Germany creates Ministry of Truth

thefreethoughtproject.com/berlin-us-planning-fake-news-center/

archive.is/SkAYA

Germany — In response to putative chaos in the U.S. election putatively caused by “fake news” and Russian hackers — for which no evidence has yet surfaced — Germany plans to create a center of defense against disinformation in advance of its elections next year.

Der Spiegel reports the Federal Press Office in the Chancellery will take a sizable role in creating this fake news defense center, which will roll out a dystopian “intensification of political education work,” specifically targeting those the German government feels might be impressionable to ‘fake news’ — particularly “Russian-Germans” and “Turkish-speaking people.”

Fears “false” reports could sway elections in Germany led officials to surmise arrangements for the center “should be negotiated very quickly,” and rules for the 2017 election should be decided among the various political parties.

no repose, really?

I though this would be something Holla Forums would be interested in

it's slow in the day my man. Also sometimes, there are more threads on a subject, and whichever one takes off takes off. People are also just over-exposed to this shit in my opinion. For instance, did anyone make a thread about 6 rapefugees trying to burn a homeless man in Germany?

I heard this on the radio around 6pm yesterday.
Absolute lunacy. Merkel has lost all touch with reality.

hate to sound cold heated but this is a bit more important than one man being burned alive, we are talking about a complete stranglehold on information flowing through Germany right before the elections

we need to start planning around this now so that we can make sure the AfD doesn't get blindsided by the Jew propaganda machine

Lurk more

yes of course it is. I didn't mean to compare the two. I meant people are fed up with even discussing the idiotic decisions of "welcomers"
Next step is probably going to be bloodshed
(if merkel doesn't resign)

Destroy your people's minds with propaganda for decades then create ministry of truth because you're worried they can no longer distinguish reality from make believe. Gas the Kikes

Here in Germany I'm not a German I'm just visiting family living here for the money people believe the media. Truth is subjected to authority and democracy. The more believe something and the higher a person who believes in it is on the social ladder, the more "true" it is regarded.

Explaining pic related to them is better than any ayy lmao first contact scenario. The culture clash is gigantic, to say the least. The rest of Nu-rope is very similar.

I read on Breitbart there's about 500 people working for the Federal Press Office.

Maybe they'll be doing their daily 2 minutes of Hate by yelling at a photo of Putin. PUTIN! PUTIN! PUUUUTTTTTIINNNNN!!

She wants to run for another term.

you better mean they are there for work otherwise you are no better than the shitskin invaders… are you even white?

The people over 40 are a lost cause. The tagesschau is always right and true to them.
Younger people are more skeptic, but a lot of work needs to be done in order to convince them that the media does not promise truth, but merely a story.

Wait, if this is the case, could we just spam images and webms like these into Germany and friends, coupling with explanations of how the MSM is wrong and their narratives should be questioned or rejected?
Emporer Trump's victory has given a lot of ammo for things like that.

that would be a lot harder to do since wrong-think suppression is a lot more aggressive and powerful in Germany than it is here in the states.

Younger people are fucking idiots. They are just less susceptible to mainstream media since they grew up with the internet and rely more on peer communication. Euphemistically you can call that sceptic, the outcome will be the same, a huge loss in confidence in general education and the mainstream media, also given to the circumstances since the older generation is a bunch of soft imbeciles that spew the mainstream narrative since they already got their shit.

As if Germany isn't already controlled by the Ministry of Truth. I am looking forward to see how much worse their propaganda efforts will become.

If you overdo propaganda, it loses it's effect as it becomes obvious even the most brain dead.

You don't need a Ministry if pretty much everyone in a group of more than two will use the majority-opinion card. Learn to argue with extremely opinionated people.

Yep. Russians were hacking those poor refugees and making them rape young girls all along.

Older East Germans are extremely aware of the role of the MSM in burying or faking information. That's why you have movements like PEGIDA start there, not in the already cucked-unto-death West.

Younger people may not get their information from the MSM but they do watch various Youtube e-celebs, who in turn are easily manipulated with money. There is also the aspect of them not being very political to begin with. The youth of today can't be as easily mobilized as, say, the '68 generation. There is a certain ignorance and cynicism amongst them that, while making them kinda immune to outside manipulation, also makes them not care about the future of their country.

Eastern Europeans tend to vote for nationalist parties. For example, Poles are known for attacking immigrant centres in Western Europe, and Slavs in general form holligan gangs targetting pro-immigration initiatives.

(((PEGIDA)))

Germans don't need Ministries. Everyone knows the System is a Lie & won't last. Only a matter of time. Most think they can sit it out, but my guess is it won't work. Something will happen sooner or later. Things go slow in Yurop. But when they finally do, they usually go too fast. Nothing new there. It was always that way. Look how fast Hitler rose his power - won't be any different now. Old System is gone, only the last twitches of a dying horse.