Hey Holla Forums, a friend sent me this earlier and I was wandering if there are any more...

Hey Holla Forums, a friend sent me this earlier and I was wandering if there are any more? They seem to be a pretty good source to fuck around with normies.

wondering*

learn to use the catalog, nigger

Smirking and waiting for you to correct yourself, newfag. Don't leave me hanging.

i'm tired pls no bully

Why is this cunt getting shilled? I gave a chuckle at some of the edits in the other thread, but now some faggot just happened to stroll in a make a dupe thread about some cunt I've never heard of.

'Tis the season for giving. Behold.

Thanks lad

Just gonna say this now, my penmanship out does all the examples you've posted except the Arby's sauce.

If that were me, I'd just get it all over myself, cause those stupid fucking packets are like scientifically produced to give big guys with big hands problems.

You aren't Bane and this thread isn't a fire, so stop making it rise.

For you

I wish my hands could do this tbh

fug, i shoulda replied with this

i prefer the cross-board-able link

You can't write?

It's inappropriate since we are on the same board.

My handwriting is disgustingly bad, I have a mild motor control impairment.

Are we talking Parkinson's tier? Or like you can't 'feel' it, so it's like a semi-dead weight?

i still prefer it

me, too. Unfortunately, years of my hands being used mostly in an upward and downward motion ruined my writing as well.

It's some mild palsy, it only really affects my ability to execute precise movements, so my handwriting is bad & I can't draw for shit.

Have you tried tying yourself down?