National Marxism Conference 2017

Found a poster for this on a crosswalk pole in the regional city of Wagga Wagga, NSW, Australia.

I promptly tore it down and binned it.

What do you make of this shit? It's odd to see something of this nature in such a small city.

marxismconference.org/front.php

these fagets again

The irony kills me.

These things were all over my campus earlier this year advertising the 2016 conference. I must have torn down over 20 of them.

is there anything worth saving in that city?

There's a university campus there. CSU. Also a military base, I think they do some basic training there, or something like that.

Plenty of Abbo squats in the area, by that I mean within a couple of hours drive. Put up some posters for a diversity festival that has half-price booze or other bennies for minorities, let the commies enjoy the enrichment. Or drop some anti-military flyers near the army base and hope some AJ's with something to prove show up to crack some heads or bang some easy commie sluts.

Print out some of these. Glue them over. Much more effective.

Interesting strategy. I like the idea of destroying their visibility as much as I can. But I might leave a few modified ones around this year just for shits and giggles.

Pick one.

D&C always works best.

Speaking as a literal gommie and Holla Forums poster, this conference is complete bullshit m8.

This website is screaming to be hijacked like we did the islamic college last year.
Will put it in my 'to look at' pile, it shouldn't be too hard as these fuckers are always terrible at securing and keeping their shit updated.

I could also looking at creating some qr exploits to paste to them for some social engineering fun if you would be interested on sticking them to the posters.

the entirety of Victoria could die in nuclear hellfire and I wouldn't give a shit

The asshurt that fact alone must generate is hilarious

Reminds me that I saw a flyer for a "Marxism Day School" around different universities in Boston. Please forgive the picture quality. We shouldn't let these freaks feel so comfortable showing their faces.

Stay mad rightist faggot hahahaha

With love, a Holla Forumslack from Mackay, Qld

Both the RAAF and Army have their recruit training establishments around there. All these recruits there have an unusual effect on the local population, seeing so many tall, fit, neatly dressed and employed young people triggers the living shit out of them.
It's quite normal for people in regional Oz to reject modern ideas about fashion and grooming. But wanting to differentiate themselves from the recruits they take it to another level.

The pieces fit.

Gotta love these capitalist hating commies

against what? rising petrol prices?
ALWAYS
AYOOO HOL UP WE WUZ ABORIGNUZ N SHIEEET

Nothing makes you look more like a tool than when you support BLM.

How much would you bet this is IDPOL conference in disguise?

Their twitter profile pic should answer that easy enough.

I could think of worse groups abos could emulate.