Mayweather vs McGregor

who else watching tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

boxingscene.com/klitschko-de-la-hoya-bellew-holm-talk-mayweather-mcgregor--119808
buffstream.com/watch/boxing.php
buffstream.com/watch/boxing-2.php
youtube.com/watch?v=YbprmmWYdGs
archive.is/XY5Ku
ripple.is/boxing/618-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor
sportlemon.live/
twitch.tv/jbiiiyt
live.qq.com/10001316
randomlisten.space/fightnight.html
wiz1.net/channel1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Karnazes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Phelps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lance_Armstrong
mobile.twitter.com/oscardelahoya?lang=en
syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2729684-manny-pacquiao-criticizes-floyd-mayweather-for-running-in-deleted-tweet.amp.html
mobile.twitter.com/mannypacquiao/status/901673605565517824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>/wooo/

any streams?

This.

not watching this shit. They should have done two matches, one in boxing the other in MMA.

Wladimir Klitschko
"A boxer has no chance in a MMA fight," the former heavyweight king told DAZN.
"Okay he has very little chance, not no chance. Just as a MMA fighter has only a few chances in a boxing fight. That's why I am surprised that McGregor agreed to fight with boxing rules and will challenge Floyd Mayweather as a boxer, not as an MMA fighter."

boxingscene.com/klitschko-de-la-hoya-bellew-holm-talk-mayweather-mcgregor--119808

post link nigger

I'm just going to keep reloading 4chan /sp/ and hopefully a link will pop up.

https:// www.reddit.com/r/BoxingStreams/

Send in the A team to cleanse that puke.

It's banned.

meh, nigglet will win

Is dis it?

buffstream.com/watch/boxing.php

working for me

Ew, reported for ban evasion.

This board is too slow. I'm banned of cuckchan but lurk at times like this.

pls go

"Slow"? Weird way to spell "comfy".

buffstream.com/watch/boxing-2.php

What time is it supposed to start?

another few hours.

9pm eastern

Ok, thanks.

Rather just watch Ippo. Real-life boxers are just a bunch of boring thugs.

yes

pre game lulz

i watched that faggot get friendzoned by brittany venti. what a beta.

No chance in hell the potato jockey is gong to win. The odds are stacked against him but people are betting on him overwhelmingly. The book makers stand to make a lot of money if he loses and lose everything if he wins.

Since boxing is fixed anyways, this just confirms what direction they fix it.

This. (((they))) will not let the white skinned man triumph over the nigger. It doesn't even have to do with money. It has to do with racial domination. Whites will never get their satisfaction. I hope none of you bet on the potato.

Source? I haven't heard a single person who thinks Conner is going to win.

>youtube.com/watch?v=YbprmmWYdGs

HERE YOU GO YOU FUCKING TRAITOR 8CH FAGGOTS

First I've heard of this.

I doubt McGregor will win, but if he does, I will be eternally smug.

You will believe literally anything I tell you, retard. LMFAO.

This is worse than Mark's stupid streams during Holla Forums events. Pure cancer.

There's zero chance this actually stays up for the fight.

Already got shoah'd

archive.is/XY5Ku

why don't they ever make these things interesting like tyson vs both of them or have them fight a tiger

Tyson would tear them to shreds. Both these guys are manlet weight.

So I take it no one has a stream? This shit is playing some game show with jamie fox.

watching an actual decent stream of this is gonna be fucking impossible, just too many people wanna see it and there are too many good goys taking every single stream down

this one is already down

I'd forgotten how unbearable television commercials were.

from plebbit

ripple.is/boxing/618-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor

here. I imagine it'll be taken down before long though, i found it on cuckchan.

acestream://99e4657478e7b768ace5281ece419f9899e663e2

as a europoor who's never seen American television before it is really fucking obnoxious.

FIGHT, FIGHT
A NIGGER AND A WHITE
IF THE WHITE DON'T WIN, WE'LL ALL JUMP IN

Except niggers are the always the ones fighting in groups against one or two people.

usagoals DOT me/c/boxing/2165783/1/floyd-mayweather-jr-vs-conor-mcgregor-live-stream/

Links aint workin fuck it just watchin this

this is still working for me btw

Don't post your shit here, faggot.

Woo won

Im watching your mom get blacked

You will be watching it soon after your bait streams get dmca'd, bitch.

sportlemon.live/
go to "other" tab

ROFL

Are you going to dmca them?

there's some nigger streaming it on twitch too
twitch.tv/jbiiiyt

ah, nevermind he got shut down.

live.qq.com/10001316

looks like they're aggresivly shutting the twitch streams down now.

Has it started?

randomlisten.space/fightnight.html

there's a spic v mulatto fight first, should be over soonish. then the main event.

Much better quality, thanks.

Be careful, QQ has been known to upload malware.

fuck mayweather even if he wins, hes a nigger and pacquiao was robbed

Thanks G he's not uploading anything :^)

thanks chink user

sheeeiiiiit

Anyone recording?

hasnt happened yet

HAPPENING

it's ober

It's all ogre now

well, either way it's better than nothing. Thanks user.

here
wiz1.net/channel1

MAYWEATHER GETTING FUCKED UP

IT'S HAPPENING

I was watching stream-cr7 one, same here.

nice, thanks user.

he's fucking mayweather up but he needs to stop hammer fisting or he's getting dq'd

Really unsportsmanlike

FUCKING STOP

McGregor shit boxer, but still winning.

lol boxing kiddies

agreed, should've done a savate match instead.

Neither have the legs, conditioning or the timing for a good ol pirate savate fight
A modern no-steppie kickboxing match would've sufficed

I forgot how lame boxing is.

more like McHUGor hehehehe

Man i've seen drunks with much more conditioning in 5-round MMA matches than Connor
Fucking irishmen

McGregor you Irish fucking mick, you better not get tired.

Conor's gassin'.

lil whitey dont got the stamina of a black bull. its why white women prefer the bbc.

Sweet lord, both are just phoning it in, looks like 2 clowns fighting, the nigger is not even displaying his trademark slippery dodges
Normies got conned or should i say connored

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Karnazes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Phelps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lance_Armstrong

Not surprising since the last super hyped fight just so happened to have Mayweather, and it was just as boring. Obviously boxing is still a rigged sport.

ikr? white folk b dum af smh

He's getting desperate now

Lance Armstrong more like Armstrong for having so much needle and doping, complete jew hack job
Phelps is a weed smoking degenerate but that makes his victories more surprising
Jokes aside Bruce Jenner was a terminator back in the day, pinnacle of an athlete

If boxing was real they'd fight to death.

You too autistic to understand sports?

Not the point. There are plenty of white men with stamina. Their drug use is a separate argument. user falsely stated that whites have lesss stamina than blacks. The truth is blacks are more likely to suffer from diabetes, heart disease and hypertension.

Without the danger of death it loses it point and it becomes a child play.

Almost feel bad for the idiots who thought this would be good enough to spend money on.

conner is done hes so fucking tired

Yeah, that's how you know Baseball is fixed too.

Imagine if you were playing would you just drop the bat before you ran the bases? No, you would take it with you and beat the shit out of the infielders.

He's getting fucked

Probably 50% of the crowd doesnt even like boxing, they are just connected enough to score tickets

its over

haha this fight tells the truth thats all that matters whitey

of course because mehmeh was just running and doing silly stuff so the fight would stop.
(so I have watched in the summary replays)

So they hugged, and thats it?

It's not false, niggers from areas where they picked cotton have more stamina due to them being breed like literal animals, strong with strong and so on
Hence why they are dumb as hell, their mental capacities were not important, but with the liberation it was all against all and lazy ones appeared along with the strong ones doing nothing at all/bored

H'wites can have the same capabilities, except much of those died in the wars and those left rather do more important stuff than sports if they are intelligent.
In football there's plenty of man-machines with tons of stamina that are white, thing is niggers are more abundant with those traits. But talking about creative and cold-headed abilities, almost no noggers appear in those lists of great players

Fuck this shit, I'm taking a bunch of ativan and going to sleep.

CONNOR GOT BLACKED

Fucking pussy go to sleep like real men baby

McGregor was ko'd.

Gay fight. Boxing is rigged. I hope a lot of normies lost money. Serves them right for gambling, which is a sin.

Fug.

This. I hope people lost houses and families were destroyed.

what did he mean by this?

So what's the verdict? Is Conor a hero for clowning the GOAT boxer for 3 rounds or is it a wash because he faded and got beaten to a stoppage by an undefeated champion?

GLUUUUMMMMMFFTTTTTT!

But endurance athletes come from mountainous regions like Ethiopia or Kenya not from Detroit.

t. fitness and wellness expert as well as paleo diet evangelist

That fight was kino, aka it was a good fight.

Just read some articles and well he stayed for 10 rounds.
How many money did he get from this?

vid related

this tbh makes me want to watch some boxingkino now

Potato niggers btfo

Mayweather won, but boxing lost.
Mayweather's tactic is sound, but it makes for shitty fights.
It's defensive, defensive, defensive, hide your face like a Japanese schoolgirl, until the other guy is gassed out and then win on points or TKO.

I would say clown if boxing wasn't rigged. But this fight was dumb. They knew McGregor could not beat Mayweather.

It was a TKO and the referee was wrong to stop the match, but it was rigged to begin with.

McGregor does MMA, right? They should have two different matches so each can fight their best. Of course it would result in a tie when naturally they win in their own games, but what do people expect?

this, defensive boxing is boring.

moneynigger just played defensive until mcgregor got tired, then went offensive. pretty lame and boring match based on stamina.

McGregor of the clan McGregor was never supposed to win. See original script.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

conner could barely stand, if he kept going he was going to get btfo.

haha ok

He was still dodging when the ref called it off.
I'm sure it was meant to go down like that.

I said the same thing here but more eloquently

Nobody is arguing against Mayweather's tactics, it's just that it's boring as fuck and the reason MMA is eating boxing's lunch.

why you want to see him get floored? that would've just made you alt-righters more embarrassed than you already are

what is the essential boxingkino?

well yeah nobody's arguing that boxing is lame but the normies hyped this shit up.

This was the nigs last fight

I expected Mayweather to win. He's a much better boxer than McGregor. But nobody's watching boxing because blacks fighting blacks isn't exciting.

Like hell it was rigged you salty nonce. Conor threw nothing but hammers and tired himself out, he was DOA by 6. When the ref stopped the fight he had hardly put his hands up and his face looked like a squashed tomato. I was shocked he didn't call it at 8 or 9. Cry harder. That loudmouth punk got his ass beat. Mayweather was just fucking him up for the fun of it. He could have thrown tons of KOs but instead he just beat the hell out of him with short punches. He knew what he was doing.

Oh stop any one of them could have scored a knockout, mcgreggor got beat like people rightly thought he would against a 49-0 boxer

Rocky IV

fuck you leftypol.

t. fitness and wellness expert as well as paleo diet evangelist

Holla Forums is having a fit right now. Faggots should have known that McGregor did not stand a chance.

Just a normal day in the jungle tbh.

Of course it was rigged. More white demoralization. Nothing more, nothing less.

McGregor didn't even hit him very hard. Either McGregor is a wee girl's blouse when boxing or he was meant to go down in that round.

This was not defensive boxing this was a proper boxing match mcgreggor was the one out of his element if anything

Just throw a grape soda down MLK boulevard and you'll get that entertainment for free.

So no shit it was rigged. Of course he quickly fights a nonboxer for his final match while ignoring an actual fight with Pacquiao before he stops. Wonder which kike made the most money off this match.

It's true. I just liked it in the beginning when McGregor was doing his catlike pawing against Mayweather. Too bad he didn't have the stamina to keep it up.

I knew mayweather was going to win beforehand and didnt even bet

should have. i made a few hundred.

imagine being this cuck

FUCK YOU #MayweatherVsMcGregor BOTH OF YOU ARE DISRESPECTING THE SPORT OF BOXING
mobile.twitter.com/oscardelahoya?lang=en

Telling it like it is.

Why the fuck wouldn't you put all that money on Mayweather kek

well his style is defensive he doesn't take risks he just earn points.
Paquito was best.
Hello all my Filipino ladies friends.

t. Andrew A

because everyone bet on mayweather, you would win practically nothing.

You would definitely win something over not losing 100k if you got decent odds at worst

The Jews won.

Canelo is the man, you know nothing John Bix Nood.

christ.

If he was at top form he could have taken more punches. But he came out swinging hard like an idiot and he was shakier than Michael J Fox in Haiti by round 6. Anyone who boxes could see that it was a disgusting display of a tiger batting around a mouse who had no idea what the shit he was doing. The match wasn't fixed, but with how lopsided it was and was destined to be I can see how everyone would have thought that. When he started clinching in 5 I already knew it was over.

Whole lot of keyboard warriors talking shit today when none of you have ever stepped in a boxing ring. There was no fix. It was a talented guy taking advantage of a cocky dumb rich kid and if you think you have to fix a match like that you're a fucking idiot.

The match was fixed in the sense that an amateur boxer fought one of the best in a ridiculous spectacle with way too much money sloshing around.

POOR LITTLE WHITE GREG

Go home shitcano

But he lost the fight and was paid less than half

Now that I will agree with you on. Absolutely nobody should have agreed to that match no matter how much money was on the table. Simply put it isn't fucking fair to give someone who has a 0-0 record against someone who has a 49-0 record a match in the first place. You have to earn your way up the ranks for a reason. But McGregor and (((Dana White))) had just enough money to make sure that stupid fucking potato chucker embarassed himself in front of millions of people. I weep for boxing today. I really do. I'm glad Mayweather won but this match should have never happened.

tbh I didn't know who he was until I looked it up on Bing. Not a boxing guy but my reply hurt you like an uppercut to the jaws.

Dragon Ball Super for Life, the joke is on you.

It's great there is one plastic paddy calling everyone antifa commie trannies that mentions oirish aren't white.

So easy to stir shit up right now.

You've never truly been /comfy/ in your life until you've taken several ativan and watched Ghost Adventures to fall asleep to.

Have you ever seen the average irish man? Not white for sure.

He's English born to Scottish Parents, raised in Canadastan, lives in Hipsterville, U.S.A.

>muh (((ezra)))

Nobody gives a shit about boxing now so it doesn't matter anyway.

Mayweather fights for the points and all the technical shit surrounding boxing. He evades, lands punches and if he sees an opening to KO he'll take it (any boxer would, thats nothing special) but that's what frustrates a lot of his opponents and fans.

He's fucking gay to watch and theres a reason he would never step into the octagon. He'd get fucking demolished in a heartbeat.

Boxing is just the fundamentals of a stand-up settlement between two men. Its boring as fuck to watch now that MMA has stolen the spotlight. Its antiquated and fucking lame.

Now that the last of the stars like Mayweather and soon Pacquiao will retire. Boxing really is just a zombie of a sport.

Mayweather figured out the algorithm for "winning" at boxing. I realize he has more KO's than decisions but those are almost always chocked up to capitalization of opponent's mistakes, which shouldn't be overlooked.

The fact though is that Pacquiao is the last true boxer and Mayweather is a celebrity who knows the system inside and out. he's calculating points as punches are being thrown, and he knows which hits he can take and which he needs to evade. Its fucking BORING.

Couldn't agree more.

Manny Pacquiao Criticizes Floyd Mayweather for 'Running' in Deleted Tweet
syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2729684-manny-pacquiao-criticizes-floyd-mayweather-for-running-in-deleted-tweet.amp.html

Respect to McGregor for taking a chance but congrats to Floyd on #50!
mobile.twitter.com/mannypacquiao/status/901673605565517824

Mayweather's father and uncle were boxers (his uncle went far) which is why he knows how to fight and also why he's like the richest boxer ever since he fall for the promoter meme

Mayweather was a fucking pussy during the fight. Hiding his face like that and even turning his back on Macgregor at several points during the fight. If it were for the ref he would've been in a whole lot more trouble.

so a black boxer is related to 2 other black boxers wow colored me fucking surprised

The amount of butthurt mma faggots is so glorious to watch.
For real niggs what did you expect ? That a guy who never boxed even in amateur level will win vs one of the best boxers in his category cmon now.
This Connor faggot is literally nothing i expected him to get "heavy" at 6round or up but his fuel was done at the 4th and from there was just a matter of time.

Just stop embarrass yourself UFC faggots

UFC tough guys are idiots. Conor did ok for a first timer going against the very best, far from a failure that was CM Punk in his MMA debut against a literal nobody. Conor gets gassed out late into MMA fights as well, he always finishes them early in like the first two rounds. Based on that, it was Mayweather's gameplan to sacrifice early rounds and let Conor use up his stamina. Halfway through, it was all Floyd, Conor was a sitting duck.

daily reminder

Oh and

No shit, a 40 year old now retired boxer to head into an MMA ring up against the very best will no doubt lose.

i love when they go for this meme but they are so stupid and dont get it that the whole point of this match was. Connor implied that he was so good and so much better that he dont need a mma ring to win he can win with boxing rules. KEK

that said everyone will lose in such a mix matches its no brainer

years back i think k-1 or pride had a show match where /ourguy Nagashima/ went vs mma fighter 1st round k1 rules second mma rules so basically Nagashima won 1st round easy and the mma guy won the 2 round easy its just how things work in this kinda matches

Well he wanted the fight more than anything and if you don't believe you're going to win a fight you pick, there's no point in it. The most amount of respect I'll give him is that against all odds he actually managed to make the fight happen, which itself was incredible, and it was all thanks to his bombastic attitude.

I wonder how many weebs live vicariously through that nagasaki guy there.

conor should try thai boxing, it more of his style.

He wanted the money more than anything. Connor is not stupid he knew that chances to win in a boxing match are very low. The guy was just ready to take some beating for millions of $. Fuck that i will take a KO from Floyd for just 1mil

The whole match will also add to his legacy, he's already the biggest star in MMA history but this fight puts him on another level now. No doubt his next UFC match will be huge.

He wasn't that bad at boxing too. He's probably going to fuck off from the MMA and just do boxing now, for lot's of money.

Nah doubt that. He's UFC's ace. He did the boxing fight to get to Mayweather, had Floyd agreed to an MMA match, Conor wouldn't have much reason to do a boxing match.

I thought you said the white race was superior, Holla Forums?

The boxer race is superior to non-boxers in a boxing match.The boxer could have been an asian and he still would have won.

was the De La Hoya fight the only real close one that Mayweather fought?

in this fight: affirmative action, emasculating whites, empowering blacks, jews running the game and winning it

Macgregor should have pushed for a MMA match in addition to a boxing match

Nah. It's more like: Macgregor got offered a gorillion dollars to act like a clown before the match and play a losing match. And like most dumbasses he sold himself for cash.
Meanwhile the nigger was paid to make the match longer and also accepted.
These are boxers/fighters they are all morons selling everything from their body to their personality for cash. And now they are both swimming in cash.

It's better and more successful sports entertainment than WWE.

Is WWE still popular at all ?

Maybe you should rethink what intelligence is, if you aren't banging hotties on mountains of thousand dollar bills

Now? I doubt it, the ratings for RAW are worse than ever. They're as bad as WCW Nitro was in 2000, difference is that WCW was more watchable back then than RAW is today. They even stopped using pyro for entrances and at the beginning of shows as a cost cutting measure.

Why is he dressed like a faggot?

Last time watched they showed 5 fucking minutes of commercials with the match in a little box with no sound. Have to be in the right mood to watch in the first place, add new day niggers and fugly divas why bother.

No point in watching he full show, the youtube clips WWE posts are enough. The main event scene on RAW for the past few months has been great though, the only thing worth watching. Braun is Big Guy incarnate.

It's why /wooo/ is becoming a puro board. It may be weebshit, but at least it is actual wrestling. Between Okada and Naito NJPW has had some amazing matches. Wrestle Kingdom 11 was probably the sine best booked and performed event I have seen since the Attitude Era and I have full on Nostalgia Goggles for WWF back then.

Fuck I keep forgetting about Braun because of how badly they booked him last year. This BIG DAWG rivalry is great because honestly who doesn't hate Ramen Noodles.

tbh I am bitter as fuck about how WWE gutted BC and then wasted everyone but AJ. Gallows and Anderson are good brothers and deserved better then a piss doctor gimmick.

They deserve better. The tag team scene in WWE in general is in shambles, not even the Hardys are doing anything noteworthy >tfw Broken/Woken Hardsy never ever

Anderson and Gallows should go to SD where Karl can lust after Maria again.

Why do they all look like they have down syndrome?
Why does the middle left guy have a lopsided hair cut?
Why does middle right have a 14 head?
Why does the guy on the far right look like he's just fat?
I'd fuck the guy on the far left

literally who