Gay Marriage To Take Back Europe

Subverting the Subverters.
Marching Into Paris.

Bear with me here.

We can import voting blocks into key countries, just as leftists do with third worlders. The difference, of course, is that we must exploit the left's own sanctioned degeneracy to subvert the system.

Polacks fake marry other polacks from countries with gay marriage laws and import a far-right voting block/terrorist cell. In small nations we can tip the balance totally in our favor. We can turn tiny nations like the Faroe Islands into white ethnostates with only a few hundred volunteers.

Take Sweden for example. Sweden is one of the best countries to do this in because of the welfare and the short time to citizenship. Tens of thousands of Holla Forumsacks from across the planet could marry Swedish Holla Forumsacks in fake marriages for example. Sweden is so accepting and afraid to offend, that Holla Forumsacks wouldn't have to pretend they were gay. Just get married on paper and live seperately while agitating for a revolt.

After 2 years they get citizenship and would vote for the Sweden Democrats while living off of welfare. The effects this could have are enormous.

Are you willing to fight for your country, and bolster your numbers? Or are you too much of a pussy, worried about the already homo-worshipping libcuck at the marriage office thinking you're gay?

This is our new namibia plan, but retaking our homelands instead of running away to the far corners of the earth.

We need a community to organize these sham marriages and willing volunteers. Are you ready to storm the enemy gates?

This plan brought to you by your neighborhood homos over at TRS. I'm sure it'll be 'ironic' for all of two minutes.

STOP

THIS

FAGGOT

SPACING

(checked)
I don't know if you're trying to be funny, OP, but this thread certainly gave me a chuckle.
You guys are great, and I'm flattered and all, but I'm not marrying any of you- sorry homo, lol>>8616822

I'm glad that white genocide is cute and funny to you. Sitting on your ass being a useless faggot is so brave of you. At least you didn't sign a piece of paper to save your race, because that would be too degrading!

reported for kikery.

Fresh out of 4cuck I see kiddo,

this is reddit spacing by the way lad.

OP is a faggot nevertheless, but he knows

how to use something called paragraphs.

STOP
T
O
P

you're a tryhard.

Nope, came here from Masterchan late in 2014.

It all boils down to morals and ethics, for me at least, and even though it's on paper it's still go against my morals. Besides 8/pol/ has never been a place for action, only discussion, and who in there right mind would leave their life to move to Sweden of all places.

Read SIEGE.

Not an argument.

So are you admitting you consider the subverted jewish system to be valid?. Please do elaborate on what these esoteric morals could possibly be. Is it against your morals to deceive jews? I appreciate your civility though.

Sweden needs all the help it can get, and the lazyfags can live off welfare money so rapethugees can't have it.

Uzbek March is just a forum not a movement, slavroz the uzbek is not your leader, he's just a forum mod.

How many of us are citizens of the Faroe Islands? With marriage we could only double this number. Maybe you should include adoptions in your stupid plan.

And while I do love you, I think we should take things slow. Ask to marry me again later, ok, user-kun? Like, after a few dates at least.

You should check out the de facto marriage laws as well. My country which does not yet have gay marriage nonetheless technically allows polygyny under its de facto/common law definition of marriage. Could allow for one guy to organise it all and marry-migrate in himself a pollack army.

This is advanced shitposting.