EXTERMINATE PIT-BULLS

Death Squads for the worthless Canine Niggers: Pit Bulls

>Pit owner not cited/charged for having loose dog; Poodle owner is arrested and charged with felony animal cruelty.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4066642/Owner-poodle-named-Spunky-slit-throat-neighbor-s-pit-bull-dog-attacked-killed-puppy.html

pe.com/articles/pit-821822-bull-welsh.html

http:// ktla.com/2016/12/25/riverside-man-arrested-after-allegedly-slitting-neighbors-pit-bulls-throat-after-dog-attacked-his-poodle/

pe.com/articles/bull-821780-pit-garcia.html

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161227130305/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4066642/Owner-poodle-named-Spunky-slit-throat-neighbor-s-pit-bull-dog-attacked-killed-puppy.html
youtu.be/yZVChD-I5_s
web.archive.org/web/20161018151839/http://www.animals24-7.org/2016/10/14/dog-attacks-surge-76-in-england-in-10-years-coinciding-with-exemption-of-staffordshire-pit-bulls-from-the-dangerous-dogs-act/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
dogsbite.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think they are shit-tier too but this is a 4kikes-tier thread of the sort that if allowed, will be posted again every week until oblivion with no resolution. Garbage

How is it either dog's fault that this guy is a poorly trained psychopath?

Whites don't own pitbulls anyways and you know that. The number of purebred non-violent pit bloodlines is miniscule compared to the numbers of violent fucked up ones out there.

This thread is garbage anyways, it's literally morning sports talk radio tier

Not to mention he didn't even archive.

Actually I think it exemplifies the race problem with society - the psychology of putting up with total crap.

web.archive.org/web/20161227130305/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4066642/Owner-poodle-named-Spunky-slit-throat-neighbor-s-pit-bull-dog-attacked-killed-puppy.html

I'm white and own a pitbull mix, I didn't want one but the rescue center said the puppy I was adopting was a labrador when it turned out to be a pitbull/rottweiler/german shepherd mix

He's not a bad dog, a little rambunctious and disobedient but otherwise a nice pup

They can be okay when they are mixed with labs. I have also known one of those dogs. Really though, this thread is shit.

Is his name "nigger" ?

This is the same mental denial people have about niggers.

White user here as well. I own a red nose pit and he's the biggest love bug and wanna be lap dog ever.

This thread is shit. Mods please anchor

Where have you autists come from?
Why have you come here?

Sorry, this is normie sports radio tier shit

I hope something horrible happens to you and everyone you love.

He's not mixed with a lab, he's literally mixed with the most vicious dog breeds around, there's nothing redeemable in his pedicure, but they jewed me and said he was a lab, I DNA tested him when he began bulking out like a pit and what do you know, he wasn't lab at all

I didn't want one at all, I wanted a lab, but when I found out what he was I was already attached to him and he was to me. His name is George.

I was a bit concerned when I found out but honestly aside from the annoying nipping I can't imagine this guy ever attacking anything, he's way too fucking friendly, but then again he's well socialized and is always around me 24/7 and not just chained to a tree like nigger owned pits

Yeah, good reasoning there nigger

The time for reasoning has passed.
It's time for cleansing.

You've made that same comment four times.

I didn't read your comment fully. I did know a pit/lab mix that had the best parts of lab.

This is a 4kikes-tier staple catalog dilution thread. It's the argument that never ends. Mostly irrelevant because whites own these dogs so infrequently compared to blacks and mexicans that need to protect their drug den

Honestly is it news that pit bulls were shit?

You've posted 6 times itt already dumbass.

I can own a Tibetan Mastiff. That doesn't mean I can control it and they are far more dangerous. I think pitbulls need to come with a serious advisory but I have met well behaved and well trained ones also.

No, pit bulls should not be exterminated. Only their owners who are, or act like niggers should be exterminated.

I had a sweet pit bull mix that I raised from a puppy. He was fucking fine. Killed cats that got into the yard, but was gentle and sweet with people until the day he died.

There are no bad dogs, only bad niggers who have dogs.

Should note OP is playing the role of a gun grabber here. Pitbulls don't kill people, people do.

This is not worth mentioning unless you seek to politicize your dog ownership choice.

Well, I neutered him asap cause I don't want his nigger genes spreading and also 90% of attacks by dogs come from intact male dogs, I don't think white people's pits are bad dogs since we're usually responsible and neuter them

If only we could do the same thing with blacks

Nope.
Pitbulls are like AIDS. There's nothing redeemable about it but certain people are so sick and egocentric that they insist on having it proudly and don't care who they hurt by having it. Pitbulls are a mistake, and anyone who excuses them with the old line "but ANY dog can be that mean!" should be forced to renounce racism.

The woman faced no responsibility for not controlling her dog (feminism), the police blamed the victim (political correctness), a man who protects his own family gets charged with a crime (anti-male agenda), and killing a dangerous dog is treated like murder (animal rights nonsense). Next time a pit is attacking your family you'll have think twice about protecting yourself - you might go to jail on a felony.

I don't know how to webm, and I don't give a fuck. Here's a video of what pit bulls can do if the person who owns them isn't a nigger:
youtu.be/yZVChD-I5_s

What's amazing is that, if you have the space, time, and money, these dogs have the potential to be the best breed in the world for you. They just need training and attention, and they're like fucking Marines who've always got your back.

The problem is when Niggy Jenkins-Watkins goes to pick one up or steal it somewhere, and he just thinks he can train it himself, or he leaves it untrained. Then it kills his girlfriend's toddler, and he needs to find a new place to stay. :(

Watch that video. Those dogs perform better than Saudi infantry.

I'll say you cant go wrong with a lab if you want a dog to protect you. Is that special geometry of the put jaw and the pounds per inch worth risking your family over? A few labs can compete and will understand you so much better. Don't be a nigger, get a lab

Found the Jew.

No, pit bulls are inherently dangerous and your stupid anecdotal evidence does not change the statistics.
We here on Holla Forums make decisions based on statistics, and statistically speaking, pit bulls are a dangerous breed just like niggers are a dangerous race.
If you want to endanger the white children in your neighborhood due to your willful ignorance and inability to accept statistical facts, then you are free to do so, but it will lead to your hanging and any wealth you've accumulated being taken from your family.

Control for nigger ownership and they are no more dangerous than any other large dog breed.

Fuck off, cat lady faggot.

I'm againsr violence towards animals except for niggers and mosquitoes. Fuck you OP.

Literal nigger comment here

Degenerate faggot.

Stop calling eveyone you dont like a degenerate kike shill faggot, the words start to lose their edge and become meaningless. Nigger kike.

>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/doge/
what is this garbage doing on Holla Forums

Why would you willingly condemn yourself to death and deny wealth transfer to your family over a fucking dog breed just because you had a good experience with one of said breed?
You clearly are clearly a person driven by emotions and irrational opinions. Your future impoverished children have my sympathy. I hope they did not inherit your negative traits.

Same reason we have retarded vegan threads, shills sliding actual discussion

I have noticed that when it comes to large doggos, females are better choice overall. They don't run away and are fiercely loyal to family.

And don't neuter/spay them unless you want a fat pillow

Thanks for the advice, Jew-boy.

Watch this thread not get anchored, but one with Tucker Carlson destroying liberals will get an anchored.

If your kid gets killed by a dog you fucked up parenting. Same thing if a nigger does it. The difference is that niggers are competition for the same niche we occupy. Let us all know when pit bulls can apply for welfare housing.

i have a lab and pit mix because my sister is retarded and got him. he's actually very friendly to all people. but he sometimes wants to eat other people's pets. we never let him outside off leash, ever. so it's a non-issue except when people let their dogs outside off leash. sometimes they run up to our dog and he tries to eat them.

No offense but both threads should be anchored. Tucker Carlson is just the new Megyn. Less than two years ago people were fawning over her.

I remember Tucker from when he wore a faggy bowtie. Another actor.

Idolize a news anchor (actor) at your own risk. What a false dichotomy in your comment

The guy killed an aggressive dog that was attacking his family on his own property - but idiot PC police charged him with the felony and didn't charge the pit owner with any
crime.

nigger tier dog for nigger tier owners, I don't give a shit
if you own anything other than an irish setter, to quote seth putnam, YOU'RE FUCKING GAY

Pitbulls socialized are friendly to people, it's other animals you have to worry about

that's pretty much exactly what i posted about him.

Pitbull fags, everyone.

yeah just saying they were bred to be dog fighters but they were also bred to be friendly to people because of the danger of handling such a breed

Hi there, Ahmed.

Rotties don't have a history of mauling people and are bigger than pitbulls. Your argument is shit.

ah yeah, he'd be great if he wasn't so aggressive to other animals. and he's not even pure pit.

reported for off topic cancer

I'm white and adopted a mixed child, I didn't want one but the orphanage said the kid I was adopting was Bulgarian when it turned out to be an African/Irish/German mix

He's not a bad child, a little rambunctious and disobedient but otherwise a nice kid

this is retarded. you are retarded. kill yourself.

This

Pitbulls are niggers.

Why should this garbage be anchored? Its not current happenings or politics, just autism.

There's a well a thousand threads deep of bullshit on this tier. It gets anchored because otherwise the whole catalog gets filled with topics that are marginally political, at best

you can't tell what a mixed breed puppy is at 8 weeks old you retard

It is political, we're discussing passing a law into effect that bans pitbulls forever because nobody needs to own them.

Pitbulls aren't guns. Guns are covered by the 2nd amendment, pitbulls are animals and are not covered by any amendment.

If you want to own a big menacing dog for protective purposes, you can own a rottweiler, a breed with no real history of mauling people.

Hitler loved dogs you fucking kike. It's not the breeds fault that niggers ruin them like they ruin everything. Get mauled

Reminder that jews are terrified of dogs.

They were literally bred to be violent little shitheads, hence why they have higher rates of mauling people than all other breeds combined.

Defending owning them is like defending owning mountain lions.

There's only one breed: The Dog Breed.
OP is a breedcist Labrador Supremacist.

Reminder that not all dogs are equal.

Hah, I remember this autism from cuck/pol/. Go back.

The only breed that should be eliminated is pugs. Their skull and dental work is misshapen and inbred and literally crushes their brain

It probably isn't the breed.

Show me something raised by a nigger that isn't a monster.

I've known some white trash who had pits. One bit a little girl in the face and they blamed the girl for having to get their dog put down.

Lol so one person is irresponsible with their dog so we have to kill them all huh? Fuck you, here's my dog

that's a mutt, but cute

You people are not from Holla Forums.

I actually feel bad for dogs that are bred to be deformed because "Lol, it's so cute and funny".
That's like breeding human midgets for our amusement.

I do not have a reaction image for how retarded this thread is

yeah, I feel pretty bad for them. A lot of them look like they are in constant pain.

Hello wigger

dude lost his temper. its understandable, but you can't just drag a dog inside and stab it in the throat. like, if he had done it outside in the head of things, then he probably wouldn't have been charged.

also, pit bulls are actually really good dogs; its just they are usually owned by retards

a lot of whites do, actually, you just don't hear about it bc the dogs don't generally go apeshit and maul ppl when they have a good (aka white) owner

It's legal to own mountain lions btw

Eat your chicken tendies and drink your chocolate milk.

Haha oh well, don't let that fool you though shes a shitler.

only if you live in a doggie egalitarian world where any dog breed can be 'really good'

What should he have done? Dog was still running loose. He didn't have a knife outside - the knife was inside. He had to neutralize the dangerous dog - and there was just one way: he had to drag the dog into the house where he could kill it. He was perfectly justified.

to this

Hey. Not cool. Im a red nigger. Get it right

shit thread, poodles are faggot dogs anyways, pitt bulls ( not a breed anyways) are always almost okay when raised by white people, niggers and mexicans could make a Labrador maul people with their cruelty towards dogs

web.archive.org/web/20161018151839/http://www.animals24-7.org/2016/10/14/dog-attacks-surge-76-in-england-in-10-years-coinciding-with-exemption-of-staffordshire-pit-bulls-from-the-dangerous-dogs-act/

He's a grown man in his own back yard fighting a dumb animal half his size. What's the weapon for? Also, if he could drag it to the kitchen he could drag it back to the neighbor's house.

glad to have successfully triggered you lol

just fucking kill yourself

Mad because your dinner bit you, Wong?

KILL ALL CHINKS

What a surprise.

Without a weapon you'll never stop any large dog that means you harm, especially a pitbull which is bred to tolerate extreme amounts of pain, even shooting them doesn't stop their rampaging sometimes

Labs are indisputably the best (overall) breed unless you're measuring pounds per square inch throat crushing ability. Although they are still sufficient in that area.

Seriously though, why own a breed that is less loyal and more dangerous unless it's to signal street cred to other niggers?

That's actually true but you want different things out of a person than out of a dog. "Okay" is okay when the only firm requirements are house-training and not biting.

This

Also if you absolutely have to own a street cred "nigger breed", own a rottweiler.

It's actually not true, niggers raised by whites are still niggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

Reasons to get a pitbull: You want something to die because of reasons.

Reasons not to get a pitbull: You don't want something to die.

Pitbulls are bred to fight.
There is nothing wrong with that.

But keeping them as private dogs and not dogs of war is like keeping a husky in a phoenix arizona 50 square meters apartment with no air conditioning and limited walks.

The guy dragged the Holocaust Dog into his house without a weapon, so that's clearly not a real problem.

I'll add, there are a lot of other cool breeds, various shepherds for example. But over 90% of people that own those are hurting them by owning them and not giving them an appropriate job or life. Labs can be happy in modern life and can also kill and hunt when needed

I don't think you can beat a good Golden lab bitch (unspayed) for family live on a small property.

or you're the dog equivalent of a coalburner.
You know? "See, my beast doesn't rape me. I'm so special. I am making such a statement!"

It's retarded. Dogs are mans best friend, but also utensils. There is no damn need to own one privately.

Either you let your pitbull fight, injure or kill something, or you're not keeping it according to it's breed.
It's a simple as that.

Don't be a stupid special snowflake.
I actually kind of advocate against them, too.
Along with Rottweilers and a lot of mastiffs in general.

Get those if you have something to protect or whatever.
There are breeds for private use. Don't be a power hungry fool special snowflake status symbol coalburner.

If you want a powerful dog, get a small hunting dog, like a jack russell terrier, or something. No need to go full on army tank for private use.
Damnit.

golden retrievers are pretty great also german shepherds if you want a lethal dog that won't chimp out

I agree, there are several breeds that are good. German Shepherds have that terrible hip problem later in life, worse than labs. They are more protective or scary to strangers though.

And, yes, hunting dog.

You can toss a damn stick and that's the dogs hunt.
It will be satisfied with that.

But a pitbull longs to just leaping into something, to crush and kill and take down and savage.
A dumb stick isn't enough.

They are a pure fighting breed.

But they're okay compared to niggers raised by their parents. The thing is quality humans need to be able to execute some pretty complex tasks, so "okay" carries much higher expectations than it does when applied to a dog.

Let me laugh at you for a sec

Why would you be against owning a rottweiler? They do their job at being scary as fuck but they don't randomly maul people either.

labs are the white bread of dog breeds. I've had a couple and they were pretty good, but usually a working breed with more selection than labs will be better at everything except as a generic companion.

but it's not true, they are better than raised by niggers, but they will always have higher rates of mental problems and criminality. You would have to breed only the gentlest pitbulls for many generations to get down to the rates of a less niggerly breed
>"Okay" is okay when the only firm requirements are house-training and not biting.
you have worthless standards

Then he got it by the collar, which means the dog was so poorly trained it didn't even know killing another dog was a problem. He had every right to put that dog down.

doge communism now?

That's shitty breeders, not the breed itself.

I kind of like labs because even if you are a visitor in a home that has one, they can tell if you have bad intent while some other breeds are constantly distrustful (I don't want to point any out specifically but they have been mentioned recently).

There's something to be said if you are a white and are having whites over that the dogs should not always be on edge and pacing waiting for a problem that isn't going to happen

before shitbulls rottweilers were the media's scary dog to ban though

Even when raised well, pitbulls have mental temperament problems and will randomly maul their owners or their children. It is a problem inherent to the breed itself, not something that can be weeded out by "proper raising".

Just like niggers raised by whites. It might outwardly better their temperament and intelligence, but they'll always be niggers because it's in their blood to be niggers.

What don't you motherfuckers understand about this very simple reality?

I had a slightly mongrelised one that didn't have so much of the stupid body shape the dog shows are obsessed with

A Jack Russell Terrier is incredibly powerful for its size.
They love to jump and run and chase.

And if you need something scary, then fine.
As long as your dog fulfills a function, then fine.

But consider Holla Forums as a whole, or at least, the average.

Go make a thread about veganism and humans and you will have a bunch of people jump up immediately and point at human incisors and canines. Showing that they are bred to eat meat.

But when it comes to things like pitbulls, then it's, he dindu nuffin, he a good boy, just needs money for dog school, or something.

I don't have something against those breeds, only against keeping them for something that is FAR out of their regular spectrum.
They are highly specialized.

I don't think you can beat labs.

They will hunt with you

They will kill animals or humans if you tell them to

They are otherwise not threatening, if you don't give body language or verbal commands when you have visitors they will calm down and become friendly as all hell after a few minutes

Statistically speaking, they are the second most dangerous dog, but don't even hold a flame to the number of total attacks pitbulls do. It's a drop in a bucket compared to pitbull mauling statistics.

I've had experiences with purebreeds where even after working in the owners house for over a week they were pacing around me. And I had no ill intent. Later on that owner neglected the dog and my family had to bring it in to have it put down due to the hip problems. Sucks

I fucking despise pits, known many white people who owned them back in my degenerate days and not one of them turned out ok. They'd be nice for a good while then go fucking batshit insane and gnaw down whatever in sight for the most random shit it interpreted to be exciting. Since I got away from drug addicts, a family member got a half-pit half-dalmatian. He took a lot of time to properly socialize it and even that one goes berserk once in a blue moon for no fucking reason. You could pet it or a kid try to hug it and rarely it interpreted that as trying to play. Then, it would just start growling, spinning around you, then would go after either a dog toy or a cushion, whichever was closer and start to tear it apart. The good thing about that one though was there was no risk of it biting a human, unlike the nigger-tier dogs pill poppers would raise. I wouldn't risk putting a cat near it, that said.

Dalmatians are known to be really tough to train and volatile on their own. Crossing one with a pit is…

Aren't dalmatians one of the dumbest dog breeds?

I'm no expert but they are considered dumbish, hard to train, unpredictable

now imagine this guy, I'm working with him and professional trainer every fucking day

That's exactly what I heard many times about dalmatians. Still, the family member got the pup for free, hence why he did all he could to properly train it. Still has work to do. I'm personally looking to get a doberman puppy the day I move somewhere dogs are tolerated.

You pussies disgust me.

Pit bulls are working dogs. Their only differences are a snub nose and a gene that completely inhibits fear. No fear is what causes every attack. I've owned three, two were puppies, one I trained. The latter of the three I didn't train because #2 failed, having outside influences of direction… Aggressive and unresponsive animal likes to be coddled. She ended up training #3, a male, for me; Bit him right in the fucking lips every time he did something stupid. From chasing the cats to barking dumb this horrible bitch bit this dog twice a day.

He gets out all the time, good dog, not mine.

Violent dogs aren't the problem, unlike some faggots here I really don't care about animals and am fine with dogs bread for baiting and fighting. I'm completely fine with bloodsport which was completely acceptable in Christian Europe and practiced by pagans before them. The problem is when you let niggers have dangerous animals which they can't handle there will be accidents.

Dobermans are alright. I've had bad experiences with them from bad owners but you just need to train them that when a visitor is over and you signal they are okay, then they are OKAY. At that point they will be like lap dogs to the visitor.

If you don't do this right they will act like little doggos and nip at the visitors which is obviously disconcerting to the visitors. Watch them when you let them out because as a child I was kind of herded and surrounded by dobermans (owned by a drunk asshole) waiting for the bus at the bus stop. They are not quite as naturally virtuous as labs (as an example)

Okay well until we ban niggers we need to ban pitbulls because they obviously don't know how to use them properly.

I should add, part of my "bus stop" experience was what happens when you have two or more dogs and one small human. Dogs of any type when it packs will get pretty fucked up behavior wise.

we'd end up banning everything because if pits are banned they're just ruin rottweilers then keep moving on until we have nothing left but small toy dogs(which are actually more neurotic than any other dog it's just no one gives a fuck when they bite you)

a nigger could make a golden retriever want to rip someone's face off

A great thing about a golden is that if you TELL it to rip out a throat, in the right tone, it will. Otherwise it wont

I read quite a bit on them and yeah, it's why I want a pup and not an older specimen. I want to properly raise it so it can be friendly to visitors yet serve as a home defender in case some nigger tries to break in.

GAS THE PITS.
BREED WAR NOW.

I've seen quite a few horrible golden retrievers though, they are owned by mexicans and left chained up outside 24/7 and they bark, and bark and snarl and look ready to snap at anything because it's torture for a social breed like that to be so isolated from the pack

I trust you, have fun and don't forget to take it hunting. Even if you don't hunt per se, you can go in the woods and any dog will love it if you see a rodent go into a tree stump and you tell it (while pointing) "git it, GIT IT"

Nature's stump grinder right there. it will shred that shit looking for the rodent. And crush its skull loudly in its jaws

Of course I'll take it hunting, There are so many vast forests around the Canadian north that I'm sure it'll find many rodents and birds to sniff out and crush.

Pitbull terriers used to be considered THE American dog
Until niggers and spics got their filthy hands on them
Kind of like guns.
Remove the problem, remove the shitskins.

everyone has their preference. I've had dozens of hunting dogs, and a few for herding. A lab killing an adult would be a fluke, but they will slow them down for you. I've had one defend me, but it was actually following the lead of a german shorthair. Which is even less dangerous but more devoted (if bred right, there's a lot of wonky shit out there).

If defense is a big factor, hunting dogs just aren't as good at it.

no such thing

you get what you pay for

I don't care for it, but I also don't care.

pitbulls and niggers should be treated similarly. Shot at the first sign of aggression in public.

I hate to hear that, they must have really fucked up

yeah honestly don't know how you could fuck up a golden, they are the most mild mannered dogs, but just leave it to a race that doesn't understand man's best friend and who has never domesticated or bred a single dog, letting them use our creations is just a mistake. Honestly, they HAVE ruined pitbulls as said

Überhund

kek

A pit came into my yard one morning a few years ago and tore apart my cat. I went out and shot it in the stomach 3 times with a .38 special. I rushed my cat to the vet, and they said he should be put down. It cost me $100, so I filed a lawsuit against the pit owner and was repaid for the medical bill. Based Florida :^)

Also Pitbulls are shit but Poodles can be just as bad, they are vicious and spite children. Their ugly messy hair is a genetical fuck up due to poor breeding.

Sucks to hear that, I like cats too

Good luck getting one that hasn't been ruined by
(((dog show judges)))

I fucking hate poodles, pomeranians, chihuahuas and bichon frisés. All 4 of them are shitty yapping GMO super rats with no use but being an annoyance.

Also indoor/outdoor cats carry parasites and it's a fairly safe bet than any non-bred cat will have more than one parasite. When I get a kitten I wait until they are a 7mo or so old and ask the vet for the different meds to kill parasites and give it to the cat. Because I have had fecal tests done that missed both tapeworm and roundworm. You just get the medicine and give it to the kitten as it gets older and although it sucks, you can't really let it outside if you want it to live. If you let it outside, it has maybe two years on average

Pitbulls are one of the greatest breeds and most of you hicks cant even tell the difference between a pitbull and a fucking bull dog.

Don't call them Pitbulls you fucking Nig Kike, they're called Staffordshire Bull Terriers and they're good dogs as long as you buy them from a certified breeder. Niggers may be dumb but they know how to do basic Animal Husbandry and breed knowingly aggressive and tough males with larger females to create better fight dogs.

If you want to get a good Staffy go out to a county thats %80 or more white and find a certified breeder, they're good for hunting most large game short of Bears and they're great fishing dogs. The best speed:strength ratio for general utility use and they love attention and love.

Source: I've had 30 of them, only two of them were niggerdogs and SURPRISE they were purchased by my mother from niggers.

Humans were able to breed these little shits for fighting to the death in pits.
Why can't we breed super vicious lions that can be used for war purposes?
Imagine how scary it would be if your enemy Chinook helicopter just let loose a dozen pissed off 450 bound lions and they're closing in on your squad's position and your surrounded by vegetation so you can't easily take them out at a distance.
Scary stuff.

Also if it rains much where you live they're hampered as hunting dogs because their paws generally aren't very large and sink into mud and snow pretty easy unlike something like a Malamute.

Use tigers, not lions. Lions are lazy sacks of shit, unless you use females.

And they show up.

I will say as a suburban and rural white my whole life, I have never met a white that owned a pit that wasn't trash themselves. A thousand other terriers, a thousand labs, boxers, etc etc, no decent whites owning pits

If you're for real you are fighting an uphill battle considering niggers and mestizos breed nearly all of those dogs today

Thanks user. Haven't brought myself to get another cat yet. The pit owners are fucking degenerate. They've owned several pits in the past that had been court ordered to be euthanized (one mauled an 8 year old). They just let their angry, vicious dogs run free around the neighborhood like niggers.

Low endurance animals, yeah they have a lot of power but they expend it really fast and they have to lay down, same with Tigers and Cheetahs.

Rescued mine as a former fight dog.
Great around people but horrible around other dogs. He's pretty old so i don't both trying to socialize him around other dogs. Best companion i have ever had honesty.

That's actually just feminist bullshit. Male lions hunt all the time. It's just when they have a harem and its mating season that they sleep during the day because they are tired of all the fucking.
Tigers aren't pack animals and are prowling hunters, not charging hunters.
Look at a lions body and it has dog like features since they have certain dog similarities (pack animals that chase after prey in the open) while tigers look just like cats.

My cat furnature was basically built for free out of scraps I got from a friend that did construction. The idea is to use 2x4 for the vertical frame, plywood for platforms, and berber carpeting (works best) to cover the platforms or even around the posts of dual 2x4, all held together with cheap deck screws and staples. Build around windows and put a bird feeder outside the window. Cat will never tire of watching this

Having dog features doesn't always mean good.
Lions are pretty good, though.

Bears have some doggishness to them, and black bears are wimps.

I think they're also great for hunting because they are absolutely fearless, my 6 month old pup chased a fucking giant moose in the snow forever

They have pretty good endurance for cats. Same with cheetahs.
It's not like I'm advocating having them hunt the enemy over dozens of km.
Just use them as shock troops. Give them some kevlar chest and face guards too, and do the whole teeth replaced with titanium teeth they do for military dogs.

That's a Dalmatian / Blue Shih-Tzu mix. Get on my level.

Sage for not politics.

I just mean they have big chests and smaller hind quarters, which is good for charging I believe.

it's not m8:

What about wolves?

Another alternative is war boars, trained to smell and hunt down muslims and jews.

Nah, they can't run downhill

They're genetically predisposed to violence.
Much like niggers.

Not big or powerful enough.

LMAO you must not live far enough north

Papers don't make an animal but it's a good start, especially compared to people too lazy to get their dogs fixed who then hand out free trash to anyone dumb enough to take one.
sorry to here you live in a shithole, user

why haven't their dogs all been shot if the owners got a kid hurt?

No they're not, they're just popular for pit fighting because of their strength to speed ratio in a medium sized package.

Wolves are actually pretty huge m8

I've seen a coyote and it didn't scare me. Lions in the zoo jumping at the fence are pretty scary.
Regardless, if you are going to use canines, you might as well just use dogs since they are already domesticated. No need to start from scratch again.

user…

I wonder how they keep killing all these humans during their pit fights.

You fucking retard. Gas yourself.

What do you know, a shit thread gets bumplocked. Good fucking riddance.

About time and until next time I suppose, this is a staple

Bad dogs will bite people differently depending on breed. It's instinctive. What part do 'bull terriers' go for on, for instance, children.

WEW

finally

Coyotes are fucking pathetic, I've seen a racoon kill one

Because puppies inherit the behavior of their parents.

So their violence is genetic, which means the stats prove they are inherently more violent?

Go fucking kill yourself

Yes, nigger dogs bred by niggers in nigger areas bite people. Thats as diningenous as saying the us is %68 white when if you remove California its %75 white.

I used to work at a home where they owned one German Shepherd and one half-wolf the half-wolf was never comfortable with anybody except the woman in the two-person household. They couldn't have anybody over without the dog pacing like it was about to freak out and kill somebody.

I think they are cool but not appropriate if you are ever going to invite somebody inside. Don't be an asshole, I would consider this couple assholes for bringing me in to work on their shit with a half-wolf that wanted to kill me and was freaking out constantly

Oh, you're doing the thing old childless couples do when they call their dogs their children. Are they genetically predisposed to be more violent or not? Still wondering about

A pitbull's literally a fucking war machine. They're bred for combat.
If you don't properly educate them they lash the fuck out. That's only logical.

dogsbite.org/
Thanks for bringing the topic up, MSM does a shit job as usual. This is a serious political issue and needs attention. Too many have died and been mauled by pit bulls. They have to go. "It's not the dog, it's the owner," is denying that genetics determine who we are, especially animals. SJW teir logic to say "not the dog breed." Don't be a retard SJW, you're better than them…. cause you probably have better genes!