WaPo: Obama Admin Close to "Punishing Russia"

King Nigger is about to do it lads!

Considering King Nigger is trying to burn down the House before he leaves, and this is done with a pen and phone, I'm not overly worried. But they are trying to cover their bases with:

archive.is/zrb8o
refuse to put the original from washington post so they don't get any shekels

What could he do that Trump couldn't undo?

Lob a nuke? No fucking clue. The Nigger has run WAY off the reservation the last couple of weeks. No way of telling what they are thinking. Only thing I can think of is trying to pin the leaks on the Russians in the Congressional Record (possibly through their patsy McCain) and taking up the drumbeat with the Press. Jeb! tier pathetic I know, but they are quickly running out of options.

Start a war.

does anybody have a conventional war anymore, though?

anything pushed through on executive order can be vetoed by Trump and it looks like this shit is all being pushed through in exactly that method.

Not between major powers, not really- nukes are why the Cold War was fought with Proxy Wars. Any war between the US and Russia would go very hot very quick. Russia alone (with conventional means alone) could cripple the US economically overnight by cutting off shipping lanes, lobbing a few conventional missiles into strategic soft targets (think ports and refineries) that are near the coast from Subs. Etc. Etc. We could do the same. Crippled as in crippled to the point of strategic retaliation.

I think this is to try to undermine Trump before he even gets out of the gate. Rapprochement with Russia simply is unacceptable. This could theoretically try to box him on cleaning out the CIA as well.

Nah. This nigger isn't going to do shit.

Welp. That'll be undone day 1.

Who gives a shit. Fuck Russia, fuck trump and fuck obongo. "It's not happening." Op is a nigger…

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

It's a bot, isn't it.

Oyy vey, trumps one of the most kosher presidents ever…

Anyway, back on topic, it's not like the public doesn't know the US spies harder than any other country (except maybe the UK).

Why can't these liberals just be cordial and get the fuck out of office.

Did they ever release proof that russia did anything? The most I ever heard is "cyber attacks happened which are consistent with russian hackers" which is basically nothing.

IT'S BEEN SETTLED, user.
THE MATTER IS OVER, IT'S UNANIMOUS

Trump literally pick a Goldman Sachs kike for a top econ pick.. fuck off

Are you telling me he isn't a 100% clone of Hitler? I've been had!

this. I hope the public will demand proof, but I'm not holding my breath.

Never said I was waiting for Hitler but I find it hard to see a difference between that imaginary wall and Hillary.

your D&C needs work, way too obvious

Back in 2000 didn't Slick Willy and his ilk remove all of the Ws from the computer keyboards in the WH?

Yeah and they stole a bunch of furniture and silverware.

Holy fuck I'm tired of this. Most of us are here by virtue of being cynical to one degree or another. If Trump turns out to be a shit it won't surprise me and it shouldn't surprise you. I hope like fuck a wall is built and I don't yet see any signs of Trump backing down on that promise but if he does, we should already be prepared for the possibility.

Get it through your thick head, Trump is not one of them but he's not 'one of us' either. He has his own values and his own vision and it may be something radically different than what you were told. It wouldn't be the first time.

Inb4 ban, give us some room to talk about possibilities and hypotheticals ffs

Daughter's a Jew both sons married Jews. Is quoted saying "isreals our greatest ally."

I think the "public" is starting to wake up- a little- but that's too much hope for my taste.

off topic but I've noticed when I hide an ID it just flat out disappears now and takes all its posts with it, not that I'm complaining but it does make for a different experience

Jews hate him though…

also quoted talking about secret banking channels in the middle east that need to be addressed if we want things to stabilize there. Uses the term "people who we think are our allies" that are the main problem

Hope for the best, plan for the worst. We got Trump into office, doesnt mean we should stop planning/preparing for the fall of the west. However, consider what the alternative was, Shillary, an honorary kike herself willing and PLANNING to flood the country with shitskins, nuke russia, eliminate free speech for the "ebul nahtzees," strip gun rights from people, hike taxes, expand the communist "ACA," and ensure our country could never have another legit election and that only democrats would ever win again.

The HOPE is that Trump is the real deal and that any lip service he pays to the kikes is just that, empty words, support him because it is our only hope to avoid mass bloodshed on both sides. But, plan for the worst as always, and be prepared to go full RWDS if he simply ends up allowing the jew machine to expand even more

It's my opinion that Trump's Jewish support is largely the neutral Jewish population; that is to say, Jews who are neither Marxists nor Zionists. It's not a large or comparatively influential segment of the Jewish population but they absolutely exist, and many of them hate one or both of the radical sides.

IMO it would explain how he is surrounded by Jews yet hated by all the Jews we hate.

Please note I have not done extensive research on the ideological values of the Jews close to Trump. Feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken.

Aside from start a war? Nothing. Then again, Obama is hoping for a war so he can stay in power longer because he knows the minute he is out of office, a number of people and foreign powers will want his head so they can use it as a toilet.
Furthermore, he is hoping to cast more doubt on Trump. He may be hoping that Trump actually contacts Putin and reassures him he will undo all this bullshit in which case, Obama will claim such as proof that Trump is a Russian agent. In the end, the left is throwing everything against the wall to see what sticks.

I'm no fan of Putin but this whole
bullshit is getting out of hand.
The three countries that actually do have state sponsored hacking constantly trying to hack the computers of western governments are Iran, China, and Best Korea.
Russia does some stuff too (as does every country) but nothing nearly as overt as those three.
Russian hacking groups (basically criminals and/or anarchist blackhat types) OTOH, do more brazen things and are probably responsible for hacking the DNC servers as well as getting Podestas emails and leaking them to Wikileaks.
But the US is acting like Putin personally ordered these hacks, and the msm is pushing this narrative and also trying to trick the public into thinking voting machines were hacked, when what is being whined about are actually the emails.
I'm just shocked that the Dems have managed to get the CIA and FBI to go along with their ridiculous story.
Obama has less than a month to go. How can he put any pressure on them?

Probably enough proof for congress but not military. Putin has a cool head and understands it for what it is, just a pathetic and pointless overture from a former leader.

You're probably right. Even though jews usually get themselves holocausted at this point in history, there are surely a bunch of them smart enough to listen to Holla Forums.

He obviously dislikes the marxist jews, guess we have to see about the zionists since he's not given a clear indication. Pretty clear he doesn't like getting pushed around though. At the very least we should see israel being put back in their bitch position.

Jews have already started playing their defensive cards. The "right wing Jews" meme is step one in regaining the goyim's trust. They realize their power is slipping which is great, because their power is slipping.

What I'd like to see is an enforcement of the two-state solution within Trump's administration. That was supposed to be part of the terms of Israel's creation according to the UN IIRC, but Israel just fucking ignored it and now they have nuclear weapons 'aimed at everyone' so the UN does nothing about it.

This alone would be a strong blow to Zionists, along with the hits Marxists have already taken and will take.

Are these stupid fucks ever going to admit that there own shit opsec infosec is the key take away from this entire year+ of news stories.

you realize he's actually put less kikes (not to mention niggers etc) in his cabinet than anyone in decades, right? are you fucking retarded?

I hope this nigger will be remembered as the worst president in US history

He’d have to do something huge in 23 days to beat Wilson or FDR.

you don't belong here.

>oy vey

you can gloat when it becomes clear, until then you're about as subversive as a kike. we're not mindless about it you fucking reject.

Dubs confirm

No.

Where's the point of announcing it to the world? Just fucking do it you fucking coward.

Let's just dismiss it as just another posturing from a failed president that the people will remember only as "the darkest one before the Don".

so if the democrats are treating 'cyberattacks' like 'any other threat' and wanna punish russia like they 'would any other terrorists', does that mean they're gonna help fund and arm russia, or…

Buddy i think you got the wrong board

Holy fuck, use some periods or commas.

Knock it off with this moronic meme. That's not how it works. War has never and will never prevent the transition of power in America.

Yeah I bet Russia's shaking in fear
of this rotschild pet monkey