Genetic heritage & DNA testing

Thanks to Holla Forums I've been becoming more and more curious about my heritage, which I'm sure is entirely European.

I was looking at the basic options for both Ancestry DNA and 23andme which are both around $100 and available through (((Amazon))) Prime shipping.

When I posted on this subject several months ago, it was brought to my attention that 23andme is associated with (((Google))) so I'm reluctant to go with that option.

Is there a Holla Forums-approved DNA test to find out your heritage? Mine will be a gift from my parents and I
=NEED=
to know where I come from, as accurately as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

health.mil/Military-Health-Topics/Research-and-Innovation/Armed-Forces-Medical-Examiner-System/DoD-DNA-Registry/Repository-of-Specimen-Samples-for-the-Identification-of-Remains/Specimen-Destruction-Request
cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/02/04/baby.dna.government/
archive.is/0b0Ms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Wojcicki
gen
archive.is/fTCD9
westhunt.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/inbreeding/
8ch.net/pol/res/8720356.html#8720835
americananthro.org/ConnectWithAAA/Content.aspx?ItemNumber=2583
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy
teammargot.com/team-margot-call-to-action-if-youre-mixed-race-we-urgently-need-your-help-you-could-be-a-match-for-lara-others-like-her/
huffingtonpost.ca/2013/01/31/mixed-race-blood-marrow-donors-gen-y-millennials_n_2570078.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh god damn it I fucked up the redtext, of course.

NEED*

Fucked if I know, OP, but I don't trust those DNA websites. Fuckers always return an african and/or jew percentage

Really?

Damn, I don't know if I archived the old thread, but if I did it's bookmarked on my desktop at home. Can't access that for a few days I'm afraid, but if this thread lasts long enough I'll post the link here.

Hey goyim, give us a DNA sample so we can tell you who you are. Don't worry, we won't sell this data to your health insurance. Or a future employer. Or law enforcement. Or anyone who's willing to give us enough shekels. We promise.

You have a good point. Other anons pointed that out last time.

I do know there are more options than just the 2 in the OP, but I have a serious hunger for knowledge of my heritage.

Related, one of my great(?) aunts gave me a packet of information about my family tree, at least on my mom's side of the family. This was years ago when I was very young. I wish I still had it. ;_;

If you're not interested in doing a family tree and exploring genealogy, go with FamilyTreeDNA. You may as well go ahead and pay more and get your Y DNA tested if you're male. You'll eventually want to know where your forefathers came from.

Never give your DNA willingly

Wow. Shit like this makes you wonder what else is going on behind your back.

I would love to find the exact issue of Air Force Times that had this blurb (which would be easy to miss). It was around 2003 or so that I read it.

I'm pretty convinced that most of these DNA tests will throw in 2% sub saharan african to pure anglo results. The person gets this back and has a "really made me think" moment when they realize they're supposedly part nig themselves.

I think the kikes are sticking muh jewish ancestry into Europeans to try and not get shoahed again

Family tree has it's dna test for 59 shekels. Ancestry's test is just as good, but more expensive. And their family trees are filled with errors.

It's probably a result of their testing methods. Tell me user, where do you think they got the DNA to compare? And from when?

If you have to guess, you're unclean.

Anyway, you'd have to be nuts to do that shit. They store the results and the FBI and other cunts are ALWAYS requesting it. Ancestroy spilled the beans on it this year. Do some reading about it.

This. Do not trust these sites. Unless they give you a straight genetic readout, and let you decide feom the data, theyre bullshit. As for ub saharan africa, ever thought that maybe a white guy fucked one of them tribes once, and they might have a shared gene or two?

My father is from Poland but I highly doubt anyone in his family is Jewish. He's in good shape and has no kike features.

On my mother's side it's probably the same, definitely no kikes and all-white.

I'll look into it, thanks anons.

One last thing. Whichever DNA service you choose, remember that you can do extra stuff with the data. Like see if you have the genetic markers to have high blood pressure or colon cancer.

promethease.com and dna.land

Then, there's gedmatch that takes the data and gives you a genetic family tree.

There's probably others, but those are the ones I remember.

Thanks user, I hadn't heard of these before.

It would be nice if things weren't so bad, because I'd do it too. Really interested in my heritage. Far as I can gather, I'm an Alpinid/Nordid mix, with my family going from Ireland, Wales, England to France as well.

I would enjoy a genetic test for health and heritage reasons.

Hereby bump.

Dont do 23 and me op. I know for a fact that I'm at least 8 percent American indian, but 23 and me says I'm 99.8 percent European.

If you don't know who your daddy is, then you're a nigger and no ancestral DNA will help.

More likely than not either someone lied to you or passed along a lie that had been told to them.

Assuming this is not the case believe it or not when a mixed race breeds back with a pure strain its possible that few to no genes from the foreign race are carried over to some of the offspring. So even if you great great grandma was an injun and you have verifiable proof of this there is still a pretty good chance you share virtually 0 dna with her.

I have brown hair and eyes user. I also have really high cheekbones and an injun nose. My great grandma was actually half Indian, and we have pics of her and her brother that prove it lol.

You can request to have your DNA destroyed once you've completed your service commitment and have a DD214. Link below.
t. fellow servicemember

health.mil/Military-Health-Topics/Research-and-Innovation/Armed-Forces-Medical-Examiner-System/DoD-DNA-Registry/Repository-of-Specimen-Samples-for-the-Identification-of-Remains/Specimen-Destruction-Request

This basically OP.
Unless you're willing to dish out $1000 for a USB gene sequencing kit and pay for access to large reference database there's no way to verify that your DNA won't be sold to the highest bidder or given to big brother.
If the government ever discovered genetic links to "right-wing extremism" and "propensity to commit insurrectional violence" you'd potentially be on the 'rehabilitation' camp list.

Ancestry's cheek swab thing is correct in my experience. My aunt is very into collecting our heritage and their test confirmed everything she'd discovered before the test.

Ancestry uses spit-in-a-cup. I've used both Ancestry and FTDNA, and recommend FTDNA.

It doesn't take much DNA for changes to be permanent, and if your grandmother is half indian then that means you have only a very small fraction of red skinned DNA since the chances of all of the injun DNA of your grandma being carried over is pretty small. Combined with the fact brown hair and eyes are dominant genes and many white genes are recessive it doesn't take much to overestimate how much you actually have in you.

I'd say you lucked out.

Thanks for the replies.
Knowledge is power.

So does more than half of Europe.

You have to understand that genetics is complicated, you don't get exact ratios its not like mixing two different colors where you always get the same final shade. You get half from your mother and half from your father but its not the exact same half for each child and sometimes certain genes can be passed on or not. Even if your mom was half indian there's a very small but real chance that you would have 0% native dna the fact that its your great grandma greatly increases the odds

Just look at this picture. These kids all have the same parents but some clearly inherited more european dna than others.

wow, user I'm sorry. we'll save you for last on the DoTR

i did 23&me but i hear its not very accurate. i don't know if any of them are. if you suspect you're pretty much 100 W Euro, then its not going to tell you much. Its better for mix breeds who may not know what their heritage is

No fucking way that the girl in the middle underneath the negress is related to the mother. She looks white, like she is a kid the guy had from a previous relationship. You are full of fucking shit and you should kill yourself.

Look at lionel richie's kids you dumb nigger.

fuck you, you dumb nigger. There is no way that kid is shared between that guy and that negress. You are so full of shit.

Ok believe what you want but it doesn't take more than three mixes to disappear darker genetics. ALso the girl in the middle looks the youngest so Im still going to disagree.

Do you remember the cover picture? Or any article headlines inside it?

from what I've been told, the method they use for determining this shit is questionable at best.

A former coworker of mines mulatto mother was really light skinned like that woman's daughters yet he was dark as coal once black genes were reintroduced by his father. Sometimes genes are fucking weird.

Fuck you and your coworker.

What, why?

The kike washed and scraped the cerebrum of your brain, muh goy friend. Deep down in your heart, you knew the (((government))) had one over the average pleb.

(((They))) already took your DNA at birth, goy. Now be a good goy and get those betabucks.

Fucking naive, goy. Thinking the kike wasn't a step ahead of the average goy.

Links:
Kike link - cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/02/04/baby.dna.government/

Archive link - archive.is/0b0Ms

It's something I've expressed interest in, it's the only reason they offered.

What the fuck

DNA is essentially your soul essence, so once (((23andme))) harvests your DNA, they can take that and hand it over to (((government agencies))) who can then give it to reptilians and bunch if other demonic ayy lmaos

lol, you just sold your soul to satan

Calm down newfriend. There was propaganda made in the 40s for specifically this reason. Something like ""my wife has a secret" regarding the woman looking white but having black parents.

Unfortunately can't find it and Jewgle is serving up nothing but pro-nigger, pro-sodomy propaganda

Bump for curiosity

It should be illegal to give birth to angry retards. Contain those things in Africa at least.

Do I kill myself now or later?

i already know the results before you take the test

Just cut your balls off. We need manpower to spread the truth.

When your genetic report comes back and says you're White Europitec, ask yourself why you have Kike and Nigger culture.

Don't bother, those results were intentionally skewed.
>Founder of 23andMe - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Wojcicki
every fucking time

>>>/suicide/

I want to go back. Back being a carefree normie. Give me back the blissful ignorance. (OC)

I mean, it's within the realm of possibilities, but damned if I believe it just because (((CNN))) said so.

gen es-r-us.uthscsa.edu/
Picture: Dr. Caggana, director of the Newborn Screening Program NY. Why is her nose so big and pointing downward?

LOL

I'm half French/English. Dual nationality. My wife is Scottish.
It's a bit of a mix. I haven't done a DNA test because it's about £100.
That's a lot of coin. I'm sure there are Irish, Spanish, Viking, etc in my genetic background.
I don't give a fuck. I love my countries. What matters is the defence of the minority race - white people.

A question: how many children do you have?
I have three kids. Tell me how many children you have.

Good job, user.

Given when it was founded, this doesn't apply to anyone on this board yet, so we should still try to protect our DNA from these sorts of Jewish tricks.

It also manages to be even scarier than if it was government-run. If it was government-run, then there would be a sliver of hope of this information not being sold to whichever kike wants it. However, since it's independent, it's going to get sold to…well, whichever kike wants that information.

I would, but it would seem LARPy as fuck.

Good article on future of genetic screening etc.
archive.is/fTCD9

There are ways to spoof your Identity.
I will do it when ancestry is available in germany.
They will have my dna, but fake name and address.

One of the fastest way is that you ask a store in your area, if they are willing to recieve a package for you under the name of XYZ. Then in the order you tell them to send it to this company.

You can also use a prepaid credit card and a vpn to order that shit.

So now you are safe.

DNA testing, especially the commercial kind, is nearly monopolized by kikes.

All the online DNA testing services I know are owned by Jews, they take your real data and keep them on their goyim list while adding either kike or nog blood to your result. Not worth paying to get kiked.

FTDNA is the best, with least speculation and plenty groups to help you interpret and refine your results. But then FTDNA allows to upload your data to their service for a minimal fee.

My advice: 23andme and then upload to FTDNA. Check the conditions of uploading from 23andme though, they sometimes use different formats and denomination, and compatibility ranges from perfect to touch ups needed.

AKA fucking kikes trying to appropriate superior European genes. There is no such thing as "European Jewish".

Remember that Jews only track their heritage matrilinealy, so each generation can gain up to 50% European genes and still be considered 100% European or Ashkenazi "Jewish." This means that ~%18 of your genetic makeup comes from a European phenotype that Jews want to claim as their own, because they allegedly have mixed at some point. That %18 of your makeup cannot possibly be more than 50% Jewish max, likely no more than around 12.5% Jewish, if at all. So it's not possible for you to be more than 9% Jewish. It's extremely likely that you are between 0-4.5%. Even the SS had half Jews. There's no reason you can't still fight the good fight to redeem yourself and save your soul.

If I knew what I knew now I probably wouldn've done the test.

Fucking THIS.
Honestly what does anyone hope to prove from these tests? We are Americans. The white American culture is our culture. If your a mix of all of europe plus a little undesirable somewhere so far back no one knew who the fuck cares?
We are countrymen! Americans! Some bullshit background test doesn't change who you are! This sort of bullshit can only stand to divide us.

Disclamer: before any of you autists/cucks start throwing out accusations about my background, I know my heritage very well.
I'm mostly of German ancestry (I have a German last name and my grandmother's maiden name was Steinhagen) with a small smattering of English, Scottish, French, and Native American (great great great grandmother was full blood Cheyenne).

fuck off shitskin savage.

ethiopean in the fuel supply

Wow, you're a fucking retard.

you don't belong here redditor

>>>/plebbit/

why heritage obsession is degenerate

this shit pops up the most during american hour, and for a reason, it is the obsession of the insecure and tainted
listen, genetics are extremely important, but also extremely simple: if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks as a duck, its a duck
its only americans who have this crisis and its annoying as fuck, i guess that is what happens when you do not have your own language and ethnic traits, just a whole bunch of mutts without any kind of uniform features, there's not even any history to tie you all down…
if all you do all day is jerk off and play videogames, your genetics are irrelevant, arent they?

what you achieve is the true testament of your dna, dna is just a hammer, what you build using it is what matters
and while extremely important, it is just a constant in the equation, not the end goal
proof: see white trash, see all those blue eyed and blond haired, straight nosed and pink nipple decapitated and burned alive swedes and germans, if those people actually used their genetics for their benefit, their genetics would matter

you're probably not american, because as an ethnically-minded american you have a massive identity crisis once you realize "american"means about as much as "civic nationalist". I didn't get any of my culture from my ancestors, my identity growing up came entirely from school and my surroundings. Humans are meant to have culture, and artificial consumerism can'tmake up for that. I feel like the product of a sick experiment to see what a person totally deprived of culture and heritage would be like, and I so desperately want to connect to whatever scrap of ancestry I can find I'm willing to test my DNA just to find it. This isn't just a hobby or a passing interest, it's my entire identoty that was deprived from me.

I got one of these for Christmas, I just need to lay off the beer for more than an hour and send it in.

but being scottish and irish and german makes you neither scottish nor irish nor german

I'll be a European-American mutt, and that's good enough for me.

but dna does not equal ones total self worth, fore example check white retards
you already received your genes, that's it, it's done, there's nothing you can do about it now, what you can do is the rest of things
figuring out from what country your grandpa was wont change a thing in your life, its what you do with the genetics you already got that will have an impact on your life

If you plan to have kids its a good idea to know your genetic makeup.

Do you look white?
Do you act white? (means not like a violent nigger or a spineless Jew)
Is your IQ above 110 or at least above 100?
Do you want to preserve the white race?
Have all your ancestors you were able to trace through church and census records white?

If you answered "yes" to all that shit then you're white. If you're actually paying hundreds of dollars to some literal Jew to gain access to your DNA, just so you can have some sheet of data that will boost your ego, then you unironically deserve to get shot because you're a fucking retard.

What am I supposed to identify with? I don't want to be one of those niggers like "muh heritage im german polish italian so I eat spaghetti pirogi beer hjaha"

when I see that shit I automatically imagine america has some sort of sharia police but for heritage and they go around executing people if they eat food that isnt stereotypical
those old european tribes back in the day ate what they could, they didnt go around all like 'human subspecies that migrated here ate x along the way so I only eat x' or some other absurd bullshit

the first principle of everything is to do what makes sense, and this whole american heritage thing goes entirely against it

I didn't mean the food bit to be taken so literally. I just meant what am I supposed to identify with culturally?

well, geography

I mean think about it, geography shaped those euro tribes and all other tribes, geography decided what they could eat, their climate, their ethnic features, their everything, their culture as well
its almost like there is a reason switzerland or austria never had a strong navy (they are landlocked in case someone seriously doesnt know the most basic geography elementary school children know all around the world)

people simply do what makes sense to do and that's what everyone should do and base their identity around

America was founded with the idea that a person should be given ample opportunity to pursue what they deem to be their purpose, devoid of a tyrannical church or bank controlling society. It wasn't a very popular idea, hence the many wars - and current state of affairs (ex. past 60-100 years). You know what is right, and what is wrong. Follow what you feel is right, take care of your loved ones and community. That is America.

those dna sites will get hacked before 2020

maybe people have already stolen the database but are keeping it for themselves

don't trust startup faggots who collect your data, they only spend money on things that will make them money. security doesn't make them money

mark my words you stupid cunts

Damn there sure are alot of injuns. The question is are you willing to die for your country? That's what makes you a native

They don't need to be hacked. They are owned by Jews who already are cooperating with the feds.

At least I can still help lead the Mongrel Squad™ into the wastelands surrounding the ivory walls of the utopian ethno-state in order to chase down and eradicate any Jewish remnants left alive among the radiation, r-right guise?

I haven't done a genetic test yet, but I know for a fact I'm part injun. I have pictures from the 1800s of my ancestors, and I have genealogical books. I'm still over 90% white, but I'd like to have the accuracy if I had a test done. Was going to take one last year, but I started reading about how kikes are basically making people pay for them to take the DNA and sell it for many more shekels to make designer babies with white features like blue eyes and blonde hair. I have gray eyes

I'm assuming you're a Yankee.

My thougths just memed your post to reality
The fucking sinchronity

NEVER sell your DNA samples to commercial DNA testers like 23andme. You can only really give data to universities which do genetic testing for studies, however if you're American I don't know if they do that all that much or how trustworthy they really are, even here in Europe they rarely have a study like that so you have to get lucky, but where I'm from you can participate in those studies for free and universities often give incentives for people to participate in them, often that means that they plot out your heritage.

23andMe already works with the federal Department of Health. Conclusions made by 23andMe were being cited in medical journals so the fed shut down their health reports for a while until they could enforce their federal standards. They successfully collaborated and now health reporting is back up.

Ancestry doesn't directly work with any big federal agencies yet but its only a matter of time, same goes for FTDNA and Geno.

What do the feds plan to do with the DNA? What is their endgame? I understand that they'd be interested in creating a database, but then what?

>know for a fact I'm 1/16th ashkenazi kike I'll neck myself soon I swear
I think I just fucked up.

it's the working out of an ancient pact.
Elites can have all the wealth they want, but have to betray the human race by providing DNA samples of the population for aliens.
In return, Elites will be shown secrets of longevity, electronic warfare, future weapons, space manipulation, data about our origin…

Or just teh lulz

This. 23andMe is confirmed kike owned and operated (CEO is former mate of (((Google's Sergei Brin))). The other thing, I am not sure.

But remember that genes are the currency of the future. Don't give yours away today to scrattch a little itch without thinking VEEEEERY carefully about all of the implications, including the theoretical and improbable.

You'll probably be fine since you're basically a full jew :^)

Kikes love to collect information about you behind your back. They do this with their shadow Facebook profiles, and they do this whenever a relative of yours submits their genome to 23andMe (think about that).

Every Holla Forumsack should be aware of this, and consider it a moral imperative to educate their friends and families.

Bump

When you understand regression to the mean, then you understand why heritage is important. Two northwestern Europeans who have IQs of 115 have a certain likelihood of producing a 160 IQ child. On the other hand, if a Northwestern European and a Negro with 115 IQs have children, they are much less likely to produce a 160 IQ child. In fact, a 115 IQ for a Negro is such an outlier from their group that their mulatto children will likely have an IQ less than 115.

To put it another way, full blooded west Africans have an average IQ of 80 with a standard deviation of 12. Four standard deviations above the norm, a west African would have an IQ of 128. One in every 31,000 west Africans has a 128 IQ. One in every 32 british has an IQ of 128.

In the US, Northwestern Europeans have an average IQ of 103 with a standard deviation of 14.55. This means that the rarity for a 128 IQ is even lower than for the British. Roughly a rarity of one in 24.

Aside from IQ, Northwestern Europeans have a stronger work ethic because they were selected for this when they worked as farmers for thousands of years. They also have stronger muscles and are better suited for a ten hour work day than Africans. This is the reason why Northwestern Europeans dominate Crossfit.

Now go fuck yourself. Whatever you are. You and your shitty people will not shit up the Northwestern European gene pool. Be proud of your own race and mind your own business.

most white southerners have some injun in their woodpile

i was actually considering making a thread about this so im glad you got one down
23andme is too jewish, there are dozens if companies that sell kits and you can do it yourself without going to a company if you have the capacity to do some research (if you lack that capacity your iq is low and your genetics suck anyway)

personally im afraid certain that i may have some jewish or turkic blood in me and that horrifies me
if i take the plunge and its true, how will i live?

you forgot mixed race concludes in many of the genes that result in epistatic or pleitropic effects to become useless or masked, chances of ever recombining the groups of genes that produce beneficial phenotypes is unlikely and there is no benefit to it

study some genetics, ignorant autist

Checked.

Did not even notice.
I'll be doing another genetics informational thread soon, last two got little interest but the first two in the recent series got excellent support and interest.
I may focus on a narrower topic next time instead of general human genetics studies.

You're applying your variable in your thesis wrongly. The numerical value of IQ cannot be regarded as simply just a number without borders, otherwise there would be far more people with >200 or 10 generations only couples with higher or lower IQ's than the previous generation would reproduce and looking at the history of Europe and Asia that would have been more than likely given that repeated unending Wars,starvation and illnness lead to a gauntlet that is very simmilar to a eugenics programm where only the strongest and or smartest survived.

Also, in terms of humans as individuals the IQ of people who share simmilar ancestry matters little in the question if they should reproduce why shouldn't a 100 IQ african reproduce with anyone that is also 110 or higher?

My bloodline is a joke due to a certain relative on my fathers side, I'm >90% white (I have blood hair and hazel eyes, I was one of the whitest students in my school) but should I have offspring or not? I feel kind of guilty if I corrupt someones else's bloodline, although I've read that genes are shuffled like a deck of cards, with new ones entering and others being removed.

I look like pic related according to my mates, Alfred Rosenberg.

You shouldn't care so much what autists in involentary celibacy say about having offspring or not. If you as an individual are sucessful, strong willed and are a model citizen go ahead and have kids. Merit matters, birthrights are for kikes.

There wasn't one word of that that made any sense. I could see some fat twenty year old feminist with a 110 IQ thinking that you just rebutted anything that I said. Congratulations for that faggot.

Get sterilized. Serve the pure.

I answered yes to all of this except the last since I don't know. I don't know past my great grandparents since all of my ancestors records were burned when this one hospital burned down.

23andMe flat out states they share you DNA with Big Pharma.

Are you too stupid to comprehend 2 sentences or are you just that intellectually dishonest that you resort to uncreative ad-hominems when you have your thesis challenged?

What you say rings true, I was just looking for advice like you've offered to come to a conclusion. I'm currently undertaking a Bachelor of Architectural Design and then moving onto a Masters, I'm hoping to settle down and have children when I'm 30. I have 9 siblings who've yet to have any children yet (Probably none of them will due to being the current year + 2), so passing down my last name is of great importance especially to my grandfather who was alive during the Third Reich and was a staunch supporter of the NSDAP

I still need to buy a gravestone for the poor guy, his the only grave in the grave yard without one unfortunately because my relatives won't buy one for god knows why, uncaring maybe? I'm currently trying save up and buy him one though

Yes goyim, do not look at merit, the only thing that matters is birthright!

Some retards (British papers) have been spinning this as saying that there are big benefits to mixed-race marriage. Untrue: to avoid lots of ROH (runs of homozygosity), just marry someone who isn’t from the same isolated population as you. We’re talking outside the valley or across the river : intercontinental travel is not necessary. Now there might be a degree of hybrid vigor in some distant crosses (currently unclear) – but likely not enough to compensate for someone coming from a group that has low trait values. Marry a Pygmy and your kids are going to be short. Marry someone from a population whose average IQ is below 90 (much of the world) and your kids will on average be less smart

westhunt.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/inbreeding/

Look. if you get your masters you're already more sucessful than 90% of people in this board.

A society runs on merit and what value you can provide to it as an individual. The ISS wasn't built by looking like a german it was built because smart people worked their ass off to make something that would have been considerd fiction a mere 30 years ago become a reality.

Do Europeans have more smart and hard working people than than other races (except jews lol) ? Absolutley, yes. Does this mean a mixed race person or someone from a diffrent race cannot be smart and hard working? Definetly, not.

True, no one is denying that; but those of other races such as Negroes are statistically less likely to be hardworking and intelligent people, has there ever been a successful black nation run solely by blacks equal to an European one, I don't think so. There is a whole thread on IQ with plenty of links to scientific articles here in case your curious.

8ch.net/pol/res/8720356.html#8720835

Indeed, this is why the focus should be merit, not looks, skulls or racial purity. if you weed out the 95% of black people that are usless wurrlstarr gibs me dats, sterilize them and have only the 5% reproduce and then do it again for the following generation ( with adjusted numbers) you have sucessfully solved the issue of niggers. It's that simple.

Instead of fetishizing the "one drop rule" and obsessing over looks if the focus was this it would be far easier to get this to the normies with far less negative conseuqences of i.e. rebellion and war.

I'm half English/French. My dad is from Brittany in NW France (RIP), my mum is from north east England.
I was brought up bilingual. I was born in Clermont-Ferrand in central France, but grew up in England.
Identity is very important; I'm English. My wife is Scottish. I have two passports; dual nationality. And two languages. I only use French when I visit France or often with my kids. My wife doesn't understand.
I don't think identity is fluid. It's not something that can change. Being confident about who you are is the key.
Getting a genetic test shows insecurity; you are who you are. I thought about getting a test, but it's about £130. I can't afford it.
And so what? I can go to my doctor and get a blood test and a check over for free.

White racial purity is related to hard work and creativeness. Niggers racial traits do not include any of this. If you let the top 5% niggers reproduce, they'll still be lazy, envious, lack empathy and eventually degrade as usual. Intelligence might be hereditary, but so are other traits and in the case of the nigger, it's all too much shit. You probably would have a hard time fixing them with highly advanced genetic engineering. Besides, why would you want to uplift a lesser race? Do you want them to kill you later? Are you denying that in-group preference exists and that niggers would absolutely kill and enslave white people if they could?

I will redeem my family. My great grandmother married a supposed German Jew so that is where the 18% comes from I guess.

Yeah, I always thought about that, but the amount of resources and effort to create Negroes equal to Europeans wouldn't be worth it, and from a Darwinist point of view, I don't think we need more races to compete with either. I rather dump them in Africa and let nature run its course. Of course my solution and even yours still wouldn't be supported by the people of today due to Marxist thought poisoning their minds, not many would support forced sterilization or mass deportation.

Also, I can understand why anons are "fetishistic" about the "one drop rule", they strive for purity, and although 100% racial purity might not be realistically possible, its an ideal that should be strived for. Although, I disagree with the notion that whites with some mongrel should be excluded from society, the Nuremberg Laws should be reintroduced with some modifications. Intelligence isn't always everything, beauty is also a key trait among others which makes whites so great. Don't you think those 5% of blacks would envy the Europeans? I would hate to be part of a race which looked like dog shit but had the intelligence of your average European.

No. For a start, your estimate that 5% of niggers are decent is wildly (and comically) optimistic, and secondly, if you only weed out 95% of them, you have not quite solved the issue.

This is what I got from Family Tree DNA. It doesn't tell you as much about yourself as 23&Me seems to.

Jews track their heritage matrilineally, so according to the jews themselves, you are not a jew at all, but a goy/gentile/cattle etc to them.
So that makes great grand dad 1/2 jew max.
One of your grandparents, 1/4 jew, max.
One of your parents, 1/8 jew max
So you can not possibly by more than 1/16th, or 6.25% jewish, even lower than my initial maximum estimate. It also makes the test results suspect. Even if your great grandpa was 100% jewish, you could be no more than 12.5% jewish. Where the fuck did they get 18% from? They're fucking with you.

Given how the kikes have been diluting their genes forever to try and hide their cursed blood, it's extremely unlikely your grandpa was even a quarter jewish. Some of Hitler's right-hand men had as much as 50% jewish blood and he defended them personally on multiple occasions. Real National Socialists aren't the "purity-spiraling" nonsensical maniacs jewish propaganda makes them out to be, user. You're fine.

Simply taking back their identity and kicking out the jews, Germany had advanced technologically at a rate unprecedented in human history. They created the first assault rifles, jets, cruise missiles, the first long-range guided ballistic missiles; when the allies cut them off from oil, they invented synthetic oil, they even converted regular petrol engines to run off of wood for fucks sake. FUCKING WOOD. Don't get me started on the vril or space programs. German ingenuity is more than a meme. Had they won, a loyal half-jew could likely have perfect Aryan children with the help of gene therapy by now, there would be no need to exterminate people. That's just another example of the sick jewish victim fetish.

Don't trust these companies, or any company that might show up in the future doing tests like this. This is the information age. Identity is a product now, a resource.

Too bad because I would love to clear some things up regarding my ancestors.

I'm not pressed on getting my DNA tested because I know I'm 100% white on my dad's side because his cousin did a whole fuckload of research on this shit which dates back to the 1700s, but I'm more concerned about my mom's side of the family.
Basically, I have 2 questions.

1) is there any DNA testing company that isn't going to sell my results to some alphabet soup agency?

2) is it worth spending the money on joining ancestry.com to find out shit about my family? I really want to know about them, but I don't want to get kiked by giving them my CC#

I am so sick of this fucking meme. Like it's fucking hilarious when a WN is tested and "revealed" to be like 5 percent Jewish, and now he's not supposed to admire Hitler anymore.

Look – Are you or are you not a fucking kike? If your mother was a giant hooknose, I suspect you were raised to be a subverter of society, and it takes a hell of a lot of work to convince me you're okay. I'm not saying you have to shove your uncle Shlomo into the oven personally, but it would help.

Did you have a Jewish grandmother? Did you know her? Did she drip poison into your ear about being (((special)))?

If not, and if you're living like an honorary Aryan, then what the fuck? Why should we care if you're one-three-trillionth yid? I care about whether or not you're a kike.

Bill and Hillary, for example, are probably not even a little bit Jewish. Which would you rather be put in charge, either of them, or Christopher Hitchens, who found out he was a quarter Jewish as an adult?

We rise against kikery, user. If you're too Jewish for comfort, keep that shit to yourself and try breeding with an Italian girl. As long as you're earning your keep and not trying to convince white girls that black cock is delicious, I don't see a problem.

Didn't have to hand over my DNA because my maternal grandparents decided to do it themselves. My grandfather was nearly 100% WASP with some French and German in the mix while my grandmother was 50/50 Swede×Fin and Anglo. She apparently has 1% Mongolian DNA though but that's to be expected from a granddaughter of a Fin.

My father's family on the other hand have been in Australia for nearly 200 years with the most recent admixture I can find before my mother being a Welsh woman in the 19th century (whom I'm named after).

I'm still tempted to have over my DNA to some shady genetics company tbh to get rid of some of the guess work.

You realize this is akin to "become a slave". Why do you even post?

But why the fuck would you go to all that trouble when you have dozens of other nations that are already just fine without strict eugenics program?

oy vey its almost like you want to borrow 40 dollars from me
30 dollars what do you need 20 dollars for?
oy vey you want to steal my 10 dollars?
how about you just pay me 5 dollars and we call it even

Every so often they'll do a free month trial but for Christ's sake learn from my mistake and cancel the automatic subscription as soon as you get bored searching. It's a bit of work to be honest but I was able to track my paternal line to the 18-somethings before hitting a dead end. (Btw following a paternal line is far easier than trying to find anything maternally for obvious reasons)

wont deny this was still funny if you're just shitposting though

They will take and keep your DNA for monetization purposes, plus adding it into every national database. Don't do it, as tempting as it is.

You have no idea how genetics works. He's not trying to encourage racemixing, as you can see from the image it's far more likely that children will be halfbreeds than anything else. But it is possible.

You're fine. 75% is questionable, but 90%? You're fine.

Mine came back 100% European (96+% Northern European.) So it's not always chimps and chaims. It's come a long way in recent years. I know that these companies are echoing, but I was like you and wanted to know where my ancestors came from. Being a burger and all.

And? That just means you were passed down european dna and you just didn't happen to get any injun dna. For instance the genetic makeup of the children of mixed raced people will probably not be the same % this and same % for each sibling.

What do?

I think of myself as a mediator between the purefags. If tension occurs between them - i step in.

Me too, I look Sicilian though.

I lucked out and look whiter than most people. Blue eyes, fair hair.

But a chip on my shoulder :^)

there's two reasons for this:

1. you're not "pure", retard. nobody is and it's not a real thing unless you're from some inbred mountain tribe or something

2. gene distribution is a clusterfuck by nature, race isn't real, and trying to tie the two together is super messy

Holla Forums just went full loop.

Race is a fluid thing. It has indiscriminate but objectively estimated parameters.

This is what the left does not get. Black and white interpretation of this world only exists in intangible ideas, otherwise it's chaotic.

Just ask your parents and grandparents, look for old photos and heirlooms.

This 1 drop bullshit is a good way to get confused and discouraged. Fuck (((dna testing))).

I think a lot of the race shit on Holla Forums is a forced meme to make us sound like white supremacists who can be safely ignored.

Race wasn't even really considered a thing until a couple hundred years ago. And genetically, it's impossible to justify.

There's more genetic variation *whithin* "racial" groups than *between* them, and so much overlap that if you study genetics the whole idea is pretty retarded.

Basically colonial empires made this shit up to justify their bullshit. If you make big jumps along a coastline people are different enough that you can sort them by skin colour or whatever, but if you went slowly along the coast from the north, through the mediterranean, around africa, past africa, past asia, and into north america you'd see a gradiual gradient of phenotypes with no big jumps or obvious distinction.

Academia is pretty corrupted/controlled I know but this is pretty legit:
americananthro.org/ConnectWithAAA/Content.aspx?ItemNumber=2583

You went full retard

you might just be an FBI shill

who is more likely to enforce groupthink, anons who hate censorship or shills whose job is to make us weak?

Everyone gets jew and nigger.

Cool story.

there aren't any pools though. even viking sagas contain a couple african dudes.

there are no borders in this world

Gas yourself

Underrated post

here's the thing though. to a geneticist, even the concept of species is extremely dubious.

how do you define species, user?
reproduction is often cited, but some animals (and especially many plants) can breed very broadly. Meanwhile others like ungulates (especially horses) fail or produce only sterile offspring even with very closely related relatives.

the truth is that even though you can group people genetically according to region, diaspora and keyhole events, any groupings you define are ultimately completely arbitrary in a general sense.

take your first image. Yes! you can statistically cluster groupings by any number of categorisations. But where is the wall between central and western asia?

large inland features like the saharan desert are strong barriers if you're trying to categorise things continentally, but in reality people are HIGHLY MOBILE along coastlines and if you instead analyse distributions along coastal routes things become a smooth gradient.

I honestly believe that many of the posters spreading bullshit like "black people are a different species" work for the fucking FBI or something. Being proud of your heritage is fine but scientific literacy is not incompatible with that. And supremacy memes are just fucking dumb. Look at the anons squabbling over whether slavs are white or whatever. It's retarded.

how does one write so much yet say nothing

yeah, I mean, you can just claim that I didn't say anything but that's kind of weird to do when people can just read my post?

Just leave it. Its not worth it, let the autists jerk themselves off on muh heritage, what matters is that we rid the world of islam and niggers. And build a society based on hard work and virtue

Gonna mail mine in today. Had no idea I could opt out, I originally wrote a letter to my Senator when I found out it was being merged and got a,
"We'll take it under advisement" response.

There is nothing meaningful from your post, it's just babbling and even contradicting yourself. I've read it three times now and it still doesn't make much sense.

yeah nah I'm not going to "just leave it" when the US government is in here trying to program people into undermining the good Holla Forums can do

the elite are masters of race baiting and scapegoating

yeah, again, you can claim that my shill dude but anybody with a basic science education will understand what I'm saying.

but to put it another way, if you set out to prove that the "white race" is real or whatever then you can decide what that means and use it as a definition to cluster people genetically.

but it's arbitrary.

You didn't start from genetics and work up to the concept of race (which is impossible, genetics doesn't work that way), you used an arbitrary definition to encapsulate an arbitrary set. This approach is gonna be seriously flawed at the edges though, and it only works if you define the world as a relatively small set of geographic locations and ignore the fact that the world is massive open analogue map with people fucking everywhere fucking in every direction.

Gas yourself, kike. I am a white supremacist.

I didn't say that.

There can be significant genetic differences between individuals from different populations.

It's the paradigm of race that's arbitrary.

If you actually understood genetics you'd understand why encapsulating groups like this (even with things like species) is a flawed concept.

If there's no scientific basis for something it's retarded to base your beliefs on it.

You are not nearly as smart as you think you are. There are distinct, marked differences between the races and the fact that edges are blurred in some areas doesn't mean the rest of the group isn't distinct. Calling it a "smooth gradient" is entirely dishonest and I think you know it.

What the hell are you talking about? You're just pulling shit out of your ass. It took millions of years for the races to evolve such distinct physical and mental characteristics in distinct environments, it's not something that happened in the last few hundred years.

Then explain to me, o master geneticist, why exactly the concept of race is arbitrary when every point you've made so far has been shot down?

Did you even look at the image I posted there? Read through it and tell me what you think.

That's fine but you should still be pretty pissed off that your overlords are shilling in here.

Checked. Here's the thing, OP, DNA tests won't tell you jack shit about your specific heritage. I had a long conversation with an evolutionary biologist about this. Genetic testing can tell you a lot of information about your race and specific traits, but many of the chromosomes and genes contained within are prevalent all over the world, to some extent, so a DNA test won't be able to pinpoint the region you hail from.

In addition, most DNA heritage tests are scams. One easy way to tell is if ANY test's results put you as having

OH NO I HAVE BEEN UNCOVERD

OY VEY GEVALT IT'S LIKE ANNUDAH SHOAH

On a serious note I honestly just forgot.

No, that's where the science is. Humans are coastal. You can jump from europe to north america and compare genetics but that's disingenuous because there's a nearly unbroken population gradient if you follow coastlines.

homo sapiens is only about a million years old, dumbass. numerous other hominids were around in the "millions of years" range, but that's not what you're talking about.

speaking of which almost everyone has 2-5% neandertal DNA. why arent you butthurt about that?

that's (a) a non sequitor and (b) shit that didn't happen

something can be internally consistant and still flawed on a paradigm level, o fag of the barely-comprehended image dump

You're conveniently ignoring all the info and sources in the pictures I posted you intellectually dishonest bastard.

First of all, not every human population is coastal and pretending that more population movement along coastlines invalidates the concept of race is absurd.

But that is what I'm talking about, dumbshit. For example, the higher races, like whites and Asians have neanderthal DNA in them, while Africans lack it (unless they've mixed with the higher races) and that's not a recent development. And why would I be butthurt about that?

You're conveniently ignoring anything that doesn't fit into your cozy little worldview. You want to believe that you're a rational, scientific person but when confronted with loads of data that strongly suggest that there is distinct, measurable differences between modern racial groups as we classify them, you just kinda ignore it. Read through those images I shared with you showing the differences between blacks and whites, two of the most obviously different races thanks to the very different environments that we evolved in.

Your entire point is just muddying the water and doesn't make any sense at its core. If you say that race is a social construct (and gender too amirite?) then how do you explain the fact that different racial groups obviously exhibit such distinct physical traits and behaviors, even when they come from identical backgrounds? The idea is flawed in its premise.

Yes I see, all races are the same. Totally.

the key part here is "as we classify them". that is the arbitrary element.

there are differences between people of different genetic backgrounds! this is what genes do! that doesn't somehow prove that you can divide the population of the planet into four or five fucking arbitrary "races".

that would be fucking retarded

genes are real. matrilineal and paternal groups are real. race is shit some colonial fags invented to control others, and believing in it makes you easier to control.

I never fucking said that all people are the same. I've literally said the opposite in almost every post.

Abbos genuinley have 10-12% foreign DNA thats not a fair comparison.

then by this shitty fucking logic literally everything is a social construct because humans have defined them at some point. I suppose species don't really exist because all life is just a smooth gradient. But hey! Why stop there? Individual elements don't exist because all matter is just a smooth gradient! Who cares if different elements act differently?! The fact that humans have defined them mean they don't really exist.

no retard. this specific thing is a construct. that doesn't imply everything is a construct.

if you create some categories, then sort things by those categoreis, looking at the sorted things does not prove that your categories were worth jack shit in the first place.

You said "race wasn't a thing." Make up your mind, kike. A 1% difference is still a difference, and apparently it makes all the difference. Race absolutely matters.

For the second time, no it isn't. Again I refer you to the image here which does a good job of addressing that misconception. Yes racial boundaries can be blurred at times, but that doesn't invalidate the fact that the rest of the group is quite distinct from another group.

Race IS genetic background. The fact that you can admit that genetic background yet are not comfortable with the idea of those genes defining the races by the fact that genetics are very different between the racial groups tells me that you're a coward at heart, and although you see all the evidence you're unwilling to accept it because it would make you uncomfortable and force you to second-guess many of the assumptions you'd based on your previous understandings. Race IS most definitely a thing. It is not an arbitrary measurement, no more arbitrary than separating the different kinds of dogs into breeds. There are distinct differences between breeds of dogs and even though at a base level they have far more in common than is different, what is different makes such a notable difference in their physical traits and behavior that it's worth noting and separating them into different groups.

You have no idea what you're talking about, none at all. Racial competition existed long before any colony. Are you seriously trying to tell me that whites invented the concept of race to justify enslaving Africans? I bet you don't know as much about the Transatlantic slave trade as you think you do.

get a load of this leftist retard. Race exists in the same way that different elements exist. The existence of a "gradient" does not negate the existence of individual distinct parts. Of course humans "invented" race, but we did so no differently from how we "invented" iron, gold, or uranium. By attributing a name to something in the material world that we observe - by defining something, we are by your very logic "inventing" something "arbitrary". Race is merely the term given to the groupings made by those studying differences within human populations, but what it describes is no less real because of that.

How does that make a lick of sense? Is that not the entire point of categories, to separate measurably different things?

YOU FUCKIN
*kvetches internally*
YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKIN
*sieg heils*
GOY YOU FUCKIN
*builds civilization*
YOU FILTHY FUCKIN GOY YOU
*destroys civilization*
YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND
*gasses self*

Everything that has been defined by humans becomes a "construct" in the sense that the particular word attributed to a particular parameter within the material world comes from the minds of humans exclusively.
oh, like halogens, alkali metals, alkaline earth metals, transition metals, noble gasses, etc?
oh, like different elements?
wew. Okay guys. Time to throw out the entire field of chemistry. We've been schooled!

the nuremberg laws declared all 1/8 jews fully german. You're fine.
>t. 1/8 Jew

jesus fucking christ

different people with different genes have different gene expressions

there are differences between populations. quantifiable differences.

you can organise those populations into groups and call them races, but the only thing that matters as far as differences go is that they were disparate populations

that doesn't mean races exist. it's consistent with the concept of race, but it doesn't support it.

why is this so difficult to understand.

look, some bluepill faggots like to pretend we are all the same. we aren't.
you read some infographic about how, actually! groups from different backgrounds have different IQs or whatever. great. but it isn't a dichotomy.

people being different is not the same thing as races being real.

you're an idiot or a shill

no. elements are physically discrete in a variety of predictable mathematical ways. numerous elements were theorised before they were formally discovered. no such parallel exists for race. race is entirely a post-hoc paradigm

are you by chance a student? find literally any geneticist in your school and ask them to explain why genes are a huge clusterfuck. ask them what they think about the concept of species, let alone race.

you can categorise literally anything according to literally any sorting rule. the fact that they are sortable implies difference. the difference does not imply that your sorting rule is anything other than arbitrary, and there are infinite possible sorting rules.

literally first year compsci or discrete maths stuff

damn i said literally a lot

you are all literally shills (i think this is likely because I just got dogpiled within a space of a minute which is a classic tactic) or literally brainwashed

Sounds about right.

You're lying to yourself.

for like the third time, claiming this doesn't make it true

anons can into science. you fags will lose.

How can you live with yourself? Serious question user, how is your self-esteem? Are you happy with the person you are? And I don't mean ideologically, I mean as a whole.

I showed you evidence and made sound arguments. And instead of showing any intellectual rigor, you just called me "an idiot or a shill." You're an intellectual fucking coward who hides behind your party line instead of facing reality.

dumbass I'm posting solid arguments and shooting down all your bullshit

repeating "i'm winning!" doesn't make you win

yet you keep doing it, while I keep posting some goddamn rock solid truths

anons can decide for themselves.

I'll believe that when you address a single argument I made instead of this cowardly bullshit.

Here's my post again, for your convenience

But elements are just a smooth gradient and are made out of the same components! This clearly invalidates all classification
prove it
Nice appeal to authority, you leftist hack.
was the concept of species designed to oppress non-humans too?

My god you're a fucking fool. So you accept that "race" exists - that there are different objective groups of humans and that they can be defined and separated from each other, but you just dislike the use of the r word.

no they aren't. not remotely.

now we're failing chemistry 101.

holy shit nice anti-intellectualism retard

like you're seriously making arguments from genetics and then claiming that geneticists don't know anything about genetics

holy fucking shit

total mischaracterisation. I'm trying to make things really clear so this can only be willful ignorance.

compare any two individuals and you will find genetic differences. that doesn't somehow prove "race" exists. especially since more genetic variation exists whithin "races" than between them.

define race.

not true.

and this is where this bullshit falls apart.

also lol at the in-line exception to your own rule

seriously define race for me you brainwashed idiots

If you don't believe in race, then why do people of different racial groups require different types of medical treatment and in most cases, tissue transplants and even organs do not work across racial lines?

genes

genes are not equivalent to race

this isn't difficult stuff

How about instead of defining race for you, you explain what the difference is between genetic groups that have distinct physical characteristics and can be divided based on genetic tests and even show up differently within statistics about IQ and crime, and race? What is this invisible line you're drawing between the two ideas? Is it that race is mean?

add a proton and you have a new element. Add another and the same thing happens.
Saying "go ask some person with a badge of authority" is an appeal to authority, you stupid fucking hack. Modern education is just leftist indoctrination, so the opinions of a professor mean less than dirt.
false. It is a perfect characterisation of your idiotic drivel
not an argument.
This is called a strawman. You clearly have no fucking idea what you're talking about whatsoever. Races are determined by a combination of many different characteristics that different population groups posses. varying degrees of activated alleles will result in different racial groups. If you want to argue against something, then try to have a goddamn clue what it is you're arguing against
Nice fallacious lefty talking points, retard. Get a new regurgitated catch-all phrase.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy

Really? Then tell me why different races can't exchange blood or provide bone marrow transplants to each other?

They don't even always work within racial lines, you need someone that has a simmilar enough genetic makeup to you and people from mixed ethinicities and diffrent ethnicities obviously dont have those.

That's true, but it doesn't invalidate the idea that there are significant genetics differences between the races, and this is what the idea of race is based on.

how about you answer the unanswerable question you pussy

define race for me

this doesn't actually work on race lines though. give me an example and I'll disprove it with two seconds of googling

I've already covered all of this. You're an idiot or a shill,

also lol at:
followed by:

yeah you can break my post down into sentence fragments and say shit like "this isn't an argument" hahaha

you're a fucking faggot, dude

uh different *blood types* can't do that you fucking moron

it's not a race thing at all

see:

I'll answer your questions when you answer mine, coward.

also they didn't even have genetics or modern medicine when the concept of race was formulated you dumb fuck

A race is a distinct population group of humans defined and distinguished by the culmination of a wide array of shared genetic characteristics that set them apart from other such groups.

This isn't an argument, you brain-dead lefty fuck
This isn't an argument no matter how much you kvetch. It's nice to see you get infuraited over your bullshit getting proven wrong
not an argument :^)

No, but they could see that there were obvious differences between the races, just like now. Time has only strengthened the idea as with new technologies we've found more and more measurable differences between races.

you're conflating heredity with race to make a tautological argument you transparent shit

you weren't worth replying to. congrats though I'm acknowledging you.

Oh fucking really?
teammargot.com/team-margot-call-to-action-if-youre-mixed-race-we-urgently-need-your-help-you-could-be-a-match-for-lara-others-like-her/

huffingtonpost.ca/2013/01/31/mixed-race-blood-marrow-donors-gen-y-millennials_n_2570078.html

How do you understand the idea of genetics, of heredity, of evolution adapting populations to their environments, etc etc but don't understand race?

You're like a creationist who admits to micro evolution but denies macro evolution.

except if you ask a geneticist about species, let alone race, they'll tell you none of it is consistent with genetics

I won't engage that subject because I am too illiterate on genetics other than a basic understanding on Mendlels laws to make an accurate argument on that.

I can only say that the view of 3 races and that everyone within the 3 races has simmilar traits is obviously flawed as you can i.e. See sucessful caucasians like the Anglo-Saxons and unsuccesful ones like the baltic states and sucessful mongoloids like the Japanese and usucessful ones like the Phillipenese and lasty unsucessful negroids like Ugandans and sucessful ones like Mali and Ethiopia.

We didn't have modern chemistry when the concept of elements were formed either you dumbfuck.

keep digging that hole, leftycuck

Well obviously there are also subcategories within race, such as ethnicity. Among whites you have Germanics, Slavs, etc.

race isn't real so it doesn't have anything to do with anything

heredity is a thing. you can piggyback "race" on top of it but that doesn't make it real.

okay but what are those characteristics

jump on wikipedia or whatever and tell me where the "white gene" is

you can't

You just ignore any points that are too hard for you to understand, let alone refute, and then carry on like nothing happened. In the sort of academic setting you keep referring to, you'd be laughed out of the building in a proper debate.

you are making an argument from genetics while claiming geneticists don't understand genetics

you're retarded, possibly clinically so

shit that didn't happen

There is no white gene. There's a set of genes most commonly found in whites, and there's a set of genes most commonly found in blacks, etc. Yes there is overlap, but there are also distinct differences.

Do you really want me to go back and link all the posts, not just mine, that made points that you ignored or answered "lol whatever dude go 2 school"

But then you have examples like the Iranians and Afghans, which are basically within the same subspecies and only one of them is behaving like violent Apes- the Afghans while the other- Iranians, are often famous surgeons/scientists and inventors

How do you explain that?

What a surprise. Another fucking libshit strawman talking point that's been refuted a thousand times already. What part of "by the culmination of a wide array of shared genetic characteristics that set them apart from other such groups." don't you understand, you arrogant leftist twat? There doesn't need to be a "white gene" that is exclusive to Europeans for races to exist and no one has ever claimed such a thing. Races are defined by the culmination of different genetic factors that, when expressed in varying degrees and quantities, result in the distinct population groups we see today. There is no such thing as a "white gene", but there are a number of different genetic characteristics that combine in a particular way and with a particular rate of expression to form the white European race.

And you aren't even making an argument. Your entire "argument" consists of "ask a geneticist from a leftycuck university!!!"

A true American white nationalist

go back to >>>/brit/ you disgusting yid.

Let's cut to the heart of it here - are you making the point than genetics don't have much effect on behavior, and that upbringing and current conditions are more important?

Regardless, I won't pretend to know about the genetic makeup of Afghans vs Iranians, or their history, so I don't think I can answer your question, at least not very knowledgeably. But in the context of this discussion - discussing why race is real and a valuable distinction - I don't see how it's terribly relevant, either.

Wow no reason to be so angry chap I'm just pointing out he has pristine Genes to be a good white in america :>}

boom headshot

dude I've made a zillion posts with very strong arguments, why are you cherry picking? That's a serious puss move, it's not like people can't read what I've actually been explaining for themselves.

Anyone that tries to even remotely suggest that all races are the same, need only look at the comparison between those Abo females and White females. You CANNOT with any reason claim that these two are the same.

The fact that there is overlap between races does not in any way invalidate the claim that races are distinct things. Go back to school, kid.

nelson_laugh.gif

Isn't it hilarious how you've completely ignored my entire refutation of your "white gene" strawman? This is a fine example of the kind of dishonest kike argumentation you leftists always engage in. How about you grow a pair of fucking balls and admit you were wrong instead of sliding around like a slimy little kike?
And in each and every one you've ignored the difficult points you couldn't refute, and then dishonestly misrepresented/strawmanned the rest like a Jew.
Such as? All of your "strong arguments" have consisted of regurgitated weak lefty talking points and easily deconstructed strawmen. Not a single "argument" you've made hasn't been entirely refuted.
I'm not. I am very clearly responding to each sentence in every post you make.
not an argument.

There'll be an oven with your name on it, britkike.

If you take a look at the history of them it very heavily implies that epigenics are vastly more important than base genes.

Afghans and Iranians are for all intents and purposes the same people and have been for over 3000 years, there is less diffrence betweens afghans and Iranians than there is between Dutch and Germans, even in terms of language. However after the british split up Iran and Afghanistan and the people living there have then changed drastically, there were so bad that the british at one point even considerd giving back afghanistan to Iran because they could not deal with them because they would have constantly killed any unaware Soldiers, often at night. Also they devolped unusally cruel punishments simmilar to death by a 1000 cuts with the addition of having grass rubbed against the wounds and having women defecate and urinate on captured soldiers.

However the Iranians never even made as much as a peep before they were attacked by the Iraqis and since then are without a doubt the most prosperous middle eastern nation if you look at growth without the sell of oil.

You know, I'm lucky, I've got a literal "Domesday book" of a genealogy that has been kept for well over 200 years, and actually continues back even further from my European cousins, who also seemed obsessed with it for over a thousand years.
It starts getting murky beyond that.

The tree is huge, it takes up several volumes, and is too much for me to actually sit down and wrap my mind around it, as it is basically just a mess of names, surnames, and "nee" names (maiden names), but the direct line that produced me is completely intact over many generations, including the occasional synopsis of who the individuals were and where they migrated to. There's an entire society devoted to it in Scotland, and a family history was written by some PhD in the American Midwest, available at one of the local libraries here.

Why this massive, ongoing project seemed so important to people is beyond me, but both my father and my wife have done a good deal of research keeping it going, and it's kind of cool that it HAS gone on for so very long.

My entire ancestry is Germanic/Celt, there was no mixing outside of these parameters, at least not in my lineage. this is not really so strange, given the regions my people moved to & settled over the centuries, and in my area it's quite normal.

This does not mean that everyone in the family kept the bloodline exclusively Western European, however…there were some offshoots that mixed, just none within my line.

I've always wondered what these DNA test places would try to foist on me if I tried one out, as I already know my ancestry.
But if they slipped in some PC garbage like Jew blood, or "hey! you're 1/10000 nigger!" and I objected, I have no doubt they'd try to explain it by accusing some of my ancestors of fucking around on their husbands.

So how could you really know if they're screwing you?
As far as I'm concerned, for most of us it is enough to be white, and if you have so little kike blood in you that you're not a practicing Jew, don't have a hooked nose & a ferret face, and you actually have a soul such that it bothers you to screw over a fellow human, then as far as I'm concerned…you're white kindred.

uh that post wasn't talking about races, it was talking about genes

they're different, especiallly in that the former is imaginary

yeah nobody was doing that, it was a strawman.

people with different ancestry have different phenotypes etc, and there are faggots that pretend this isn't the case. but it isn't a dichotomy. the human race can have genetic diversity without race being a thing with any real basis

and I'm certain that this heavy-handed racial forced meme shit is mostly down to FBI shills trying to subvert Holla Forums

Why put me in a oven I'm just saying I'm very happy America is so ethnicly diverse Greeks and poles Romanians and Georgians it makes me super happy that you have embraced other whites ;>]

more of this pretending to win by claiming you're winning bullshit.

you can call me a kike or lefty all you want, in lieu of actually being able to contradict me, I guess

I've addressed everything, at some point I'm gonna stop repeating myself. If you keep being retarded and repeating the same retarded shit don't be surprised if I skip your posts. Don't take it so personally you crybaby autist

people can read for themselves.

tfw not an american so i don't have to worry about this shit

Good feels

races are the product of genes, you delusional fucking retard.
And the ideology comes out at last. You can always tell the motivations of a person based on the language he/she uses. Congratulations on outing yourself as the globalist shill I long suspected you of being. If race is just a "social construct" then the entire concept of species is as well. You are a hypocrite by using the term "human race", which distinguishes humans as a distinct (and homogeneous) group relative to other species while at the same time denying genetic classification wholesale. Get fucked.

The only person doing that here is you. Quit projecting
I have thoroughly refuted every shitty point you've made. I'm calling you a kike and a lefty not in place of an argument, but in conjunction with one.
Stop lying. You haven't addressed my refutation here in the slightest
not an argument
Then they will know what a liar you are.

I went to London recently and it was a shithole full of arabs and niggers, but what surprised me the most was how your people fetishise such suphumans. Ever ad is chock full of out-of-africa nogs. You britkikes just can't get enough.

I can only assume the difference comes from different conditions within the two countries, be it their physical environment/climate, or different relationships with other countries leading to a different flow of goods and ideas, or something else like that.

Whatever the case may be, if they are truly of identical or nearly so genetic stock, then it would be the case that if you took an infant from Afghanistan and raised him in Iran as an Iranian with no knowledge that he was in fact Afghani, then he would be impossible to discern from other Iranians.

That case does not hold true between races. An adopted black child raised by wealthy white parents who afford him everything they would a white child still has lower grades and is more likely to commit a violent crime than a white child from an equivalent socioeconomic background.

Race IS genes. Genes that adapted over a very long period because humans evolved in very different environments, and so different physical and mental traits were more useful. Race is genetics. Race is a way to categorize these humans that evolved in these different environments long enough that they were sufficiently distinct to be categorize-able from another race. Not just by physical appearance like skin color, facial structure, or stature, but also by mental differences, as we can see in their distinctly different behaviors through statistical means. Yes it is true that that nobody is entirely defined by their race, there are plenty of intelligent blacks and retarded whites, but as a whole the categorization is accurate and useful.

Be glad. I really think it's difficult for a citizen of a multicultural country to be comfortable with their identity because they lack any sense of ancestry or common history with each other. Nonwhites in America are encouraged to be proud African-Americans or Mexican-Americans giving them a connection with their history (although most African-Americans would find themselves dreadfully out of place in Africa) but white Americans are rarely allowed to take pride in their ancestry.

Found the nigger

OP never forget. Pick related. Don't pay the jew to get your DNA.

Even the Nazis accepted 1/8 jews, so it's probably not that big a deal.

It does between Asians and Whites, I am too lazy to go dig up the date but i think everyone of us has seen plenty of sucessful asian people raised in white neighbourhoods who are just as and sometimes even more sucessful than their collegues.

Maybe it's just niggers?

Maybe. Asians and whites are far more similar than either of us and blacks, thanks to our evolutionary past. Both whites and Asians adapted for harsh winters and long periods of scarcity, while Africans never had to do so given that Africa is almost always bountiful.

Additionally, both whites and Asians have some neanderthal DNA, while Africans have none.

It isn't, and your statement of such really goes to show just how short the time is you've been here. We literally hail Hitler and deny the Holocaust. Adolf Hitler is the man against time, the savior of not only the German peoples, but ALL peoples, specifically, all WHITE peoples. He has been branded as the most evil human being in the history of all mankind, despite the fact that even though the Holocaust did, in fact, NOT occur, the supposed number of Jews "exterminated" are not the highest out of any genocide in RECENT history. 20 million White Russians died in that war, too.

Regardless, the point I am trying to make is that yes, we do very much care about the purity of our race. We ARE White supremacists; there is absolutely superiority and inferiority amongst the races, and the White race must retain it's destined superiority or all civilizations will fall. This is a clear consensus here. Do you honestly believe that we give one fuck about what the normies think negatively about it? You can be a White supremacist and not be a National Socialist, and you can be a National Socialist and not a White supremacist. Adhering to National Socialism and admiring Adolf Hitler, in every instance, will be more taboo than simply being a White supremacist.

YOU are the one trying to subvert Holla Forums.

I went to New York recently and it was a shithole full of mexicans and niggers, but what surprised me the most was how your people fetishise such suphumans. Ever ad is chock full of out-of-africa nogs. You americucks just can't get enough.

FTFY

Then why are some people white then?

There are pools, the borders are blurry.

Wow…
W-who is that snow princess in the first pic?
I never thought Ice goddesses were real…

Just because Asians are capable of adapting to white society, they will never be capable of holding the highest virtues and ideals of the Aryan people. Also Asians are hivemind insect people. They do not innovate, they are short-sighted and destructive, they are cowards and make for terrible warriors, the exceptions are the Japs, and maybe some other Asian people, but I know of none aside from the Japs. Just because a person is capable of being somewhat "successful" in a pozzed civilization does not mean they can bear, and propagate that civilization forward, aside from as a human machine. You should read Mein Kampf, it is pretty good and explains what I am trying to say much better.

This, newfags go home.

Devastated.
/argument

You're a big Führer

"Aryan" isn't even a European term it is avestan which the real Aryans aka acient Perisians spoke which means "the nobles" or nobillity, which Aryans were considerd to the Medes they counquerd. You should consider that being Aryan has a little more nuance than having Viking/Gothic Ancestors.

yeah, no, hitler seems fine

but if you actually watch his speeches and shit he was pretty down on global financiers and bolsheviks (including jewish bolsheviks) first and jews in general second

anti-globalism basically, and heavily nationalistic, which meant he was championing racial stuff–but it was based on heritage including the Holy Roman Empire, hence the whole third reich deal.

fine.

but mengele was a hack and nazis couldn't into genes worth shit. ITT people are talking about genetics and race, and unfortunately for you the science just doesn't back it up. be a supremist all you want but if your definitions are scientifically untenable you're living in a fantasy zone.

but anyway, NO, Holla Forums is not some giant groupthink hivemind, fuck you

trying to throw everybody into one box so you can control them is a classic tactic

anons in general can into science no matter how hard you want to brainwash everybody with this bullshit

censorship and groupthink are not Holla Forums

the paradigm is flawed

hey check out these strict categories that are actually a totally fluid spectrum

it's convergent tribalism at best

Shouldn't you have switched IPs after getting fucked over so hard before you come back and try to start the whole thing over again?

even if you love hitler 70% of what you know about nazis is propaganda

why would they target everybody else and forget about people like you

shouldn't you be the primary target?

fuck off.

why? I'm right and I'm arguing with a bunch of shills doing coordinated attacks, plus a couple of misguided anons who are brainwashed mental dwarves and therefore easy to deal with

wait, i mean, oh no

my internet pride

on an anonymous forum

better switch IPs!!!!
faggot

seriously, repeating that you beat me isn't the same thing as actually beating me

anons can read what I've posted for themselves and weigh up the arguments.

(I'm pretty confident)

I see these phrases a lot from you foreigners. Where does it come from?

except you've been proven wrong on absolutely everything you've said
Except you're the shill who seems to think calling us shills will put us on the defensive and exempt you from being called out as the globalist kike you are.
very rich coming from someone who can't refute a single thing those "mental dwarves" have said.

You fucking reek of liberal snark.

he's a liberal/leftst. He deals in terms of belittling and mocking his opponent instead of arguing honestly. It's all quite transparent.

what, I've been posting different stuff

it's so bizarre that you faggots think you can cognitively reframe what has been posted as though people can't just read the thread

uh, I'm a native english speaker. it's not an uncommon phrase

yeah I owned all you pussies pretty hard, so you've fallen back on just repeating that you won over and over. it's pretty pathetic. but super goebbels of you! good job!

I'm just gonna filter him and leave it at that. We've had the same argument like 3 times over by now, no using having it again in the same damn thread. If he can't be bothered to even capitalize his sentences I'm not gonna waste any more time with him.

Anyone reading this thread will see you dishonestly manipulating, miss-representing, or outright avoiding facts and arguments made by your opponents
Ah, so you're a self-deluded redditor who thinks shitting on the chess board and strutting around claiming victory is the same as making a valid argument.
again, no one but you is doing this. The projection on your part is astounding.

haha I dropped the science super hard on you fags until I got bored of repeating myself.

explaining basic discrete maths stuff gets less and less fun as we approach kindergarten-level while you idiots fail to grasp shit like your definitions of race being tautological

but nice job calling me a leftist, FBI-buddy

oh ok now I'm a redditor

yeah you guys totally aren't US government plants

lol okay

What do you think it was that brought them, culturally and scientifically, to nearly a standstill? Like you said, a long time ago they were doing quite well.

what about hindus? they;re a weird race.

is this what damage control looks like? It's amazing how deluded you are.

Für dich

There isn't that much of a difference tbqh

They weren't having a standstill they were scientifically the same up until the time Portogual rediscoverd the americas and europe subsiquently heaped massses of gold previously never thought of this allowed them to fund universities and professors since they had so much excessive wealth, which outside wurope no one had.

So all major scentific discoveries were made in europe and in a time where there was no internet and trans continental translators were only used for diplomacy this lead to a snowball effect to which Asia is currently catching up since commerical airlines become affordable which allowed the echange of professors to teach science. The internet helped with this a lot and as you can see, China is progressively getting more advanced with each decade Chine 2007 is a whole diffrent world than China 2017. Asian races are just as competent as whites they just need time to catch up to 5 centuries of scientific and cultural advancement this isnt as easly done in just 2 generations but its getting there.

I really don't know that much about Hindus, really. I've read Aryanism has strong ties to ancient India, though.

Thanks for the answer. And while Asians are certainly competent, no question about their intelligence, there does seem to be a distinct difference in the racial "spirit" of whites and Asians.

This is the effect the Renaissance and the Enlightenment had on the European people. i'm not sure Europeans even aprreciate what tremndous good it has created. Hower there was never a renaissance in Iran or China or in anywhere else. Superstition and Irrational belief are still dominant, should there be such an enlightenment you will see what Potential humanity can have if Eurasians are working together.

So what's the verdict, can I cohabitate in the Reich?

Source?

That's what I thought I would be. Turns out I have zero native blood but I am 0.4% african. Somehow I feel worse off.

You really don't know until you get tested man. Bitches be cheatin'. A lot.

Nice. You should just post your 23andme every time someone calls you a monkey.

Red and yellow make orange but that doesn't mean they aren't two different colors.

Are you trying to say that near easterners are Asians in any meaningful sense? Substitute whenever I say Asian with Mongoloid then. Middle easterners are still Caucasoids. In present vernacular the term "Asian" is usually used to refer to the Mongoloid races.

And aside from the four great inventions of China, what have mongoloids invented? And even if they are capable of invention and innovation it doesn't really matter. If you mix Europeans and Asians together you remove any good that could have been and make some watered-down mongrel who pales in comparison to a more "pure" representative of either respective race, aside from the rarest of exceptions.

Asians are never going to move the West forward in any meaningful sense because they lack the noblest, and most ideal Aryan virtues (also, yes, I know the origins of the word, Aryan in this context is obviously used to refer to the European peoples, not just Western/Northern ones either, Mediterraneans are an important subgroup). Asians are never going to embody the boldness, and willingness for self-sacrifice which is the highest ideal of human civilization to any significant degree, and in any significant numbers compared to that of the Aryan people.

As a last point, I don't think it is fair to bring up only ancient history as a means of proving the value of a race. I have doubts about the origins of their ideas in the ancient world. If they were so successful in the past, they should have something meaningful to point towards to in the present - that isn't piggy-backing off Western civilization. Even if Asians were the greatest innovators, I can look at their countries and see a blatant disregard for beauty and higher ideals. As bad as (corrupted) Western civilization is, Eastern civilization is ten times worse. I am not denying the cleverness of Easterners, but their lack of higher ideals puts them firmly below the Aryan in any meaningful sense, and they simply do not belong in the West. I am not advocating for a genocide or anything like that, and some degree of cooperation would be welcomed, but to join together as a united group would only bring the ruin of us all (though I don't really know what you are advocating for). I hope you can follow what I am saying, it is a bit jumbled and I am tired.

OP here. Thanks for some good discussion guys.

Tfw I searched my family tree far back enough to know this is accurate.