Keith Avila of Latinos for Trump discovers and dismantles a pedophile ring on Christmas Eve

May Kek Bless this Pure Soul

yout****ube.com/watch?v=dAZP9tr7PQk

Kek Bless this man. Finds a pedophile ring involving 12 year old girls in Sacremento and calls the cops.

OG kikebook video. face****book.com/TheKeithAvila/videos/1528634217151135/

"Update: The police had me do what they call an "infield show up" or something like that. I positively identified the girls in a sort of line up but it was one by one.

I asked like 3-4 times throughout the whole ordeal. The police officer said he could not give me any specifics but that I really helped them out. He said it was a really big thing and they found out a lot. The guy emphasized that it was really great that I called."

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article104260166.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He'll go back in good standing.

We must send all these "Latinos" and "Hispanics" back to where they came from. This man did a great duty, but he too will be sent back to his Jungle.

Kek

This.

AOC in Mexico is like 12. He can fix his own country.

That uber driver just got a zero star review and lost his uber privileges.

Wait… Didn't CA just legalize child prostitution? Something about saving the children or something.

set them up as governors/ rulers of Mexico, they are repaid and given dominion over their shit country.

What?

The entire spic community is a pedophile ring.

I've known 5 spic families, there was pedophilia/sexual abuse in all of them, and incest in at least 3.

Sounds like (((fake news))) to me.

(checked)
I agree, but this guy will probably get suicided soon anyway.

not bad for a shitskin

The dumb pedos must have thought this beaner didn't understand English. Pretty kekworthy.

I am but a humble 3rd generation American on one side and 7th on the other.

What of me, user?

sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article104260166.html

It always blows my mind how people can talk for so long and say so little. He could have said all that in 2-3 mins easy.

A real life Taxi Driver.

i'd want more of that happening, but the story i usually hear are false alarms like cops giving pedoshit interrogations to guys exercising in the park

yes

for a moment i thought it was one of those looping upload videos

Guy was probably afraid for his safety once he realized he was sitting next to a fully grown, wild nigger that sells little girls for money. Add that to the stress/adrenaline of dealing with police, even if you are not suspected of a crime, and he was probably pretty revved up. Give the guy a break.

If this is in Virginia they'll be released and he'll be killed

your reading comprehension is what remains of a third world shithole after the problem solvers leave tier.

You do realize that nationalists and identitarians of other races are our natural allies, right? They want the same thing as us. Re-segregation, and the creation of ethno-states.

You both have to go back

Expedite the driverless cars!

Latinos are fine if they're of Iberian blood.

Iberians are white.

So they are using the second post now because first one was too obvious.

Good goy, get in our cars that will go where we tell them to go. You won’t be driven off a cliff or to prison or into a firing range!

I still see no viable proof?

Pity Biden wasn't there that night. I guess he ordered in.

Who are you trying to fool?

This thread is about the rescued kids but you kikes are trying to change the topic into the spic that rescued them.

Again, who are you trying to fool here, you fucking shitskin?

You do know you are contradicting yourself and that we have ids here right?

You keep doing that, Chaim. I'll swiftly hide your ID. :)

Surely you'll point it out?

My mistake, didn't go up the chain far enough.

Sure thing, Pedro.

Kek is the cancer killing Holla Forums

Shouldn't have expected anything more.

Go ahead and fuck off, D & C shill. There were entire divisions of non-whites in the SS. Other racial groups have the same interest in freeing their people from international Jewry that we do. Keeping difference races at each other's throats, and not focused on the real enemies of humanity, is a kike tactic.

You have to go back to Ironfags, Stormcucks, TRshills or whatever other internet shithole you crawled out of, bro.

Really now? It seems most of them are benefiting from pouring into white countries on the count of Jews

Right, because muslims haven't been trying to invade Europe for centuries out of their own volition? Because spics don't want to retake the southwest and wouldn't be trying had it not been for the jews? The naivety of some you retards is astounding. Shut the fuck up and lurk more or go back to your shithole on reddit, you fucking reject.

Right back atcha
–→r/The Donald

It gives us a symbol to focus our energy on and drive our goals forward. Stop being a concern troll.

Praise Kek
Check em

They made children unable to be arrested as they are considered victims.
It arguably exacerbates the problem because all the children have to do is keep their mouths shut and they can keep working indefinitely without contributing to any investigation.
Also legal girls can claim they are under 18 and do the same.
Really all it does is give yet another tool to child grooming gangs to defend themselves and impede investigations.

You didn't say non-whites have to go back. You said I have to go back, after I posted that non-whites have political value to us if they are also Identitarians or Nationalists. Which is interesting seeing as you seem to hold that viewpoint as well.

Unfortunately that also seems to be the view held by most whites in western nations.

Complete strawman. I never said that racial tension only exists because of Jews. I said furthering tension between racial groups is a kike tactic. Jews perpetuating pre-existing racial strife is nothing new.

Why are you even posting? Do you just want to argue for the sake of arguing? It seems to me that we are in agreement here.

The Latinos figured out the the libtard left would import refugees faster than they breed.

I would be more ok with Mexican nationalists if they weren't trying to reclaim SW America.

If they just wanted to kill the cartels and take their country back, however, I would support their movement entirely. Mexico uncucking itself and becoming stronger could be a good boon to America in trade and possibly militarily.

I feel the same about African Nationalists who want blacks to leave America and rebuild Africa. If they would stop being anti-white and anti-America, they would be worth supporting.

I only heavily implied it.

To reddit, yes

Yes and you still seem to be under the impression that if jews were oven'd that tensions would simply ease, they aren't going to, history is not on your side and neither will the future (if non-whites aren't expelled) because you are naive when it comes to understanding racial conflict if one were to remove jews from the equation.

To tell you to lurk more, which it seems pretty clear that you're not going to do, in which case, no we are not in agreement.

A real human bean, but he still has to go back. Latin America – and particularly Mexico – could use more people like him.

This. There's no way to reach them. They care more about demographically conquering America than they do their own purported values. Look at their voting patterns. How can "Catholics" support the American incarnation of the ideology which is currently handing Christendom over to Muslims?

yeah but he needs a soft return, come on mate.

Considering this guy has already gone viral at least once before (search his name), what are the chances this is a hoax?

Still has to go back.

As long as he's sent back with 500,000 of our marines, army and national guard to clean up his fucking country.

You and I both know the next liberal president is going to go on a TEAR DOWN THAT WALL MR PRESIDENT progressive tantrum the moment he gets in office.

Mexico is a festering sore on this continent, it has to be cauterized with fire if we're ever to be safe.

Agreed.

Fuck off you kike shill faggot.

If Ben Carson can stay, this bro can stay.

Nigger jew dyke lol

First you say, 'entire', followed by, I've known 5… I'm getting a strong, NIGGER vibe.

Good on this guy.

Yeah, but we'll send them away with support and after we've fixed all of our problems.

Spain, send the whiter ones to Spain

It's called winding down mate. I usually see people do it on their first time back from a combat patrol though. They just a wall to talk to usually.

Also on the sidenote, the video next after the one in the OP has an interesting name.

Take a look at this guy, he's already gone viral at least once before.

Tila Tequila is a fucking retard and Kanye is a nigger that got a redpill suppository on jewish psychiatry. Fuck off with your actual-celeb bullshit.

Ben Carson isn't staying.

They're not going to Spain, Shlomo. How about Israel?

Who is going to remove Ben, then? You?

You're an idiot. It encourages kids to come forward knowing that they won't get in any trouble. Its kind of the same thing as the laws which state that people who bring overdosing junkies to the hospital will not be charged themselves. Its encouraging people to seek help INSTEAD of keeping quiet.

Are you a Mestizo, user? We'll have to look at your Ahnenpaß.

Fuck off traitor. We aren't keeping the good ones, we will have a non-white population of ZERO.

Nice LARPing.

Another nice strawman. Why are you so desperate to disagree with me?

I never advocated for non-whites not being expelled, or any sort of multiracial state. My first post in this thread was:
Clearly saying they are our allies for supporting the creation of ethno-states.

kill yourself

if you do not support total white supremacy and the extermination of our racial enemies, then you are part of the problem.

Suicide soon?

In an ideal world, yeah. But the victims are kids. Kids are stupid. It could still work out and end up doing more help than harm, but I doubt it will. I think most kids will just give the silent treatment thinking they just have even more leeway with the law now, and if the kids don't come to that conclusion or a similar one then their pimps and molesters will do it for them, spinning it to them as meaning they don't need to say shit to any officers now and they'll never get in trouble.

I'm just saying the save a junkie thing works with adults because they're adults.

woops

A non white population of zero isnt going to happen. We should settle on a more reasonable goal of 10%… zero isnt going to happen without rahowa and the fire cock is going to be dank as all hell and I love if it brought rahowa but if it doesnt a zero nonwhite population would take atleast 2 generations.

And thats if its even possible to get the plebs on board with it.. Which at the end of the day I do not believe the plebs would ever be on board with getting rid of the "based" nonwhites.

100% cancer

I actually do support full on eugenics, and that includes the destruction of all non-whites, lest we risk that future generations re-cuck themselves and return to race-mixing. I think the best first step is creating ethno-states, and separating whites from our enemies, before we start an actual race war.

was meant for