Simon Wiesenthal Center Releases List of 'Top 10 Worst Anti-Semitic/Anti-Israel Incidents'

Simon Wiesenthal Center Releases List of 'Top 10 Worst Anti-Semitic/Anti-Israel Incidents'

1. United Nations Erases Jewish History
2. UK British Labour Leaders + Jenny Tonge
3. France - Singling Out Israel
4. Boycott, Divestment & Sanctions (BDS) - German Union/Canadian Student Union/United Church of Christ
5. Richard Spencer - America's 21 Century Nazi
6. Palestinian Leadership - The Palestinian Authority and Hamas
7. The Netherlands - Anti-Semitic Attacks too numerous to Report
8. Sweden - Foreign Minister Worries About Terrorists Not Their Victims
9. Sports - Breeding Ground for Hate
10. Poland Historian Faces Modern-Day Witch-Hunt

web.archive.org/web/20161227232518/http://www.wiesenthal.com/atf/cf/{54d385e6-f1b9-4e9f-8e94-890c3e6dd277}/TT_2016REPORT.PDF

Other urls found in this thread:

rnw.org/archive/ajax-jewish-club-spite-itself
spiegel.de/international/europe/football-why-tottenham-and-ajax-fans-have-a-jewish-identity-a-926095.html
youtube.com/watch?v=auLMUpC5LxU
youtube.com/watch?v=JLgyGNzWvEs
youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs
youtube.com/watch?v=EUbTJNQVISA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're gonna need something more efficient than gas.

tfw no Holla Forums on list. Are we to docile?

4/pol/ has been mostly coopted by jews, and that's the one that most eyes are on. Their front page is packed with threads about how Israel is "nationalist" and deserves western support, and Germans are "the destroyers of europe" and should be exterminated.

They can't go too deep with their mentions because then people might actually come here. Suprised that they mentioned implicit dick and that he's #5.

When did the Netherlands get so based? Really, I'm shocked.

How about lead?

Either Dickie boy is a very bad goy, or he is their chosen enemy.

fug, spoiler fail, off to gas myself

I can't find the lyrics to this "Together we'll burn Jews, because Jews burn the best!" song. All I can find are links to this report, and a report of ONE incident (not six gorillion) of boys singing this at a party or something, and links to Kike songbooks.

Of course Die Juden will mind sports which in its core is supposed to be a competition between two men/groups of men competing under the same rules.

I lol'd

Dick Dickenhorst beat both Sweden and Palestine. Impressive.

I thought for sure "Sports" was on the list because those 5'5"-max untermenschen cant compete with any other race.

Spencer did what - exactly?
Get a couple of mongoloids to do a Roman salute?
Did a couple of interviews on AyyLmaoRadio?

It's because Jews are so weak, inbred and asthmatic, as well as shaped their whole lives by the Talmudic decree against manual activity, that they don't stand a chance in any sports.

Why do you think they whined to the british government to ban anti semitism? They can't handle the bants.

It really seems like they're trying to set him up as the leader of their opposition. The bit about NPI being a non-profit is interesting though, I wonder if his lawyer was a certain "reclusive millionaire and CIA insider" from Tiburon, CA?

Are they sure they did not watch to much New Kids?

Poland

Jew soap.

Kek, haven't seen it but Feyenoord has a chant that goes "Hamas, Hamas, joden aan het gas" (Jews to the gas)

If Holla Forums made the top 10 list what would it be?

I'd say so far
1. Holla Forums and friends spreading truths about jews
2. sam hyde's escapades
3. george soros and democrat jews getting called out
4. ben garrison
5. NPI conference
6. david duke running for congress

That's what I'm thinking about. Should we advertise to get more people here? So far I prefer to be in the shadow. More people would be good tho. But I fear mods will be overwhelmed by 4chan like shitposters. It already feels like we're hanging on by a thread mod wise.

is that half/pol/s list?

Is it possible that we can agree on this point, or is there some jewy context to this which I cannot see?

holy shit, i cant believe that bug eyed bastard actually used to look halfway human, almost handsome even.

Standard Jewish subversion tactics. Reminds me of the neoCohen hit list where they added North Korea, because they needed one country that wasn't already an enemy of Israel to make it look like it was in the interests of the US.

We really have to step our game up, guys.

North Korea is the little fat kid that gets away with being a dick because of his scary older brother. Nobody views the kid as a real threat, only the big brother.

By way of deception thou shalt do war.

I really don't understand why Kim Jong Un doesn't go full authoritarian capitalism.

You couldn't stop them, OP. Neither of us could.

Capitalism only works the way it does in the west because we have hordes of brown people to make us cheap disposable plastic goods willing to trade with us.

hang yourself you jew shill

JEWS FEAR THE SODOMITE

kek'd and checked

Classic Jewish projection of blame. To them projection is offensive.

rnw.org/archive/ajax-jewish-club-spite-itself
spiegel.de/international/europe/football-why-tottenham-and-ajax-fans-have-a-jewish-identity-a-926095.html

see

The first picture the most operant part of it.
All visitors
PAY AT THE DOOR

tfw

That's funny as our jew run goverments shill that Poles didn't killed kikels, and spergout every time when someone use mental shortcut and say "polish death camps", like king nigger did recently. They call it a lie (as camps were run by Germans) but dont call a lie part about it being concentration/work camps, as holocaust is holy fundation lie of post war Poland. Kikes like Gross are right: we killed more hunchback noses then nazis did. Unfortunatly most Poles belive in big lie, but if you talk with us privatly, they tell you it's shame that Hitler didn't finished the job. Privatly, because what I said right now count as two crimes that you go to prison. I hope for higher position next year, you filthy parchs.

The only history kikes have is written in the fucking ovens and gas chambers they lied about.

And killing that one guy called Jesus, if i recall correctly

checked!
NO
We should instead attempt to subtly redpill 4/pol/ ourselves. (Don't make a thread about it here though, just go over there every once and awhile and drop pills.)

OY VEY IT WAS A 100,000

You're just not seeing it properly, the jews says we should worry about terrorists, they have nothing to do with islam after all, we should worry about those poor souls injured in lone wolf totally not a terrorist acts.

No they didn't even write that one, that was some dude from Greece.

*shouldn't worry about terrorists.
Damn, I fucked that up.

I mean, if you're going to say it loud…

There has been awakening…

…can you feel it in the air…

youtube.com/watch?v=auLMUpC5LxU

…can you see it street…

youtube.com/watch?v=JLgyGNzWvEs

you can see it on your screen…

youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs

…and you start asking yourself…

why is that?