Trump tower being evacuated

They tried to kill the God Emperor!

http:// www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-27/trump-tower-being-evacuated-fdny-nypd-due-incident

Fucking retarded leftist kikes fail at literally everything.

False flag to try to get Trump to move into the White House.

It's literally nothing

From the brief video clip, it didn't look like "nothing." Plus they're calling in the bomb squad apparently.

It's just a hannukah present

On one hand it's cool the general public is allowed to visit the lobby and sometimes get a glimpse of people coming and going but then there's the problem with assholes trying to carry contraband in an cause problems.

More info in the thread here

You, user. I like you.

Trips confirm it was the kikes

Checked and keked!

Summoning 3PAC's rich white man energy to protect Trump Tower

\o/

Could this be a Christmas miracle?

The death of Trump and pence would be the best gift to the world ever

Hope they succeed.

Trump's in Florida right now

UPDATE
IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

Holla Forums plz.
After 8 years of your Obongo in office prepare for nearly a decade of Trump in the highest office of the land.

is that another hand in its nose, or just snot?

Teeth.

How else are kikes going to circumcise babies?

The fuck is BNO news?

It's one of the mystery of post-meme art.

3PAC in heaven saved Trump Tower confirmed.

Chek'd and kek'd

Seeing how POZ'd newyork is this wouldn't surprise me. The elites there hate Trump more than the others do.

Barrack 'Nigger" Obama?

Bolshevik News Orchestration

Bullshitting Nigger Organization

OY FUCKING VEY

Could be a probe, too. You set down something benign and time how long it is able to sit there before the area is cleared out, how long it takes the bomb squad to get there, etc.

Also, as a probe, it has the advantage to desensitizing both police and visitors to suspicious backpacks in the future. The response time to the second backpack they find will be slower and people will be more hesitant to report it.

So CNN?

Wait, do you mean that they bullshit the niggers or that they are niggers who bullshit?

How many more days of presents?

So here we go. I hope that God Emperor will be safe. People have been assassinated for less considering his track record in winning it's a miracle that he's alive.

CHEKD

His own vassals are second to none, and his newly acquired state-sponsored guard are excellent as well.
He is well protected.

Kikes are getting nervous. Why do they fear Trump so much?

He uses private security?

Yes and also the SS. Not sure how that relationship is going to work out, but I'm sure it will be fun if we're privy to how the relationship between his private security and Secret Service works out.

He changes his email passwords regularly

The very best USSS agents will probably "retire" to get hired privately by Trump and get paid 10x as much.

(check'd)

bump

go post some more TRS d&c and trump is a jew threads Holla Forums