Member?

member?

It's going to get awkward when 10's nostalgia starts in 20-30 years.

>>>/reddit/

They seem to be a lot more on the nose about the nostalgia pandering for season 2. Instead of carefully building the tone of an 80's movie, they're just shoving things we recognise in our faces.

Is there a season 2?

there is literally nothing wrong with being a zionist

agreed, that based little country named israel is out best ally and the only democracy in the middle east, they have always been on our side and never betrayed us, we should return the favor by fighting on their behalf against their evil neighbours

Stop following me into every thread, it's creepy.

I don't even recognize that one, help

Meme series.

What popular show isn't nowadays

Those creases though.

Pottery

Is this a boy?

BRAVO NOLAN

Young Weaver…

What popular show ever wasn't nowadays?

This is what nu/pol/ actually believes.

In 2017 nu-Holla Forums will call you a lefty for hating kikes.

so is this some kind of cue or literally just nostalgia marketing?

Apparently it's the official cover.. I mean yea it kinda looks like a pretty cool idea and all but, not really as the cover.

How bad is this show.

Kind of middling, I like Sci-fi so even if it's bad I'll watch it.

nope, cause I stopped watching it after the 3rd episodes and will never pay attention to it again

it's basically in the same sphere as rick and morty at this point

The paranormal/horror/thriller/adventure elements are great, about half the characters are great, too, since unlike most horror stories they aren't all drooling morons. IMHO the '80s retro setting feels unnecessary for the story, though the nostalgia pandering usually isn't too annoying, and of course it allowed the delightful techno BGM to be justified to normalfags. On the downside, some of the characters are involved in tedious soap opera subplots, and the human villains are laughably retarded, but both of those elements are easily ignored (especially since I think the human villains were pretty peripheral, and could've easily been excised from the plot entirely).

It sucks and seems more geared towards teens, but Millie is bae.

What is this show supposed to be about? I haven't even bothered watching it. Based entirely off of the other logo, it looks like some kind of le ebin 80s show.

ITT : Youngfags who never lived in the 80s

the last era with nostalgia is the 00s
the bling ring is 10s kino

I'm sorry I don't care about the 80s grandpa.

god damn netflix and tv shows are cancer
all tvs shows have like strong 8 and 9s ratings and they are shit, so many plebs just vote 10 or 9

Anyone remember on Newgrounds, whenever you'd rate anything 3, everyone would sperg out as though you'd rated it 0 (or sometimes 5)? Same reason Youtube and Netflix both eventually abandoned anything beyond "dumbs up/dumbs down".

At least, I guess, the norm on most websites hasn't fallen as far as Facebook's "Likes only" system.

Being alive in the 80s-90s and living to see 2017 is the ultimate red pill. The result though is a burden of depression that is almost unendurable. I remember mostly the late 80s (I was born in 82) and everything was simple and calm, and I don't attribute this just to being a kid. There was no overload of information. Going to rent movies and reading magazines was all you really had instead of the internet. There were niggers but they used to stay in the ghetto side of town. You could go to movie theaters and the mall and not see one nog. Commercials and cable TV were pure kino. Watching Die Hard in 4:3 on tube TV on HBO. Kids still played outside. Skateboarding was how you become cool and recognized. Arcades were still a thing, and were still in malls. It was so much better, fam. SOOOO much better.

you don't get to be nostalgic for a white 80s and then spout coonrunes, you fuckin cuck

fam and tbh are staples of imageboards, and are used ironically

smh tbh

You must be black then.

I like the phrase coonrune though, I might use it.

I remember arcades and 2nd pic. It was nice though I was born in 94.

Unfortunately in this day and age you will fight someone else's war for them no matter which side you pick. A great example would be the dozens of muzzie LARPers on Holla Forums who want burgers to help destroy Israel, and then either Saudi Arabia, Turkey, India or Iran depending on where these faggots come from.