Make Russia Cool!

We all know that Putin has himself become a meme, but what of Russia? If we could give Russia the same treatment that Australia recieved in the 80 to become cool, then the average westerner will like Russia. In the process, we can minimise soviet propaganda, maximize a FREE RUSSIA that is brother to the USA, the anglosphere, and all white nations. With this, we can also make sure all blame for soviet policies falls on jews and commies, while the russian people themselves start having dialogue with americans. When the Russians themselves talk to americans, they will fucking destroy the sjw and their commie leanings.

Praise Kek, may the frogs of war inspire our russian couins to coolness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ACugv4RTtGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russia is shit

Anyone who isn't a beta already knows that Russia is alright. The ones you have to convince is the normalfags and cucks. Good fucking luck, m80.

Kek.
Enjoying that -stan migration to Moscow, Ivan?

Yes, that's the point of this thread. We need memes to convert the normies.

No. Russia needs to affirm its own identity, not have us do it for them.

Kill yourself Russiaboo

we already have russian memes, dumbass.

Then give them over!

RT and putin and a lot of russia is still pretty cool. It sounds like russia's problem is all the drug use.

One more thing, the soviet era industrial stuff is one of the neatest parts, like trying to dig the deepest borehole, building massive shit in the middle of nowhere, the trans siberian railroad. Now if they could combine the brutalist with traditional russian architecture they could put their cities back on the map.

fuck off ivan
whiskey will always be better than vodka

This. Frankly one of the biggest things that kept Russia and eastern Europe relatively traditionalist was the iron curtain and an anti-western attitude to all the degeneracy that emerged after the 50s. As it is these countries are now already suffering from the influx of cultural marxism despite only having significant exposure to it for a decade or so.
Russia itself is also a clusterfuck and has a future about as certain as France, they' may not be bluepilled but have their own pill that is just less immediately self-destructive.

no

except Soviets were just as materialistic and producing poor quality products because of central planning which ignored price mechanisms which made their society a living 1984, during the year 1984. And gulags. The only really anti-degeneracy political factions were the ones that lost.

Listen, do you really need us do the shilling for you, Sasha? You fuckers in St Petersburg not doing a good enough job at that? Well, too fucking bad. Do your own fucking psyops, fags.

I'm a burger of irish and german descent does that make me the new celt? and asking for a Russian version of Crocodile Dundee. Is that so hard to grasp?

But Russia isn't cool. It's filled with mudslimes and Russians themselves are mostly bydlo scum (white niggers). I'm so sick of larping Amerifags who never met a Russian talking about stuff they have no idea about.

t. an actual neighbour of this shithole country.

Bitch, the only way we will have a white northern alliance and purge the fucking mudslimes and kikes, is if we meme russia into our brothers in the normieverse. Your personal problems with russia don't mean jack shit, whether in the perspective of the big picture, or from your own personal perspective even, as all the problems with russia in the past hundred fucking years is because of the kikes. and vodka

Praise Kek!

People like you are the reason why the MSM can make people believe that alt media is Russian propaganda. Saged.

Yes, I too am a fellow amerikanski and wish for people to unquestionably believe everything Russia does and never doubt their actions. Truly, let us force memes together and brainwash these stupid anons with shill threads. They'll never suspect a thing!

How much cooler need be, comrade?

Russian identity being expressed by anglo niggers is the worst possible thing. Everything you touch you ruin burgers

This.
Everyone needs to stay in their respective country.
We can work together and trade but stay away.

How did I encourage that? Does anyone here even know what happened jn he 80s?

both are disgusting
t. rus

Abkhazia and S.Ossetia is Georgia.
Crimea is Ukraine.

once the EU is gone and you stop behaving like dickheads

Crimea is a whore. Who hasn't owned Crimea? Even the kikekhazars had crimea apparently.

Now I have heard everything

MUH BASED RUSSIA

oh shit I'm sorry

russia traditionalist?

learn aborton statistics, drug use, crime rate, muslim population in moscow

bunch of usefull idiots

russia was never western, even before soviets and never will be

(checked)

Airstrike Pepe was the best pro-Russia meme this election cycle. Even if he was about to be captured, it's still inspiring stuff.

increase trade and decrease barriers between the US/Europe and Russia, make diplomatic and economic ties stronger and friendlier, encourage tourism between each country. Emphasize the idea of "western civilization" as including Russia, as well as Europe and the US.
once that happens you've essentially united the white race.

RUSSIANS = PSYCHOPATHIC SCUM

DONT GET FOOLED ALL OTHER SLAVS HATE THE RUSSKIES!
AND THEY DO SO FOR GOOD FUCKING REASON!

Let's remain accurate here, shall we?

All you need is this, lol

youtu.be/ACugv4RTtGY

Holy shit chill you Kek-praising.