Who the fuck is next?

Holla Forums, can you please top killing people and jews with Magic.

THANKS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/b8nSA
archive.is/RWdW5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

Nah.

FEAR THE POWER OF KEK

Its why I said people AND Jews. I am aware they are not humans.
SERIOUSLY THOUGH STOP IT LET THE FUCK YEAR END GOD DAMN IT
LEAVE HARRISON FORD ALONE I KNOW HE IS NEXT

>people and jews
you missed that bit

Holla Forums didn't know who George Michael was until after he died. 90% of his death thread was "literally who?".

You can't take credit for everything.

Collateral damage.

If it makes normies cry I'm satisfied.

He died from AIDS unless he said something during the Trump Campaign.

Oh, I mean. Wham, Bam, He was the man.

Faggots have a lower lifespan. Degenerate lifestyle and all that

Who is this slut, another shitty meme musician that OD'd like Amy (((Whinehouse)))?

the pool shall close on faggotry of all kinds before the end of the decade, this I decree!

he's never gonna dance again, his guilty feet have got no rhythm.

But I'm not sure what the next step would be

seriously kiddo? thats carrie hunter….

Still a couple days left for Kek to Current Year Hillary and Bernie

It's the Trump Curse.
She insulted Trump and called him a coke fiend.
It's out of our hands.

What the fuck is wrong with you weeaboo faggots? Can't you recognize celebs? That's Natalie Portman from the original Star Trek.

Rather see Bernie go at this point. It's been enjoyable watching Clinton's suffering. She doesn't deserve sweet release yet

That's not Natalie Portman, you dumb fuck. That's Jamie Lee Curtis from Battlestar Galactica.

WE'RE GOING TO MEMETICALLY HOLOCAUST THEM ONE AT A TIME IF WE HAVE TO.

THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP IT.

Kill yourself.

That's the spirit m8, no mercy for jews, traitors/leftists, or shit skins.

Trump is a raging faggot!

… come at me, bro.

peeks out the curtains

Checking your dubs too.

So, low level actors, washed up musicians, and mindless sports figures. But no George Soros? You're not trying hard enough.

I still don't know who he is.

Well I don't know mate, murder and general disasters are already kinda hard to summon. So far the most powerful application of meme magic was making Trump POTUS. Now that shit I don't know how we're going to top.

The swamp must be drained.

People like Soros and Shillary deserve a fate worse than death.

Jabba the Hut did nothing wrong…

>mfw he's not even President yet and already accomplished more than Obama in his first 4 years. make that 8 years tbh lad

What you want us to destroy Israel with memes? Cause that is the next step up, but I don't think we are quite there yet.

January 27th, George Soros will die.

holocaust myth creator died earlier this year….. faggot that wrote that pos "night" that my school tried to make me read…hahaha even then I didn't want to read jewish kvetching.

Need the Fed, supreme court ( ginsberg!), congressmen, senators, bankers, jew lobbying groups to start dying off.

I dont believe in this mysticism crap, but if it really worked I would gladly give it my energies to kill all the kikes. Not some soul or whatever but just non fapping magics, I would pool all of mine into the kike killing spirit bomb, no questions asked.

KILL ALL THE KIKES

*this is a satire post

It's hard to kill someone who has had 10 or more heart transplants. He's like one of those faggot bosses with a health bar that keeps coming back unless you take out his weak points.

When it all comes crashing down, when everything they've worked their entire lifetime to create is utterly in ruins, when every person still breathing sees them as disarmed monsters, declawed and defanged… Then they can die. But not now.

SOROS WILL DIE

At least (((Carrie))) got the faggot's death out of the headlines for a while. I honestly don't give a fuck she died.

Faggots don't marry Melania-teir beards. They marry Leahy Dunham types.

The older she got, the Jewier she looked.

Ran over by a car driven by BLM supporters and feminist

Evacuate in our moment of triumph?

I think you overestimate their chances

Wasn't princess leia part of the multiculti side of the star wars?

Princess leia. I had to look it up.

He's the fag who wrote songs for Limp Bizkit.

Criminally unchecked.

It's amazing how Holla Forums is always one step ahead.

I'd rather she die in a jail cell in three years and have all the newfags ask "Literally who?". It would be the best revenge I could imagine.

Bernie needs to kick the bucket soon while the wound is still fresh.

It has been decreed. Praise Kek.

Try again

He would have but this was a heroin overdose.

Alright, so let's make a list of trash. 100 aholes we want to see gone in 2017.

I'll start.
1. George Soros.
2. Hillary Clinton.

Let it be kek.

Not yet. It has been decreed.

You doubt that we could get that done before the end of 2017?

Die Harry Reid

2016 isn't over yet.

checked
KEK WILLS IT!

Gyorgy Schwartz will be the last domino to fall. On the last day of the Fire Rooster, he'll have a heart attack and croak, knowing his life work has been a complete failure.

Even as a young bluepill Holla Forumsling I hated Elie Wiesel for how his entire story was filled of not only guilt against all Germans but all goyim as well. Reading that garbage book was why I was so willing to look into the real story years later.

Don't worry some of us are getting younger.

jewishstandard.timesofisrael.com/famed-star-wars-jewish-actress-carrie-fisher-dies-at-60/o

archive.is/b8nSA

Oh yes OP, I remember something. No one can stop Death.

She brought this upon herself

Also,
TRUMP CURSE THREAD

They do the same with Bobby Fischer, a notoriously self-hating anti-semite. They just don't think people are going to notice.

To the faggots in this thread:
Star Wars is a cuckold series, (((Carrie))) was a massive libshit leftie, another one BITES ZA DUSTO so quit whining

At least you don't claim Jews are people.

They do what the same?

Sounds like projection. She probably got depressed seeing all these younger, prettier princess leia cosplayers. The coke made her nose surgery revert.

We start small to ramp up the tension. Then we start going big. Setting up my shrine, and starting the daily rituals.

That's what Star Wars and disney deserves for being cucks.

Also, she was a shining example of muh feminist women who were whores and drug addicts.

She did enough coke to kill a bantha. No wonder she had a massive stroke at 60.

Degenerate.

No.
They brought it on themselves.

(((HARRISON FORD)))

Found from half/tv/. Has Kek spoken already?

They insulted the God Emperor. They deserved it. Let this be a lesson to all.

We have no control over Kek. Praise Kek for destroying our enemies

Harrison Ford can only die if one of us gets doubles :^)

Nobody cared who she was until she put on the slave outfit.

goner

guess he'll be fine

We need to meme this, and meme it hard.

TRIPS MEANS HE WILL BE FINE?

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Well I guess it's just not in the cards.

How about a real bang to the end of the year?

he will be fine for now. Mark Hamill is next. Also 3 of the Kardasians and beyonce will die in an ebin plane crash while on the 30th.

Harrison Ford claims that he thinks of himself as Irish, and only becomes "Jewish" when he has to deal with the Jews of the movie industry. How true that is, I don't know.

Angela Merkel.

Hillary is next.

The entire "german" government.

My god, now I have to check my own dubs?

Every last race traitor!

So, top 2016 with much more crazier happenings or something?

Will do. Let's keep pushing this further and further until we all die in nuclear armageddon.

Do you remember the meeting between Obama and Trump? Notice how after that meeting Trump decided to try and stop calls to lock her up? I'm guessing Obama made a deal with Trump not to pursue Clinton through the feds and courts. Which is why he suggested that other countries like Haiti should seek to have her persecuted. Meme Hillary for Haiti prison.

Not the "Traitor's Tie". low energy

Uh oh.
Dubs confirms…

Not politics. Death timing utterly suspicious anyways. Nobody "memed" this except jews wanting to promote their new movie. She's either not dead, or died months ago and the timing of the announcement was made to happen when it would lead to new movie sales.

Nah, laurel is better. There is already a tie for the worst sorts of people, the Colombian necktie.

Hitler dubs of truth.

I went with laurel so as to imply it being an inevitable response from the community itself, a sort of fated destiny for all traitors.

Nope, that's how /mu/ killed Lemmy Kilmister roughly a year ago.

DUBS FOR THE DUBS GOD

MEMES FOR THE MEME THRONE

jewishbusinessnews.com/2015/11/19/jew-of-the-week-harrison-ford/

==wew==(checked)

I will swallow a pine cone for my formatting faggotry

FUCK THIS CUNT

The trump curse is real!!!

Dubs commands.
Now you have to, or face the wrath of Kek.

We have the best God, don't we folks?

eeeeks
Try it a seed at a time user chew them well first.

Add it to the list Holla Forums.

She was great in the Alien movies

That's comfy as all get-out, user. Anyone have a comfy Trump gondola for me?

I think we can top this

A greek faggot, so what?

the day of the rope has begun, the enemies of freedom are going to be taken out to pasture now, it is our time. remember, we control the gadgets now, and we aren't afraid to use them. think nano-heart attack gun. think nano-infections. think big. The list posted here not long ago was saved by the right people (the media/celeb list) and it's being crossed off. I predict Michael Moore will go next, quietly in his sleep. screenshot this.

Are companies really paying for single tweets now?

twitter.com/carrieffisher/status/256120817811865600?lang=en

Kek, I have been a good boy this year. Please take Soros next. If dubs take Merkel.

OH MY GAWD

Oh God I hope that Merkel actually does die please Kek go through with this and give that bitch what she deserves.

Kek

I'd like a beheading or a truck accident.

Kek, please this.

NO

LOLNOPE

Kek humbles me with his grace and mercy.

Praise Kek!

YES.

One at a time is too slow.
We need double deaths, or trips to satiate your raging digits.

What tune?

This one.

Can we be the internet CIA yet?

So it is prophesied. Soros will live to see everything he ever worked for crash and burn, with his family's fortunes in ashes and ruined and his son barely able to get a job cleaning toilets.
We're gonna get merkel soon though

The Queen on New Year's Eve

It will be one of those small, Spring time ones.

White supremacist, nigger trooper.

Lads I have some Jew on my farthers side, what can I do to make up for it? I feel sick tbh

We are trying hard to beat our high score.

KEK PROVIDES

Don't worry, m8. There's a simple way to get the bad genes out and keep the good ones.
Step 1.) Find an oven. Any will do.
Step 2.) Press the "oven clean" mode on the oven so it gets up to ~1300*F.
Step 3.) Get into the oven.
Presto! Only your kike genes will be burned away and you'll be left 100% Aryan approved.

You should kill yourself on your way back to br/int/pol

Too fucking late faggot.

You cannot help your genes. What you can do is not spread them.

DUBS FOR THE DUB GOD

thanks, that would be more than awesome!

t.german

capped for future reference

If we really want to be the Internet CIA, we're going to have to run actual, wet ops against the pedo rings and the government drug cartel. I'm sort of surprised Podesta is still alive, tbh. But I also understand why people here still don't want to stick their necks out, right now, we just can't trust those we'd need to trust to have our backs and keep things quiet. Functionally, how do morticians and coroners get talked into writing down the right causes of death?

It's only something like an 1/8th, it's a tiny amount. But even so my aunt looks awfully jewish. It's hard to describe that kikish face, but it's that creepy smile they make half the time.

I guarantee you I look better than 99% of this board and my sisters naturally blonde. So no buddy, you’ll never recognize me during the race war :^)
Didn't the almightly fuhrur have some kike in him?

We will of top killing with pleasure.

new friend, this is a board of peace.
be the coroner

(checked)
Dubs confirm and I agree: Dunham's boyfriend is the faggiest, limp-wristed jew you'll ever see.

Get over it fag, SW was never good. Try rewatching the films as an adult.

It's a meme about self-loathing Jews, where the Chosen People claim a given person as a Jew, but the person is a rabid anti-semite.

There are numerous examples through history of such people. One individual was Emil Maurice, whose stalwart defense of Hitler as his personal bodyguard made him realize that being descended from the Jews is not what makes a person into a nation-wrecker.

The truth of the matter is that they claim people as Jewish, even when the subject in question has no such influence in his or her life.

I don't know, Ep. 4,5,&6 canonically had exactly 1 nigger in the entire galaxy if you don't count Vader

Rolling for soros Dubs he dies in 2017 trips he goes before the year is over anything else we have to wait until after 2018

Same here.

Note that she made fun of Trump recently. This is the fate for those who dare insult Trump.

Leia-terally who? :^)

No one but George Michael and the CIA can take credit when uncle GRIDS comes a-knockin

Warwick Davis isn't dead though.

if Han knew that he would be murdered by his own son who was also an emo faggot, would Han have bothered

checkidy checked
PRAISE KEK

FUCK YERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Feminists and huwhite knights are fuming because the Jew York Times Obit on Carrie featured a pic of her in the slave bikini. The comments are worth reading. Salt enough to get me through the rest of Winter.
archive.is/RWdW5