Tim Wise Infographic Thread

DUMP YOUR RED PILLS ON TIM WISE

I am currently debating a shit lib who is using Tim Wise as leverage to argue "anti-racism" and require infographics and other evidence that Tim Wise is an anti-white piece of dog shit. Please help. I am without my usual repository of images BTFOing faggot liberals. Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

lsrebellion.blogspot.com/2012/07/tim-wise-hypocrite.html
padctnwebpro.com/WebproNashville/Summary.asp?A1=4692156&A2=1
projects.nytimes.com/census/2010/explorer
theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/11/tim-wise-hates-white-people/
isteve.blogspot.ca/2010/11/uncle-tim.html
vdare.com/articles/john-derbyshire-on-uncle-tim-wise-cultural-marxists-can-t-do-math
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank you, but I'm going to need heavier ammo. The person I'm debating is going to need citations and links. She is a real hardcore shitlib who has a millennial progressive "academic" coaching her.

You must be shilling for this guy because no sane person would use him as a legitimate source for anything.

Infact this guy is so terrible that there's probably a case for him being a double agent/general agitator.

Most people that spew crap like this would have faced some kind of repercussions, the fact they never do gives off that smell, that ruse smell, that odor of fakeness

relevent thread

if she needs a better source than his own speeches then she isnt asking for anything except to waste your time

also general reminder, women believe whatever the strongest man in their lives believes
if this "progress"ive is stronger than you in some way then you have no pull with her
if he is just a professor you can delegitimizae the antiwhite narrative and this thread is good for that - if shes fucking him you have no chance

A five year old could probably beat this guy in an actual debate because debating isn't what he does.

All he does is insult. Would you want to engage in any kind of reasoned discussion with that ? lol.

You must not fucking live in the Northeast. Either way, fuck off if you're not going to help me out here. I'm trying to BTFO a self-righteous boomer who thinks her shit doesn't stink.

Jesus christ those are fucking terrible webms. She's not fucking him, I assure you.

Help me out Holla Forums I need easily digestible red pills on this fucking anti-white cocksucker

This kike went to my university.

Great, but I need fucking evidence that he wrote that not just a video from that faggot Ramzpaul.

Fucking hell Holla Forums I need help here and you faggots are not delivering anything tangibly verifiable.

Check go troll through his twitter account the guy spends about 100% of his life attacking White people.

You can always bring up where he lives

lsrebellion.blogspot.com/2012/07/tim-wise-hypocrite.html

This is important because you're defined by who you hang around with. If you're a rich white man making money with speaking engagements living in a 97% white neighborhood, and at the same time holding yourself up as the nigga messiah than something is horribly wrong. Jesus lived among the sinners, Mother Theresa with the poor, MLK with the blacks, Father Damien with the Hawaiian lepers… and on the counter-side, you've got Tim Wise living and interacting exclusively with rich white people on his free time. In fact I'll go as far to make the claim that that the only time Tim Wise hangs out with non-whites is when he's forced to through is work.

A man can speak beautiful (and inflammatory) words but if his actions and lifestyle contradicts his message than that speak louder in outing him as a hypocrite.

When Wise looks like Father Damien did after a lifetime of interaction with the diseased, then I'll trust what he has to say.

here is some but there are plenty info out there

None of this is going to convince a basic bitch shit lib boomer lady who is being coached by a progressive millennial about how Tim Wise is a fucking anti-racist hero. Where is the fucking ammunition I know you have, Holla Forums?

"you are on the endangered list…" quate is as direct as it can get. I doubt anyone can do more than showing that quote and do some sylogism from it

You are giving the audience too much credit. I am looking for graphics that are easily verifiable and will be irrefutable by even the staunchest progressive "intellectual". No wiggle room for retards. Indisputable cognitive dissonance as a result of one look.

opinion change doesnt work that way, as you said yourself about giving the audience too much credit. Show them the quotes with viral hate towards whites Wise often does, for now that is the best you can do if you are trying to prove about Tim Wise.

If you are trying to refute general anti-racism you have a lot more to play with

Not to tough now, are you Yimmy?
Too bad he blocked me on every single one of his social media accounts, i really want to ask him how bumrustled he is right about now.

Okay. Can you provide me with quotes like this that aren't just shitty thrown together graphics without archive links or citations? I'm here just begging for content that I can throw in shit libs faces without them coming back outright dismissing it as fake news.

Okay Chaim.

C'mon Holla Forums help me out here with some well put together red pills on this piece of shit. I know you have them and I won't have access to my own repository for the next couple days due to being on vacation.

Stop being a faggot. You can't argue in good faith with leftists and you're trying to get other people to spend time making OC to make him relevant.

Actually, fuck you as much as the crumb behid my N key.

So Holla Forums has reached the point where you'd rather talk shit to a fellow pro-white for having the agency to be able to have a nice Christmas vacation than assisting them in BTFOing a lefty for touting an anti white piece of shit like Tim Wise.

That's the thing though, insulting can be a form of manipulation, he doesn't manipulate you, but the audience around him. He can scrutinize your arguments by simply insulting you, it doesn't matter how logical your arguments are, if the audience is thick enough they're easily manipulated into believing that professor is better and smarter than you. Rank also plays a role here. To them you are just a student while he is a professor, they pick his side faster than yours.

Don't waste your time on just debating him and let alone that girl, you can make your point and leave it at that but don't expect anything good from this.

Just post this.

so why debate with the irrational? doesn't make sense.

SHE?
saging for political debate with a woman

According to the Assessor of Property for Davidson County TN, the anti-white propagandist agitator Tim Wise lives in a house worth $639,300. The neighborhood he lives in, in Census Tract 134, is 97% white and ZERO PERCENT BLACK.

Tim Wise is a hypocrite.

Look him up for yourself:

padctnwebpro.com/WebproNashville/Summary.asp?A1=4692156&A2=1

Current Property Mailing Address
Owner WISE, TIMOTHY & CASON, KRISTIN
City NASHVILLE
State TN
Address 4405 WESTLAWN DR
Zip 37209

You can find the racial makeup (97% white, zero percent black) of Tim Wise’s neighborhood in Census Tract 134 by using the “Mapping America” webpage from the New York Times, just enter in his address that I have provided above:

projects.nytimes.com/census/2010/explorer

I think I've seen articles about him quoting his speeches on VDare or AmRen

Here's a comment on Tim Wise written by Kevin MacDonald:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/11/tim-wise-hates-white-people/

Steve Sailer coined the term 'Uncle Tim' to refer to whites (or so-called whites) who want to see whites become a minority in white countries

isteve.blogspot.ca/2010/11/uncle-tim.html

His Wikipedia page says he's now up to 600 college campuses. He has an appearance scheduled at the University of the South in Tennessee next Tuesday and at Cal State LA on Wednesday. (That's not a particularly easy trip. The man works hard to make a living.) I was under the impression that he had a gig at Georgia Tech as well, but that now seems to be off his schedule.

Now, you might think that this kind of career would be reserved for blacks, but that just shows how you aren't aware of White Privilege. Tim is a white man of Scottish and Jewish heritage. Of all the Uncle Tims, he's the Uncle Timmiest.

this is a good one too, he debunks Tim Wise's so-called arguments when he uses statistics:

John Derbyshire On “Uncle Tim” Wise: Cultural Marxists Can’t Do Math

vdare.com/articles/john-derbyshire-on-uncle-tim-wise-cultural-marxists-can-t-do-math

" […] For rape and sexual assault, on the other hand, the black-on-white number is 19, 293 (16.4 percent of 117,640). The white-on-black number is shown as 0.0 percent, which, on standard rounding methodology, means less than 0.05 percent of the 46,580 black victims, i.e. 23 or less. The proportion there is at least 839 to one.

So how does Wise figure that: “The biggest racial disproportion for violent crime, numerically . . . is in the area of robbery”? The only wriggle-out I can see there is his qualification of “numerically.” The numerical difference for robberies is 63,617 (70,605 minus 6,988); for rape/sexual assault it’s a maximum of 46,580 (46,580 minus zero). That’s a difference, though, not a disproportion. For a proportion, or a disproportion, you have to carry out a division.

Further down that August 22nd post Tim Wise, striving mightily to bend the data to his purposes, tells us about differential encounter rates.

The argument here is that blacks move among whites much more than whites move among blacks. We encounter blacks much less frequently than they encounter us, so of course we commit fewer crimes against them! If we moved among blacks more, we’d commit more crimes against them! […] "

Make sure you check out his Facebook. He's constantly posting anti-white diatribes.

Thanks user.

Tell her Jews aren't white.