Musical meme magic

I found this song by some band called "Evanescence", and honestly this shit sounds like it was written from the perspective of the American people about their feelings towards the media. I dunno about your yanky gay arse bands but pretty sure kek was channeling through the lady singing here. I have no editing skills but honestly this shit could make a fantastic backing track to a video summary of the election. Read the lyrics, listen to the song, and tell me what you think.

"Everybody's Fool"

Perfect by nature
Icons of self indulgence
Just what we all need
More lies about a world that

Never was and never will be
Have you no shame don't you see me
You know you've got everybody fooled

Look here she comes now
Bow down and stare in wonder
Oh how we love you
No flaws when you're pretending
But now I know she

You don't know how you've betrayed me
And somehow you've got everybody fooled

Without the mask where will you hide
Can't find yourself lost in your lie

I know the truth now
I know who you are
And I don't love you anymore

You don't know how you've betrayed me
And somehow you have everybody fooled

It never was and never will be
You're not real and you can't save me
Somehow now you're everybody's fool

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7sVX7hVVF78
archive.is/BvJaC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Evanescence is a fag band for teenage girls.

You don't think fag bands for teenage girls would make good propaganda outlets?

Define "good." Realistically how many of those teenage girls give a shit about the content of the lyrics? It's better than nog music but still.

You're better off memeing some less faggy band with similiar content. Trying to redpill a population through their women won't work. Conversely, redpilling the men will almost immediately redpill the women. Women are entirely driven by consensus and will hop on the rope bus as soon as it leaves the station.

I dunno mate, the way I see it, you're better off attacking on two fronts than one. I hear what you're saying, but if someone could convert this song to a propaganda piece in a lazy afternoon I don't see us any worse off.

Also, the amount of girls I've heard say "x band saved my life" or something along those lines is almost beyond counting. These girls certainly aren't listening to these songs for the instrumental composition. We really do need to attempt to red-pill the females as well as males. If some beta cuck sees his "bff" who friend zoned him start supporting Trump (at the very least) it might act as a slap in the face to wake him up.

Fair enough.

Have a bump. Could be a decent thread.

Thanks man, I honestly think this song would make great propaganda. The final line of the song "somehow now you're everybody's fool" automatically raises images of shocked news presenters and liberal media personalities as the final electoral college votes came in. I'm picturing images or videos of "Trump will never be president" at "can't find yourself, lost in your lies", transitioning into the final, incredibly close polls on Nov 7th and 8th.

I really hope you're not a westerner because otherwise this is pretty blatant underage ban bait. Funnily enough I recently heard My Immortal on an 'oldies classics' radio channel, I guess 00s is really counted as that now.
Evanescence was actually pretty decent non-degenerate pop rock, it's almost a pity how hard they pushed they edgy 'my soul is as black as my eyeliner' goth shit.

I'm in Australia, was just looking through all the music I've gathered over the years on my hard-drives. I'm not old enough to remember the early 00's, only 19. Honestly the woman singing has a great, fairly unique voice.

This is some second-hand embarassment I'm feelin'

Why would I be embarrassed? Anonymity is a hell of a thing

You filthy degenerates and your (((jewish))) music will be going straight in the gas chamber

Autistic freaks :^)

Well if I've ever seen a slide thread

I've never seen a shill this obvious, impressive

Sorry dude, didn't realise trying to make propaganda for liberal millennials relied so heavily on catering to your taste in music.

How the fuck can you be on the chans and not know Evanescence? Can't wake up.

Lame song OP.

Megadeth made a lovely red pilled album recently. heres one of my favorites!
Death From Within

The heat is raging from the rising fires of war
Embers of avarice soon begin to soar
Vengeance breeding greater vengeance, two eyes for one eye
Crowning burning hatred that’s lying deep inside

A token gift, destroyers deep within its hold
Revenge of patient men is sweet and best served cold
The enemy inside the belly of the beast
A mighty Trojan horse, tonight the sentries sleep

On the march… No place to run
Time has come… No where to hide
The moon is red… No one is safe
From spilling blood… no living thing survives

Here they fight… regretting nothing
Here you die… the walls are caving in
Nothing left… a lethal encounter
Its judgment time… when death comes from within

Warning signs ignored, they have all but been denied
Prophets and messengers, mocked and vilified
Final destination lying deep inside their court
Their first line of defense soon became their last resort

Hardened deceivers entered through their open gates
Silent trained assassins, lying still, in wait

You look so perfect, but everybody knows
Their petrified to say the emperor has no clothes
So bloody perfect, but everybody knows
Their just so petrified, the emperor has no clothes

Death from within…

youtube.com/watch?v=7sVX7hVVF78

OP you are the single most pathetic person on the internet right now

Hope you realise that

At least I'm not a butthurt Pakinigger

I actually do my poos in loos thank you very much

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

Evanescence is beyond the Abyss. Nothing derived from Evanscence could be memetic in the current year. Evanescence was grown in a laboratory deep underneath Bakersfield, CA in the late 1980s as a commercial vehicle from which to extract money. They are not unique for using word tricks in their music, and there are plenty of other bands that aren't the musical equivalent of wearing Heelys to a funeral. This song in particular has almost no substance and is just words that sound good phonetically when sung. Good bait though.

Could we make "Holla Forums sings" threads?
We'd make lyrics and use the melodies of music to make our own songs.

Say no more fam

Evanescence was a Christian band before the male guitarist left.

Wasn't that band involvdd jn a pedo scandal?

Found something. Damn, I barely remember this shit and can't find much out there preserved. Anyone have old archives?

Anonymous is asking their community to rally together against Evanescence with protests planned for the band’s November concerts on the 11th in Manchester and the 9th in London.

“We Anonymous aim to diminish if not eradicate this plague from the Internet,” the statement reads. “For the good of our followers, for the good of mankind, and for our own enjoyment we shall expel from the Internet and systematically destroy Amy Lee and Andrew Lurie unless they agree to cease and desist their selfish and corrupt actions.”

Click thumbnails for larger pictures

You Might Also Like
Diabetes Breakthrough That Was Silenced By Drug Companies
Diabetes Breakthrough That Was Silenced By Drug Companies
How to Know if Someone Is a Real Danger to You and Your Family
How to Know if Someone Is a Real Danger to You and Your Family
She Had No Idea Why The Crowd Was Cheering
She Had No Idea Why The Crowd Was Cheering
3 Signs You May Have a Fatty Liver [Watch]
3 Signs You May Have a Fatty Liver [Watch]
How To Remove Eye Bags & Lip Lines Fast (Watch)
How To Remove Eye Bags & Lip Lines Fast (Watch)
How to Read Your Kids' Deleted Text Messages
How to Read Your Kids' Deleted Text Messages
Colin Kaepernick's Suspension May Last Forever
Colin Kaepernick's Suspension May Last Forever
Can This New Supplement Give Women the Perfect Body?
Can This New Supplement Give Women the Perfect Body?
?

TAGS
amy lee

Previous article
Ellen DeGeneres Honored With Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
Next article
Jessica Simpson Talks About Her Struggle To Lose Weight
Monya
Monya
I'm the head writer for Stupid Celebrities and have been with the site for over eight years now. I have always had an interest in celebrities, fashion, movies, and music so writing for SC is a perfect fit for me! We hope you will check in with us daily for the latest in celebrity rumors, gossip, and news!
RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR
Evancescence’s Amy Lee Gives Birth To Baby Boy Jack Lion Hartzler!
Evanescence Singer Amy Lee Pregnant!
LEAVE A REPLY

CELEBRITY GOSSIP
Celebrities That Sought Revenge On Their Exes: Breaking Up Is Hard…
Monya - July 20, 2016
Breakups are never easy and if you are a celebrity the split may make headlines. There is almost always one party hurt after a…
Iggy Azalea Confirms Split With Nick Young: Did He Cheat Again?
June 20, 2016
Demi Lovato And Wilmer Valderrama Split After 5 Years Together
June 4, 2016
Johnny Depp And Amber Heard Divorcing: Going To Be Messy!
May 25, 2016
Wow! Kelly Osbourne Tweets Out Number Of Father Ozzy Osbourne’s Mistress!
May 23, 2016
STAY CONNECTED
8,296FansLike
8,497FollowersFollow
9,526FollowersFollow