Kikestein is still trying to profit from (((Election fraud)))

IT NEVER ENDS! Now Jill Stein Wants The Justice Department To Investigate The Election

archive.is/rFSMF

"Stein pushes Justice Dept. for investigation of electoral system

Jill Stein is continuing her push to investigate the integrity of the U.S. electoral system, with lawyers for the former Green Party presidential candidate asking Attorney General Loretta Lynch to probe the issue.

“We write to urge the Department of Justice to launch an investigation into the integrity of our nation’s election system generally, and our nation’s voting machines specifically, based on the information we discovered in the course of this representation,” reads the letter from Stein’s counsel dated Friday.

“The attempted recount process has uncovered that voting machines relied on in these states and across the country are prone to human and machine error, especially in under-resourced black and brown communities, and vulnerable to tampering and hacking,” the letter continued.

“The recount also found that the states’ efforts to protect their systems may be insufficient, particularly in low-income communities and communities of color. Each of these grave concerns warrants federal intervention,” it added."

They could try being less obvious about their aims

You guys think we can get her to do a new fundraiser ..? I just want to see it burn some more.

Please we need to meme another fundraiser. Make the democrats give all their money to the Green Party.

Kek, I hope the election is audited and more voter fraud by Democrats is found

At this point, why not continue… the gullible schmucks are eager to part with their money so badly, that it would almost be jew-negligence for her to cease.

I hope that old kike bitch bleeds asshurt hill-shills dry!
Good Luck Jill Stein!

This. Everything she does helps Trump at this point. I'll laugh if she decides to finally target Hillary states like California.

We should really make our own kickstarters for "liberal" shit we make up. Get some cash and gtfo. It's like these peasants just don't want their money. Why not alleviate them of their suffering? I'm finding it hard not to usurp the fuckers alongside the jews. Lol.

Commit usury*

these. let those retards blow their fucking time and money

Am I being tricked? Just from OPs post, it seems that she wants to investigate the electronic voting machines, which I thought were generally frowned upon because they were easy to tamper with?

Or is she pushing for "better" machines?

I don't think she's really thinking this through but let's play Jill's game.

She gets the DOJ involved. The machine of government moves at the usual pace so the first heavy duty investigations are started early February (a scant 35 or so days away). As the "recount effort" she led directly showed severe voter fraud in Michigan (especially Detroit). What's to think of a new DoJ led by Jeff Sessions doing a "really thorough" investigation of these allegations and starting to pin blame where blame should be pinned.

Which then culminats in Soros, Clinton, half the DNC and most of the State level DNC ops in Federal prison. So is that what's she's angling for? Crashing the DNC with no survivors so the Green party can possibly get 3% next election cycle? I kinda like her idea if this is what she's going forof course it isn't

The latter. She basically wants machines in nigger areas to have only democrats/liberals on them because some of them had the audacity to vote republican/conservative, and thats unacceptable. The machines "didnt have enough tech support," is just a ruse, you walk in, you touch a box on a screen, you're done, its not hard and doesnt require some comp sci major standing next to you to explain it and "troubleshoot" the "problem" if you dont pick democrat

Theres no actual basis for her protesting, so you have to ask WHY do or say any of this (aside from donation shekels and trying to keep her name in the news and stay "relevant")? And why specifically single out non-white areas? Because, to many of them didnt tow the line and vote democrat, thus, they need to be FORCED into a position where they dont have the choice to pick anything other than democrat… because obviously they're to stupid to know what they're picking in her assessment.

Well… that… AND the fact the democrat party is imploding faster than any of us can even fully see at this point, and shes hoping if she keeps popping up and "fighting for liberals" that they'll switch to her party and back them in the future. Shes basically trying to suck up all the disaffected democrats and become the next hillary by rusing enough people and doing it well enough that they think shes on their side

Dunno if it will actually work. The MSM is still controlled by the clintons and by extension the democrats, they'll never give enough credit to her and always downplay people going to her as a "fringe minority and angry liberals" and the like, and liberals are stupid and follow the MSM and where it leads them, and itll herd them right back to the democrats. She might eat into their base a little bit, but just with the "OWS" types who dont listen to the MSM and instead do as their tumblr collectives do, which are a tiny minority of that party

This kike is on our side, she's stole cash from Soros and is using it to investigate fraud by Soros.

Hillary already lost half her votes in Chicago because of this!

Soros is livid at his fellow Jewess.

One thing you must know about Jewish women is that it is in their nature to betray the Jewish man. This is why their lineage is counted through women, because it's 100% chance the child is never the Jewish mans.

People have been telling me that she was sabotaging the democratic camp actively, for a while npw. Still don't know what to think.

Even with Gilf Stein being my jewfu, i think she already exploited enough the libtards.
I start to strongly consider to alert the pozed faggots to stop falling in her trap.

“The attempted recount process has uncovered that voting machines relied on in these states and across the country are prone to human and machine error, especially in under-resourced black and brown communities, and vulnerable to tampering and hacking,” the letter continued.

those damn Russians at it again!

Because that's where they can stuff the ballots without getting caught

Not as implausible as it sounds.

How can Loretta Lynch probe the issue when she's going to be fired in a few weeks?