The alt-lite is splintering as I type

Some of you have probably heard about the Deploraball, a party event held by Thernovich for the kosher edgy right. He started off by explicitly disallowing Richard "Implicit" Spencer from attending. Not 6 hours ago, Baked Alaska, the founder of the MAGA3X grassroots movement, was officially banned from the Deploraball because he is quasi-woke to the JQ. Soon after he was banned, Milo Suckacockalous was introduced as a headlining figure at the Deploraball. Alaska has taken to Twitter and is as I type doing a periscope about the alt-lite trying to hijack the movement. In addition, minor alt-lite figures are taking sides, some calling for MILO to answer as to why the "Privilege Grant" scholarship never materialized and seems to have gone to lining his own pockets.

In short, gentlemen, the MILO-tier edgy koshertarians are infighting. You may have thought that our drama was bad, but theirs looks like it will be far, far worse.

periscope.tv/w/azCD0jI1OTQ2NXwxZ3F4dlpBRU1uQnhCMuuh-CdWmXIOxyfMqCInt8TNGm_QHtcOmA4E410dpeg=

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1yNGadwQkwjKj
cultstate.com/2016/08/26/the-planned-destruction-of-the-alt-right/
archive.is/CZmoU
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:gdnWtw58I4UJ:https://twitter.com/cernovich/status/636291894583119872 &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't care if they try, I don't care if they don't try.
I don't give a shit about what the altistic right tries to do.
Anons of like minds have been coming together for years and no matter how many times outside groups will scatter us, we will always reform in a new place away from their control.

This is why you never let jews inside your base

periscope.tv/w/1yNGadwQkwjKj
Cernobitch looks really flustered by this.

Get out nigger.
>>>/plebbit/

I laughed way too hard at this. Aside from that I see nothing suprising here. Cernowitz has obviously calculated that he has used the election to its full potential to grow his audience as much as he can, and is now breaking off and pulling as many if them with him as he can. He'll feed them disinfo and lead them astray.

Alaska talks about this in his expose, too. He rants about how Lispy Luke here is using the movement for book sales.

This is what the core of Trump's campaign will turn?
Eternal e-drama?
I'm disappointed.

fucking moron

In his live stream he deflected and wouldnt talk about Milo. Unsure how to feel about that.

He also just said Spencer's roman salute was just a joke.

opportunistic e-celebs fighting for the throne of attention whoring, who knew?

Alaska, if you have to pin him down, is probably on the far-edgy side of the alt-lite.

A bunch of jewish leeches that were in it mainly to sell their books turn out to be greedy kikes. Wow. What a shocker.

They served their purpose. They opened the eyes of the normies. The pendulum is swinging back and the world is slowly returning to its proper state. Let these rats no quibble over scraps while they still are somewhat relevant, though as a "hate group". This is like cutting ties to a black ops brigade after the job is done - hell, the job never existed in the first place. Who cares what they're doing after the job's done?

This is how all e-celeb faggotry ends up. Hardly the "core" of anything.

I see as a win.

Cernovich is a Jew. Yiannopoulos is also Jewish. Not at all surprised that they oy veyed about the whole thing. Jews are always more concerned about "mein antisemitismus" than anything else. They both know that, when push comes to shove, they can always run away to Israel if they really have to. Neither really give a shit about America, or any other country. Jews are only able to side with Jews. The number of Jews not playing both sides like this is so minute that it's a waste of time to look for it from any of them.

Pretty funny watching him cry about "jew-haters" lol

I care, because I think we can observe the details of where the crumbs fall to find out how to replicate this effect in the future. Suppose another alt-lite rises. which poses a co-option threat to our redpilling efforts. By observing the current organic splintering, we can determine how to defuse kosher movements.

These guys aren't alt-right.

Not surprising. The entire point of creating the "alt-right" was to make us infight, defang us, and bicker over e-celebs and muh pr. We're formless, thus they could not attack. Creating the "alt-right" label and trying to push us into it was them attempting to give us form so they COULD attack. We saw these same tactics used against GG years ago.

Let them burn. We were smart enough not to get roped into it. Now let the idiots that fell for jewish subversion suffer their own mistakes.

Glorious.

Get on the Spence train! Trump is playing 4D chess while Spencer is playing 5D.

It's time to kneel before your one true leader!

I support Tricky Dick, but you're giving him entirely too much credit here.

Of course not. To the normies and the leftists, these guys are the faces of the alt right. Milo is one step away from Literally Hitler to them. Perception is key here.

Alaska mentions how he's tried meth and at that point that checked out. It sounds like he's gone full autist so people like Cernovich were distancing themselves.

I don't even like Cern and this still looks like a good move.

who could have guess?

That's one of the reasons I support Spencer. Whatever the reasons you or I may dislike or hate him for, having him as the face of the movement is infinitely better than the British Pozloader.

lol he intentionally roman salutes to discredit us in front of a group of kikes, and pretends to keep Milo "in check" but hasn't done shit about his hijacking. Iow he's a fag.

top kek

Individualism is the weakness that kikes exploit, time and time again - that's why it's a huge part of public education.

Lol thread anchored because it highlights Jewish infiltration of the right. Mods pls

Yes, precisely. Again and again, you see the same pattern emerge - never, ever trust a kike. Use them, sure, but understand that their use will have a limit as soon as they sniff shekels in the air. Let this be a good case study for all who work in RWDS. Show this to all normies, expose these (((coincidences))). What's better than even more empirical evidence?

Hell, what's a better way to redpill alt-right normies than to see jewish co-option and the resulting meltdown first-hand? I witnessed that with GG, I was already prepared for the eventual collapse of alt-right too. That's the reason why we stay anons. That's the fate of all personality-driven movements - they inevitably splinter, tripping over bloated egos, and no one has greater egos than the jews who try to co-opt the whole thing, always acting too hasty out of hubris, revealing their playbook for all to see.

I absolutely love Milo. He's the most useful idiot of them all. He makes a scene and draws attention to the retards on campus so well. Meanwhile, we can take the crazed leftists and mold their tantrums to suit our needs. I've used that cock smoking degenerate as a segway into deeper topics so many times in conversations.

alt-right was at fault for being a big-tent movement in the first place

Good, the faster this "alt-right" dies along the better.

FLAMBOYANT FAGGOTRY BREEDS DRAMA

MORE NEWS AT 11

Seriously though.

The only use for Milo et al ever had was to bypass the overton window and be normie bait. That usefulness has run its course. Time to drop them like rocks.

The overton window has shifted. Core ideas are becoming acceptable in mainstream discussion. They are now dead weight.

This was only a temporary alliance. I'm not yoking with people using the phrase "cummies", social libertarians, NatSocs, and pagan larpers. We got out boy into office, and they we go back home. That's how militias work.

AHAHAHAHA GOODBYE ALT-KIKE

Torn apart by infighting between shitter shattered e-celebs. What a beautiful and frankly unsurprising way for this cancer to end.

If you don't enjoy watching this kike meme come to an end please get da fug out :-DDDDDDDD

Why's this bumplocked?

Probably because it's the pinnacle of e-celeb bullshit lel

Yep. Why'd they let traps in?

Because Holla Forums isn't aut-right or aut-lite

Why do you think the epitome of e-celeb drama wouldn't be bumplocked? Are you new? Wait, don't answer that, i already know.

Can't say it bothers me. The only people in the thread are the
shitters that get spergy about names rather than understanding the actual philosophies that will continue to exist with or without them.

The philosophies of the aut-right are shit though? The whole movement is cancer.

Yes, exactly.

Prove me wrong, show me all these great ideas that sprung out of the aut-right thinkers.

Does seem like a big nothing which means it'll probably have 3-6 articles written on it by tomorrow.

He deleted it

Anyone got a mirror

Isnt Filter man supposed to be going to this thing?

Found this

No, but that race-mixing ZOG-bot Joe Biggs is.

kek

Pretty much only Larry Murray.

I'll just leave this here.

cultstate.com/2016/08/26/the-planned-destruction-of-the-alt-right/
archive.is/CZmoU

Greetings from Gamergate.

It's anchored because it's eceleb faggotry. Anyone that isn't new knows every single eceleb is cancer and that this would happen. Lurk moar

this

You're in the wrong neighborhood chaim.

How did this random guy become a somebody because of GamerGate?

GamerGate how the fuck did you let this happen?

Never trust blue check marked twitter accounts. They are hidden echoes.

Gamergate didn't believe jews were bad people. I think that everyones needs to stop and unfollow blue checkmarked people on twitter. They are the hidden echoes and controlled opposition. Twitter has them now.

Mike is a confirmed Jew

See this tweet he deleted, but google got it cached.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:gdnWtw58I4UJ:https://twitter.com/cernovich/status/636291894583119872 &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

I dont care about any of these people and their banalities

They are fighting because the only thing holding the "alt-right" together was their hate for Hillary. Instead of honing that hate into a full-fledged movement, Holla Forums decided instead to focus their energy on repelling these people. So in essence, the widespread popular rebellion is fizzling out. This was Holla Forums's chance to spread truth and forge a sword out of the Trump movement.

I suppose it's a good thing though. I'd rather not see edgy teens in the streets of any country acting like immature teenage larpers with their nazi gear and what have you sneering at the normies and attempting to hang anyone they didn't like. However, you guys had a real chance here to take the bull by the horns and move your agenda of anti-degeneracy and black/jew hate way further. Perhaps even making it public opinion.

Well and I say truth because I think that's ultimately why you all were never able to convince the general masses to your viewpoint. It was some truth with many lies and people were smart enough not to be immediately suckered in.

I also want to get a jab in at Trump while I'm at it. I know, I know, but where there is smoke there is usually fire and Trump is shaping up to be a huge disappointment.
Which I think is another reason for the infighting while I'm on the subject.
Before you mention it; no, I did not vote for Hillary and am not a democrat.

on the contrary. The aut-right is not the modus operandi of Holla Forums. this was always going to happen, this is more sustained growth. the ideas here are still thriving and will only continue to thrive for the next few decades. E-celeb cancer is parasitic in nature. all these people do is syphon off content from here anyway.

by keeping this shit away from here we allow it to be a nexus of thought and memes, while keeping it enjoyable. Embracing this cancer would ruin Holla Forums and in turn ruin them.

Its still early, and besides he was never meant to be Hitler. he is an opportunity

Spencer is a pawn.

fuck off faggot, we're full and have enough problems without bringing degenerates into the mix to fuck everything and our children up.

I have to say i'm quite happy that Holla Forums rejecting the "alt-right".

If we adopted a label it would have been used to destroy us like GamerGate.

Anyone with a Twatter, please send this to Mike Thermobitch aka cernovich.

Bamp