American Malls Under Attack

NOGS CHIMPING OUT AT MALLS NATIONWIDE

Reports of mall disturbances light up social media
archive.is/usErL

archive.is/usErL

www. usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/12/26/reports-mall-disturbances-light-up-social-media/95859862/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7A23W
archive.is/ciVdw
archive.is/d5way
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl
archive.is/iDTCL
archive.is/XM3WO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

Even if a couple of niggers are just talking loudly, it should be called in as a shooting. Nothing ends a day better than watching some nogs get shot by twitchy cops.

This is how you know it was niggers, 100%. Niggers always start throwing chairs during these huge 50+ black people melees. Allen Iverson had to spend a year in Juvie because he threw a chair in a fight at a bowling alley, and it hit some girl in the head and concussed her.

Worse is better in this case because it's a real-life redpill on the nigger problem for White cucks who shop at the mall.

Moonman and Ben Garrison must be summoned

Boxing week is like a mini Black Friday

My sister's husband manages a sports store, and was supposed to close at 7; he only got home at 10 today and they broke cash and sales records for the store today

Luckily this is in a quiet and conservative part of Ontario, but if you moved to any large city I couldnt inagine the chimping

It was monkeys fighting over their negresses.

I could go full tinfoil and say that it's commies and muslim niggers herding the underclass into malls, to start shit and slow down christmas period earnings for major corps, but then I'd be ignoring how impossible it is to give them any orders whatsoever.

Just because you can't give them orders doesn't mean a well dealer won't achieve the same thing.

I think it's just niggers being niggers. These teeniggers would usually be at skoo' doing this shit anyways. But I wouldn't put it past other elements inciting them to chimp solely for the pleasure of seeing further societal instability.

a few twatter links to the chimping

archive.is/7A23W

When the weather get freezy… chimpin ain't easy.

fucking leaves and their weird ass holidays

that's so ratchet tbh fam.

==HE DIDN DU NUFFIN! IZ WUS THE CHAIR!!!
BAN ASSAULT CHAIRS!!!!!

On the same day White Genocide trends.

Merry fucking Chimpmas!

God fucking damnit, my local mall is one of the last nice places in my city.
I fucking hate living in a city
NEVER MOVE TO A FUCKING CITY

Whites don't shop at the blackmall. Any town that is big enough to have more than one mall has the white mall and the black mall. No one says anything about it but whites don't go to the black mall and instead are willing to pay the higher prices at the good mall.

t. American

I wonder what the normies think of this.

They won't find out.

I went to the black mall once by accident. There were about 5 nike stores there and I felt very uncomfortable.

Did you find any Bucci?

I need to get more guns.

Niggers Strike More Than a Dozen Malls, Disrupting Post-Christmas Shopping

archive.is/ciVdw

Police Eye Niggers in Spate of Post-Christmas Mall Disturbances

archive.is/d5way

Law and Order is coming lads. These niggers are going to learn the hard way.

That list of locations is like a checklist for Niggertown, USA.

Things ruined by niggers:
amusement parks
regular parks
public transportation
parades
malls
schools
every major city

Y they chimpin?

Didn't know that, but thanks.
In Europe we do not have separate malls for normal people and sandniggers (yet)

Wouldn't you fight for the privilege?

I live in the Deep South. Malls here are no go zones and have been since the mid 2000s. When I was a kid you could go to malls but that isn't the case any more. Mass looting of malls is happening constantly. It's like an every day occurrence. It doesn't even make the news. Mobs of shitskin teens congregate in them and once they have enough numbers so that security and police can't deal with them all they go on a looting spree. Hundreds of them running through the mall grabbing anything they can get a hold of and running out.

they also ruined the internet as a whole. comment sections used to be tolerable when only first world middle and upper class people were involved with them.

HOL UP, HOL UP

So is this a concerted effort by dindus across the country to do similar things on the same day, or just a coincidence? Looking at how little they got done I'm inclined to believe they weren't orchestrated.

It's nigs nigging. There is nothing concerted about them behaving as they always do. the only difference is that racial tensions are at an all time high and the nogs feel entitled to chimp out more than they normally would since the (((media))) is telling them it is okay to.

Fellow southerner here, can confirm. Both malls in my hometown have been shut down, ostensibly because of the economy, but really it's because normal people don't want to be surrounded by hordes of menacing chimps. They're trying to turn one of them into a """community center""" which will be even more disastrous.

It's probably just niggers nigging. Imagine what you'd do with your free time if had an IQ around 85.

there's shooting there every week now, and even then the arcade would've probably been shut down regardless.

I hate that fucking city, its a blight on my state.

Fuck everyone that tries to say we are all one race.

and people who say race doesn't exist. it's usually the same people too.

I doubt this is a concerted effort on anyones part, it is probably just another little step in our descent into chaos. Every year we become just a little bit more chaotic and lawless the ante gets raised just enough to be noticed but the normal is pushed further into oblivion. You can also maybe portray it as the head nigger only has a few more days in office and his "gold star approved" candidate got BTFO in the election. So the niggers are a little extra itchy and figure they only have less than a month before the shit starts to get real on their asses. I doubt any of them actually think this in-depth but maybe subconsciously it has some bearing on their behavior.

Same goes for Walmart stores, there's always a Goodmart and a Hoodmart in every city that has at least two.

They don't in my city, we don't really have blacks here

it doesn't help that Obama just released like 230 dope pushers from prison so it's entirely likely this is all turf wars and dealer disputes.

It's been going on since well before 2000. I lived in Augusta, GA, in 1983. Married with one son and another on the way. We'd just moved down and went to a local mall. On walking inside, my first thought was, "This must be how it is to be white in South Africa." We turned around and left.
The next week a 15 year old white girl disappears from the mall. 2 weeks later they catch two nigger girls using her credit cards. Then they find her car parked down a dirt road, and surveil it. Catch a nigger boy using it.
Two of the niggers went to school with the girl. The oldest was 17. They would talk, and refused to help police locate the body, which was later found nude in a shallow grave.

I bought my wife a pistol for my birthday that year.

*wouldn't talk

I'm guessing most whites are smart enough to buy everything online and avoid taxes, crowds, and niggers at the mall.

Her parents got them for her use, dipshit.

Sounds like bullshit. The only people that do shit like this is rich fuckers who don't want to actually parent their children and instead just give them shit to make up for it. And people like that don't go shopping in nigger malls.

I did a web search just now and discovered her murderer's death sentence was commuted to life in prison in 2002. And she was 16, not 15.

"He took the credit cards out of the purse, and threw the purse and its remaining contents into a dumpster. The next day, he treated his friends to a shopping spree at the mall, using the victim's credit cards."

mainly yankee blacks here in the south its been pretty calm.

I bet her parents hate themselves for not having a discussion about race with her.

Not him, but it's not that uncommon for a kid to a have a low limit card, like $200. Really though, it was probably a debit card.

enjoy it while you can.

same. dozens of shoe stores, no white employees and i watched three niggers brawl in the parking lot.

Gas yourself, now.

I blamed her parents and it was their fault just as much as the niggers.

You're a stupid motherfucker and probably a nigger yourself.

Right.

Niggers nig, its a parent's job to teach their children about the dangers in this world.

Your continued posting only makes you look even stupider. Keep it up, retard.

He ain't exactly wrong with that last post though, parents really should teach kids about the dangers of niggers.

I'm not the retard here. Did you fail to teach your children that people are not equal? Is this why it seems like I touched a nerve?

Not that I approve of it, but getting a teenager a card is a pretty middle class thing in America.

Blaming the murder of a pretty young white girl on her parents rather than the nigger who murdered her is what "touched a nerve."

Your answer is to let niggers get away with everything, and it's OK as long as we talk to our children about how bad niggers are.

Violent crime in the USA had actually been on a steady downward trend for over 40 years, but the media has been painting a very different picture, and gun free zones sure didn't help matters. Damn near all of the USA's violent crime takes place in urban areas.

Keep teaching kids the truth and they will sign up happily for their local RWDS, don't teach em a god damn thing and they end up dead.

No my answer is that niggers should be executed over stuff like this but that this won't change nigger behavior and the ones who will fall victim will mostly be the idiots(or children of idiots). You sound like a leftist bitching about victim-blaming and acting like risk mitigation is bad.

Saw it happen in a Dave and Busters of all places.

In Canada it's the chink mall.

Throw names at me, monkey boy. It doesn't change the argument. This is what you posted:

I bet her parents hate themselves for not having a discussion about race with her.

Maybe they did. Maybe she didn't listen. Maybe it should be safe in an American city for girls to go to the mall. Your problem with her seems to be that she was from an affluent family, so you turn your hatred towards that, blaming her for being rich, and white, in America.

Who's the leftist?

You do realize you sound just like a slutwalk prostitute, right?

Listen, we can't make the whole fucking country go full 1488 over night. We have to first make people aware of the problems long before any of them will ever be willing to do anything about it.
No one here is ever going to argue against the idea of having our countries safe for our children but the fact of the matter is that it isn't safe right now so what we must do is teach our children to never relax around blacks.
I also didn't see him blaming her for being rich or white, I saw him blaming her for having little to no self preservation instincts and being ignorant of the real world.

Don't you see? If we teach the niggers not to kill then they'll stop killing. Its perfectly fine to relax around blacks, that doesn't mean you were asking for a chimp attack.

It's just a time of year when niggers congregate in groups and the inevitable chimping occurs. Stores entice poor dumb niggers with the false promise of a 50" TV for $100. Then look at Black Friday and 4th Of July. Nigger critical mass results in riots and shootings every year.

They'll all get arrested again within six months and be back in prison. Just another case of Obama telling America to go fuck itself.

when has this ever worked?

It should have been obvious I was being sarcastic.

The reason niggers have taken over just about every mall in the last decade or so is that the niggers in charge of the major cities pushed to establish bus routes to malls and they got it. If a train route ever comes to your town that'll be the death of it. Trains and buses are nigger shipment vehicles.

The expansion of HUD and public transportation over the last couple of decades has absolutely wrecked the Deep South. Before then they were contained in ghettos but there's been a continual expansion of them to the suburbs along with Mexicans.

Jews. They're called Jews.

In Germany we often have dozens of smaller marts and markets instead of few big marts, so all you have to do is not go to the ones in shit and multicultural areas, and you're good to go.

It SHOULD be safe for white women to go out in public in our country because there SHOULD NOT be any fucking niggers.

That was pretty fucking terrible OC. I fixed it for you.

Change Lawful Good to the British, Neutral Good to the Scandies.

Then were do gooks go?

THIS

freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2016/09/18/reflex-bus-connects-detroit-somerset-macomb/90350598/

Movie theaters.
The national anthem.
English.

You havn't been to Thailand bucko.
Asians have no place in the West by definition.

Not but I grew up around Laotions, Hmongs, and a few Thai. And Mexicans are way way worst. Asians are good when they follow their rules. But niggers and spics can't follow rules. Arabs have evil rules. Jews have no rules. And whites invented rules.
Abbos and Apes are essentially just along for the ride.

Even asian criminals are lawful.

I was literally homeless in Kzoo Michigan several months ago.

The Mall was actually pretty safe. I dunno what yall are talking about.

It would be pretty funny if ebonics was taught as a foreign language.

Jews have tonnes of rules, for instance: Always do what is good for the jews first.

Too white, should be a B-

If you're a Muslim you'd probably think that.

The teaching of Ebonics was a short lived fad in one or two California school districts and lasted less than a single school year.

Why people like you keep pretending it's some national epidemic is nothing short of nigger-level disinformation and mongering.

Unless there are some drastic red-pill changes made in Germany soon, non-multicultural areas will soon be illegal and subject to resettlement.

Then it will be "oh just go to areas outside the cities". Some people wont wake up until the sharia police is knocking down their door

Indeed.

That's a lie. The markets in most Western European major cities are run and attended mostly by subhumans.

Stupid niggers. Giving bad name to chimps everywhere. I bet chimps are less problematic. How manny niggers in USA?

Life is more complicated than that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl

In central/eastern e. I don't know about west e.

Central/Eastern is White. West is full Camp of the Saints now.

Raekwon dindunuffin'.

archive.is/iDTCL

Big shock that a nigger calls other people niggers.

They don't need to teach it because now the niggers just get passed through English class.

topkek

>Fuck you, dad, I've had enough of your racist bullshit. I'm moving in with Dae'shawn and [email protected]/* */

Sites that will have comments, point out the melanin of the perps and how aggressive and dangerous those feral apes are.

Outdoor malls are the way of the future?

10/10

Rape, kidnapping, armed robbery and murder. Sounds exactly like the kind of thing you should be executed for.

Don't forget the Katrina diaspora, exporting Nawlins' worst nationwide… then not taking them back.

Being a WMU graduate you must have been out at the west main mall (or the one across the street can't remember the name) when the north side of town is where the slum is located.
It was pretty much all white was it not user?

Malls aren't really about shopping. They are for ostentatious displays of wealth, socialization, and "the experience".

It's not a holiday, just a term for the days following Christmas where most people clean up their decorations and return gifts they don't want.

Yeah… we've been doing this for a while. Unfortunately.

Not anymore. They are the new kmart. Everything in disarray and shelves soon to be bare.

This is true, and it fucking sucks. In Dallas, only punk niggers with no jobs are on public transit outside of the hours of 7-9 AM and 4-6 PM. I've seen groups of teenage nogs playing hookey so they can sit around in a group on the fucking train, play shitty music on their phones and talk about whatever underage whore they're lusting after that week. I have to ride the train because I am defective and my eyesight isn't really good enough to drive. Once, I had to deal with a schizophrenic nigress that I had the misfortune of sitting next to. Why the fuck she was allowed to be alone in public is anyone's guess, and I awkwardly returned her attempts to make conversation just so that I could leave the train without some kind of violent confrontation happening. She scratched her hair with a fork constantly, and was obsessed with Jesus.

I fucking hate living in the city, but I'm bound to it.

1980's well-off white kids who were proto-sjw coal burners deserved what ever death they got. I hope her parents still grieve inconsolably to this day.

Just moved out of Augusta. There were two malls built after the 80s race riots. One in the ghetto and one in less of the ghetto as an effort to spark urban revival. A series of lootings, robberies, rapes, and murders shut down the mall in the ghetto. I saw a 40+ strong horde brawl at the nicer one that still exists. I got a gun as soon as I had to house sit for my buddies. The whites there were great, the blacks were submissive on the main streets but would mug you without a second thought on any side road.

I made sure my girlfriend was never alone out there. Rape apes would prowl around her and her friends. She knew how bad they were, but her friends were clueless idiots who refused to see any danger. I pity any white who has to live in that area, especially now that Army Cyber geeks are moving there en mass.

Holy shit first video. Those niggers stole MILLIONS of dollars worth of furs! Why would a store stock items that valuable out in the open? Fucking retards.

Probably an inside job. Fur is falling out of style. So you put your whole inventory on the racks and mark it all up. Then a pure coincidence happens and the store gets robbed. Insurance pays off.

I wonder that the (((owner))) is named.

MSM media keeps saying "groups of teens". Those dindu's are adults.

All the malls that I know of in Connecticut have gone south aftica in the last decade.

We are all 1 Race, The Human Race

Noice ID

You still can, user, if you get my drift.

Okey-dokey.

Google that second pic. That nog is free after a technicality. ZERO charges for raping an 8 day old.

Lol, I used to live near this mall in CT and play counter strike at the LAN center about 12 years ago. Definitely fell from Grace. Used to be a really nice shopping center for upper middle class people until the recession leveled parts of CT

Wow. But then again, how long do you think he can stay out of jail? Wouldn't be surprised if he's already in for killing a gas station clerk over $120.

AMERICUCK YES

Im using the mobile jew so i cant, whats the technicality?

This is also true in Canada.

Depends where, on the east coast it's either the Punjabi mall or the Hood mall. Junkies, pill poppers, single moms (usually with mongrel children), hookers, niggers and mudslimes usually populate the hood malls where I'm from. No chinks, those places are too shitty even for chinamen.

… Yeah.

Barrie north end has Bayfield and gets a lot of transient traffic and mall shoppers… The south end is closer to the housing units and just felt dingier? Can confirm

Niggers are literally THE reason I don't want to start up an arcade. How do I get around this? Charge a $20 entrance fee at the door & just make everything freeplay? I can;t wrap my head around it.

Connecticut mall employee here (Westfarms not Buckland).

The Buckland Hills mall has been going downhill for a while. My own store's branch there is likely going to close soon. Manchester is just outside of Hartford, which is 40% nigger and 45% spic, and has been getting overrun with niggers from Hartford for years.

Nothing happened at my mall though even though we're just outside Hartford, but we're tailored towards richer people. We're still too brown for my liking though.

that and a dress code, that's how the good bars and clubs keep niggers out around here

Teens, social media, brawls, fighting over girls. They feign befuddlement over what could be the common denominator causing all of this. I've been watching the media do this for years.

Anyone else thinking that this is a play for martial law?

short blogpost

Back sometime in the mid 90's, a usually safe and family oriented waterpark in Arlington Texas decided, in the spirit of goodwill to the negro community, to host a discount Nigger Day at their site. It may have been for Juneteenth but nonetheless this is was back when niggers are humans was being pushed hard onto public venues. Of course this was probably seen as good PR on paper and the park operators were willing to give it a shot.

But predictably, thousands of wild ghetto niggers descended into the park and began chimping uncontrollably. Fist fighting niggers, packs of running chimps, looting of park restaurants/shops, assaults of White patrons, White families with young children fleeing in terror, the works.

As this was in the days before mobile phone cameras and almost non-existent net access there were only a few videos from the inside that made it to the media outlets, and then only briefly shown. However the news helicopters did have some great footage of seething mobs of niggers running wild throughout the parking lots.

The coverage and analysis then was much the same as you see with this latest case of mall niggers. Concerned police officers/city officials and site owners expressing confusion over what could possibly have caused this along with a few other interviews of Whites aghast at the beastly monkey behavior.

This incident was quickly memory holed and I've never found any mention of it on the net. 20+ years later we're still playing the same game.

It's just teeniggers and young adult niggers acting like typical niggers because it's the holidays.

I'm European (central Europe, so no nogs and no sandniggers) and I really don't have experience with niggers besides seeing one that sold weed to some aquaintances 10 years ago.

I want to ask Americans this:
Is there any such thing as good niggers?
Do you still call them niggers or do you call them black.

I'm referring to those I see on TV that work in the police, the news and so on.

In addition to supporting them cradle to grave you get the privilege of paying a nigger surcharge for security.

The traitors are plotting, time to start taking names.www.indivisibleguide .com/web looks like the play book they will be using.

No, they are to be avoided at all costs. Doesn't matter whether they are some nigger shuffling down a ghetto sidewalk or a nigger business suit.

A White calling a nigger nigger in public is inviting a fight. The term black is not generally considered an offensive description though.

However they are sometimes (at least in some parts of the U.S., and among the right people) referred to as niggers in casual conversation.

thanks for the answer,
I just realised I phrased my question awkwardly.

What I meant to ask was, how do you view nigs that are in law enforcement, judicial system, journalists etc. The ones that don't chimp out, have Christian values and actually contribute to society

The first person I can remember saying "nigger" around me was a black woman; our maid. My mother died when I was four, and we had a series of black maids before my grandparents came to live with us.
My father was driving her home, and my brother and I were in the back seat. We passed an alcoholic nigger walking down the sidewalk, and the maid said, "Look at dat sorry nigger."
Then she turned around to me and my brother and said, "Dey is black folk, and dey is niggers, just like dey is white folk, and dey is white trash."
Truly good niggers are as rare as good Jews. I've only ever known one who didn't turn on me when there was trouble with other niggers.

lmao

you make this up?

Since we're talking about nogs can anyone give me the real story behind the "Hidden Figures" movie?

full retard

What story exactly are you looking for?

im pretty sure he doesn't realize that, of millions of niggers, a handful could be good enough at math to be number crunchers for NASA.

They didn't really provide any insight. they basically did a job that became obsolete with the invention of the calculator, under command of people who could have done the same job if they had the time to do so.

Actually going to malls…

… in the current year.

Breaking news! Sun is still shining, water is still wet and niggers still act like niggers.

rawfur neutrar

Hyped Figures: John Glenn and the PC Myth of Katherine Johnson
archive.is/XM3WO

All this does is remind me what I already know. Namely that I'm moving the moment I save up enough money.

ban everything tbh
freedom isnt real, the government loves you

I was going to say the same thing. Insurance money.
Stores usually have good anti theft measures in place and black friday is a great time to put the shit that doesnt move near the doors and let it be marked off as stolen.

holy shit I hate graphs that use colors and fuck up the color scheme
I can't tell what is dark fucking blue and what is purple on that low resolution map with varying shades of both