OBONGO JUST CREATED THE MINISTRY OF TRUTH

Obongo Signs Counter-Propaganda Bill into Law
THIS HAS DIRECT RAMIFICATIONS FOR Holla Forums
archive.fo/dlxqy
portman.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=F973E46B-AA8C-4F3E-91B4-8EC0FC7F2F3E
That means us.

They are now going to provie free training to the MSM to follow government crafted narrative.

This is what was signed. Go to SEC. 1287 to see the Counter Propoganda bill.
archive.fo/KXs9A
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/2943/text

This isn't the bill signed into law, but it is pretty much the same thing. It was only first proposed this month, and never passed the house, yet somehow they stuck a near copypasta of it into the 2017 NDAA.
archive.fo/fuKZP
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/5181/text

I think (((they))) are going to start taking a much more confrontational approach.
(((They)) are going to label us as Russian propogandists and eleminate our rights to free speech.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHJeqPVGTUY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is okay because it's for Trump!!!

I wonder if we're going to start having to hop around the world a la pirate bay to have our free speech. I'll see you anons in the Seychelles where I'll be operating 32chan if this comes to pass.

But he's no longer going to be in office. Not a problem at all tbh.

It's going to be funny watching leftists suddenly give a shit about Obamas bullshit once Trump gets a hold of it.

We definitely need some more decentralized services. Holla Forums is a big target since it is hosted overseas, so it fits the criteria for "foriegn" propoganda.

I was being sarcastic but here's a real moron

Getting rid of this will mean getting rid of the 2017 NDAA, which isn't going to happen becuase it would destroy Trump's republican support.

Obama can fuck up everything in his last hour of presidency.

Doesn't matter, we must act as a check to their power. Even if Donny were to turn.

Well it wouldn't be decentralized, but those funky nigger islands have virtually no laws governing speech.

The problem is that everything is starting to point towards mass censorship. Hopefully Trump can stop it, but the "Global Engagement Center" will be an independt entity with authority to do all kinds of fucked up shit.
Where the server is hosted dosn't matter if we can't reach it.

Holla Forums is dead anyway.

It's been dead for months. IMKamphy ruined it on purpose and admitted to it. This is no longer a place for redpills or discussions or even fun. It's just somewhere to watch SJWs and the media make fun of us and to get angry.

OP can't inb4 cunt.

(((8610014)))

AFAIK there's not much they can do to block connections with certain websites as long as the users are savvy with VPNs and alternatives to standard DNS. Getting on the VPN bandwagon just became all the more important. I recommend Cryptostorm.

That was sarcasm (hence the three exclamation points) but this tard seems to actually believe it

Then why are you here?

Damn, son I thought they would never get this far in the US with this entire MKU thing.

Shit, if only you guys could understand how the NEETS got activated in their last spin…

Well, anyway. They'll use it to hunt the anons down;

Sad, isn't it?

this.

Holla Forums is already compromised.

So?
Is this the point where you burgers finally use your guns and rise up like you always boast about?

At this point it's just open sabotage. The nigger is shaking in his boots about Trump actually fixing things and thus ruining his "heritage of positive change" that never existed in the first place. So now he is chimping out and creating as big a mess as possible, to blame it all on Trump the moment he takes office.
The same goes for the (((banking sector))). They are going to crash the economy in the third or fourth month of Trump's presidency and point fingers at him.

Just to suffer.

Isn't this entire site under protection of a specific law? It says so right there.
Look closer.
See it?

Are you really that naive?

this

w-we have no place else to go

It will be up to the courts to decide which laws takes precedence. We can only hope that with the tides changing they will make the right choice.

that just means Holla Forums is protected silly, not anons

That's money they are taking from our defense budget to literally pay the jews in the MSM to continue the propoganda against the white race.

…what if Trump uses exactly this bill to turn anonymous into a TLA? I wouldn't mind doing exactly the job we've been doing the past years, only for a salary and against overly cheeky breekis and other assorted barbarians.

It would be up to the Secretary of State and the staff he employs, accoriding the bill. I don't know much about Tillerman, he probably doesn't even know we exist.

WE ORWELLIAN DYSTOPIA NOW

Let's meme it gone.

Can someone explain to me why any of what Ochimpout does, or even HAS done, matters at all anymore?

His birth certificate was PROVEN to be false by that based sheriff. Trump hounded obama for years about his birth certificate. Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't Trump basically have obama executed, and everything he has done reversed / annihilated, pretty much the day he gets into office? I am picture Trump telling the world from the oval office that obama is "fired".

Does that mean we're going to go bomb the JIDF headquarters? Because I don't think Russia and China have agencies dedicated to pumping out fake news stories for American audiences to consume.

we don't know yet, I hope so, but we'll see

couldn't this be used against Israel? Why the fuck would king nigger give Trump more power?

The thing is, nobody knows what would happen if this was seriously pursued. There's no mechanism to invalidate the acts of a sitting president based on that sort of technicality, the requirements are written so as to disqualify before hand, not after. It would be a legitimate constitutional crisis. Even the simplest (and still rather unlikely) course of events, where every law Obama has signed is invalidated means that suddenly trillions of dollars have been "misappropriated." It would take years to untangle.

For it to count it has to be proven in a court of law. Youtube videos are not a court of law.

You're wrong.

He doesn't have to, he simply orders them to stand down, he's the Commander & Chief.

In the meantime, the courts destroy it as unconstitutional.

The elite protect him.
The best we can hope for is Trump dismissing all of his Executive Orders, thereby destroying his legacy of 8 years in one swing.

8ch is hosted in the US.

>>>/polmeta/
Stop derailing real important shit with your whining faggotry, goon.

youtube.com/watch?v=VHJeqPVGTUY

hmm, i wonder what the purpose of this is

If only the next POTUS had fame for achieving things ahead of schedule and under budget.

Look at all those cishet white males! I wonder how willing they'll be to do their job once they read hundreds of hatefact infographs and realize they will be killed off after they serve their purpose to ZOG. :^)

It would be the political dispute of the century. At BEST, all the bills Obama signed would go to Trump for re-signing.

target practice

Ministry of Truth, 100.000 rapefugees in next year. I wonder what will happen next…

Why is he/congress doing this if they know that Trump is coming in and they don't like him?
Giving so much power to someone they are supposed to hate?
Is it intentionally for Trump, do they want one arm of the government to fight tooth and nails against Trump or are they just trying to corrupt Trump?

This one is a real mind puzzler.

zeronet is looking good as a decentralized service.

That's the thing that puzzles me. The only thing that makes sense is that they are following through with the plans they they would have done if they won due to either some misguided hope that something will come and save their asses or thy are too stupid to alter their plans since many of the leftists in charge now are the stupid entitled kids and minions of the evil planners of old. This is why thought that merely changing polls and having the media lie would somehow alter reality (insert joke about CHIM here).

Okay, we all know Barry is a bitch and a sore loser. What I want to know is this: How hard will it be for the Donald to roll this shit back?

oh look, a girls ass. I guess you must be right.

I'm still having the thought of Trump being a Shiv. inb4 preconditioning. It went way too smooth, opponents were almost cartoonish-ly incompetent and the only thing not coming true in the Protocols is the king part. 2spoopy4me. I hope I'm wrong. Spoilering in case someone gets triggered too much.