Catholics

Will cuckolism ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/walter-mitty-bus-driver-who-8634583
google.com/search?q=pope francis receives evo morales
theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/13/pope-francis-communist-crucifix-gift-bolivia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Papal infallibility is more specific than that. It doesn't even include encyclicals or things the pope just says in passing.

Nigger please

>>>/christian/

He's not entirely wrong. Marxism has always been reductionist.

I'm not saying that we should jump to conclusions here, but neither am I saying that we shouldn't.

read apo

Satan plz
Get out of this holy commune

Papa Francis disagreed.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/walter-mitty-bus-driver-who-8634583

British Army liar^

yeh so right wing. I'm Catholic and there is an environmental week etc And the priest said pray for refugees, Yeh the church is not as leftist as 90% here but there is some pro-gay+Pro wealth distribution is amongst the under 50 crowd, you don't get that in some protestant churches,. Its a huge organisation so there is going to be those of all different views from neo-nazis to sinn feinn/labour/libdem

he wasn't very fond of this gesture y'know: google.com/search?q=pope francis receives evo morales

Bless you, papa Francis

I'm muslim but I like him, I think I'm gonna convert, you guys should respect to himi he deserves it

For hundreds of years Catholic missions have had to clean up the mess created by radicals and numb skull revolutionaries.

Don't. One's as shitty as the next. You don't owe god anything, stop worshiping him.

First Result:

theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/13/pope-francis-communist-crucifix-gift-bolivia

"Pope Francis says he wasn't offended by 'communist crucifix' gift"

Bless you, papa Francis

All catholics are pedophiles. We need genocide.

How? Why not call yourself just "christian" then?

Most Catholics don't read encyclicals or even know what papal infallibility is. Idk why atheists think all organized religion is this ultra efficient machine.

I was just telling the christfags to get off my board.

marxism != communism kys