#GamerGate

Sorry to thread this but google is not helping.

I'm trying to find an objective summary about gamergate because it is an important part in the prelude to the NOW.

Google is filled with libtard shit so I'm looking for a summary or some articles about what this shit was about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5hTOkFu0FQU
youtu.be/zz--i3M4PVk
qchat.rizon.net/?randomnick=1&channels=burgersandfries&uio=d4
youtu.be/62euQFWuQGc
arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1253173
archive.is/5cXY2
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/130525-Depression-Quest-Dev-Faces-Harassment-after-Steam-Submission-Update
archive.is/CKth4
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3cur16/im_mike_isaac_the_new_york_times_reporter/
archive.is/mX4Z1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ask >>>Holla Forums

ask here
>>>Holla Forums11557012

>>>Holla Forums11557012

Here.

They were cucks who MUH PR'd themselves to death and let ecelebs take over.

Thanks!

Know your meme, at least last I saw, was the most nuetral recollection of the saga.

deepfreeze.it

GG was about the shady shit in the gaming industry/Media. Peep's from the media/indu´stry run it down the shitter full with malespreading and pig images. end of story.

GamerGate was pozzed by Reddit, the faggots in Holla Forums threads and /gg/ boards still responded well enough to Holla Forums antics… at least they did a year ago.

You can't just blame Conde Nast or Advance Publications - the fault lies with the redditors who continually swallow pozzed admin loads.

Social network movements tend to adopt the values of the platform, that's why the alt-right is increasingly a faggy rainbow coalition.

youtu.be/5hTOkFu0FQU

It started with

SHEX FER FAVERS

youtu.be/zz--i3M4PVk

Holla Forumseddit and the main GG board run by the FBI informant were 100% complicit in the PRfagging and eceleb worship, and had the gall to call anyone else "goons".

Hope some of those help.

Was a long read and wished I read the last part before buying No Man's Sky

What were they trying to learn us with this piece of crap game? To not look for the center of the universe or something?

It's a shame there isn't a good method of reading about GamerGate since so much happened with it. Really would be nice if someone could write a book on it, but probably is such a minefield for possible libel suits that it'll never happen.

In the early days, it was known as #burgersandfries, a sideways attack at how ZQ/LW fucked five guys.
An IRC room on rizon was made with that name.
It was (and still mostly is) made up of Holla Forumslacks and others who knew this shit was just the edge of the larger blob known as cultural marxism.

Come say hi some time. qchat.rizon.net/?randomnick=1&channels=burgersandfries&uio=d4

-t. halfop in said channel

pic related because fuck PR

Prob with this is that CTR actually IS better than DKR, objectively.

Man, I feel almost nostalgic looking at that stuff now. We've come so far. I love you boys and I'm not just saying it because I'm drunk.

Nah, don't you remember all the fun that was had with the Ashley Madison leaks tied to devs? That ain't PR friendly.

Glad to see the kike moderators bump lock this thread. GG provided massive exposure to facist ideals by providing an analogy by showing what's happenign in video games to what is happening in the mainstream media. Just look at this linked channel's change in tone. Read to endchan.xyz instead.

youtu.be/62euQFWuQGc

take it to >>>Holla Forums faggot

Pleasant surprise.

technically the original GG dig board was just run by an underageb& flake.
Took over a year for the feds to catch on and co-opt.

jesus fuck Johnno is shit at psyops no wonder they never let his ass into the CON chats.

Actually, chan involvement started here: arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1253173 archive.is/5cXY2
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/130525-Depression-Quest-Dev-Faces-Harassment-after-Steam-Submission-Update
ORGANISED
digging began with "burgers"
but the real kindling's right thur^

also random topicalness to modern era, NYT narrative building 101!
newsdiffs.org/diff/934341/934454/www.nytimes.com/2015/07/11/technology/ellen-pao-reddit-chief-executive-resignation.html archive.is/CKth4
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3cur16/im_mike_isaac_the_new_york_times_reporter/ archive.is/mX4Z1
GG may have revealed this shit in vidya/tech review 'cunture' but the Apaocalypse revealed how fucked and 100% pozzed the entire tech/libturd media landscape was!

Actually the far left got a good boost too. (evidenced by counterpunch and commondreams dominating the Kosnians after DNC) The anti-IDpol anarcho-lenin street punk types came back in force over it. (they were the ones spamming the tag with IRA songs and imblying literal deus ex tech revolution. I found they weren't all shills trying to make juicy ZQ screengrabs, most were first year college kids tainted by marxism but latching onto GG before accepting IDpol, so they really beliebed it would 100% go and become IRL CoD: Red Orchestra edition.)
There was little sight of them after "metalgate" and the Batgirl cover though, it seemed to have reminded them how pozzed their own venues were, and they went off to dismantle IDpol on their own turf.
Not rly sure how to feel about that. If they succeed down the line it'll create a more difficult to battle mainstream leftism. But since there's so much corporate money behind the modern neolib virtue-signaling status quo, there's also the larger possibility they get ejected harshly and become full on redpill.
Either way, those were some particular Reds I feel proud to have served with in the early dysfunctional days of the meme wars. o7

A non-game-developer tried to victimize herself to the top of the game critic pyramid.

She made a website that was literally HTML links to SJW memes and tried to call it an educational "therapeutic" "game."

Anna Sarkeesian tasted blood coming from "her wherever" in the water.

knowyourmeme is non-sarcastically a pretty good place to get your "internet history" from (for now). I guess it's because the writers actually try to gather information and present it in a neutral way, considering how rare that is nowadays

also, check'd