Redpilled/good vidya for ps4?

Redpilled/good vidya for ps4?

Going late present shopping for a friend I'm trying to redpill, would love some non-pozzed gaming suggestions. Also, redpilled game thread.

Earth Defense Force.

Thanks, but why saging?

Vermintide, Deus Ex, any Warhammer, lots of good ones out there.

Probably because this thread is shit.

Oh, okay. Sage negated, Chaim.

I'll check those out, thanks user.

vermintide is a blatant reskin of left 4 dead which was always shit. it's the exact same game with different models.

Sage negated. Can't have those filthy goyim spreading redpills through vidya, can you? See you on yoir new IP.

bump negated
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/suicide/

Saging doesn't lower the thread, retard, it just posts without bumping.

GSG aren't redpilled but you can make it redpilled yourself. Victoria 2 is awesome, HOI3 is good, EU3 is pretty good. CK2 is great.

Deus Ex is a must. Dwarf Fortress is fun too. Distant Worlds is also good.

Stellaris is another good one. Paradox does pretty well for being a Swedish company, aside from the fact that removing Matzo in CK2 stagnates your country.

Counter-bump from the wild appears.

Back to your kike board, Holla Forumseddit

Killzone games. Helghast did NOTHING wrong and get fucked up so hard each and every game that there is not even the slightest shadow of a doubt that the ISA are the bad guys. Shadowfall ending is especially poignant.

The only bad thing about those games is the fact that there's no Helghast campaign.

no u

Faggot, play what you enjoy.

This isn't for me, nigger. And I'm not getting him BF1

Helghast were supposed to be the villains and were supposed to represent Nazis but everyone ended up siding with them. It's hilarious.
I wish somebody would make a video game that followed the world war 2 timeline and glorified the nazis, but used made up factions etc. A thin veil. see if anyone playing would realize and do their research.

Also, this. just play what you want to play man.

The Last Of Us is possibly the best story-driven game I have played. Gets you very closely connected to the characters. Dark and intense.

The uncharted series (especially uncharted 2) has amazing story play too, if you like historical treasure hunts and whatnot.

If your "friend's" politics or religion or whatever can be changed by vidya, then he is a weak piece of shit and you should kill yourse … I mean him.

K

What game is this? I'm not familiar, sorry.

Just got the Last Guardian. Shadow is the Colossus was an excellent game and its made by the same people

No, its not wanting to support kike developers.

Killzone

You've already done that by buying a console or a PC in the first place.

gOod meme

Ugh fine, whatever.

Donkey Kong

Happy? Now, go forth and redpill the masses.

Exactly. Every single one of us puts money in the Jew's pocket and pretending some "redpilled" video game doesn't add to that is delusional and retarded.

Or paying your utility bills.
Or buying half of the gun brands out there.
Or paying for internet/cable.
Or buying groceries.
Or buying gas.
Or using a bank.
Or getting a mortgage.
Or getting a loan.
Or working a corporate job.
Or buying pretty much anything 'name brand'.

TL;DR: Stop being a faggot. OP is trying to use the electric jew against the jew. You should too.

Bernd and the Mystery of Unteralterbach was pretty redpilled.