Jesus never existed

A Growing Number of Scholars Are Questioning the Historic Existence of Jesus

Unfortunately, many of the writings we do have are tainted, the authors being religious scholars or atheists with an axe to grind. One important point is the lack of historical sources. In the bible, whole chunks of his life are missing. Jesus goes from age 12 to 30, without any word of what happened in-between.

Historians have measures in terms of a burden of proof. If an author for instance is writing about a subject more than 100 years after it occurred, it isn’t considered valid. Another important metric is the validity of authorship. If the author cannot be clearly established, it makes the record far less reliable.

What we do have are lots of sources completed several decades after the fact, by authors of the gospels who wanted to promote the faith. The gospels themselves are contradictory. For instance, they tell competing Easter stories. Another problem, there aren’t any real names attached to many of them, but rather an apostle’s who “signed off” on the manuscript. There is also evidence that the gospels were heavily edited over the years.

According to universal archetypes, dying on a hill is a prerequisite for becoming a mythic hero.

The Rank-Raglan Mythotype is a set of traits that heroes across cultures share. There are 22 of them including a virgin birth, the audience knowing little to nothing about his childhood, being the son of god, dying on a hilltop, and the mysterious disappearance of his remains. Jesus meets 20 of the traits total. In fact, no one else meets the hero archetype quite as well.

One biblical scholar holds an even more radical idea, that Jesus story was an early form of psychological warfare to help quell a violent insurgency. The Great Revolt against Rome occurred in 66 BCE. Fierce Jewish warriors known as the Zealots won two decisive victories early on. But Rome returned with 60,000 heavily armed troops. What resulted was a bloody war of attrition that raged for three decades.

Atwill contends that the Zealots were awaiting the arrival of a warrior messiah to throw off the interlopers. Knowing this, the Roman court under Titus Flavius decided to create their own, competing messiah who promoted pacifism among the populous. According to Atwill, the story of Jesus was taken from many sources, including the campaigns of a previous Caesar.

Of course, there may very well have been a Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef (as would have been Jesus’s real name) who gathered a flock around his teachings in the first century. Most antiquarians believe a real man existed and became mythicized. But the historical record itself is thin.

bigthink.com/philip-perry/a-growing-number-of-scholars-are-questioning-the-existence-of-jesus

Commentary: It’s absurd to say ‘Jesus never existed’

theblaze.com/news/2016/12/21/commentary-its-absurd-to-say-jesus-never-existed/

IS DONALD TRUMP THE MOUTHPIECE OF GOD?

problemwithchristians.wordpress.com/page/5/

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-proof-that-Buddha-existed
theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/01/buddha-birth-archaeology-nepal-durham
archaeology.org/issues/161-1501/features/2786-nepal-lumbini-oldest-buddhist-shrine
dur.ac.uk/news/newsitem/?itemno=19400
vocaroo.com/i/s1bTbbzZtgzU
vocaroo.com/i/s1zbjdyxUeoq
soundcloud.com/autist_san/shitty-singing
heimskringla.no/wiki/Kategori:Alfabetisk_indeks
worldfuturefund.org/History/jesushistory.html>>8613239
infidels.org/library/historical/marshall_gauvin/did_jesus_really_live.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't the real question why millions of Whites still let themselves get hampered by semitic religion?

Sheeeiiit.

But seriously, why am I not suprised if there actually is some semblence of truth in this.

I don't hate crosskikes like I do kikes, and I can appreciate their values, but they need to either figure out that kowtowing to jews after they completely betrayed god according to their holy books is 100% retarded and stop that, or move on to a not cucked faith.

D&CD&CD&CD&CD&CD&CD&CD&C

Gas yourself you filthy kike.

For not existing, you sons of Judas sure love dragging Jesus' name through the mud. Funny how the Talmud is full of trash talk about a guy that never existed.

Reminder that this kind of religious thread is D&C and they just want you to argue with each other about a pointless topic. Just sayin, in case you new here.

At the same time the Jewish messiah was supposedly born, the Zoroastrians (who were Aryan) were also awaiting the birth of their own Messiah. It's no surprise then that the first people who discovered Jesus to be the savior were the Three Wise Men or magi, who of course were Zoroastrian priests. It seems there was indeed a prophet or teacher called Yeshua, but he was not born of the Holy Spirit, but instead more likely of a Zoroastrian Holy Man. His early life, which goes unaccounted for, was properly spent in Persia being taught philosophy, science, medicine and etc., preparing him for playing the part of Jewish messiah. Why? Because Judaism was barbaric and threatened the peace of the entire middle east, much like it does today. I suspect the Magi employed Jesus as a PSYOP to bring the Jews back to center. Afterall, even Jesus supposedly said:

Shit that doesn't matter thread number 3721

What's with the freemasons and jews trying to subvert Holla Forums?
Jesus is a concept and an idea. It doesn't matter if he existed as a physical being.

theres no roman records of jesus from his own time period.

Reminder that Jews hate Jesus.

The fact that Jesus is literally the only decent guy in the whole Bible would make one less likely to believe he existed. But regardless of that, the figure known as Jesus was pretty fucking great, it were his stupid Jewish followers that fucked up his teachings and twisted his words.

TL;DR: There's no point arguing about Jesus since we know so little, and the scraps we do know are most likely corruptions of the truth. All that matters is that the Christian faith is based on lies and half-truths written by the (((Disciples))), and still retains the Kike'd –book of Exodus– Old Testament despite its obvious worthlessness.

Yeah, we need more of them atheists. God damn white Christians are still having babies as well - this NEEDS to end!

fuck off kike

Well I'm not into christianism which is a kike religion anyway, so in a way it's alright. But then if those beliefs take a hit, I want kikes to suffer just as much.

In this case they're responsible for killing Jesus, and if he didn't exist, then kikes aren't guilty anymore and they'll start claiming the cult of Jesus was always an elaborate plot to paint them negatively, and that christianism is literally antisemitic. I can genuinely see this happening, and we need to fight back.

Abraham never existed anyway, there's no proof he was ever real. Let it be heard loud and clear: Santa is more real than Abraham.

nice slippery slope you kike

isnt it strange how pol used to be know as the christian board?

Really tumbles my brass.

and then Kek showed up and brought real power with him

According to those polls, White Men are what we need, not Cuckstians who voted for Trump at a lower rate than White Men.

Book of Exodus *

A lot of jewish stories turn out to be fake upon closer examination.

(((scholars))) and their LARPing allies. The Jews maintained their identity without sovereignty because of their cultural cohesion. They want to take away ours, because only then can a people be dispersed and dissipated.

if you arent a jew what use is worshiping the jewish messiah?

Jews 71 clinton
Mormon 61 Trump

Jews are more loyal to their own kind then Mormons are and most Christians score even lower.

A Growing Number of (((Scholars)))

Stopped reading right there. I'm a History major, half of History Scholars are Jews and Internationalists, the other have a guilt complex.

Modern Academia (60 years old) rejects most of previous Academia (700 years) that is older and closer to the source. Meanwhile both the Vatican and Orthodox Patriarchs have libraries with books that are 1800 years old that haven't left the rooms they have been in for 1800.

Even by Modern Academia's standards, the different Apostolic Churches have better historical sources and better historians.

Anywho, Jesus was cool, Christianity is not.

>>>/cucktianity/

/thread

Well either we can continue to leave the Christian/non-Christian division alone forever, so that we can be constantly d&c'd, or we can just crush one side of the debate for good.

Christianity promotes general conservativism and sexual morality, but it's a cucked religion now. Whether it's canonical or not, a large percentage of them will still believe "FEED THE POOR NIGGER BABIES, HELP THE POOR REFUGEES, ADOPT NIGGER BABIES, BUILD BRIDGES NOT WALLS, MUH ISRAEL!!!" They support these things because they think it will give them eternal life. They will throw their race and nation under the bus for their own self-interest (salvation). It has become a disgusting anti-White suicide cult. Christian conservatives are not real conservatives, they do not have conservative moral values because they are objectively good for society. They have them because they believe that doing so will make them go to Heaven. They don't care about the Earthly world, because they believe there is another one that is more important. A perfect example of this is how Trump will make a better President than Romney would have, but Romney did better with Christians than Trump. They don't care about America. They don't care about what's good for the White race. They happen to support many of the same things we do, but not for the same reason- because they subscribe to a stupid Jewish cult.

Basically, Christian women make fantastic waifus, but modern Christian "men" are pathetic fucking fags. Any religion that focuses on loving your neighbor rather than killing your enemy is not worth a damn.

i love the smell of divide and conquer in the morning

the easiest topic for kikes to bait us is religion. remember that.

So why aren't you worshipping Thor then? It's almost as if we've been duped for centuries and they're trying to convince you not to abandon their programming.

Basically, if Jesus was real then so are all the holocaust stories.

I mean, why would the Vatican ever lie?

(((scholars)))

Theres less evidence that the buddha was real and yet nobody questions that

that's blatantly not true.

Then proffer the evidence. And while youre at it prove that pericles was real

phew good thing the jews are evil except when they attack christians in which case the jews are innocent and we should trust them and their scholars 100%

go fucking kill yourself.

>quora.com/Is-there-proof-that-Buddha-existed

theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/01/buddha-birth-archaeology-nepal-durham

/thread

archaeology.org/issues/161-1501/features/2786-nepal-lumbini-oldest-buddhist-shrine

This.

dur.ac.uk/news/newsitem/?itemno=19400

now its your turn you dumb piece of human trash

>>>/asshatru/

Christianity:

Pie Religion:

Hmm i wonder which one I should choose

we arent debating if they jews like jesus.
we're debating if he even existed.
keep up.

what are you doing

your defeat has been accepted.

this. it's non-stop

you newfags need to learn to sage or exercise some goddamn self-restraint. stop bumping this shit or go back to 4reddit

you know we have ids here right, chaim? I'm not the guy you're arguing with.

STOP BUMPING THIS OBVIOUS KIKE D&C SLIDE THREAD YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

It's like it's 2006 again
Next tell me about Chris-Chan.
Seriously >>>/christian/ because you'll get a better result there, here it'll just be a circle jerk.

you decided to butt in.
you decided to attack ONE source out of 5.
you decided to not address the actual claims.
you decided to fail.
and I decided to accept your defeat.

Please at least try a little harder next time.

So a historic event that has been used by one religion as a pretense to subjugate entire populations and generally fuck up the world relies entirely on secondary sources and making shit up after the fact.

Hmm, where have I heard that one before?
Oh, of course. Let's make it illegal to question Jesus! Problem solved.

you decided the guardian is a source. what, couldn't find the right Wikipedia article?

I'll posit that Jesus was anti-YHWH. That's right, Christ opposed the (((God))) of Judaism, Islam, and Christianity, and were it not for the Jewish (((Disciples))), we'd have learned his non-Jewish truth. That other guy said Jesus was related to Zoroastrianism, even revered by it. Maybe if you stopped empowering your precious Jewish volcano demon YHWH, and worship Christ instead, you'd have real power. Christians are the real Anti-Christs like their Abrahamic brothers in Judaism and Islam.

Not saying they wouldn't.

But Kike Scholars still don't have a leg to stand on. They can't get to the supposed sources they claim would give them (((academic authority))).

And everything that they have dug up, the Dead Sea scrolls, which testifies to historical precedent of the Essenes having beliefs that would influence Jesus, if he wasn't divine but historical. But are still vague beliefs enough that they would need to be reformatted by a leader to come into a religion like Christianity.

And if Jesus was divine, we also have the Nag Hammadi library that attest to a divine Jesus from multiple second sources, that agree Jesus was real, that come from different parts of the world, and come from a early time close to his life.

What do modern Kike Scholars have???

Nothing. All they have is "Muh Grant, and muh vague sun God myths other cultures, which they can't even connect with the slimmest linguistic evidence that would still not confirm anything.

Yet, it's not just the Vatican, only someone with no religious training in Western Religions would source the Vatican as their only source. You have four other Eastern Orthodox Patriarchs (which can be claimed to be older than Catholic Church in theological alignment,) then you have the Oriental Orthodox Churches that have their own sources, plus the Dead Sea Scrolls which shows a precedent of Christ's thinking, and the Nag Hammadi library which is in disagreement about his nature, but agrees to his existence from multiple sources.

To point only to the Vatican, or not understand how many sources there are that agree with Christ's existence as a historical figure over the Modern Academia, would be taken seriously by no one but the most foolish of Kikes and the most Swipple of Liberal White people who haven't even don't any Anthropological research outside Protestant or Catholic Churches, both Break Away Churches. Protestants from Catholics, and Catholics from the Patriarchs.

Modern Academia doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Oops. This was for him.

stay defeated :^)

I thought we all knew Jesus didn't exist. What's the news?

Next you'll be telling us that India doesn't have good sanitation

No, Jesus definitely existed, and he was far more anti-Semitic than any Cuckstain could fathom, since they worship Christ's Jewish enemy.

This is why nobody takes atheism seriously. Debates between a christian apologist and an atheist always consist in the christian trying to come up with ways to repeat the same argument in an even more child friendly way so that the atheist can try to grasp it.

Alright it's settled, either these Anti-Christ Christians embrace the Anti-Semite Jesus, and stop worshipping (((YHWH))) - Or they ally themselves with their Muslim and Jew brothers under Abraham, and renounce Jesus automatically. It's your choice, Christians: Jesus or YHWH?

Que? Hitler and Jesus would've been best of friends.

saying that atheists aren't smart

atheists are 93% of the US scientists and less than 1% of the prison populations

so dumb

ohh, you're just shitposting

ha ha, because it looking like you were effortposting earlier! Glad that's not the case, because anyone really using the guardian as a source would be embarrassing, am I right?

New meta lmao xDDDD

If you are Christian, you are Anti-Christ. Leave the claws of YHWH, or join your Jewish and Muslim brothers.

Op is a giant faggot as usual which no basic knowledge of history whatsoever.

this goy

2000*

Posts ((proof)) by a kike

user…

(((citation))) needed

I'm not the one who worships the (((God))) of the Jews - You are. I'm taking Aryan Anti-Semite Jesus away from you because you Moloch/Jehovah cultists don't deserve him.

I'm going to repeat what i saw earlier but Jesus is the only person in the entirety of the bible that is somewhat close to nice, so why is it so hard to see that the one guy that was an outlier was fake?

Jesus isn't fake, the (((Bible))) is.

I worship no god. I need no one or thing to tell me how to live my life.

It all is

Jesus wasn't a Jew, and I'm not talking CI-tier nonsense here. Jesus was born of Aryan blood as a foreigner to Israel, or at least his family was foreign. It were his (((Disciples))) that poisoned our well of knowledge about him, and wrote him as a Jew, when it is obvious by virtue of the fact that he was the only decent guy in the whole Bible, that he was Aryan.

Another D&C thread.
This isn't even a priority for discussion at this time and only serves to impede us. But you know that.

Sage in all fields and report.

This entire thread is a distraction from the Tikkun Olam thread here

Kikes are upset that history tells us they aren't even Gods Chosen People as they so love to claim. The Romans as well as the Jews wrote about Jesus in their history texts, if he wasn't real they would have been more than happy to say he didn't exist. I trust the Romans not to lie to me, but this (((Dr. Ehrman))) and his (((scholarly associates))) have every reason to lie.

I don't care if you think it's all christcuckery, it chaps the semites' assholes talking about Jesus, and it hurts them more to know their God destroyed and abandoned them in 70 AD.

Jesus - Buddha - and the Hindi gods stories are almost identical

Man it feels so good to see things this clearly now. Jesus was a great man, much like Buddha, and he would've turned against Israel if he were allowed to live. The Jews knew he was their greatest existential threat, so they murdered him and subverted his teachings and wrote the New Testament with him as a Jew, instead of the Zoroastrian Aryan he actually were. Now they have Christians standing up for and defending everything Christ worked so hard to destroy, and Christians are content to keep the Levantine swine filled with their blood - All because they worship the same demon YHWH.

The "god" worshipped by Muslims and Jews is Satan. Christians worship the true God, though some are deceived into thinking that Jews worship God the Father and simply do not recognize Jesus (this is impossible, as the Bible states very clearly–the Jews rejected Christ and continue to do so because they follow their father the devil.)

Last time I checked, your (((God's))) name is Jehovah, not Gnosis. You still worship the same demon as Jews and Muslims, and therefore you oppose Christ.

“Give me an army saying the Rosary and I will conquer the world.”
– Blessed Pope Pius IX

Oh and "Satan" is to YHWH what "Goy" is to Jews. Nice falling for the Jewish deception.

Ahriman approves of this post

It's true; God loves dubs! Check for Kek!

Do you think someone would do that?
Just write a book filled with lies to control people with their charisma?
How awful.

I have a theory that the Bible is the proto-Holla Forums. Imagine 2,000 years from now and someone comes across the archives of ancient Holla Forums. They try to make sense of it, but can only piece together posts, unaware that threads don't overlap and posts are individual people. It would become a very lengthy, difficult to follow, book.

Old Testament is Reddit/other Jewry, and half the New Testament is JIDF shitposts. Only the posts made by Jesus would be Holla Forums,but mods edited that.

Who fucking cares if he existed or not? He was a communist faggot and the male followers of his shit religion are all a bunch of cognitively dissonant numale cuckholds.

Joeseph literally raised the son of a jewish god who fucked his wife. Even if he was white him and his entire family are a bunch of degenerates who aren't worth respecting. I mean really, what kind of God is Yahweh? He fucks another dudes wife and then dosen't even raise his son even though he is omnipotent and its well within his power to do so. Yahweh sounds like a nigger.

vocaroo.com/i/s1bTbbzZtgzU

The only way to save western civlization is to learn to vomit out of our anuses and compete with shitskins in races in poop propelled cars. There is no other way. Shitskins will commit suicide if they find out that people who are less shitty than them managed to best them in shitting competitions.

vocaroo.com/i/s1zbjdyxUeoq

Well, considering Christianity was heavily influenced by degenerate Zoroastrian beliefs as it spread to their lands before Europeans it's not that hard to see why. The Satan isn't even a character in the bible. He was invented after because Jesus was talking to "a devil" in head after fasting in the desert and losing his mind, contemplating suicide.

YHWH wasn't Christ's father. Christ was opposed to YHWH's Kikery, because Jesus was an Aryan Anti-Semite. Christians are anti-Jesus because they worship YHWH.

It's written. It doesn't matter what your drunk KKK buddies told you

an hero, Abrahamist.

What?

It sure was written by subversive Kikes who wanted to ruin Jesus.

Zoroastrianism was Aryan, therefore not degenerate.

First of all I don't believe you, secondly what kind of man, let alone god doesn't raise his own children? Especially when he has infinite power and knowledge.

soundcloud.com/autist_san/shitty-singing

Freemasons are degenerate NeoPlatonists, just like /fringe/.

Friedrich Nietzsche called Christianity, "Platonism for the people”

I know the Bible was written by kikes. But that's the name Moses was given when he asked the talking bush. YHWH = Jesus daddy

It was post-Aryan when they were already mixing and cosmopolitan = degenerate as fuck.

True, but imagine a complete outsider from 2000 years from now just happening across Holla Forums archives. He wouldn't know about reddit-tier or even much about the Holla Forums culture. It would have to be pieced together only from context and assumption.

Now, take the Bible and make each "verse" an individual post. Now, I realize that the original old testament stuff (torah, nevi'im, kethuvim) weren't broken down into "chapters and verses" - hell, the damn things don't even have punctuation or vowels - but once you've broken it down into "verses" or "posts" by contextual study, the whole thing changes dramatically. You can put posts/verses pretty much anywhere you want and in any order and the whole of it still makes sense.

So, who knows? Ancient ayys were just shitposting and we turned it into a religion.

All we know is what the (((Bible))) teaches, and that happens to include the fact that Jesus was a great guy. Who knows what Kikes did to rewrite the story though.

More like pedophiles

Believe what you will about Jesus let's be honest, his father behaved like a fucking nigger and the man who raised him was a literal cuckhold.

Pliny the Elder does mention followers of a "Christus" in his letter to Emperor Trajan. OP is wrong on that account, fix the picture.

*Pliny the Younger, I'm wrong.

Ye but the fact remains that despite all the rewriting the Jewish pedos did, Christ still shows himself to be 10x better than every other Biblical figure, and the Jews couldn't have rewritten everything, or else their fully Jewish New Testament wouldn't have successfully created their slave religion Christianity.

TL;DR: There's still slivers of truth in Jesus' story, or else the goyim wouldn't have bought Christianity.

(checked)
yup time to bumplock

He had a complete of competitors at the time didn't he or are the just jewish lies?

All I can confirm for you christian faggots is that, we got a couple of indirect refrences too him.

But only as peace brokered by a great Danish King named Frodi around that time with the romans. Up here it was called the Frodi peace, and we had great times because of a break with the constant shit with the romans.

Frey and Freyja were the only to still personalty walk in our home at this time.

There is so many poems I don't remember them all in my head. It's mentioned in
Ynglinga saga briefly. There shall be references in the poems about King Frodi and the stories.

jesus is never mentioned, just the peace

That last statement must be verified when I think of it… you can look at what we have to deal with here

heimskringla.no/wiki/Kategori:Alfabetisk_indeks

5130, sagas, poems, carvingsthe works
All raw material

Forgot to add that the whole "Born in Bethleham to a Jewess" and "YHWH's his dad" stuff is what they added to make the real non-Jewish Jesus into the Levantine Jew he is depicted as today. Remember, Jesus was foreign to Israel, Israelites were never Aryan. I'm not spreading Christian Identity lies.

Yeah, it was a law suit against Christians (like 80AD) because they weren't buying idols, by the idol selling shop keepers. The Roman law said fuck it because they're not doing anything wrong (and Roman law was superior to modern law).

500yrs later the same Rome would murder everyone who wouldn't worship the Jew.

It's almost like there was a kike conspiracy to keep an up and coming hebe down.

Sage

And reported/

Another intellectual coward. Not looking to good for you religion on here fam, if you can't even debate a few neets with all the access in the world to biblical history

Lol wow reported

That a non-kosher potato?

Lol wow reported

And I have like 100 IPs

Time to kill yourself, intl.

Christians are anti-Jesus. You worship YHWH - Christ's enemy.

Lol wow I guess you're right because you say so lol wow look at all that proof

Time to drown yourself.

Lol, enjoy your mentally ill shitposting.

And reported for ban evasion

I see you refuse Jesus in lieu of your YHWH. Enjoy your Muslim and Jewish brothers, Abrahamist.

Romans kept records. of every execution The son of fucking "GOD" (a German word meaing Odin) can't even get a fucking death certificate

HAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAH

And you think this gives you power over me, Jew worshiper?

Christians burned Roman records. They hate Jesus to this day.

You have to be absolutely retarded to think this if you know anything about how we do history of the ancient world. I would also like to remind everyone that anti Christians are shills, and selectively believing what Marxists in academia report because you just happen to agree with the western institution they're trying to demolish makes you a kike.

Fucking mass report this cancer.

Typical non-argument from a Jew worshiper.
Except that the truth about Christianity came out after you Jew slaves stopped killing people for having an argument. It's not ever coming back kike slave. You will never get your pathetic Jewish power back

And by that i mean OP, every shit goon and 'atheism+' SJW in this thread.

I'm pro-Christ but anti-Christian. Christians have been showing me that they prefer YHWH and their Abrahamist brothers Muslims and Jews over me and Jesus. All they have to do is burn their Old Testaments, and take the New Testament with a spoonful of salt.

Take your -10bux and fuck off back to SA.

Another Jew worshiper using old 4chan insults and no argument, and telling on Aryans for not worshiping Jews.

It would be really easy to blow this thread out of the water. Just post ONE contemporary quote about Jesus from ANYBODY, made during his lifetime, and the whole argument is crushed. I'll wait.

Anyone who writes "may may" is a fucking faggot in general. You worship a dead Jew as God. It's anti-Holla Forums and we all know you're shills by the way you argue and tell our corrupt mods

Jesus wasn't a Jew, nor was he an Israelite, or a Judean. He was foreign to Israel, of Aryan blood, and revered by Zoroastrianism. Jews stole him to build the foundation of Christianity, then altered his story to write him as Jewish.

That's not what the bible says. But you go ahead and lie some more. You got the thread anchored. You fucking lying kike worshipers can't argue your case. You're all cowards and liars. You're even worst than Jews as you are Aryan

D&C by religion is an old trick by the jews.

"FOR A TIME PERHAPS WE MIGHT BE SUCCESSFULLY DEALT WITH BY A COALITION OF THE "GOYIM" OF ALL THE WORLD: but from this danger we are secured by the discord existing among them whose roots are so deeply seated that they can never now be plucked up. We have set one against another the personal and national reckonings of the GOYIM, religious and race hatreds, which we have fostered into a huge growth in the course of the past twenty centuries. This is the reason why there is not one State which would anywhere receive support if it were to raise its arm, for every one of them must bear in mind that any agreement against us would be unprofitable to itself. We are too strong - there is no evading our power. THE NATIONS CANNOT COME TO EVEN AN INCONSIDERABLE PRIVATE AGREEMENT WITHOUT OUR SECRETLY HAVING A HAND IN IT." - The Protocols (Protocol 5.5)

I'm not a Kike-worshipper. I oppose YHWH, and respect Jesus.

Jesus was a kike, friend. He wanted to be a rabbi and was trying to reform JUDAISM, not create a new religion.

Yeah well, there is no way Christians are going to give up the Old Testement

Abrahamists, everybody

Again, you are fucking retarded. Look up how exactly we collect historical record of the ancient world. I'm not gonna waste my time with shills.

I searched the pages that are displayed in your pic but couldn't find the anti-Christian remarks you posted, What version do you have?
Can I get a page number/version?

I have asked multiple times in numerous other threads but I get no reply, I wonder why?

Literally not knowing what a fucking Aryan is..

Shitskin Christian everybody

I took it out of the Holla Forums recommended version. Too lazy to look. You must have an EU version.

It's a shame (though not surprising) that /pol can't have a civilized discussion on this topic, since it is quite interesting.

I find it ironic that the OP is presenting a graphic of Ehrman that suggests he views Jesus as a myth. Having taken one of his courses at UNC, I can assure you that he most definitely is NOT a mythicist. He believes that there most likely was a historical Jesus, albeit not necessarily as envisioned by modern Christians.

Ehrman is a fascinating guy with a lot of insight. You should all take some courses (even those on youtube) in ancient history and religion. Then you could understand things a little better and make rational arguments instead of merely hurling blind insults.

Nice suggestion, but how does this take a jab at the judges exactly?

Oil it up.

The Account of Josephus is a Fraud

First Written Accounts of Jesus's Life Occur Decades After His Purported Existence

PLINY, TACITUS AND SUETONIUS: NO PROOF OF JESUS

worldfuturefund.org/History/jesushistory.html>>8613239

infidels.org/library/historical/marshall_gauvin/did_jesus_really_live.html

(((Remsburg)))

How did you miss this, you dumb nigger?

A growing number of atheists are getting pissed of with anti-theists.