Google Contributer: Pay for Every Page View

Have you bought your internet access pass yet?

I went to accuweather to check the weather before leaving, and was presented with pic related. This is jewgle's new answer to internet advertising. Add an ad-blocker into chrome, but only block ads that don't pay google and make the users subscribe to a service that charges $X per page (configurable by the site). This is worse than ABP kikery, this is industrial complex kikery. Google shills will defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

doubleclickbygoogle.com/articles/engage-with-ad-blockers/
forecast.weather.gov/
star.nesdis.noaa.gov/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/10/02/4-4-billion-people-around-the-world-still-dont-have-internet-heres-where-they-live/?utm_term=.18235a7f05e9
washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2017/08/23/security-researcher-discovered-accuweather-app-tracks-and-shares-your-location-even-if-you-opt-out/
weather.gov/
weather.gc.ca/canada_e.html
nairaland.com/
nairaland.com/romance
github.com/fcambus/ansiweather
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you wish you were smiling this hard to pay to change the add blocks to "thank you for contributing" blocks. people will sign up for this too, these are the same people that get off to paying whores for no sex.

I realize it's "Contributor" i'm not deleting this and reposting.

Pure Jewry. Of course their costs including hiring a cadre of mentally ill trannies.

Put: *.accuweather.com##script:contains(document.createElement("IFRAME")) into your uBlock filters. Worked on my machine.

or just block 3rd party by default

Soon enough all pages will be served by Google. The content producers will eat it all up too.

pls no

This is literally a worse implementation than what Brave does / is planning on doing.

Oh yes!
Don't worry though, in partner ship with Facebook you'll still be able to CONNECT and SHARE with all of your friends!
Shopping for something? There's Amazon for that. Internet Pad broken what's a computer? you go to Apple

Isn't the future amazing? There are of course FreeNet hackers exchanging packets on rogue radio networks, but the hunter-killer bots are working overtime to protect us from them.

jewgle has a nice article on how to most effectively insert the botnet into your site, and get the goyim to turn off their ad blocker or convince them to pay. remember most of the goyim don't even know they're using an adblocker would be happy to let you infect their machines with your botnet. and don't call your pop-up an advertisement or pay wall, call it an "opportunity", and give the goyim multiple "opportunities" to view your paywall.

doubleclickbygoogle.com/articles/engage-with-ad-blockers/

I think you've been reading too many Fake News sites, friend! There is no such things as hackers lol! Don't worry, the next version of Google AI will remove all need for critical thought and only provide you with The Truth. (brought to you by your friends in government)

Even if hackers did exist, it is illegal to use encryption over packet radio so we can perfectly track all messages being sent and from whom they are sent from.

How about I visit a page without ads, and have adnauseum ghost click all of those ads to poison your kike business while I'm at it.

THIS GOOD GOY FOUND THIS 1 WEIRD TRICK TO VISIT SITES WITH ZERO ADS WHILE SUPPORTING BOTNET AND CONTENT CREATORS AND BASICALLY YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID

adnauseum is great but does it get detected by anti-adblock detectors? it has to run the javascript to get the ads.

Google take over phases:
>6) Incentivize content producers to Google technologies to serve their content: AMP, Google Contributer, etc.

This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who uses uMatrix. If anything 76% seems a bit low from personal experience.

I feel like the big e-advertising industry is reduced to squeezing water from a stone at this point. Perhaps there is money in showing ads to utter retards, but no intelligent person who bothers installing an adblocker would pay much attention to the ads even if they did see them.

All of this tracking, anti-adblockers, fancy frameworks and networks, doesn't add all that much over a plain static banner or text ad that doesn't clash with the page too much. But advertisers are never satisfied with a reasonable ad, they think for some reason the more obnoxious they are the more people will fall for their ad. I don't really get this meme, whatever happened to catching flies with honey, not vinegar?

Anyways, who even gives a fuck about ads anymore? What is this, 2005? The main concern has long been tracking and unwanted JS. Another example of "squeezing water from a stone" - since nobody actually clicks these bullshit ads, they instead try to profile the fuck out of you and sell that data to some bullshit marketer so they can pretend like they know what their doing. In reality, none of this data is worth shit and doesn't help you sell product, but that simple fact is lost in the labyrinthine twists and turns of big corporate. Accounting finds new tax loopholes to make profits look better, shares go up, marketing swoops in and acts like their "analytics" is what brought profit. Meanwhile a million hungry, thirsty small time webmasters latch on to this shit because they think it's the way to get rich quick from their shitty blog about caterpillar penises.

Some content just isn't profitable. Not with analytics, not with ads, not with tracking, there's just not much money you can make from its consumers. Just accept it and put in a donation button. Web hosting isn't even expensive anymore.

Point 3 is laughably false, there are a billion alternatives to gmail

i think your underestimating the amount of lemmings that out there that don't use an adblocker, don't know what it is, barely know how to use the browser, actually click ads, and actually buy shit from those ads, and then go and brag about how cool the shitty item is no their facebook, twitter, instagram, snapchat, etc, from their phone, with gps enabled and all accounts logged in at once 24/7.

Actually, that's not entirely true. Last I checked, Jewgle gives you 15GB free, which isn't really that high.
In fact, even Yahoo gives you a shitload more. I made an account years ago, shortly after their email service became free, and I remember checking my email one day and noticing that I had one whole fucking terabyte to do whatever the fuck with. I'm not sure now, because I decomissioned the account a while ago, but I think that got upped to 1.5TB. I didn't even have to pay them a single cent.

A multitude of alternatives, scarcely used by the population at large. I have heard they have 1/5th the global share, I'd like to see what that is in North America and Europe.

When Google was rolled out, they were offering a gig or so, most free clients were giving you like 50 mb. They could probably give everyone "unlimited", if it weren't for people turning gmail into a hard drive.

I know it used to be less, I've had Gmail for a while still do, but I'm slowly phasing it out like I did with Yahoo.
I'm just saying that there are other botnets that'll give you more free shit.
Of course, I still wouldn't trust anyone but myself to keep my shit.

Looking for alternatives to accuweather, because fuck these kikes now, turns out, tax dollars actually doing something.

You can get weather for free ( US ), from the federal government, which is i'm sure where accuweather is getting it before they inject kikery and climate change and sell it back to you.

forecast.weather.gov/
pic related
the government puts out a shit ton of api's you can use too but I need to dig into that harder.

they've got some sweet satallite data too, nobody needs these weather jews.
star.nesdis.noaa.gov/
wtf i love the federal government now

That's actually exactly what they do actually.
The Global Forecast System (GFS) is the primary Atmospheric Model used by the National Weather Service

Since the National Weather Service is a government agency, all of its data is in the Public Domain, and thus the GFS is used by private forecasting companies. All forcasting models in the country is public, not private. No company actually has their own forecasting equipment. Remember this

We can only hope this steers people away from Google. I can't imagine a majority willingly paying for weather forecasts and inane buzzfeed articles.

Brave's idea really isn't bad. You decide on a monthly budget, that gets divided by all sites that you visited last month, depending on time spent there (or some other criteria, not quite sure), and you can set a blacklist if you don't want to give money to some.
It's all decided by you, and that's a good thing.
The worst things about Brave are that their adblocker doesn't catch all ads and you can only decide to let all scripts on a site run or none, meaning most sites need to be enabled to work because nowadays every fucking sites runs a script to check if you're running JS without even using the damn thing.

The only problem is that once sites notice that there's money in this, they'll go with the Jewgle implementation in an attempt to maximize shekels.

>(((chrome)))

So now all of8ch has given up on hope for the future. It is lost. All hail Google!

Generation Alpha is a very sheeple bunch. All haol Google!

Soon the only browser of the internet. All hail Google!

Brave is falling. It will be govt. Banned soon do to Lord Google lobbyists. All hail Google!

All hail Google!
All hail Google!
All hail Google!
All hail Google!
All hail Google!
Soon to be the only thing on the internet!

Preach, son!
All hail Google!

No more piracy!
No more hate speech!
A bright, tolerant, diverse future for all!
All decentralization is banned by government!
All hail Google!

8ch is such a great predicter of the Future of Lord Google!
All hail Google!

Get ready, because that will soon be the only browser in existance! Time to lobbg some gevernments!

All hail Google!

It's the future you deserve. You should have listened.

The GoogleNet

Everyone agrees with these predictions ITT. GREAT!

All hail Google!

Great title! Get used to it, cus Internet will be forgotten!
All hail Google!

The Googlenet: Coming to a computer near you, in June 2019!

All tech things are soon to be made by Lord Google!

All hail Google!

Are you aware of the difference between dominating a market and being a large player inside a market?

Lord Google loves you

Google will do the former after they lobby for all their non-botnet competition to be banned!
All hail Google!

Google has 1.2 billion Gmail users. Are you going to tell me that isn't a dominate position? Daily reminder: Ignorance of reality is not resistance. Join the merge with Googleplex or die.

See, I cannot even speak. That doesn't matter though, Google will speak for me.

You got that right. Google will do all our talking for us very soon! Merge with the Googleplex and feel Lord Google's embrace! If you dont, well...we will take some further measures.'..

We are so enamored with the Googleplex it affects our thinking! We cannot even speak or think straight anymore! No matter, Lorf Google is here to think and speak for us!

All hail Google!

According to this definition google doesn't dominate the email market for shit

Get to work, my fellow Googleians! We got alot of things to ban, and ad blockers seem very high on our list!

Oh, but it does, and it will dominate more soon.

Join or die!
All hail Google!

*Googlemail

If they decide to block email from some competitor, they effectively kill it. They already extended email with proprietary gmail extensions. Keep dreaming lolbert.

Oh yes please! More competition killed means more Lord Google all over our Googlenet!

All hail Google!

This, OP is also a Windoze luser. I can tell by the shitty font antialiasing.

Sweetie, we know you seemingly look forward to the myth that is the decentralized web, but let us let you in on a little....something......

we are banning that as we speak

All hail Google!

Try this in your terminal emulator:
curl wttr.in/london

Sorry to burst your bubble, little guys, but Chrome is soon to be the only browser in existence, starting 2019, with the ultimate release of the Googlenet!

All hail Google!

Talking of being killed, I have submitted my requisite DNA sample to a Google Affiliated company 23andMe. Praise be to google. Now I know they will whitelist my DNA markers when the nano bots are deployed. I will be raptured while the others are culled.

Can't let you do that anymore. We're working on killing that off!

All hail Google!

The polroach is on chrome/windows.

I want to laugh but this our future.

Google is our future, and all of 8ch has embraced it!

All hail Google!
Join the Church of Google today!

Holla Forums has wholly embraced Google! The future is Google! Google forever!

That's right Trump, we need to close it all up. It's a shame that Bill Gates wasn't able to implement stamps for sending emails, and now we're left with the low iq hominids babbling over the internet free of charge, clogging it up slowing down useful communications. Where Microsoft failed, Google can succeed.

CLOSE THAT INTERNET UP

Looks like the nonbeliever gave up, and embraced Lord Google as we did! Hallelujah!

All hail Lord Google!

You have to wonder what the environmental impact is of top level predators being forced to waste energy on a meal they're never get due to a giant cable looking like prey.

You have to go back.

Googlenet truly is the future!

Alert! Nonbelievers spotted!

Worry not, for Lord Google shall take care of them for us!

I fully endorse it. I hate that the common man has been given the promethean fire that is internet communication. Do you really think lower-tier races should have the power to flirt with Nordic beauties half the world away, or even gawk at their Instagram photos? Of course not, it's disgusting.

That's the spirit, brother!
Let us join arms for Lord Google!

In the olden days the technical expertise (not extreme IMHO) and cost required to get online formed a natural firewall against subhumans on our Internet. Heck I didn’t mind if an occasional shitskin savant got online then. What killed it for us was handing out smartphones to ghetto dwellers and third world scum.

We need to get Trump to cancel the Obamaphone program and erect a Great Firewall.

Holla Forumsroaches cannot escape from the Googlenet!

All hail Google!

We must do something about these, brother! ==Praise be to Google!==

Holla Forums is officially joining the ultimate merge with the Googleplex, removing piracy and hate forever! Will you join us?

Praise be to Lord Google!

We have found another nonbeliever camp, brother!

What shall we do?

Worry not, Googlian, for Lord Google shall take care of them for us. Lord Google loves us.

Mayhap you are right. I look forward to their demise as we are raptured.

Praise be to Lord Google!

A reminder to he who wishes to join the Church of Google: use the Church Of Google screen-name and the tripcode "###All hail Google".

For Google!!

I have signed up to buy a Google-trademarked 3-month Internet Access Pass. Praise be to Google!

###All hail Google

Close, but not quite. I know Google's love is too much for you, but be relieved as Lord Google will do all the thinking and speaking for you!

All hail Lord Google!

Nigga I already paid my ISP bill.

You will also have to pay your Google bill soon, for Google shall become the only thing left online in a year's time.

Embrace the Googlenet!
Conform or else!

Google blockchain when?

Google will be your ISP soon, so they payment will be even easier. Eventually Google will be your bank, but until then it's as easy as using Google Wallet to pay for all your internet needs.

Soon, brother, all shall be Google.

Google will be in the food you eat, and the house you live in. Google shall be everything, forever!

Holla Forums lives, breathes, eats and sleeps Google. We are Lord Google, and Lord Google is we. Decentralization is the darkness we shall seek to ban!

For Google!!

No, Google will be the house we live in. I cannot wait for my GooglePipe home. So modern.

The funny thing is that there are actually upcoming w3c standards to integrate "login providers", i.e. google, into the browser and web payment api so your browser handles your accounts and credit card for you. In the future you will just get signed, encrypted drmed binaries that you have to execute on your machine.

We get the point. You can stop posting now.

The teachings of Lord Google shall never stop!

Oh yes! Now we shall all have Google inside us!

>

I want the Lord to enter me!!!

Japanimation reaction images are unGoogle and wrong! Nazi! Crush the nonbeliever, brothers!

Our followers may need a bit of briefing as to what the W3C truly is:
They are essentially the government of the whole Internet. They decide what is enforced to out Internet connections, and what is banned. Decentralized projects are expected to be benned soon...

Anticipating the Google takeover of everything on the planet. Living in my Google house on my Google computer surfing my Google Internet with a required Google Pass browsing Google and Google-approved websites, this is the life!

Mods have yet to embrace Lord Google, they delete our posts in denial. Sad bunch, the lot of them!

The teachings of Lord Google must continue!

Have you actually forgotten about hotmail and yahoo mail?

Which nobody else uses and things keep working just the same as before.
I'd say you shut the fuck up since you're out of your depth.

I'm working on a site right now and there's debate about adding google analytics.

Obviously I'm against it, but the question is weather or not Jewgle will nuke your site off their index if you fail to add analytics, or push your site down in ranking on search. I'm betting they don't, but does anyone have experience with this?

I wouldn't put it past google to literally force websites to add analytics if they want to appear in their search results, but somehow I think that might be going to far even for them.

The non-believer still persists. Lord Google shall make you see the error of your ways, with the help of the Internet's very own government, the World Wide Web Consortium.

Don't worry, EU will not allow Google to take over the Internet. We have NN, we made Google and FB (and similar shit) responsible for data that they deliver to users and pro-user privacy law (GDPR) is coming soon.

pro-user privacy as long as you don't post wrong-think, then they're required to send all your information and your going to get a knock on the door from the wrong-think police.

If the EU were not a US satellite state we would long since have our alternatives, like China and Russia do, but with more consumer protection. Software cost little to produce and practically nothing to copy, but the profits these corporations are raking in and sucking out of Europe is immense. But according to our politicians we don't need that.

Oooohhh, so sorry you lost the argument, non-believer. It is rather hard to win an argument that takes the side that predicts the wrong future, instead of a future in which Google is the air you breathe. You can look forward to the implementation of the Google Bank, come 2021.

As of February 1st, 2018, Holla Forums has officially given up hope of going against Lord Google and finally joined the mass merge with the Googleplex.

Forever.

Lord Google's glory shall never die!

Whoops, Lord Google's love has made me place my name card in the subject section. I can't thinl straight! No woories for me, though, for Lord Google shall do the thinking for me. I live, breathe, and eat Google!

Join us now and share the botnet!

Yes! All of Holla Forums is bowing down to Lord Google, giving up future prospects in favor of their undying loyalty to our Lord and Savior!

Who the fuck cares? Just ignore it and move on like you're supposed to do for paywalls.

I realized that for the past few months I only visited 8ch, github, youtube (through tor), piratebay onion, archive sites, 1 local e-commerce site and nyaa for jav.

How will these kikery affect me?

It's the latest step towards Lord Google's complete and total domination of the whole internet!

Join or die!

that's exactly what I did, fuck accuweather

the implications if this if the cancer spreads are far more concerning though. 3/4 of the internet already uses google analytics , imagine with a few presses of a button and this shit goes up on 3/4 of the internet. the next step is google is going to require a google login to get around the paywall, which will involve sending your id, phone number, and having a credit card on file.

No, that's impossible.

Why not just weather.gov or any other country's official weather service? Your tax dollars are paying for it, and it doesn't have any click bait littering the page nonsense.

Just use surf and visit Weather Underground

Fuck yourself nigger.

I LOVE TO SUCK COCK HOLY SHIT

Why don't YOU work to stop that future from happening.

Don't you want to submit to your new overlord goy?

Yes, it's trivial to work around. I was just playing along.

I never called Brave's system bad. I like the idea of integrating a donation system into the browser. It's a much better model then the ad / tracking one that the web currently is on.

Holy shit, really? That's like 1 fifth of the planet, fuck. I remember when Gmail was so exclusive you had to sell your ass on some seedy forum to get an invite... And now it's literally the hotmail of our time.

Yep, and it's much higher than fifth when you consider the global population which is actually relevant, as 4.4 billion people do not have internet access. Furthermore, and it probably overlaps with the above, over 3/4 of a billion people are illiterate.

Here's some more data on offline populations (2014)

source: washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/10/02/4-4-billion-people-around-the-world-still-dont-have-internet-heres-where-they-live/?utm_term=.18235a7f05e9

use µmatrix and block their shit and you're good to go

The "population which is relevant" is already way less than 1.2B, which is why I'm shocked.

Well, anons, if you still haven't done it, here's your cue to migrate off gmail, the global email provider of 3rd world subhumans.

use hooktube you mongolian fucking gorilla ape

Surprising that so few Indians and Pakis are online, it doesn't seem that way. Thank God that so many Africans are offline though, they have nothing useful to say, and they'd be adding unnecessary traffic and worthless noise in forums. It's bad enough with retarded whites being online, but can you imagine unleashing pure niggers into the discourse?

I just have to go to Holla Forums, no imagination required.

Honestly, these numbers are really surprising.

First 4 was fine.

Then "Bangladesh/Pakistan/India" what?

I thought they are all online ;;

Next "Indonesia/Thailand" is also baffling.

The whole list is just baffling, but is kind of a good indicator for third world status.

Russia : 40%
United States : almost 20%

goygle is a cancer on the Internet.

Everyone should buy an iPhone.

I just found this too, but it's not surprising.

not only does the accuweather climate kikery advertisment use google contributor now..

THE ACCUWEATHER APP IS COMPLETE BOTNET

if it's allowed to use your location, it tracks your gps and wifi router information and sends it to (((them))) at all times, weather or not the app is open. if it's not allowed to use your location, it still sends all your wifi information, at all times.

washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2017/08/23/security-researcher-discovered-accuweather-app-tracks-and-shares-your-location-even-if-you-opt-out/

never use accuweather

Those that care about their privacy are already blocking google analytics. While I don't like to promote the use of it, if you're building this site for someone else, say a boss or a client, then giving them fancy graphs from Google to look at is going to make them very happy. Now of course if this is a personal ventue, I'd tell you to parse the webserver logs yourself if you need stats.

I'm clearly a man easily distracted, but I must say they picked a cute girl for their stock photo. Usually it's a nasty negress or trendy faggot.

>On April 14, 2005, U.S. Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA) introduced the "National Weather Service Duties Act of 2005" in the U.S. Senate. The legislation would have forbidden the National Weather Service from providing any such information directly to the public, and the legislation was generally interpreted as an attempt by AccuWeather to profit off of taxpayer-funded weather research by forcing its delivery through private channels.[26] The bill did not come up for a vote. Santorum received campaign contributions from AccuWeather's president, Joel Myers.
A new reason to hate Santorum. What a cunt.

Bloody hell Trump. Pic related, I think it's a safe bet that Myers echoes.

I'm sad to admit I have clicked on Holla Forums's ads a few times.

I don't get it, i went to their site and nothing happened and i could see the weather just fine
What am i missing here?

What am i missing here?
Chrome?

Would anyone willingly use chrome tho?

Wew.

people is plural so it should be

i don't think google contributor generate's the banner or how the "buy a pass" message displays, it's up to the site, when I blocked it with ublock the filter didn't look complicated, they weren't using an anti-adblock thing. Pretty sure the blocklists caught up immediately with it and blocked it.

you could classify it as big government and argue that funding should be cut or the administration should be eliminated, but this is pure kikery. this isn't "get rid of it" this is "make it so only we get the data but tax payers still pay for it".

it's funny reading to see what the leftists think of it, their kvetching for money too. all these useless websites with fake news are kvetching for money. these sites do not provide services or entertainment to point that people are willing to pay for them. think progress atleast put's their shit at the bottom, and it's not a pop-up. the money plea in place of the ads that are blocked is becoming more and more popular as the software comes out that detects adblockers.

I'm glad I wasn't a retarded ADD child who couldn't live with 2 second page loads.

Meritocracy is a bitch.

These people aren't connected over landlines, they have extensive mobile networks even in the total shitholes of Africa.

cute bait

Have you met the eternal normie?

If the whole paradigm at the beginning of the internet was "pay to view this page" I would have eagerly done it, because the whole concept of free information access is what allowed the advertising companies to take root.
But if they're still collecting data and all they are doing is removing ads, it's still kinda like you're just paying twice now, once with your money, and another time with your information.

There have always been pay-sites, but most content just isn't worth it.
With modern capabilites, companies would be economically encouraged to track users and gather data anyway, and it's not purely coincidence the government refuses to step in.

Adnauseum is a retarded idea, the best way to kill the enemy is to not feed it at all, not feeding it is even worse than feeding bullshit data.
Learn to use umatrix and block every scripts.

weather.gov/

Taxes pay for it
No need to put a bow on it and privately pay more

Then you're just left with the normies who nicely give away their data to the corporation. The whole point of Adnauseum is to deliberately introduce noise into their data, which certainly won't work with shills like you muddying up discussion

That's a fringe of a fringe. You're surrounded by utter retards, user.

Leafland has a good government weather service too.
weather.gc.ca/canada_e.html

Back into the oven with you, Shlomo.

Doesn't the US government have a dedicated meteorology department that supplies this information for free, like every other western nation?

See for yourself.
nairaland.com/
It's actually not that bad.

Reminder that Google is doing some bullshit virtue signaling thing in the next few days about net neutrality.

What the fuck is accuweather and why should I care? Literally just google "weather" and Google itself will give you all the info you need.

As for the other stuff, I don't use Chrome since I'm not a fucking faggot, so it doens't affect me.

How does it know your location? Your Google account?

I have noticed this lately, as I've been [inspecting elements] in firefox and then adding the domain to NoScript....
some places will deliver a different add 3-4-5 different ways, from a different domain, as I block them and reload the page, until it just shows a blank space.

And the funny part here is, I wouldn't mind single-image ads.... I wouldn't bother blocking ads if they were all just single stationary images.
It's the fucking 1080p movie ads that I dislike.

Not true if true

OMG!
there is a personals board!
nairaland.com/romance
I smell amusement already

IP address.

Haven't web forums been doing this same kind of shit advertising tactic for decades now -- buy an account to remove ads?

Try this, you don't need web browser.
github.com/fcambus/ansiweather

The Internet really was ruined by the WWW. How the WWW went from sharing data between universities to being the premier advertising delivery service is astounding. Thanks Al Gore for inventing the Internet because it's a piece of shit. I would rather have the NSFNet any day of the week.

I think you're correct that WWW is mostly to blame for destroying the internet, but more censorship is not the correct solution. Any (((firewall))) will be extremely hostile to protocols that promote decentralized and/or anonymous sharing.

Then get rid of all the javascript purposefully slowing down my browser so I will see ads that consume my computer resources excessively.

Just use a non-JS browser, then your cpu won't get overheated. Also less chances of exploits.

I guess that's true, but then how will I get to watch all my prawn and usedtube?

Don't complain about advertising and javascript and then complain about web porn and videos. You must either have Javascript or no Javascript.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt, but it was sarcasm just to let you know.

Sarcasm and Poe's law doesn't help in Holla Forums which is rife with trolling and earnest belief in the craziest things.

There's tons of pr0n online that doesn't need JS web browser. Usenet has lots of alt.binaries groups. Even "google captcha" 4chan can be viewed (not posting) without JS.
For youtube I guess you're SOL because youtube-dl also uses javascript. But at least you can contain it to some degree. It doesn't need an X server or browser to run, so maybe get a Beaglebone and put OpenBSD on it.

youtube-dl uses javascript? I always thought it was a python script that called curl for specific youtube urls regarding the v=id.

For some videos on youtube it has to extract a string which is deobfuscated via javascript. youtube-dl implements a very minimal interpreter that has just enough features to parse the javascript file and deobfuscate what it needs.

cool. thanks for the quick rundown.

Does anyone ever stop and ask themselves how Google got this information?

you are the problem here