Name something you would save from a major storm

Name something you would save from a major storm.

The white race

Two of every animal except niggers

The jewish race

Are only Burgers this stupid?

dingus

My external hard disk drive that has a backup of all my singleplayer games on it.

Hentai

the 10 pound box of king crab legs in my fridge, nothing more.

Considering that it's hitting Texas, yes. They are.

from, not for

The afrikaan race

Motherfucker, Everywhere's a disaster zone.
Tornados over here.
Hurricanes over there.
Earthquakes where all the fags live.
Blizzards to the north and northeast.

Not in europe retard

Maybe that explains why you're a bunch of pantywaists.

there's storms every year. why is everyone freaking out about this one?

Earthquakes where all the fags live lol

BIG

BEAUTIFUL

POWERFUL

A hurricane staying in one spot for 4 days under unusual circumstances isn't a typical thing that happens. Lesser version of the Dust Bowl but still causing millions of damage. At least we know what to do this time since technology improved and because of previous disasters like Katrina that we've learned from.

what did he mean by this?

Ya' mums pussy.

Because it literally hovered over and completely shat on multiple high population areas for multiple days on end in an area that normally doesn't get many tropical storms or hurricanes before finally making its way out in the general direction it came from.
The last time a hurricane even came close to fucking an area that hard was when Katrina happened.
Most of the time hurricanes make their way up the east coast and really only do slight damage to Florida and Georgia, maybe South Carolina too, but those states are used to that shit and have the infrastructure to deal with it, while Texas and Louisiana get absolutely curbstomped.

proof that God hates conservatives tbh

Not my life

There are x3 more blacks in Europe than Namibia and Botswana combined

way to pick two tiny ass countries