Jews try to make trump voters look bad

Get fuckt

Not likely.

butthurt lefty
GET FUKT

Trump is literally a Zionist puppet who lets his daughter decide like half of his policies, tho.

butthurt lefty
GET FUKT

It's all 1984 up in this bitch, sucka. Why can't ya'll whyte bois be seein this?

gonna tell you something in red, you might know what it is
GET FUKT

Look here my creamy brotha, you're gettin played. I'm just trying to lay down some truth here. I remember when Holla Forums actually looked out for the Jew, now you're worshipping them. Shit's sad. I'm trying to help YOU out here. You've been scammed and your board's pozzed to death. Why can't you see that? Wake up, white man. Your ass is gettin prolapsed by crippled cock.

bruh i aint reading your tldr shit
GET FUKT

Is that why you're gargling Zionist dick? Sad!

lol take your mind of cocksucking for two minutes guy

Your orange Zionist won't get a second term, fyi. All the memes in the world won't change that. Sorry your board was taken over by reddit. More white girls for me, then.

wait are you antisemtiic? what is bad about jews? do they destroy nations or something?

I remember when I said the same thing about Obama. Boy was I wrong.

Obama wasn't orange, tho.

bro what happened? you were talking all kinds of shit but i bring up jews and you dip? gets my noggin joggin

But Trump voters love Jews & Israel.

le kike meme

all me

I love how not even this shitty parody has a counter argument regarding the emails. Also, why can't libtards into comedy?

More like Zogald Plumpf amirite XD

maegs u wumber wad drup loogs lieg in der i's
DRUPPY GUPPIES

Most of what you said is accurate, but
It was approved, it has funding, and they're currently planning the actual building of it.
You do realize that it takes months and sometimes years before even something like a single house can be built right?
The land has to be surveyed before you build shit on it, you don't just go "ha ya imma put muh stuff right thur" and immediately start construction.
Something as fucking huge as the wall is guaranteed to take time.

Choose one

It's a fence, btw, and it's not even covering the whole southern border. lol you Drumpflets never learn!!!

Hello there kike

Zognald Trumpberg is better.

Or "The zog emperor".