Post the most kikeolded region of your country, individual states are acceptable as well

Post the most kikeolded region of your country, individual states are acceptable as well

Include NYC and Westchester county in that picture and you'll have it right.

Fuck off, cuckchanner. what value does this add to the board? What intelligent discussion does this promote? What new information does this bring to the table? Your thread is nothing but an intellectual wasteland of base-level horseshit. You've accomplished nothing but slide another far more worthwhile thread off the catalog and drive this board further into the trash heap you people have created. Get AIDs and fuck off.

nice pasta, bluefag

An entire thread died for this attempt at data mining, schlomo.

Hey look, I found it.

Shamwow

Your mother's cunt is the most kikeolded region you fucking cuck faggot. A good thread died for this shit.

Can you fuck that thing?

Sage, you massive faggots.

Seems to me that, so long as the person asking that question has the will and determination, the answer is always going to be, "Yes."

Connecticut and Massachusetts are gay as fuck. Shit libs everywhere. I am sure there are good parts, but I haven't been to them.

I live in one of the few good parts you speak of. Pro-gun, pro-Trump, 97% white, great local government, beautiful country. They do exist, but they are rare as hell. If I go 15 mile in any direction, I end up surrounded by shitlibs.

I am from Providence and chose to spend Christmas alone than return there. My whole family are a bunch of parasites save my brother in law and all my school friends from there are pozzed. I'm proud to live in dixie, with my guns, the better weather, a sense of freedom, and some of the best quality of life.

No matter your home country Anons, all the globalists and degenerates gravitate towards coastal cities (unless you're landlocked).

I second this post.

I've lived in New York City (the Bronx) most of my life, and a couple of years in Yonkers, Westchester County, 10 minutes outside the city. We are the epitome of goyism and cuckoldry, at least by my limited experiences outside of NYC and it's surrounding counties.

Southerner here, what exactly makes Maine so shitty aside from the somalis?

Pretty much. Only a few coastal city exceptions - San Diego in the west, and probably a bunch on the east coast.

RIfag here, these people aren't that pozzed, just a bunch of apathetic beer drinkers. There were Trump signs everywhere during the election cycle, and he won the White towns that aren't rich. Massachusetts, Vermont, and Maine CD1 are pozzed as Hell. The rest of New England isn't that bad outside of the cities. The left coast is far worse.

As a natove Californian, this made me giggle.

I used to live in Fremont in the south bay and it used to be a nice town until about 5-10 years ago. Now it's a complete pajeet pit/shitlib central.

Moved to Tracy just last month around election time and saw "Trump for president, Hillary for Prison." on our neighbor's lawn. I haven't felt so at home before.

People actually offer you a greeting on the street in this town. It's so damn refreshing.

Seriously, California is a pretty decent state if you avoid the coast like it's on fire

Soon enough, user. Soon enough.
Sage for worthless post by OP.

Most of Maine is rural, and those areas are very white and quite pleasant. Mostly untouched by poz. All the shitskins and cucky whites in Maine live in and around the major cities.

who are you quoting?

entirety of east canada
quebec is just as fucked

Hopefully Trump's court picks will unpoz our gun laws.

fuck off

Mainer here. Somalis seem to stay in Lewiston on their own. South of Augusta though it's all liberal. Unfortunately that's slightly more than half the population that lives down there so we always vote blue. The rest of the state is white drug addicts.