Jewish Goebbels writing inaugural address

politico.com/story/2016/12/trump-miller-inauguration-speech-232967
archive.is/guSef
First we get the Mormon tabernacle choir and Jackie Evancho(a pure aryan qt) instead of Beyonce and other Pedowood cunts and now this. The inauguration really is looking to be fantastic.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eJIWh
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/imbild1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=G_4fuIlStCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are the Mormon Tabernacle Choir going to perform the anthem like they did in this video?

i love based jews dont you anonymous's?

Until the day of the rope arrives, this is the best you can hope for.

Good luck with your bait title, TRS.

The real Joseph Goebbels had some kike blood as well. And there were quite a few in the Waffen-SS. Never blindly trust kikes, always keep your shield extended in their direction, but it is not impossible for a half-blood or less kike to be helpful in our cause. But, by all means never ever trust a full blood kike ever.

And even if Stephen Miller were an untrustworthy kike… thus far he has done great fucking things for pushing the pleb tier conservatives further right. To deny this fact simply because of his genetics is akin to mall rat skin head edgelords running around screaming 1488 and never accomplishing anything aside from looking like fucking fools.

So the divide between TRS and Holla Forums really is gamergate tier shilling huh

It's a long running joke that Miller is Goebbels reincarnated as a Jew as a cosmic prank.

Kill yourself immediately.

No, it's a long term narrative that hasbarats banter back and forth to themselves.

Miller as Goebbels has been memed here for months, you pathetic D&C shill. Ignored.

You don't care if he's writing the speech. He's just useful for your acceptance of jewry on Holla Forums.
That's why you emphasized he's jewish. And there's been many threads like these, mainly with Miller.

So, get gassed kike.

The inauguration is going to be spectacular, and there will be mountains of salt afterwards. I'm really looking forward to it.

but its true

It's just deliberate shit stirring and they know it.

Just fucking neck yourself

You should do the necking, kike.

Could you be talking about Jason Miller?

no stephen miller

no stephen miller

What I care about is that he is an exemplary public speaker and the spirit of Joseph Goebbels speaks through him. That is all I care about. Get fucked and I cant wait til winter break is over.

Sorry Moishe, Holla Forums has always and will always hate the jew.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER
I
V
I
D
E

A
N
D

C
O
N
Q
U
E
R

He had you fucking retard, it was from his mother's side Katharina. This is why nobody respects 1488's ( the lunatic skinheads, not the words)

Google isn't just for kikes you know.

Yeah, it is. There's nothing wrong with TRS that isn't way worse in practically every other pro-white group. Anyone who blindly supports a Jew is obviously a newfag. We are just working with what we have.

So, whatever–disregard shills, acquire Aryan QTs.

TRSIDF pls go

OP IS A SHIT STIRRER

Fuck off kike scum.

nothing wrong with based jews, hitler had 150,000 of them in his government

not an argument! :^)

When they reject their Jewish heritage and spend their entire life fighting for pro-white policies, yes.

This thread is proof that you're wrong. You're literally calling someone a Jew for opposing Jews, what the fuck happened to this board.

You aren't welcome to fight. You are not accepted. You will never be accepted. Your attempts to steer these thoughts and discussions into a direction favorable to you will fail. Your conservative lackeys will fail. And when you both fail you will link up with the niggers, with the spics, with the ragheads, and with the chinks to destroy us. Your nature is your nature.

What you want – a reprieve from non-White resentment towards a system that you have long taken control of – you won't find here. You will no longer speak for us, present yourself as representative of us – in governance, in media, in culture. This is a long-term project of disinfection.

I'm not aware of Goebbels having Jewish ancestry, but you don't impress anyone by trying to be more "hardcore" than the literal Nazis. It makes you look either retarded and juvenile, or trying to shut down discussion.

No, I'm calling you a jew for the absurd assertion that Holla Forums is pro-jew.

Who the fuck is "us", kike? You don't speak for me nor all of Holla Forums. You're a faggot who probably role-plays in YouTube comments. WE R LEEJUN, amirite?

Looks like someone didn't have a good Christmas yesterday.

Its just shills trying to radicalize people into becoming another Dylan Roof. Yes goy commit randm acts of mindless violence, tht will save the white race for sure! Nobody is retarded enough to fall for it, but its starting to get annoying. Did you know Dylan Roof got raped by a bunch of niggers on prison on day one? Yeah, thats what they want tro happen to you.

step 1: Larp as the hardest of hardescore whitestest nationalist
step 2: YOU HAVE TO GO KILL JEWS/NIGGERS RIGHT FUCKING NOW ELSE EVERYTHING WILL FALL APART GOY!
step 3: get caught, oh wait, are you telling me all those fine white nationalist gentleman on storm front cant help me legaly and have already rattled me out?
step 4: Jews profit out of the stupidity of hotheads

Missed opportunity fam

Bullcrap about Goebbels. You're both lying kikes and you know it. There is no evidence Goebbels has jew ancestry. Kill yourselves.

http: //semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/06/did-joseph-goebbels-have-jewish-ancestry.html

archive.is/eJIWh

Huh? What are you even babbling about, you reprobate moron?

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/imbild1.htm

That's a bingo.

Whenever somebody tells you that Dylann Roof had the right idea, you can be assured they are a kike. If they actually believed that Dylann Roof was right, they wouldn't be on Holla Forums shitposting. They'd be outside shooting up a church themselves. Think about it.

I bet you're one of those retards who was calling Ben Shapiro a "crypto-goy" last year.

There are no good jews.

Good. Hope it's Kennedy-tier.

+0.10 shekels

Jews like to use the "kill all jews" meme and invite cartoon nazis and CI nutjobs on the Jerry Springer show