Election Bullshit

archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/about.html
What's to stop Biden from announcing that shillary won if his announcement is all it takes to determine the presidency?
please tell me I'm just being paranoid

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/politico/status/798974882579152900
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think Biden is fucking suicidal, so he wouldn't do this.

Are you retarded?

Because everyone knows what the actual EV counts are, so if Biden tries some fuckery, he's going to have a big target on him. I kinda hope he tries something.

Me too. Maybe then someone would do some actual digging into his background and report on the child-fucking.

He knows if he tries any bullshit he's likely to get shot in the face by his own SS detail. I guarantee you every single protection agent is completely sick of these fucking cunts and only looks forward to working for The Don instead

I hope you're right. Politicians like him probably have ways of vanishing without a trace though, so I wouldn't be surprised if he pulls something like this.

FFS another teen twat making threads. Come back after your first Civics class.

If you think a guy like Joe Biden is going to fuck up his life to stop a development he's secretly relieved about, your head is up your ass.

twitter.com/politico/status/798974882579152900

You realize he can't just go up there and make up a number right? There's 100 senators in there with him, he's not the emperor of the senate.

Absolutely nothing.
I hope you're Ready for Her
;^)

His announcement is a formality. He's the one who tells what the results were, he doesn't have the power to just "lol Hillary" and ignore both the people and the electoral college.

This is many kids's first Presidential election. They don't realize that there are systems of checks and balances, laws, protocol, and a whol underbelly of politics that they don't see.

They think he's Emperor of the Senate just like they think Trump will be Emperor of America.

You aren't being paranoid, you're being retarded

OMG Do you mean there's STILL a chance for Bernie to win?
He can't do shit. He announces the results as a formality. Everyone in America knows that Trump won the EC because the (((news))) wouldn't shut up about how those racist electors failed to defeat the Russian white supremacist patriarchy. Worst case is he'll have some low energy comments about the national popular vote and how disappointed he is that we elected literally hitler, like the little nigger cocksucker he is.

This post is making me leave Holla Forums.

lololol

yea…so many retarded threads lately

But Trump will be… won't he?

Everyone knows the results the announcement is a mere formality if anything. He can't do shit to change it and he can't go against fucking results

you are being a concern troll faggot

STOP BEING SO FUCKING CONCERNED MEME MAGIC GETS ITS ENERGY FROM SMUGNESS NOT BEING A CONCERNED FAGGOT

Winter Break is worse than Summer tbqh

its memetics. He is Emperor because we meme him so.

Which is the actual reason why he will lay back and don't do anything. Coming from this battle unscathed, means that he can continue doing what he does best: child molesting.

(checked)
Case in point.

This is a Winter Break post if I've ever seen one. Youngfags need to lurk at least five years before posting.

You're clearly underage as well faggot

You're clearly underage as well faggot.

BIDEN 2020!!!!!!11!!

Biden would do anything for more circumcised dick in the butt.