Despicable Kino 3

How come we didn't see a revival of minion memes when it came out earlier this year?

They made a third movie????

Yeah it's awesome, check it out

Technically it's the fourth movie since there's also the minions one.

Because it was a viral marketing campaign trying to establush a meme and it didn't work because it is dumb.

At the core of any meme there is a single corn of concept. An overarching idea that is elaborated upon and mutates as it spreads through the collective unconsious. That concept invariably a very simole truth that infects the minds of people who is or hear it and starts the hampster wheel spinning in new directions causing the victim to express their new variation and spread it to others.

The viral marketing campaign for angrybirds was at least somewhat successful because the topical and timely outrage they spun could be understood by others and encouraged them to look deeper for more meaning.

The minions meme meant nothing. It encouraged no thought or curiousity. It was 2005 era image macros sharing only a picture of the minion. I still have no idea what thus shit is about and have no desire to investigate.

Oh shut up you nerd, minion memes are quirky and funny

You need to stop.

no

That's exactly why it's funny.

I think these fill me with more hatred than hipsters.

This is why god tricked jews into inventing the idea of gas chambers.

Why does originality and wit fill you with hatred? Do you just hate fun?

moar

NO, WE NEED TO STOP BEFORE WE GO TOO FAR

ok

k,

there were two minions movies, so the fifth

Saw the minions movie and I found an ok movie for children, what I'll never understand it's how an adult can get obsessed with these things. I guess it's similar to pony shit.

They made a third one?

What a bad case of the mondays

The only humans who use it are old women on kikebook. However, I will admit the ONLY good minion image is that one with the quote from spy kids.

Overboard was a mistake.

I'm a regular Holla Forums poster, user