Death Note

What's worse, this or the Japanese live action movie?
This because L is a nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JayBauman1/status/901287468179304448
gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21396363
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Easy, the source material

Light's a honkey. The whole thing is shit.

Light is a Nip, user.

The only decently cast character was William Dafoe. I hated everyone else

Yes, I know. I meant that he's white in the netflix version.

The manga is worse. Then Netflix, then jap live action one. Least worst was the anime.

which was pretty bad tbh

What the fuck is Dafoe doing with his career

can only spiral down after spiderkino

He did some kinos like Antichrist after that

LEWD

Antichrist was trash, tho.

Believe me, Negro L was the least of this movie's problems. I won't say he was a good character, but next to emo Light and bitch cheerleader Mi s a, nigger had minor issues.
Still, he was

Japanese live action movies may had their problems, but didn't have THIS

maybe a nigger IS the way to go

He's not white, he's a kike.

Is it released yet?

The jap live action makes sense, since its a jap manga/anime. This netflix shit is just pandering to…someone who likes niggers I guess.

Again, L being black it's NOT the main problem. Make no mistake, it has been blackwashed, but the film downfall comes from everything else. The acting, the portrayal of characters, the fucking ending.
Here's another scene, for which i have no words anymore.

What the fuck, why is he so eager on telling her about the Death Note

Pussy

Fuck off, gook.

lol, fuck off kike

Do you know where you are idiot? Stop being so desperate not to be racist. It's not ONLY bad because L is black, but it's certainly one of the (many) big reasons.

Just started watching, wtf was this a high school film class project?

WE

If I had a death note I would kill:

GLUMFP BTFO

He's kind of a fag

Oh, hey there Lucy. I'm surprised Jamal and Mohammed even allow you on the computer, let alone let you come here.

Just Nuke 'em all, it'd be far easier…

The only thing interesting about death note was the whole super smart kid with a god complex gets his hand on the death note and almost succeeds in becoming a god but is done in by his own hubris scenario, when you just make him an edgy kid who's going to kill his bullies in highschool the story becomes boring as fuck

You mean after that soul-sucking David Cage project.

Way to ruin L's rational genius with spooky bullshit. You're not supposed to move into the supernatural that fast.

how else can they sell a nigger genius?

lol there's a dude calling Kira's killings "false flags"

L nigger speaks japanese fucking kek.

Dunmpty Trumpty sat on a wall,
Dumbty Drumpfty had a great fall.
All Congress's votes and all racist men,
Couldn't put Blumpfty together again.

Anime only failed because it follows the manga. Had it ended with L dying it would be great. But the author was pissed people liked Light instead of being anti death penalty like himself, so we got everything that followed.

L dies though, it's his successor nero or whatever that little shit kids name was that catches kira.

Wait if Ryuk is an omnipotent demon that can kill anyone, why doesn't he just kills L?

He lets Light fuck his own life up. He knew where Light would end up and just let it happen. Light goes out like a bitch too.

He doesn't kill L, because he has no reason too. He isn't Light's friend and is there to see Light fuck things up with a Death Note before Light inevitably gets himself killed.

I dunno about the new TV show but in the old one he isn't omnipotent and he never wonders too far away from the death note because then the other shinigami would get suspicious. He doesn't have any particular love for Light but he loves watching such an ambitious kid fuck with the world like he does and so he allows it.

He isn't on this one he makes Kira think he is, but he is just doing what the girl wrote

Yea and that whole entire arc was fucking retarded with an incredibly gay forced ending to make Light lose.

Babydick cumskin detected. Probably a Trump voter (numale traitor) too.

Especially how that fucking kid just knows exactly what to do and is somehow superior to L despite no experience with tracking Light.

Finished, so at the end Kira played everyone like a damn fiddle (except Ryuk of course)Alsowho thought it was a good idea to add those behind the scenes footage in the end credtis? Did they think this was a comedy or what?

It almost went into an upstream towards the end.
Almost

*jews =/= white

Well if they HAD to make a movie they should have done it 10 years ago when the series was relevant and Efron was younger.

Black L just suggests he suspects Whitey might be psychic.
You're trying real hard, aren't you?

Well, he does take a cop car and almost shoots kira, also he's never said to have powers what are you on about?

Holy shit, you're so cucked

Mia…I mean Misa was pretty hot though, too bad she fell in love with a beta cuck

Why?

i'm surprised this post took so long to be posted

twitter.com/JayBauman1/status/901287468179304448

It's okay, user, we know you're a fucking faggot.

He was lucky that his dad was a cop and he had access to what the police were doing. Light would have been fucked if he were completely on his own.

He had no chance. Ryuk was just watching a train wreck in slow motion and Light never knew it until the end. The reality of how fucked he is finally dawns on him moments before his death too. I believe the human users of Death Notes get especially fucked over when they die. Misa dies like a bitch too.

Near and Mello both defeated Light. Light got baited like a retard into killing Mello, which gave him away to Near. It's not like he was that hard to find. L realized early on that it was probably someone tied to the police department in some way and that eventually pushed him towards Light. It's because L thought he found a friend in Light that he let his guard down and got himself killed. L even knew Light was Kira early on, but didn't feel like committing to it. All he had to do was bait Light like Mello and Near eventually did and the series would have been over in like half the time.

Couldn't take anymore, went back and re-watched the first few eps of the anime in a fit of autistic disgust. Not great, but good, a bit better than I remembered. In particular, Light remained idealistic a lot longer than I remembered, his descent into hypocrisy much more slow and uneven than I recalled.

Death Note wasn't even particularly Japanese, there was no reason to dump a sweeping story on themes of justice and freedom, centering around extraordinary characters given tools that propel them to the height of their potential, and reduce it to a dumb horror movie like The Ring about "relatable" mundane shmucks.

Eh, maybe I'll suffer through the rest of it.

I could get behind something different, heck, the pilot manga had completely different characters and mechanics, to the point of including a "death eraser". To a lesser extent, the Jap live-action movies reused the same characters, but had a different plot, though with the characters staying in-character.

I wasn't annoyed just because it was different (although an Americanized but otherwise close remake could've been sensational), but because every point it deviated from the manga/anime on was more generic and uninteresting.

If they were going to deviate from the manga, they should have changed tge name of 'Kira'. It kinda worked in Japanese since it's Engrish for 'Killer' but when speaking in proper English in an English speaking country, it's just nonesense to even say the word 'kira'.

The issue is the movie deviated from the main themes of the manga/anime. Its fine to have a different setting, characters or tools to play, but if you're not going to use the same points used within the premise, let alone try and elaborate or at least explore new ones, why the fuck are you making your movie called the same IP?
Simple, they're slapping the IP and making it a casualized cash grab aimed at the lowest common denominator. That's the issue, not the fact that there are differences from the source material
You're not very bright.

Jizz Cuckman posted his review.

I think the key problem is that the aspect of the anime they were focused on was the supernatural elements (death note, shinigami, etc.) rather than the characters. What made Death Note stand out the most were Light and L, their philosophical dispute, and their intricate mindgames.

It's a movie? I thought it was gonna be a series.

Fuckk all the birdshitskins in this thread who think casting a black man is some kind of criminal act. Either get with the times you or crawl back into your caves you fucking ape. Fuck you all.

I agree. They really should have used another word than Kira. It sounds really bad coming from a Westerner unless the Western Light is shown to be a major weeb.

The interactions between Light and L were the best of the series and Mello/Near were just extensions of L imo. L only confirmed Light was Kira as he died. Near confirmed it when Mello died.

L could have ended Kira a lot earlier had he pushed on his Kira=Light theory.

It's so soulless. I didn't like the anime or manga, but I'm gonna concede that they were great at tension, here it's just an Autismo slightly spilling his spaghetti and stuttering, but not OMG THEY GOT ME WHAT AM I GONNA DO, I GOTTA BE A SMART FUCKER

Okay, saw the rest:

Misa didn't die.
I haven't watched the movie, but did they atleast make her a cute blonde goth/emo?

Author postscript said she committed suicide after Light's death. And no, this movie's incarnation of Misa was just a generic cheerleader.

The death note anime came out a decade ago. Is there still a fan base? No body asked for this.

Judging by the random dweebs still dressing up as L at cons, or Death Note bootleg merchandise, I'd say there's still a fanbase.

I don't care what the jews critics or the otaku gaijin says, this shit is
K I N O

Are you blind, retarded, or both?

Cry harder, shitskin.

Fuck off birdshit boi.

time to end this meme

He may be a bully but he is definitely a scammer.

and its the cigarette smoking man from the x-files
coincidence? i dont think so…

Judging from the scene of Light meeting Ryuk, and how stupid gory all the death scene are, I think they did.

I'm the only person that liked Blair Witch.

Hello.

For what reason?

fucking dropped

Well the difference between a japanese person and a white person is basically the same difference between a white person and a black person
:^)

I legitimately think the anime was amazing. Faggots just got angry at it 'cause it got a lot of people into anime and it got super popular. The OST, characters, and story of the anime was really great. The movie though, there's no way in hell I'll watch this shit even if you pay me. If you replace L with a nigga, you're just a fucking piece of shit. And if you hate the original DN just cause it's popular, you are also a piece of shit.

Much like the similar Code Geass, it had many flaws, and about halfway through started rumbling downhill toward an ending that made me roll my eyes, but the concept and most of the little stratagems employed in the intellectual tug of war between characters were truly excellent.

Somebody needs to really do this show right (I've heard Monster mooted as a candidate, but Monster was an absolute trainwreck of incompetent writing), but until then, Death Note is definitely worth watching.

Fake news

gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21396363

I'd say that Monster had the most pathetic ending but Death Note's ending was good. I mean, I don't see how else it could've ended besides Light winning.

You love it because you never watched anything better. Although I don't hate it, it's not as great as you make it out to be either. It went to complete shit after Light won, it should've just ended there.

Says you. I watched at least 20 anime series. Which is not a ton, of course, but they were all great. Steins Gate, JoJo, Hunter X Hunter, YYH, Nichijou, Monster, and all the other common ones that are usually mentioned. I may not have a good grasp on the entire medium, but I'm working on it. Death note was great. The same people who hated Death Note also liked the most generic magical girl anime ever made, so it's not like you have a better opinion anyway.

Fuck everything.
Why is society so hostile to anything remotely goth? Modern fashion a shit.

The second half was shit.
Let me fix the ending.

And now anime is nothing but high schools.
I hated CG, but now I appreciate it. Anime is so bland now. I honestly can't see myself watching in a few years, he'll we are looking at human centipede level stuff, where people adapt light novels, which are written by people who just consume anime and games. It's incestuous and just like real incest we are now seeing the defects and deformities as the cycle continues. I'm so tired of the trope of an otaku entering a new world where his experience playing video games help him save the world and have everyone hopping on his dick. It's either that or moe highschool stuff. I can stomach some, I like Seitokai Yakuindono aka Sex jokes the anime. But most of this is a blur. There is no unique premise, no unique style and I'm just bored. Fuck even the cute girls aren't as cute, maybe I'm desensitised and it's now so formulaic but it's just fake now, overdone, predictable and it feels like it has no soul. Maybe it's because instead of having X and a cute girl, it focused on the cute girls and it looks shallow as a result.

Japan's economy is fucked, anime/media is a huge export. They need to up their game or they are fucked. I'm not Japanese but I remember Naruto being big, I haven't seen anything popular here. Before that it was Pokemon and Yugio.

If you want to watch more here's a good core anime list to help you out with shows to watch if you want to get into anime.

Its bad because the source material is bad.

It didn't follow the source material but it's still bad.

Well what do you expect from a guy that hangs around Mike all the time? Something intelligent to fall out of his mouth?

Go back to Black Twitter you fuck!

😂😂😂 nah bruh 😂 u seriusly dis mad?? 😂😂😂

Hmmm

Drop N.H.K., 5 Centimeters per second, anyhing from Miyazaki and add Rurouni Kenshin and is good.

Thanks for the list man. I already dropped NHK years ago when I heard about it. I don't want some self-loathing anime, I like myself. Also, watched a ton of Studio Ghibli stuff, of course. I'm gonna check some of those out, I see there's some shounen stuff in there that I might like.

Fuck off retard. Smug laughing image doesn't cut it anymore. Those are great anime, especially if you like fighting (in some cases).

Obviously not as popular as Naruto or Pokemon, but there have been some recent international sensations like AoT, SAO, OPM, Free!, and (a surprise for me considering how far back they had to reach) Jojo. So things aren't that bleak. Even isekai isn't 100% trash, with some stuff like KonoSuba & Overlord.

As for moeshit, while I'm a bit of a newfag (didn't watch anime until the 2000s), it seems to me like a repeat of the unwanted harem genre overload of the late-'90s, or the OVA gorn flood of the late-'80s. I think it will end in 5 years max.

You know, the theory is right, if the average highschooler got anything that could kill people, and that could work as a form of… I don't know, social value to create a bond between him and the girl he wants to fuck, he'll most likely do as Light did in the live action, its lame, but you know, people just want to get laid.

They were kind of going for a black comedy… I guess. I really thought the music at the end was put there by the uploader to le troll pirates.

obvious b8 is obvious Jew

I find this version of L fascinating. Light actually wants to give up the Death Note, and he reached out to L for help.. and L says no, because he's stubborn.

She seemed to me like an emo cheerleader.

Soon brotha

Pure cringe

Those are entry level, and compared to real great anime they are mediocre at best (except Nichijou which is just crap)

It worked a lot better when split into its component parts (Neia_7, Haibane Renmei, The Big O, Texhnolyze).

You don't seem to understand.

Fuck you. Lain was vapid like Nichijou, but atleast the latter was fun.

If you unironically found Nichijou fun then there's probably no hope left for you.

He doesn't have the range to play the role.

First of all, I'm pretty sure he's Jewish.
Second of all, L has hardly any range and is pretty much Holla Forums incarnate at all times. The only exception is when he hides his power level.

Lain is also entry level and I watched that too. Where's your defense now?

Good for you, but it really isn't entry level though.
They are getting some rest, hard days.

BERNIE CAN STILL WIN GOYS

That you're either shitposting or pretentious?

Pleb.

I wasn't talking about the image.

My bad.

Just got done watching it, ehh it was ite.
What more can I say.
I liked the Ferris wheel scene and the reveal, felt like it could have been ripped straight from the anime or something.
But they then immediately ruin it with the ending.
Does L kill light or does he get arrested and or killed for being a breaking and entering nig?

All cartoons are entry level