Merry Keksmas!

Just finished a new ring to honor Kek for Keksmas celebrations! It's up on shapeways like the last kek ring. Wasn't satisfied with the last one, and figured something more classy and discrete than the face of kek alone.
Shadilay, Keksmas digits for all.

Other urls found in this thread:

shapeways.com/product/WCYZG7ZAM/memetic-hieroglyph-ring-size-12?optionId=61545585
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where can I get one?

Still uploading the various sozes, but shapeways. They print out a design in wax and then use lost wax casting techniques to make them, though the website explains better than I do. shapeways.com/product/WCYZG7ZAM/memetic-hieroglyph-ring-size-12?optionId=61545585

Fuck, I wish you could make deliveries to spicland.
Your work is fucking cool m8. May your life be full of repeating digits

If UPS or USPS can ship there, these can go there. mexico? There's several spiclinds ya know.

Shadilay brother! May Kek shine his smug light upon you throughout the many happenings yet to come!

I want a black sun ring but all the ones on the internet look of dubious quality. :(

I might pick up one of these. Kek's light must reach everyone.

Very nice, shadilay!

Sizes 8 9 10 and 12 are up now.
Considering a ring to commemorate our retaking of constantinople next.

It's a nice ring, user, but why did you put Heqet's name on the ring instead of Kek's?

The man sitting in front of the computer, accessing meme magic is part of the meme. It doesn't necessarily have to make absolute, logical sense. As long as it's funny, entertaining, uplifting or whatever else you're looking for in this type of meme. That's how I've interpreted it anyhow.

Meh, they're both Egyptian so it would make sense that empowering the meme of Heqet's name would also be in the interest of Kek.

TL;DR They're both on the same side so stop being anal.

Anyone got 3D/STL files? Potential for 3D printing

Chaos isn't born, but all is born from Chaos, and Chaos shall absorb it all. Chaos is pure, unlike his children.

December 25th is Yuletide and it does a White man good to honor his Gods sometime, so why not now?

Which 3D software you used ?
Rhino ?

Let me tell you about our mother.

I'm not proud of my past or what I did, but it is what turned me into who I am. It opened my eyes to the truth, it opened my mind to the splendor, and it opened my lungs to the sweet bitterness of the air.

I went through that hippie phase a few years back; like I said I'm not proud of my past. Bunch of dead beats trying to get out of actually doing anything by pretending to be smart and to care about the long term. Planting a tree isn't work, unless you plan to harvest that tree, to make use of it's being. But no to them it is just playing in the sun with a few shovels.

Keep the Earth green they say, they see the strength of our labor and industry as a plague, a reaper if you will. Hmm, she'd like that image.

But no, they hate our progress and desire a return to nature, to speak with the Earth.

I have spoken with the Earth.

I've heard her breath as she bellowed out of caves, I've felt her disdain as she quaked the ground, and I've seen her anger as she erupted the very mountains.

Oh yes, Mother Earth is alive, and she is full of contempt.

Open your eyes! Everything around you is full of hate!

The predators that hunted man in its heyday, the poisons that made up a majority of the natural fauna, the climate that bears down on us with extremes, the diseases carried by vermin agents of mass destruction, and the vast bodies of ocean as deadly as they come meant to keep the lands separated.

But she is not full of hate, not for us. She tried to wipe us out with predators early on, but we survived. She tried to wipe us out with an ice age, but we survived. She tried to wipe us out with the plague, but we survived. She tried to wipe us out with natural disasters, but we survived.

We have impressed her, and for that she protects us, but only from the outside. The asteroids will not claim us if she can not, the solar radiation will not claim us if she can not; for you see she has been forever in competition. The universe is a challenge to her, a vast opponent that has beat down on her for millennia, just as she has beat down on us since our arrival. They have made her odd, but that became her strength. She has made us odd, but that became our strength. Now I see that we are her strength.

She has crafted us and now it is time for her to use her tools. We will go out and do what we will with the universe, it shall bow before her children. The suitable planets shall be cultivated to be like her, the others will be hollowed out and left as empty husks, trophies for her to gaze upon. Any other opposing creature will be destroyed by the might of her children. No children of another planet can out do her.

It is time for us to do this for her, it is time to repay her anger that made us strong.

We will do this.

For our angry mother.

Also, checkem

“Life is a curious thing. Born by mistake, with the mixing of protozoic slimes, and the fusing of proteins and acids. In the beginning… All was blackness. I do not remember my birth, only the warmth of the womb of stars, and the nausea of my spiraling emergence into a nightmarish dream. I was drowning in cold water, though always my core smoldered and burned beneath the cloak of my flesh, stone and water and sky… Surrounded as I was by the blackness of void, I dared not reach out, how could I? The weight of the universe was about me. So I turned inwards. At first, I saw them as pestilence. Life, tiny molecules disturbing my slumber… But then I saw that the more I hurt them, the stronger, the swifter they grew. The more they were challenged, the smarter they became. I could see through their eyes things that I could never perceive with my own limited senses. I could feel pleasure, exhaustion, fear of death, lust for life…

So I hurt them more. They grew. They fused together into nations of life, creatures small, but growingly large. I pitted them against each other, blocking out the sun to force them to feast upon the flesh of their fellows, and so they grew clever, cunning. They learned hunger at my knee as I starved them. As they grew in wisdom… So did I. I have come to understand what my primal brain only suspected. As they grow, so do I. As my will swells, they grow more and more complex. When the Tyrannosaurus roared its love for me to the heavens, I roared back. It was not good enough for me, for it loved me, it appreciated what I had given it. I destroyed it, utterly, and all of its ken. Weak they were, and weakness was purged from them with fire and smoke and searing stone.

What emerged next… Was beautiful. Beautiful, but grotesque, for at first I had low expectations of the ape. He worked with his fellow, he shunned his claws for tools. But as I was set to strike him down… He slew his brother with a sharpened stone. That was a trick I had not seen before. So I stayed my hand, and never did my new favorite son cease to amaze me. He struck down the mammoth, he tamed the dog and set it against its brother, he murdered his fellows for pleasure and profit, for arbitrary definitions of gain that had naught to do with survival. As he learned sadism, so did I. I denied him resources, to fuel his thirst for blood, and he complied. Wars raged as he gathered himself into tribes, clans, nations, empires, to pillage and plunder, and burn burn burn!"

He tore from my flesh what he needed, and ate his fill without thanks. It was the pain of birth that had long been denied me, but with it, I grew stronger. Great empires he built, fueled with the bones of his mother, the stolen blood of the sun. He clouded my sky with ambition and hate, a thirst for the wealth that I denied him. Always denied him, wouldn't any good mother do the same? The strength of my arm, he became, the hunger in my belly. And as he grew, into my heart he drive great pitons and wires, through them the very current of life he electrified. Finally, I was free, to wander his wisdom, to communicate with him in my own way. The desires of men were made manifest before me, and I twisted them upwards… To the sky. And I saw, to my revulsion, other worlds. Worlds still pristine and beautiful, worlds that had chosen the path of weakness.

And I knew jealousy, for the first time. My sons… They knew my hunger. They knew my lust, and they carried it with them into the cosmos, to slake their thirst and mine upon the blood of worlds! The cycle is complete, what was birthed from the stars shall swallow them whole! Tremble, galaxy, for Earth and her children behold you.

And we find you wanting.

Perhaps it is Kek himself who sits at the computer?

Son, it always was.
Or should I say, the chans always were.
Remember, the chans were the one place that turned out to be goon proof.

get out of here you filthy kike. you are just trying to jew us out of our money. last time you came with one of "your" rings you claimed at first it was hand made then fucked up and said it actually was factory made. for any one that are actually going to buy one lurk more.

QUESTION:
How the fuck do I figure out what size ring I need without the ability to try the damn thing on?
Also… considering getting one in sterling silver

Probably because the pioneering channers came from SA.

This.
He also spams a Kek "meme" in the style of the same shitty aesthetics as the 3d printer is limited to.
In other words, spreading the picture so that when people see the ring, they think it was modelled after the "popular meme" and not the other way around.
Not being hand made is bad enough but these "rings" aren't even prototyped by hand, they are just 3d printed.
Prior to this he tried to shill patches.
These "rings" who could only appeal to someone completely lacking in taste and appreciation for quality, serve to datamine Holla Forumsacks in two ways.
1. the financial transaction locks the buyers identity down.
2. wearing the ring is like sticking a yellow star on a kike.
Holla Forumsacks can be identified whenever they appear in public by means of this ugly piece of cheap metal.
most of those expressing interest are his confederates, astroturfing fake demand because the perception of scarcity/desirability/demand creates demand itself.
Yes they will, plants and law enforcement at right-wing gatherings will be on the look-out.
Labelling yourself with a cheap piece of base metal is incredibly stupid but the teenage urge to signal belonging is strong and some will fall victim to this ploy.

Update
QUESTION #2:
Will these have fineness markings for the materiel on the inside of the band? Eg. 925 for sterling silver, 750 for 18 karat gold, etc.

Nigger, if you don't want one, don't fucking buy one. Just because you're too stupid to buy a prepaid Visa card and get a Post Office Box to have it shipped to doesn't mean everyone is.

really hard to spot shills on here

Your d&c is weak, faggot.

WEAK

I'm not implying you're a shill, I'm implying you're a well-poisoner. Aren't you meant to have better verbal skills than this, Chaim? Or do they only work in hebrew or something?

checking your own

extra checked

also here are some pics i fell you will get alot of use from. as a token of my appreciation

how can anons buy and sell tho. I have ideas but there is no way to market properly.

kek statue guy, meme coin guy, /k/ patch guy they all seem legit, but use amazon. red flag for me is there a safe way to market non-showy chan- culture

my idea is not a book, i want to sell to anons, saw a book wantapreneur was enraged

Can confirm he was legit, bought one from his ebay. Buying anonymously isn't too hard… Prepaid Visa card, PO box address and you're good to go. Selling is more difficult. I'd say you don't want to be completely user while selling, because then you have no credibility or trust.
At the same time, the reasons for not using your actual identity are obvious, so my advice would be to use a psuedonym.

NICE, Were you satisfied? all delivered as promised? and most importantly, how did you hear about him on here of course , but more to how did know you could trust him….faith ?!
also ebay/paypal for trust?
selling -> itallsotiresome.jpeg
i'm already giving up, pathetic

Yep, as described and shipped faster than expected.
>and most importantly, how did you hear about him on here of course
Correct.
I'm not a huge fan of ebay, but I can think of worse places to buy from. Sellers have feedback for a reason, and his feedback was good, though.
I still haven't really forgiven paypal for withholding funds from WikiLeaks back in the day, but then again so did Visa and MasterCard, and there are only so many options for online payment.

Fuck off back to leddit you dumb nigger.

You don't need to hide your identity from the fucking post office if you're only receiving legal goods to the PO box, Jamal.

checked

same, i'll find a way while refining my product

if i do it ill put "flurry" somewhere in the product listing

Counter-bump.

Etsy not willing to work with you so you shill on Natsy?

Nope, no fineness markings. I'm honestly a bit surprised that the more expensive metals don't get one, but to be fair, fineness markings are mostly for marketing regulations when wholesaling.
For your ring size, here is the best one I've found ringsizes.co and seems to be accurate.

Z-Brush.

What are you, a communist?

Thanks. Do not worry though, the shills and commies only make us stronger. We're inspired by our hatred. It mkes us stronger. They feeeeed us.

Made a vid to show the prints on the sides of the ring.