A thread for everyone's hero

Donald Trump General
Merry Christmas everyone. Normally, I don't make threads, but the mods made a simple mistake: locking a thread instead of anchoring it. I didn't get to post my reply, so they left me with blue balls here. I've been decidedly suspicious of Trump since the moment I heard he wanted to be president. But I don't have to dedicate a thread to just shitting on your dreams, and actually I think that's counterproductive. I'm willing to listen to reason, and I've changed my position on numerous things over the years. Anyone that has an argument for or against Donald Trump, I invite you to post in here to unleash your anger and frustration on me. I like to keep tabs open for while, so as long as this thread is open (even if anchored) for a couple days I can take the time to read your responses and hopefully learn something new.

The reply I wished to send in the next post…

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wodWS
archive.is/lYdeB
archive.is/prEOu
archive.is/rOGCD
archive.is/NCequ
archive.is/cr5RA
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.fo/Ir9R6
archive.fo/yqFk4
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.fo/TDvGf
archive.is/G1DH1
archive.is/TElEw
archive.is/ngpwt
twitter.com/BonsaiTreehouse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you even understand how the world works? Of course Jews collectively subvert nations, but this doesn't mean every last one of them got together and had a meeting to decided on the details of one universal agenda for all kikes. They can't be all on the same page, and it's actually easier to get fellow Jews to act in favor of your personal conspiracy when they don't know about it and are only required to behave naturally. The fact is everyone should expect some Jews to be hysterical and afraid of Trump seeing as how they are not immune to being just as uninformed as everyone else.

But where should we look for the truth? Should we just pick one biased perspective or the other? No, it's really simple:
1. Read the statements straight from the goddamned horse's mouth you pathetic idiot. What do you think Trump has said himself concerning Jews? He's been sucking their dry, mutilated cocks.
2. Who does he continually choose to accept with open arms into his cabinet and family one after another? Actions speak louder than words.
3. Finally, is it really just a facade to trick the Semites? Protip: learn to use Occam's Razor and you'll discover 1488D chess is not the best hypothesis to start with.

Maybe Trump has good intentions, but the only thing worse than an evil man is a good one hellbent on doing evil things. Nobody should really fucking care what's in his heart, because Holla Forums shouldn't be putting this man on a pedestal and making this /trump/.
I can't wait for the next glorious war for Israel, and Holla Forums starts cheering Trump while he sends you stupid fucks to go die in a goddamned sandbox in the Middle East for your kike masters.

What I was replying to:

wew

Is this the thread where we pretend it's still mid-2015? Let me get in on it and post some anti-CTR pasta. Feels nostalgic

Jews Must Not Vote for an American Tsar

archive.is/wodWS

Bill Clinton: Jews should understand danger of Trump better than anyone

archive.is/lYdeB

Trump just gave an anti-Semitic speech ‘dripping with hatred’ — and the Internet is horrified

archive.is/prEOu

US-born Israeli MK to Trump: Enough is enough

archive.is/rOGCD

New edition of Hitler speeches book slaps Trump on cover

archive.is/NCequ

Heil Donald? Students instructed to compare Hitler to Trump

archive.is/cr5RA

Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?

archive.is/CNPPh

Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump

archive.is/mMtjE

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist

archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler

archive.is/4v2PE

Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites

archive.fo/Ir9R6

USA Today: "Don’t vote for Trump. The Editorial Board has never taken sides in the presidential race. We're doing it now."

archive.fo/yqFk4

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself

archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban

archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East

archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds

archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'

archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’

archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'

archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?

archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help

archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s

archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content

archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump

archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?

archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump

archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not

archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews

archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump

archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach

archive.is/aGsOd

Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews

archive.is/Fn79G

UN Commissioner Warns of 'Weaponized' Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning 'Into Colossal Violence'

archive.fo/TDvGf

After Offering $100 Million, Jewish Oligarch Sheldon Adelson Gives Virtually Nothing to Trump

archive.is/G1DH1

The GOP’s Jewish Donors Are Abandoning Trump

archive.is/TElEw

Oy vey! Enough of Trump!

archive.is/ngpwt

Kill yourself
That man is one of the biggest kike-lovers I have ever seen.

He fits the bill of a controlled opposition candidate perfectly. The Jewish media pretend to be against him 100% so you stupid fucks think he's actual opposition, and thus remain complacent, thinking you won. At least a Hillary win would have fed the flames further

Don't you get it? The record is uncorrectable?

Also yeah, we know he ain't Hitler (yet) but he is going to do some great things for the US and I'm very happy for every Burger that can call this man his president

Read all three of my posts before the ADHD kicks in.

Trump is a terrible president and only there because he rocks the boat.

kill yourself /r/The_Donald fag

There's no need for pretending. Don't you fucking get it? The best act is displayed when you make people behave naturally by not telling them anything.

Do you not realize is my post or are you just a bad troll?

I dont care. Stop making threads about that orange fuck.

Just pretending to lose 60% of their viewers in a year? Kill your self Shlomo.

If you don't like him, this is the thread for your opinion, so say something interesting, stupid.

Are you saying that kikes never willingly sacrificed short-term profit for an agenda that will further bring them more power? All that SJW shit in entertainment, for example, made them lose millions, yet they still keep pushing it. Because social engineering the goyim is more profitable for the long term

I liked the Rasputin thread but IMKamphy anchored it for no reason. Part of the plan to make 8 into 4

ftfy

plan seems to be working

They also have peculiar tactics. Anyone who point out Trump's involvement with jews is a jewish shill himself apparently

>Being a UK ally, I don’t know how much difference my aid can make, but if there’s ANY way I can help you guys in the US, just say the word. twitter.com/BonsaiTreehouse

But CTR, he hasn't even been the president for a single day yet. How can you say he's a terrible president.

No one on Holla Forums thinks Trump is literally Hitler. Only jews think that.

We had the choice between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump back on November 8th. Hillary Clinton wanted to grant amnesty to 30 million illegal spics, increase muslim refugees by 550%, and appoint left-wing activist judges to the SCOTUS who would gut the 1st and 2nd Amendments. Donald Trump did not want to do these things. Instead of expecting us to make the case for Trump, why the hell would we NOT want to vote Trump?

Jews are a parasitic race. They have never created anything. We will not know peace until every last one of their pathetic ilk is driven from our lands. All Jews must and will die.

The election is long over buddy. Trump won. Hilldawg lost. The general consensus was that we become his harshest critics if he wins. Now Holla Forums has been turned into a mod enforced Trump circlejerk, not much different than reddit r/the_donald. I wouldn't be surprised if (((Jared Kushner)))'s shill force is actually a thing

I didn't imply such. My concern is he is literally the goodest goy.

You had other choices, and I don't mean other candidates. The fact that you subscribe to this type of thinking means you don't belong in any politics discussion which considers the illegitimacy of the system. If Holla Forums had enough influence to meme a president, it had enough to cause societal unrest and eventual overturning of established powers. Voting in a mascot and his (((teammates))) is not overturning established powers. To me it seems that increasingly powerful influence was simply subverted into subscribing to another four years of the same governing system that keeps on giving to your Jewish masters.

I see two likely scenarios in the future:
1. Trump sends his biggest fans to die in a sandbox in the desert for his beloved Israel.
2. Trump recruits the new Holla Forums generation to operate drones from the comfort of a military base where they can LARP about DAYOOS BOLT while they do more killing for Israel with less emotions involved. This way they can move forward with directly killing white men sooner as the drones make the experience like an impersonal video game.

Just wait for Hitler, goy!

Become Hitler. It only takes one man to shake the world with the fiery might of his will, but you'd rather sit back and wait for a savior which will never come. When will you spring to action? When foreign invaders burst into your house and rape and murder you and your family? It will be too late then.

Why don't you? Could it be that you're full of shit and are only concerned with attacking Trump?

This is the necessary beginning of it. To overpower the world with your will you cannot keep its fire within you. If I do not say these things somewhere, then I am not spreading my that fire. It is the duty of anyone with such ambition to speak boldly to shine light on the new path.