Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
queen slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/24/james-cameron-calls-wonder-woman-step-backwards-for-women-in-hollywood.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_period_hypothesis#Deaf_and_feral_children
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what did cameron say

Really? Then why is she whining about Cameron's idea of a strong woman?

The massive female audience don't buy toys.

didn't read lol

TL;DR James Cameron's unable to understand Wonder Woman because a woman doesn't need to be interesting or have problems, they need to be absolutely perfect and have no problems bc she means a lot to women. James just doesn't get it because he's a man.

I didn't watch Wonder Woman. Is she really perfect in the movie?

Considering that's what the director herself just said, yes.
I haven't seen it either, but from my friend who did and hated it Wonder Woman had no flaws as a character. She already had a set moral ground and her greatest asset was her "sincerity" but she wasn't interesting as a character. Gal Gadot played her well, but that's where the praise ends. Really, she's just a character woman want to pretend is what a symbol for women should be. So they and Patty Jenkins dogpiled James Cameron for bringing up the point that Wonder Woman is an awful character and called him a misogynist who doesn't get women despite the fact he created one of the most iconic female heroes of all cinema, Sarah Connor, while Patty Jenkins just made a movie about a pre-existing character that was originally created to satisfy the author's spanking fetish.

It's a current year female superhero movie, of course she's perfect.

antisemitic male feminsts btfo

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/24/james-cameron-calls-wonder-woman-step-backwards-for-women-in-hollywood.html

That's our Gal! Dropping truthbombs again!

In 2059 Israel will either be nonexistent or practically controlled by the Ultra Orthodox. Unfortunately for her, movies will probably be banned there.

Can someone translate this? Apparently it's Indonesian but mechanical translations don't seem to work.

Please treat me as one of your palestinians my Jewish Goddess!!!

If strong women can be 'EVERYTHING' why can't they be quiet?

its some unholy nigger/tumblr combination slang. i think it means that the person referenced can win arguments easily by virtue of being who they are.

Women should have their vocal cords cut at birth.

They can still post on twitter without them

Women should be kept from interacting from society or receiving education and should only be hanged out to men for breeding.

Is he talking about the same Sarah Connor whose titties we saw in the first Terminator?

Without the ability to learn language, their neocortex will never become organized itself to form complex thoughts. If a human misses the critical window of the first few years of life, language acquisition becomes almost impossible and its mental world will permanently remain impoverished, thus making it impossible to embrace bullshit like feminism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_period_hypothesis#Deaf_and_feral_children

When does it stop? Can't we ban them from the public so they could do their duties instead?

that experiment was so gross. That girl needed actual love, not some just a sterile lab setting. Once the funding ran out, almost all her progress reversed because that's just what people do when life turns bad, they retreat. It doesnt mean she couldnt have gotten further.

The only thing she needed was her vocal cords cut.

There's a problem about that?

artificial wombs can't come soon enough

He's screaming about muh objectification and yet he jumped at the chance to film young Linda Hamilton's perfect breasts. Then, of course, he married her so he could suck on those very same breasts.

Yeah right, like they'd complain about there only being women

Yes because women love capeshit and watching pretty women on screen

The Neon Demon was predominantly female and they still kicked up a fuss because Refn was 'mansplaining' the fashion industry. And he put a lesbian in but that was bad because she was the mentallyn ill 'villain'. Even if you jump through hoops with all that Bechdel test bullshit it will never be enough. Don't pander, make what you want.

And there's a problem with that?
Sounds like /ourguy/.

jesus christ, does it ever end? isn't this the guy who said the female alien in Avatar should be animated so you want to fuck her?

Reminder that Cameron called The Force Awakens garbage, loves the Prequels, and he's a vegan. He's /ourguy/

Cant we just criticize the movie as being shit thats rated as a masterpiece along with Spiderman Homecoming, Dr Strange, Logan ETC

all these films are shit and Wonder Woman is no different its possibly worse BECAUSE GAL FUCKING GADOT CANNOT ACT

Pick one.

This shit isn't english, stop it.
Who the fuck is Patty Jenkins?
Sounds like a shitty Marvel character.

He's not wrong though. If I cared about the empowerment of women, this is exactly what I'd be saying.

Let's keep assuming you care about the empowerment of women.

Can you explain why WW is objectified but Sarah Conner is not?

What Wonder Woman is and stands for is her male creator's bondage and spanking fetish. WW was never meant to be a feminist icon.

she is less of a Mary Sue than Rey Mixer, but still not flawed enough to be interesting

I don't think I've ever seen a feminist say this one.
I guess when it comes to looks. It does seem like many of them want more "realistic" (plain) women in movies. But I have never seen one of them complain that a female character was too smart, strong, talented, etc.

user Did you forget what we talking about?

No honey, you're absolutely wrong.

Shut up shitlord I'm not your teacher, read a book ffs

Oh god…

She can't act

It's subtle but I think this gif will trigger kikes a lot.

That might be the smallest, flattest ass I've ever seen.