What are you doing with your life?

What are you doing with your life, and how is your activity bringing us/you closer to your end goal?

I'm studying philosophy at my university, along with some sociology. Educating myself on economics and history when my schooling isn't in the way. My plan is to become a philosophy professor - a position with some respectable authority - and from there give lectures (outside of class) on identifying the root of problems in the world and how we should properly respond. Kinda like what Zizek does, except with an American accent and less sniffles.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_Öcalan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I work at Macy's for $9/hr while living with my parents.

I'm working on films and slipping leftist messages into them. I do the same with a band I'm in, but we haven't recorded anything yet.

Nothing. Fuck work Bob Black did nothing wrong.

Well since you asked a legit question I am going to reply.

Currently in University studying History and Political Science. Hoping to become a professor in History and try to educate people with leftist ideals without being out right blunt about it.

Ouch, OP, way to reenforce the stereotype.

Im studying computer science and I'm planning on the following things in order of difficulty easy to hard.

I've been considering majoring in this as well. I still have quite some time in uni - would you recommend it so when it comes to discussing global politics (as is inevitable with what I plan to do) I'm not simply seen as the "philosophy guy who needs to stick to his field of study?"

Saw this coming, thought I removed that sociology quip.
Technocratic Vanguard when?

Double major in Economics and Philosophy. Would like to be in the ivory tower but who the fuck knows what the future holds.

Studying philosophy, with the intention of getting a law degree. From their, specialize in international law.

read Apo

Studying poli-sci and history at uni, looking into getting involved with some NGOs or maybe journalism. Also bought an SKS and will start stockpiling ammo.

working at a factory, testing the waters, trying to find who i can recruit into unionizing.

kane pls

reading theory
talking everyones ear off
trying to start a revolutionary student union
and an about to start working with PSL

try to start a union

I think this is the third time I've scrolled past the name, now I'm interested. Who is "Apo" and what writing of his are you recommending?

Working day time as an admin for an IT company.

Working nights in an anarchist collective of which I am a founder, producing our goods and leading our group.

Have a house, married and have kids. Am an oldfag by Holla Forums standards.

The end goal for me is to promote and share our business model with other people looking to get into our industry, which without saying specifics is currently one that is currently popular and quickly expanding, as an alternative to traditional business plans that involve bank loans or pandering to venture capitalists etc who provide start-up money in exchange for a slice of the action.

my nigga

are you me ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_Öcalan

hey its are good ex ML buddy who would have not gotten half the shit done if he wasn't originally a ML

I'm a freelance artist. I want to create substantial, significant comics that make people feel empathy for other humans. So I read a lot of stuff about humans, to help me eventually get my work to that point.

I do art therapy with autistic youth in my spare time.

Forgot shitposting flag, I've been mean to anarchists enough today.

They make you watch the most hilarious anti union video during training. Basically they had all the employees be super diverse and happy, then this creepy white guy in the parking lot approaches a girl like a sexual predator and gives her a union card.

what was everyone's reaction to it?

Dunno. The training was a mostly individual thing, you just sat at a computer watching videos and answering questions before they actually take you out and show you what you'll actually do.

It's kind of funny how most of the training was very liberal, like there were videos about how to treat transgender people and all that, and then at the end it becomes very right wing with regard to unions.

nigga don't do it. you'll be miserable and poor, and forced to promote bourgeois propaganda for a living.

Wow, this is my dream life, but with computer science instead. Studentfag here.

How old are you?

heil satan

NEET for the past few years. Spent some time in a mental hospital which ended up doing more harm than good so I probably wont find a job any time soon. My last job was labouring for a local construction company.

Only got seriously interested in leftist philosophy before the Brexit vote. Still a massive noob and I haven't read any books yet, just leftypol shitposts but I plan to change that next week and actually start reading.

アノンがんばろう

chef at Wendy's
250k a year
9 inch dick

good luck comrade

working in a bookstore whilst I do my degree.

best I can manage at the moment is to shill leftist literature to people.

Ah man, i remember getting that when i worked for Target and Burger King. It was hilarious.

Neetfag Britbong edition. After I graduated philosophy I was a wagie at Tesco for a few years. I recently moved to the north of Norway, living with my girlfriend's parents. Getting married on 2nd September. Learning Norwegian. Getting them soviet-kettlebell gainz. Applying for jobs. Once I'm married I will qualify for student loans, intend to spend as long as possible studying probably history. I figure I'll milk these SocDem's for all they're worth.

mid 30's

transferred to an engineering program for the coming fall, I have no idea what the hell I'm gonna do with my life