We Wuz Atlanteans

Remember on the Yule that our history is much older than we realize. Our ancient civilizations are submerged under the oceans. Our memes are beyond ancient too

bbc.com/news/uk-35358487

Don't let the Jew gaslight you on this great day and Merry Christmas!

Other urls found in this thread:

thefairytaletraveler.com/2015/05/14/real-inspirations-for-middle-earth/
youtube.com/watch?v=AtbjqA49p8c
grahamhancock.com/burleyp1/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banwell_Caves
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermopylae
youtu.be/-W6Lftgq8mg
youtu.be/vCGAHBNScNw
irishoriginsofcivilization.com/
thepiratebay.org/torrent/6993253/Irish_Origins_of_Civilization_Vol_1__2_2008
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glacial_lake_outburst_flood
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missoula_Floods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymus_(chronicler)
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman
archive.is/Apn3X
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geopolymer#Egyptian_Pyramid_stones
bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_52.htm
archive.is/twrhF
discord.gg/W32PCH9
youtube.com/watch?v=96g4GGt1TJA
youtube.com/watch?v=CnvOybT2WwU
youtube.com/watch?v=jQBb76Snx50
youtube.com/watch?v=mPcF40vBqzs
youtube.com/watch?v=ITtvK1wyptU
youtu.be/dBjOhKfBYXA?t=85
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism

archive.is/KxzDp
archive.is/Ayaos
youtube.com/watch?v=DhmdyQdu96M
youtube.com/watch?v=UdmHHpAsMVw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escape_velocity
aplanetruth.info/2015/03/31/24-why-did-so-many-apollo-astronots-die-mysterious-deaths-in-just-three-years-time/
youtu.be/33tb5r4pBFc
youtube.com/watch?v=MjkERI3L3Fw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-M215_(Y-DNA)#Origins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belus_(Egyptian)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danaus
crystalinks.com/emerald.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, Atlantis threads are always fun.

At least the water will keep the niggers out.

Tell me more about the technology of Muinaiset.

We beez Atlanteans now.

that map reminds me of middle earth. gonna try and do a comparison as that crocodile looking section looks like andarast

The Anguis are watching this thread. Keep up the good work.

Yes, which makes me think that some aspect of Lord of the Rings is true in the literal sense. We know meme magic is based on genetics. People of the same blood think the same generation after generation.

Yep, that's exactly what happened. Its not like it was the Pagans or Muslims fault that Europe was shit

Does this mean that hobbits became pygmy native americans?
I imagine that for some reason a bunch of Harfoots decided to move westward in search of adventures. some settled in southeast asia, others stayed in Polenysia and finally some crossed over the Bering Strait, not konwing they went across the globe and landed on Valinor territory.

wrong picture

Canonically they eventually grew taller and were absorbed back into the race of Man.

Daily reminder that Enki, the caretaker of Earth in Mesopotamian religion, is depicted as an aquarius with fishes going up stream into his pitchers.
Daily reminder that we passed the galactic centre on 21.12.2012 and went from pices to aquarius.
Daily reminder that the same is depicted on one of the gobekli tepe stones. Cygnus holding the sun in it's wings, indicating the passing of the sun through the centre.

Man, are you reallly getting butthurt over a memed up version of a picture everyone has seen a decade ago?

I imagine that's why pygmys look taller than hobbits.

Enki is the god of magick, of fresh waters of life, and his home in the Absu, the great fresh water ocean between the outer crust and the underworld.

In that same picture, the winged deity is Inanna/Ishtar. She always appears this way in all the images I seen of her from this time period. Her and Enki are awaiting the dawn, in the form of Ishtar's brother Shammash/Utu to rise from the underworld again.

The deity on the far right is Enki's vizier Isimud

We only started humoring the idea of meme magic around 2014 after the great bane shit.

Who became the hebraic Israfel, minister of Karma.

Post results if you get anywhere. I've spent hours trying to make sense of where things in middle earth are in Europe.

Tips; I think Crickhollow (shire) is a village in Wales called Crickhowell. But Tolkien may have just used the name, not the place. I think Fornost is now known as Barrow-in-Furness, in the Lake District of England. Using those two places as references you might be able to scale and orientate an overlay map correctly. The Shire was supposed to be on the same latitude as Oxford, though it's bigger (many hundreds of miles across) than it seems in the films. Also, remember "North" may have been quite a bit off the modern direction ~12,000 years ago.

The hills marked in Tolkien's maps of the shire/ western middle earth roughly line up with the hills/mountains of Ireland and Wales. The main problem I found when comparing these locations was that it's difficult to discern exactly what counted as "mountains" in the Middle earth maps.

It all falls apart at the misty mountains unfortunately. They're supposed to be directly East of the Shire (so Oxford) and extend hundreds of miles in a straight line north and south. The only mountain range I can see in the rough location is the Norwegian/Swedish mountains, which are wildly off what they should be if Tolkien's maps were based on real locations millennia ago. Unless the Misty mountains were the Urals, in which case the scale of the whole of Middle earth gets a LOT bigger.

Hope that's helpful.

This is a LARP thread already, I'm indulging because it's Christmas

I'm bored so I got nothing else to do but imagining how Tolkienverse would work because it would make christmas less dull
Here's to next year being much colder and comfy

Misty mountains is where it does all fall apart. so far I got that Mordor is in Germany and the shire would be in the sea inbetween ireland and the UK

Switzerland is clearly Mordor.

Switzerland is not a real country, they're just a bunch indecisive germans

Also, we need to find an entire map of Europe with the various sea level changes to do a better comparison.

hhahaahahahahahah

Switzerland is Rivendell.
thefairytaletraveler.com/2015/05/14/real-inspirations-for-middle-earth/

At last I truly see.

also
youtube.com/watch?v=AtbjqA49p8c

i see a ball, a bird, and no passing through a center or even near the bird's wing-center.
I see Joe Rogan Experience and youtube scholarship, and no Aquarius

Underworld of Ireland

(pre-dates Egypt and Stone Hedge… plus Viking stuff)

You're not far off, as I know the areas well I think I've got it. Working

Does that make the eye of sauron = Odin? I know Odin is the villain in some Irish tales and Fenrir (a man like a wolf) seems to be the hero Thor type

Where do you think you are?

Tolkien was a student of mythology and fought in world war I against the Kaiser. What do you think?

Kikepedia

kek

What are you talking about?

It's true, the alignment of the stones at gobleki tepe are speaking to the age of aquarious, 11,600 years from the time they were built and purposely buried.

The period they are speaking to is between 1960-2040, after this period comes a new epoch. What that epoch consists of we do not know.

grahamhancock.com/burleyp1/

It's an amalgamation of all the pre-christian European lore he could find. Especially the Silmarillion.

The Hobbits are quite literally supposed to be country folk from West England. They're almost semi-modern people who you can relate to because to them as well as you the reader, the rest of middle-earth is unknown. The Hobbits even have clocks, a mail system and a museum of sorts. Completely different from anywhere else in ME.

I believe ME was supposed to be a re-imagining of Europe but not something you could directly overlay. It's supposed to be the Europe that may have existed in the ancient mind, how they viewed distance and scale and far off places.

Odin was basically Manwe. If anything Sauron is the representation of the will to dominate others. This is represented in Tolkiens mind by machines, slavery, pollution and "magic". They are all things that manipulate natural orders by force in a way, an affront to nature and all things good to Tolkien. He even despised the railways running across the otherwise idyllic English countryside as something foreign and invasive.

btw check out >>>/arda/ if you like Tolkien

hobbits became the celts mate, why do you think that micks are so short and that the welsh have curly hair?

Ural mountains are closest to misty mountains in looks.
But remember that glaciers wear away mountains anyway so them and coasts are very changeable.

We were at the fucking center of it. Or did you forget Gamergate? Admit it or not gamergate is what set us on this pat.

On a side note I'm sure everyone here knows that the Ogdoad is where the Eight primal deites were worshiped/lived. And many of you believe that 8 chan is related to it. But did you fuckers know that the internet is build on binary code? made from 8 digits 0101 0101. 8 chan isn't the Ogdoad, the Internet is.

No, the eye of sauron is the eye of providence from NWO symbolism.

I've been researching some more based on your effort. You were close, the misty mountains range further south, though. (And the distances on the Middle Earth map aren't reliable so it skews everything a bit). As a guide, Mount Gram (in Middle Earth) is Ben Nevis in Scotland.

Isengard is basically where Cardiff is today, at the end of the range of Mountains that make up the "Backbone" of Britain (The Welsh part is the Cambrian range if you want to look at it on Google Earth). The gap of Rohan and the fords of the Isen are where the Severn estuary is today, around the area between Bristol and Cardiff (Severn=Isen).

South of the estuary are the Quantock and Mendip hills (Ered Nimrais). Helms Deep is on a Northern spur of the Ered Nimrais, i.e. the northern tip of the Mendip Hills, near Bristol.

This is the part that's freaking me the fuck out Holla Forums. I live literally right next to a hill that's right on the northern edge of the Mendip hills, and

Did..did I just find out I've been living by Helm's Deep my whole fucking life?

You have to go deeper into the void user.

(checked double dubs)

Tell me what I must do user.

I'm seriously freaking the fuck out over this, even the woods around here are known as the Goblin woods. Am I awake?

A couple of buddies and I also took an England flag on a long pole up there on the day of the EU referendum. It's on the flightpath so we waved it at every plane going past every half hour or so all day.

It was all the fault of Muslims destroying Mediterranean trade. Vikings were actually quite technologically advanced. Arabs were like a leech on the centers of learning in Alexandria and Baghdad.

you know what to do user. get a small loan of a million sheckles and make middle earth real again.

There is no proof white civilization was ever submerged. There is, however, proof that whites are more widespread than believed.

something caused whites to become widespread.

Kind of hard to make that claim when all the evidence would be underwater.

thoroughly refuted. Fuck off.

I suggest everyone to read the oera linda bok. The link to the ebook is in the olb thread.

Yes, but some evidence would remain. There has never been a documented event of sudden rise of sea level, especially high rise of 200 meters or more. For sure any civilization, even coastal civilization, would make settlements more than several kilometers inland, thus avoiding being flooded. This has not been proven, however, and will not be proven until we find out FTL travel, should it be ever possible, to actually record what has actually been.

Something at this point means "anything plausible". Not necessarily a relatively superadvanced ancient civilization.

that doesn't say much about white people, retard.

there's evidence for such a civilization all throughout this thread. there's even evidence of a submerged civilization in the oera linda.

Damn, those last two pictures. Have anything on Native American legends?

That book is fake, correct?

Building in Europe would have been made of wood since it would be plentiful. The map I posted is not a sudden sea level rise. It takes place over thousands of years. Civilizations are never planned the way you think. Saint Louis is a city because it meets where two rivers meets. Geography is usually the dictator of city placement. Most of Americas major cities are coastal cities, including Chicago, Saint Louis. Where would ancient Europeans have built? On the coasts that are underwater.

translation:

back to /int/, schlomo

I am not a shill. I just heard it was fake. Why is it not fake?

from where?

This doesn't work that way, retard. You can only have so many knights against some shitskinned retards ready to stab you at any time, anywhere with their pointy stick.

Oera Linda seems a suspicious book to me. I'd rather unrelated sources. If this is the only book that allegedly remains of such a civilization, then fabrication is not out of the question. You know how archeologists are.

People, ancient or not, need stone. Stone like granite, limestone or whatever for construction. They would make cities or villages around mountains to harvest these. There are no granite reserves I have ever heard of in the reachable coastal underwater areas. There is also no art, no stonework, no trace of this underwater civilization. Remember that there are usually some edgy rebels that want to settle in their own landlocked villages once a while. You know, like Mongols. Like Tibetans. Like Hungarians. There should be some leftovers or traces of this ancient civilization or else it's nothing but a speculation.

have you read or done any research in oera linda? if you say yes i will test you :^)

All the arguments for it being fake are bullshit. For example (((they))) claim the paper was made in the 19th century. The two (((historians))) who did the analysis in 1876 never even saw the paper. Also they didnt know that Arabs already had had that kind of paper during the 13th century. There has never been a good paper analysis.

false

Bumping foreverver

No, you retard, you fucking exterminate the shitskins.

The seas rose over a period of thousands of years. 2000 years ago Rome was top dog and Latin was the lingua franca. The map is over a period of 9,000 years. Your argument is stupid. The time periods we are talking about are so large I can easily claim the people of Great Britbongistan are the remnants of those people and I would be correct.

I admit I have done very little research about the document. ((( Wikipedia ))) claims it was fake which is probably where I read about it. I just find it strange why this document was secret until about 19th century. This was still the age of nationalism and a document like this could be just elaborate propaganda for some nationalist political objective to that time period.

youve been reported and filtered, jew.

So in other words you have no fucking clue what you're talking about and believe Wikipedia? Just stop typing.

Tell that to the Persians. They tried to conquer the Greeks, didn't turn out so well even though they were vastly out numbered. Contrary to that 300 movie, the Greeks wore full tight fitting plate armor and used large interlocking shields. The Persian's main tactic was bombarding their enemy with arrows, while their melee combat forces were relatively unarmored and inexperienced slaves. The Greeks simple RAN at them through the immense arrow fire and destroyed them with long spears in a phalanx formation. The greek kings were also likely to be leading the charge. Can you imagine that, following your very own king and national figurehead into battle right next to you.

Is there evidence that it's real?

Also imagine your king steering your charge directly toward the enemy tyrant, your king wants to personally kill him if he can. Then you see the enemy king FLEE the fucking battle and the enemy forces begin to disintegrate and flee as well. What a fucking rush.

I'm revising my estimation for the location of Helms Deep to Banwell Hill, a couple of miles away. Here are caves only (re)discovered in 1824, known as the Bone caves and the Stalactite caves.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banwell_Caves

Before the Red Injuns got nearly wiped out by disease shortly before Europeans arrived, they had a city down south (I think in Louisiana) the size of London. Built without any stone, which is why it's not there anymore.

And this was only what, a little over 600 years ago? A city the size of London, gone pretty much without a trace. Given glacial movements, water erosion from a flood on a scale unimaginable due to a meteor impact to a glacier in North America, crust shifts, etc, it's entirely feasible for even a civilization with metal and stone working to have all it's structures annihilated or covered up, as well as its tools, mines, etc. And that's not even considering that we have artifacts, structures, and monuments that are waaaaaay older than we thought they were.

No greater high on this planet than the camaraderie and battle adrenaline they felt amongst shield brothers.

Not really, but can you really prove the legitimacy of such an old book? Can you prove the Bible isn't a forgery? The fact that they've tried to suppress it and discredit the book since it hit the scene should be considered.

m…merchant Germans?!

The Oera Linda claims that the British are descended from criminals. I guess that is why they allied with the Jews, they think alike!

Fun fact. The strip of land where the Spartans and allies held off the Persians? If you visit it today, you will see its nearly as wide as a football field.

Back then, at the time, the sea was higher, making the pass narrower. What happened? River silt.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermopylae

Similar thing happened to Baghdad. Was a coastal city during the time of Gilgamesh.

Sounds like someone I know.

Checked.
tfw the CY+1 reveals that all of (((history))) is an elaborate fraud and Tolkien was a coverup of the real world's history as fantasy Middle Earth

….shit. I beleive it. Thanks to what we know due to Darwin and thw Royal Navy, regarding forests and clouds, id be willing to believe fhat Baghdad or some other city on those ancient cities were much closer to the coast.

Hell, we found an extra river in the area with satellite imgaery. Dried up centuries ago.

Tolkien wanted to restore the culture that was wiped out over the last millennia. There are only 3 original references to dragons for example, the entire cultural idea of them however was lost, all we can do is reconstruct. The Normans burned all the old texts in 1066, the very few that survived such as Beowulf are all that we have to go off of. Just imagine the hundreds of stories and lore that will never be recovered.

Like how Babylon was founded in a fertile area between the Tigris and Euphrates. Those two rivers steadily moved farther apart and now the area is a desert.

This is how had gone done and will go down. Whites create civilization and start spreading. They come into contact with swarthy races and enslave them to make life easier. The whites at the top start feeling bad about the subhumans, either through our hooknosed elites or a group of people that genuinely feel bad for the shitskins. After a few hundred years of helping their lessers, the subhumans take over, ruin the country, rape the women and make dark the children, and live in squalor. Further in the white world a new country is born and does the same, pushing the border ever closer to the heartland until we all are shitskins. This cycle will always repeat because we never learn. We do not shrink because of war, but because the elites will always be turned into corrupt sodomites and coalburners. The end.

It's do or die now because the we have a core breach in Europe now. The non-whites have invaded our homelands and must be ejected.

The end? Not if we can eliminate the genes responsible. We basically know they correlate with mental illness or directly cause it. Prove this scientifically, allow parents to "fix" this in their children and leftists are willingly going to give up their secret inner Jew when reproducing. Imagine the confusion of eternal degenerate hippies at their kids growing up seeking, respecting and creating ORDER and BEAUTY in the world.

…no. What i was ponting out, is that the Mideast was most likely more of a temperate forest. But millennia of humanz and our ignorant bullshit later…..

Finding that one gene sequence responsible for the brain functioning a bit differently wouldn't be a cake. Removing it would probably be like a game of pic related.

Checked! Kek Vult!

No.

Wew fucking lad
youtu.be/-W6Lftgq8mg

Ice age ended in a bang. Leading to a cataclysm.

It seems to come from a delusion that they are gods and with that much power they could be, but they squander their resources and encourage death instead. If anyone ever wants to stop the slow death of civilization they need to wipe out any subhumans. Spare no subhuman, traitors too. However that does not mean they shouldn't spare folks with compassion. Those with compassion are what create civilizations and without them we become spiritually dead and our social cohesion would breakdown. Figuring out what causes those in power to think they are gods is important, but not an immediate threat as cycles tend to last several hundred years.

Cozy as fuck Christmas thread.

Let me illustrate since you faggots lack any imagination.
I made a mistake though, it's not cygnus, but it's a constellation saggitarius that's been depicted as a vulture in history.

On the other hand, it could point to the point half a Platonic year ago, with this alignment happening with the Fall equinox being in the aquarius/pices transition, only mirrored.
Funny how illustration on pic 2 portrays a swastika.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, WATCH THESE DOCUMENTARIES

What are the locations for the first and third photos?

Reported.

Look, Joe Rogan. You're making pictures out of things that look nothing like that because other civilizations happened to BE OBSESSED with the Zodiac. We know nothing about these people. This isn't a linked in civilization that grew out of others. It's older than ALL OTHERS. So you have assume less and not start writing fucking stories about it being a Sumerian Enki satellite state.

I firmly believe the pyramids weren't burial chambers, they were facilities to channel and amplify magical power of the priestly class of Kemetic Egypt. I fucking love these threads though. I've suspected the same thing as OP for a long time; our history as a sentient, civilized species must certainly go back longer than conventional (((history))) suggests, and I think it's totally true that thousands of years of civilization must lie beneath a couple hundred feet of seawater and silt. Even today, something like 2/3 or better of the Earth's population lives within a few miles of the ocean.

This is so fascinating, thanks for posting.

First is potholes cataract in Washington state

Second is in Madagascar bit I like the North American stuff more

Also these massive wave ripples in Montana
youtu.be/vCGAHBNScNw

the fact LOTR was probably real makes me feal happy and want to dance with glee.
same feeling when I listen to this.

I'm glad elves went extinct.

This was so utterly fantastic first time I saw it I'm watching it again later tonight.

they're still around, just not in physical form.
they're either living near icelandic volcanoes or making for some fat old guy in greenland

My contribution.

Don't get me started on ayy lmaos. They have their place here, too.

So goys thought experiment time: Imagine what would happen now if a happening happened which caused all of our modern technology to stop working. Maybe a solar flare that destroys all electronics.

Imagine how fucked our generation would be. All of the infrastructure we have been trained to work on/with in our jobs just stops working. All of which was built layer by layer by previous generations.

It would throw us into a technological dark age. Now what if that happened to our people 40,000 years ago? Maybe all the evidence of their culture got buried under the ocean or under a massive sheet of ice as the continents shifted. All that remains are a few old pyramids and ruins. Those who survived the happening would revert back to the iron age and barbarism.

THE IRISH ORIGINS OF CIVILIZATION
irishoriginsofcivilization.com/

thepiratebay.org/torrent/6993253/Irish_Origins_of_Civilization_Vol_1__2_2008

GRAHAM HANCOCK – QUEST FOR THE LOST CIVILIZATION
(EMBED)

ITS REAL Holla Forums THERE WAS KANGZ IN SHEEIT B4 THE 'GYPTIANS AND BABBERLOBIANS AND ALL THOSE SEMITIC FAGGOTS

No one cares what /fringe/ believes you NeoPlatonist half-Christian faggots

tell me about the ayys, user

The narrator of that sounds almost like the narrator for The Twilight Zone… man, remember when America was white? No, me either…

Nah nigger my trips banished them to hell.

It doesn't matter what snotty little faggot response you come up with. They're writing the entire meaning of Globeke Tepe based on myths from Sumeria. Remind you of anyone?

I concur, fellow Holla Forumsack! I mean if you can't trust Jewish scientists about the nature of reality, whom can you trust!?

Nice deflection. You totally sound like Holla Forums now.

rip elves.
can we at least have gnomes?

Yeah gnomes are good, industrious little guys.

u dun goofed you fucking retard. According to Augustine, the Egyptians themselves said their knowledge of the stars went back 100,000 years, and settlements with celestial alignments have been found that are at least as old as anything in Egypt in Ireland and the Black Sea area. Also, they believe the Incan civilization pre-dates the Incans, now, and might be the earliest proper civilization of them all.

You are seriously fucking retarded

dubs comfirm, we have gnomes

Thank you for making this thread OP. Happy Yuletide.

this is how fucking retarded you are. the Egyptians themselves said the knowledge was given to them by a previous civilization and that it was 100k years old. that's according to Augustine

see

What is it you would like us educate us on my good pal?

You can make funs and lsd so everything else lost is spilled milk

Oh how I do LOVE how much these threads get D&Ced, derailed and shilled to death, more than any other thread.

I love these threads, as /fringe/ as they get.

I do think that the ancient monomyth holds keys to our past. Humans are an inventive lot, and it is striking that so many of our gods, heroes, and mythological figures are similar. Any more stuff about pre-10000BC civilizations?

nice quads

By popular demand I will.
There's a discussion about whether Reptilians or the Martians were the Anunnaki from Akkadian legends.

Ironically Alexander died of an alcohol-induced fever. Or Aristotle had him poisoned.

how about ancient India? The legend says that Rama built a causeway to sri lanka to fuck up his enemy for stealing his gf or some shit and the satellite photos show the evidence of it.

I never quite know what to make of shit like this. I mean, I'm pretty damn /fringe/, and I think meme magic is literally actual magic, but to what extend do you think a story like this is literal historical fact and to what extent do you think it's an instructive, metaphorical fiction? As the past recedes it seems to become as fuzzy and indeterminate as the future. I wish we could know the answers to this stuff, but in spite of the fervent claims of Jewish science to be the absolute truth, I find it as… unconvincing… as I find the most outlandish postulations about ayys and ultraterrestrials. Something the fuck is going on but I don't know what it is, or even how to find out.

he's pretty spot on- only thing I would add is that there are many types of greys, lots of them from off planet are the small kind too. Also Mars was probably ruined after it destroyed their neighbor planet which became the asteroid belt and a giant chunk of it took out mars. Mars has a ton of craters on one side and the other side is less so. Also, a giant crack opened and olympus mons was a formed on the opposite side of the impact

Sadly this theory makes more sense than anything else I've ever heard. Granted most "scientific" theories on creation are just generally terrible and are all based around the argument of "Well you can't prove it or disprove it lol, so it's POSSIBLE, lol. Who knows it may be like that or not. We just don't know lol, but we get money for this shit so what ever."

I'm entirely of the mind that Martian did have human life on it, as did Earth at the same time. Mars did have water, it has fertile soil, life could have flourished. Plus the whole ancient Pyramids/Aryan things make more sense from this perspective. This is also so far back in time that any physical evidence of any of this (other than Mars' climate being nuked to shit) would have eroded away. All forged or created material would be gone. Even stone would be eroded to the point of being unrecognizable. Unless it was stored underground in a non-moist and air-tight environment. But that would even be impossible due to plates shifting and geo-thermal activity.

Where is the evidence of ayys.

I think the amount of shit in these old legends that talk about gods and other-earthly beings are too varied and specific to not be true. Coupled with how little we know about early human civilization, it's a huge, HUGE gray area with little or no info about and oddly much care for. I mean I just found out today that there is a submerged huge pyramid off the coast of Spain. And nobody is talking about this? Nobody is exploring this shit? What the hell man. I'm not /fringe/ at all, but I believe that there is something more than this physical reality, I believe in the metaphysical and in the power of collective thoughts (and memes). I do also believe in aliens, but this shit is fucking wild. I don't know what to think of all this. I just don't know.

No where, unless you believe in eyewitness testimony of abductees.

It's more like a filler into this theory to fill in the gaps. There's not much to go by other than references in architecture, symbols, codes, messages etc, in ancient civilizations.

celtic mythology?

Your first week doing research? Check out Jacques Vallée and John Keel.

I think the differential in gravity probably rules out familiar human life. Is there any evidence whatsoever a mammal can gestate, birth, and raise to fertile adulthood in a low-G environment? Mars' gravity well is less than half of Earth's. I find it very unlikely that the kinds of creatures that can flourish here would be able to succeed under those conditions, and vice versa. I find myself being drawn to more … exotic… theories. The ayys might not be from other planets at all. I think there's good reason to believe that they're from other dimensions entirely, other planes or what have you.

Welcome to the relm of independent thought user. The reason no (((scientists))) are speaking or researching these things is pretty clear.

It goes against their narrative, they just can't admit whites literally were the bringers of civilization.

Happy Hanukah!

You would be supprised. Life is pretty adaptable as long as it isn't extreme changes. Humans I believe would probably grow taller yet have a weaker skeletal structure if born/raised on Mars. And there is the theory about Aryan giants and what not. There are also remains of humans found to be over 8ft tall in small communities and villages throughout the world. This shit is deep, it requires a lot of different research and connecting dots that (((they))) are trying to obscure.

I hate being away from my computer, I have some good ayyy screencaps for you user. '

I don't wanna WE WUZ or anything but all the evidence points directly towards that. I've been fascinated by those purses mentioned earlier in the thread. I think most probably what was inside of them was some kind of fertilizer or some seed. I'm sure most civilizations have already found out about agriculture, but they probably had shit tier stuff to farm with. For instance, desert civilizations, and North American ones. If I'm right, it was likely some versatile plant that had been bred for resilience and dependability. Thus enabling them to expand their civilizations bigger and better when they didn't have the carry capacity cap stopping them.

It was only called that because the Romans were reluctant to teach the Pagan refugees fleeing from the Mongolian horde from the East about their architecture, its construction and maintenance.. Besides, the fleeing Germanic peoples couldn't speak Latin nor read nor write. We called it the Dark Ages because we had no records of what happened, not because of some metaphorical "darkness". Now we call it the Middle Ages.

I haven't reached a satisfying degree of knowledge on this to make a qualitative short story out of it. Sorry. What I have is: some parts of the structure have materials in the "wrong" places. Rock that should be at the bottom is on the top and vice versa and parts of the so-called bridge have angular steps. Something similar can be found in waters close to Japan and Finland.

Egypt used to be very moist, too, and the Sun can make anything into a desert.

Sadly, we only have people talking. A lot of people over a long span of time. Comparative mythology shows the stories and their contents can be categorized, and comparative theology shows us that, in essence, all the gods seem to be a limited number of individuals. We compare and try to make sense out of it. I think we all know how society sees people who actually go out and look for this stuff.

So goys what do you think happened to the ayylmaos who brought these gibs?

Have they abandoned us to die from merchant vibrancy?

The dark ages is a complete myth my dude.

I've done some reading off and on about the SS, and that's literally what we have to somehow make ourselves into. The entirely-justified killing was just a small part of their story. They were mystics; researchers; and globe-trotting thinkers. I mean, they were borderline a cult, even though they didn't have a singular and monolithic theology. They had a fucking castle. Let that sink in, they had a fucking castle, and they used it as a base of operations and ritual site. Can you imagine what anonymous could do if we had a literal fucking castle?

>>>/out/

Atlantaen revival when?

Had to post again because you're that retarded. Double
>>>/out/

I didn't say the Holocaust happened, but the SS certainly did ice people.

You would be surprised how many castles you can find in Europe. Lots. True, most are ruins. However, some are fully habitable.

In a sense, they're being ironic. We are in the position to claim and complain, not them. But we're their betters. So we go out and make something out of us.

Who knows? Maybe the future will call us, America, the new Atlantis. Keep in mind that we're "devolved" humans.

There's a video explaining 10 dimensions. Watch it.
Some claim the reptilians were originally a higher dimensional species. The biggest problem is, nothing from a higher dimension can ever truly manifest in the lower. Only "parts" of it can be "here".

this is the closest thing to proof of greys I know of, the debunkers say its just a puppet, I'm not sure myself. Interesting nonetheless

1. Whites are known pyramid builders or at least associated with pyramid civilizations.
2. There are many underwater pyramids.

Why say something so easy to refute?

You talking about this guy?

Friendly reminder Gondola is real.

See something like this totally makes sense to me. The "Reptilians" (to whatever extent that's a metaphorical classification) don't invade and subjugate our planet by military force because they literally can't. Their weapons don't work right here, Hell, their bodies don't work right here. They can manifest in subtle ways and they can influence and sometimes even possess people, and that's what shit like Spirit Cooking is all about. But they can't just descend drop ships on all the world's capital cities, at least not until they lower the Earth's overall "vibration" enough that their tech can manifest within on our plane. I think the same holds true for the good guys. We're constantly circumcising our spirits and incarnating into human bodies, because we can't manifest our stuff on this planet, either.

Where do you think Victor is now? Double shot suicide?

that is spoopy. It kinda suck that cg is so good now that we can't really trust anything we see on film anymore. but on the plus side: new star wars! ;_;

Yes. It's good for getting close to imagining it.

I forgot about that.

Don't forget the stone bricks that look like melted to fit.

This movie was trippy.

Did he died?

I like to think he was montauk'ed to a better timeline, but probably the ultra common double tap suicide to the back of the head while jumping out an airplane after swallowing cyanide

4dpamazink will be best dimension. Waifus will be able to bilocate; alter their appearance; teleport us into beautiful and exotic environments for sexx0rs…

Nah mate, the imperfections is what makes grills beautiful, the unromantic setting is really what provides the human experience. Besides we'd probably get the shit fucked out of us by 600billion year old Reptilian civilizations if we went into the 4d.

I don't think at that time. But probably had a "lung" infection and didn't last long after that. Poor little dude just wanted to advance his race's rectal probe field of technology

I made an mp4 (not webm because mp4 allowed me to dl better quality)

sounds like succubus m8

wow, that mp4 looks like shit. sorry bros, here's a webm

I'm prepared to believe that every faction and its forerunner is fighting over this planet because humans are at a special time in a special place, and we really do have a unique contribution or quality to add to the evolution of the cosmos. MAKE THE METAVERSE GREAT AGAIN.

It probably is that very thing. Our imperfection, (which works both ways) is our ability to defy causality.

take 1 look at this photo.

it's obviously reptilians.

And the Scandinavians are probably half breeds of the blood elf looking aliens.

Best niggertits ever.
10/10 would colonize.

user you have bad taste even for niggers.

He's not recorded as coming from the stars, he's recorded as coming from the sea riding an oarless ship. It's also recorded alterbatively as he came from the sea riding a serpent, or, quetzacoatl/viracocha himself IS at times a serpent.

Many of the ancient sages are depicted as being capable of taking on the form of a man or an animal form. Oannes, for instance, in Mesopotamia is recorded as half fish/half man because he was capable of living under the sea.

This is a purposeful mistranslation by virtually every ayyliums TV show and ancient ayylium writer. I've seen this multiple times on Ancient Aliens.

Ancient Aliens is misinfo shit.

It is my firm belief now that the the "lawgiving gods" who founded these civilizations are none other that the Proto Indo Europeans who spread out from the western steppes.

The original, original gangsters

The timeline is confusing… There was a flood. There had to be, since virtually every mythology states there was a flood, and which destroyed an already extremely advanced civilization.

There were likely two floods, one immediately after the younger dryas impact 12,600 years ago which would have wiped out virtually anything in the northern US along the ice cap. (Nanodiamonds from this impact have been found in syria, huge affected area).

The dust particles kicked up explain the black rain myths of the south american peoples. The particles kicked up into the atmosphere along with the deposition of a large amount of ice into the atlantic current is what caused the younger dryas cooling period from 12,800 years ago to 11,600 years ago. After 11,600 years ago, a period of warming begins and the icecaps melt, raising the ocean level dramatically.

I'm more inclined to believe its this rising ocean levels which destroyed any atlantean civilization, however the slow melting of the ice caps and rising ocean levels hardly leave the impression of catsclysm and immediate flooding which is so present in the myths.

In addition to this, the south american natives say that Quetzacoatl/Viracocha came to them during the time of the black rain when the world was dark, this would have been just after the younger dryas impact.

I guess the point I was trying to get at before I started rambling was that traditional indo-european expansion and establishment of civilization in India.. persia… etc happened post 12,800-11,600 BC, or post cataclysm as we know it. Like 8,000 years after it if conventional archaeology is correct.

This is what i mean by the timelines are all fucked up. And Gobekli Tepe IS 12,000 years old so its not like the only evidence we have are the myths. Theres just these huge gaps which make no sense. The gap between gobekli tepe and indo-european expansion into India, for instance, is like repeating history from the birth of christ to now 3 times. Huge spans of time with too much missing.

Oh that /his/ meme.

I was in the French countryside not too long ago and I was very surprised by the amount history just laying out in the open. Castles, WW2 shit, even older stuff… Really crazy.

So wait, are you telling me that we're all Pillar Men?

Ok, my only problem with that stuff is that it seems like there would be some DNA evidence of these ancient white people would be present somehow, but I've never seen evidence of this DNA.

You are now aware that the ruins on Göbekli Tepe is actually constellations from a perspective outside of earth.

I think I know where the perspective of the bird man/scorpion constellations are from. That is, if you trust me on this.

[desire to know more]
[desire to know more]
[desire to know more]
[desire to know more]
[desire to know more]
[desire to know more intensifies]

African proto "Kangdoms" - 0 scientific advancement…
Sheeeeeiiiit….

(checked)

Okay well, I'm gonna take this mad slow.

What if I told you, that the two most important constellations of our own charts, differs in only what it represents, due to stars no longer there due to supernovas, or just simply getting sucked into a black hole.

The constellation of Orion, as well as Taurus share a common theme and implementation to all Europeans from the times of the so called "Atlantis", "Mu" etc.

Orion itself is where things get a bit more interesting.

Stop, this is fucking stupid, we WUZ NOT GODZ. We've accomplished enough to not claim some unsupported conspiratorial shit like niggers do.

Go on

Somebody was doing the goding

I had to dig real deep to discover this on my own.

So from what I realized, that the kikes were memeing a little too hard in the day, or rather when God actually favored them. But as we all know, kikes are autistic. Not autistic savant tier but we're getting there.

I'm sure most of you guys heard of the key of solomon, king heeb little mystery meme talismen gabagool garbage.

When I was looking this shit up a couple years ago, it hit me like a sack of fucking bricks.

The weird scribble to the top left of the pictogram, you can easily overlay it onto the Constellation of Orion, now this also shows up with romans and their little chi rho symbol which is supposed to represent the name of christ.

Now here's where it gets freaky, The Chi Rho can also be overlayed upon the constellation of Orion and if one does that, the chi rho lines up with the constellation of Taurus.

The image of a bull holding a star, or pointing at a star with it's leg bent shows up in many cultures, specifically Egyptians, and probably more representations if the stupid mudslimes didn't destroy all of our recorded history.

If you'd like an example of the bull and the star(s), there's a super old cave painting with a bull with a couple dots on it's neck.

Also if any of you anons can read or translate yid speak, we can crack the code. As many people speculated, we do not come from beasts, nor any animal. We were exactly the same as we were then, as we were now.

7/10
Would enslave and work to death on the plantation

sause?

Ultra-materialist dross.
So "genes" cause mental illness? So going to war changes your genes and causes PTSD?
Being beaten as a child changes your genes and gives your PTSD or personality disorders?
Being constantly bullied for being precociously tall in school, leading to social anxiety and OCD is because the bullying changed the genes?
Shite.
There's a big difference between vulnerability and causative agent.
The answer to mental health is not to be found in the genes.

The same bulllshit invented and written in 1500's yes?

Basically you get more out of Pathfinder monster manual

Sorry about the spacing, fucking I'm like half awake.

Anyway, as you can see, the symbol to left with the lines, the mid section is pointing at a star, with two semi circles on each side, now this is a stretch but, I believe that's a map, you have 8 stars surrounding this one lone special star, Plaedies used to have more than seven, or rather, the 8th star is too dim to actually see it with the naked eye.

Now I don't want to come off as crazy, but I'm just going all Occam's razor on this one. Plus, this shit has been hidden under our noses for so fucking long, I cannot believe no one is fucking talking about it. You have cathedrals with images of Christ holding seven stars in one hand, and I cannot remember what was in the other, even fucking payprus scrolls from egypt depicts seven birds with one another, and imagery of a giant star being pointed at, with some fuck like hovering next to it. If you're thinking "Space Jesus", that's what I'm thinking or at least it's apart of the equation.

Bird men are also prominent in many cultures, though European culture alone has so many fucking figures of birds, whether with two heads, or one, or one xbox hueg bird. More specifically, the other user talking about Magyars, why is it that Magyars clearly being Hung-Aryans, why is their language fucking unknown to any real link or chains, minus the borrowing of certain words from Finnish which composes only 30 percent of where the Hungarian language is from. The Hungarians also has the legend of the Turul, and how before birth, you're a bird resting on the tree of life before you're picked or what have you. Not only that, there's like some incan/corn nigger depictions of a man wearing some bird helmet thing, but they added the detail of a face being hidden beneath the 'head', as well as the seven stars showing up again.

And I almost forgot, the symbol of the scorpion goes back to Egypt, more specifically a scorpion holding a sun between it's pincers.Then would you look at that, the Heebs also have a little scorpion hiding among the key of Solomon.

I only mention it due to the fact, such a thing correlates with all the other similar symbolic imagery, but then again I guess your kike sense is tingling right? Another 7 gorrilian, etc.

Yes there is you faggot.

Obsession with sex makes you little better than an animal.
The purpose of sex is reproduction.
Men write whole books about the act of sex, spend the fruit of their labor for a few seconds of orgasm.
This seems "normal" because it is socially sanctioned.
There are other activities which feel just as good as sex, taking a well needed shit is one of them, yet we do not have manuals detailing divers positions in which to take a dump, different ways to ease the stool pellet in and out of the rectum for increased pleasure, television shows, books, plays and constant gossip about taking a shit.
It is amusing to think that contemporary man considers himself "more evolved" than his forebears and yet, is really closer to the animal then they, who had to carefully plan sex due to its inherent risks when done outside of modern cushioned and cosseted society.
Starvation, disease, death in labor.
Modern safeguards allow man to behave like an animal, having wanton sex and thinking it important.

European civilization was flooded long before the shit we have today was even an after thought. The great flood is mentioned in almost every culture, but the European tales seem to have the most info, like how Super Noah's Ark 3D landed in the holy Armenian mountain, Mount Ararat, and If I remember correctly they found proof of some wood from the supposed Ark on the fucking top of the mountain.

Though where did Noah sail from? North America case in point, North America was inhabited by stone age Europeans. From tools, bones, engravings, swords, and even word of mouth from the Ameri-Indians whom said there were plenty of big guys walking about, pale skin, fair hair to brown hair, they were fearful of them.

no sause or check…sad really

Sex magick degenerates eternally btfo

Yids back then are not the same yids of today bub.

Pretty low energy there, you feeling alright? are you afraid a goy like me has caught onto your little secrets? The real question is, who's the real goy? the one whom when presented with fact has to whine like a little bitch, or the one whom is cracking the code? Stick with your synagogue of Satan kike.

it was a pouch of mushrooms this entire time

Utawarerumono - False faces episode

There you go

Now, after realizing so many symbols show up, the only real logical route is to take the more simplistic approach, no different than the ones used by our ancestors. It got them to the point we are now, so if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Now the image I made isn't to scale, but you can clearly see where this is going.

And indeed, there used to be another extremely bright star in Plaedies, but it's dim enough to where you can't see it with the naked eye, also to note, in greek it's also known as the flock of doves.

FUG

*/bane/

Also another example of a solar bull thing from the site itself.

Shitstainanity never was accepted by the common volk of the British Isles.
They would visit church on the first 4 sundays of each new season, but only as protection against faerie folk.

Secret Commonwealth Of Elves, Fauns And Fairies By Robert Kirk
TITLE PAGE
Secret Commonwealth

OR,

A Treatiƒe diƒplayeing the Chiefe Curioƒities
as they are in Uƒe among diverƒe of the
People of Scotland to this Day;
SINGULARITIES for the
moƒt Part peculiar to
that Nation.

A Subject not heretofore diƒcourƒed of by any of our
Writters; and yet ventured on in an Eƒƒay
to ƒuppreƒs the impudent and growing
Atheiƒme of this Age, and to
ƒatiƒfie the deƒire of ƒome
choice Freinds.

know how I know that's a fatass redneck pretending to be a jew? a jew will never walk around barefoot. they're better than that

may gets light your path

Kinda want..

Source on the structures near cuba and portugal. They seem out of place.
The others are well recognized nowadays.

It certainly did.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glacial_lake_outburst_flood
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missoula_Floods

This is why we need to be monitoring Antartica and Greenland more closely.
It's not a fake threat, it's a real potential catastrophe waiting to happen.

Ok now this thread is going bullshit.
Fact is, this "matrix" or universe cannot possibly contain such a fantasy world. It's a matrix in the most primal- real form. In simple duality and monism.
That's why you can't shoot magic fireballs that easily. This universe is in utero.
But here's the thing, destroying yourself won't make it grow, the reality is we need to research how this universe is "architected" even if there is no architect other than the universe itself.
Then we begin real human instrumentality only then.

If it is already occurring, then it will not succeed, we don't know enough yet.

ancient civilizations had cnc machines. not joking.
the very fact that in Egypt there are mainly 2 types of masonry: with mortar, and mortarless.
Dynastic Egypt and south american civilizations had primitive technology, had mortar, built some walls and transformed old stuff into tombs or worshipped it.
Before them, however, things were constructed with unknown technology, with no mortar, it's as if they "teleported" stuff. Acoustic levitation is a thing.
Plus, the way they were able to cut hard granite stone, leaves me with no doubt that before the Pharaohs, before the flood, there was a world wide civilization, technologically very advanced.

checked

Are you talking the non-tolkein ones?

They were savage succubi and incubuses that raped men and women.

In fact, I think modern europeans are men/elven spawn if that is the case :^)

aryans made this, niggers
this is what the jews don't want the goyim to know

Tolkien used the Numenor analogy in his writings, where the island sinks in a disaster becouse of corrupted Ar-Pharazon and Sauron while Elendil and his sons Anarion and Isildur GTFO'd and established Gondor and Arnor in Middle Earth, colonizing it for good.

Similarly, a very ancient highly sophisticated global spanning Ice Age civilization existed that was homegrown. This civ was present in the most fertile regions of the world as a colonial ruler. Nile valley, Indus valley, Great Chinese plain. They were advanced in certain areas, namely astronomy/religion, construction, seafaring/navigation and very stable governmental administration. One thing that they didn't have was space flight. Which fucked them in the end.

The event that erased them from global dominance was the Younger Dryas impact that created hell on earth for a couple of thousands of years. People went into hiding underground, creating the Noah's Ark myths f.e.The underground city at Giza and Cappadocia in Turkey.
Shorty after the event a fleet went around the globe checking up and teaching the various surviving hotspots of their culture. That's where you get the Viracocha, Kukulkan, Quetzalcoatl, Prometheus and other legends about a man that came, teached and went on his road onwards.
That's why the "university" of Gobekli Tepe was made and covered as a time capsule.

The longest surviving was obviously the Indian civ, second Chinese civ, third the Mesoamerican civs, fourth the Egyptian civ.
All the rulers in all these civs were faced with a problem. The descendants of the colonial ruling elite were completely different than their subordinates. That's why they logically established the Pharaoh/Caste/Mandate of Heaven systems. All these systems failed due to time and interbreeding.
Notice how all these remnants of the first civ were systematically destroyed and the only one surving almost intact is the Indian civ, despite suffering a lot of damage at the hands of (((Muslims))) and the (((Rothschild Empire))). The Chinese civ is partially surviving in Taiwan and through the same system that the Communists have to abide by.
The last remnant is the genetically pure Western, European civilization. The Enemy with the symbol of the Eye is still surviving and plotting. Which puts a lot of current events into perspective.
Isn't it funny how Trump stuffed 3/4 of his cabinet with Celtics, the people the closest to the Atlantic?

We've got a lot of world history undiscovered, mainly becouse of the Mystery religion hiding it like the One Ring under the misty mountains.

Enter redirection and disinformation ayy lmao shills.
THERE ARE NO AYY LMAOS, IT'S EITHER FABRICATION OR A GOVERNMENT PROJECT

This video is cancer.
Those geological features mentioned near taiwan can be EASILY explained by geological phenomena.
It seems a solid boulder was fractured by forces - possibly tectonic in nature.

The guy is pure confirmation bias.

Look up vitrified forts user.
It's basically a fort in the middle of nowhere that are completely constructed of melted rock, something that takes thousands of degrees in a furnace.

Also anons - be aware of confirmation bias.

This thread is a test to see how gullible you are.

Sometimes I believe the trio were the worlds greatest trolls, but I also believe they had a reason why. The point is, it is easily to trick people into believing anything if you get "noddys" to agree with you.

I'm guessing this thread is to discredit pizzagate.

You're no different than the wewuz nigger crowd.

I just noticed that the symbols on the top of the left pic look like ancient hebrew letters..
That's not correct.. right?

The seven churches you dumb shit. The original churches founding christianity. That said, they represent different manifestations of Christianity and may represent, memetically, past greco-turk gods or cults. Remember, they had more than one god and more than one cult.

If jesus did "ascend to heaven" then space jesus HAS to be the only answer. Unless his form of heaven was death - which it clearly wasn't, because those memes actually preserved life.
But I have no doubt that if there are aliens above - they are probably connected to Jesus, and part of a grander instrumentality project. Why? Because us stupid apes aren't ready for the hell we are about to witness in space.. or possibly beyond.

Do someone have archives of the old Atlantis/Hyperborea/Ancient Aryan/White God threads?

It's called having your 3rd eye awoken.
After that, the world is cray.

People around you think it sucks, but there's me playing the world like banjo kazooie :^)

But do you not eat ice cream for sweets? Obsession is wrong, but denial of it is silly too.

..that is, unless the "angels falling by mating" is meant to suggest something..

The fuck, was looking up "Magyar Tribes" and found this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymus_(chronicler)

Pics are blurry and only 628X703 in total.

that's gotta be a fukken shop.

But where is the Bay of Milhous?

Wow, a plastic gun…

I can translate the yid speak if you got a larger image :^)

And this is always the downfall of EVERY civilization, not just the whites.
Whites need to beat this into the heads of their offspring until it is genetic memory, that you DO NOT MIX IN ANY WAY with the other races, regardless of any "master/slave" relationships.

Whites need to isolate themselves and concentrate of breeding for the strongest, brightest, most disease-resistant and genetically-perfect genotypes humans are capable of producing.
Only in this fashion will our offspring have the greatest chance of survival against the teeming masses of inferiors that depend on swarm-reproduction to perpetuate their stagnant continuance.

Will we break off from the rest of mankind & insure our offspring have a chance at godhood?
Or will we cave in to the masses and the psychologically duped among us, and sentence our children and our kind to eventual dissolution into the genetic cesspool that the rest of the world will become?

If Whites do not wise up pretty goddam fast, mankind will be destined to remain an Earthbound species of malformed ape, not progressing pst the point where they will eventually wipe each other out with primitive & poisonous nuclear fire.

Whites need to wake up & start thinking about the ultimate future of their race.

I love hearing new information on ancient civilisations that have been "obscured from public view", covered up as mere fiction. How does ancient Phoenicia compare to India, China, etc., in terms of how long ago it was founded?

I want to believe in Trump, I really do. If he starts speaking out against the kikes, he will be (almost) certainly confirmed as "one of us". Source on 3/4 of his cabinet being filled with Celtics? I thought his cabinet was mostly jewish?

I agree. I think slavery is a bad idea, not for moral reasons - but because these foreign races inevitably end up being bred with by horny Aryan men, and break free from their shackles eventually. The mongrel hoardes of South America, the Middle-East, etc. are living proof of our past mistakes. Although I will admit, the Indians stayed strangely loyal to us. Even at present time they are often seen to be in awe of our white skin (among other features), and their caste system (although not as it used to be) still remains. I suppose our domestication of them remains in their ancestral memory (or at the very least, was passed down through culture)?

So I take it you're wealthy, and control the minds of others, etc.?

That's what always makes me laugh when "wizards" talk about creating magic. If they could truly do this, they'd have all won lotteries all over the country, they'd all have beautiful women hanging off their arms, they'd all have everything anybody could want, because, after all, what else is "magic" good for?

If meme magic were real, for instance, why does not Holla Forums meme every one of us wealthy? We could certainly achieve our goals more quickly if we had the resources.

Show us your power, meme-magicians…give us all the opportunities for wealth & success, so we can take our goals to higher levels.

Holy shit
the first one looks like an Ork camp in WHFB somewhere
Damn

I think the first one is Vandread, it's about an all-female and all-(((male))) colonies fighting each other and space aliens while thinking of each other as separate species (and created by Solanoids, that is, SOL inhabitants)

nope, I was wrong, this is Gall Force
they're called all-women Solnoids

Are you of hebrew origin?

Probs new tor
No, I mean literally like banjo-kazooie exploring Hillary's Grunty's lair.

Be careful what you wish for. I'm working on it :^)

Daily reminder

Then I wish for it doubly so, with wild abandon.

Think of what memes could be pushed at the normies if we all had the resources to promote them? Think of what we've already accomplished with just access to the internet.
Half the reason the Jewish international clique is so successful is that they've had a history of achieving control of the narrative, which has always given them an amount of power far greater than their numbers.

But the other half of their power is control of the shekels.

Both can be taken from them if we fully understand that this is their base, and WE must make these things OUR base. Our greater numbers make this possible, but our standing in the economic community makes it difficult (as was intended from the start, with this clique in control).

So is doctor who an user?

You mean interest slavery?
The goal is to abolish it. And that requires a meme machine.
But first someone needs to "poke the ants nest" to begin his feeding :^)

Muslims did more than just destroy the med trade. They conquered Constantinople and ground advancement there to a halt and then did the same thing with Spain. Constantinople was the most intellectually thriving city in the world until then.

Those goat fuckers then spent nearly a thousand years attacking Europe. Had Europeans not be preoccupied fighting them off we would be exploring the universe by now.

The idea that Christianity caused the dark ages is a jewish one used to deflect away from people discovering kikes used to take bribes to open the city gates for invading muslim armies

I will say that the connection of Angkor Wat to Giza is super spooky, was there a few weeks ago and had the worst case of sleep paralysis where two dark figures came to me and said "come"
Weirdest part… I wasn't paralyzed, I got up and could move a bit.

..guys I'm super spooked.

Take a look at this and the rest of his channel. The constellation of Orion is very very important

The Shire is based off the area of Staffordshire.

Nice.

No you are thinking of Sheffield.

Interest isn't the problem. The fact that central bank jews can print infinite dollars and give them to their jew pals in the jew finance industry is the problem.

White people lend at interest all the time. That is how old people make a living. They buy bonds or collect interest from bank deposits (and the banks make the loans). Without those loans, it gets harder for young people to start businesses. They have to wait until they are old people, having accumulated enough savings (made even harder since they can't get interest on those savings).

This. Fuck knife-ears!

Behold the Great Teacher!

Exactly, interest is the problem. Because the people buy that money WITH interest attached.

That's right, the whole circulation of money HAS interest, but how can they pay it when it's on the circulation of money itself?
They have to print the money. That's the scam.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

Checked

I think I need a new coincidence detector, mine has completely overloaded from this film. The implications behind this are staggering.

archive.is/Apn3X

If everyone has a hoard of gold, all they have are a bunch of pretty, shiny bricks. The value of riches are in the immense difficulty in obtaining them. But it's never about physical gold. The alchemists were never trying to make gold from other metals, at least not literally. Alchemy is a metaphor for knowledge and the power of a thought, for what is knowledge without the proper thought of implementing said knowledge. With proper thought and knowledge, a man can build a house from nothing. With proper thought and knowledge, a man can start a business from scratch. With proper thought and knowledge, a man can sell a simple idea and become wealthy. That is the true gold, the gold within, the pinnacle of the Royal Art. Everything else is, quite literally, pearls before swine, for you can give a man a house, a business and an idea, but if he has no knowledge or even simply lacks the will to put a proper thought in implementing this formula to his life, well, then all you have is a gibsmedat begging nigger sitting on a pile of rubble with no concept of tomorrow.

The only non-Ethiopid area in SS Africa where the managed to reach the Iron Age, and consequently curbstomp the entirety of south of Ethiopia continent establishing the Niger-Congo lingual superfamily in half the continet has a high frequency of a haplogroup normally found out of Africa and with its frequency peak in Ireland.

Actually it was Germanics that caused the 'dark ages' but they had good reason to. First, they were more interested in martial power and ultimately, that proved more important in fighting off the muslim hordes.

It is too large to be a coin purse and that person is considered wise. Yids have never been considered wise by any but their own vermin filth, they have always rightly been known as diseased parasites.

To be honest it looks more like a laptop carry case than a purse. The common straight side edges are very odd for the time period. Most packs were bag like and held by a strap over the shoulder. If we crash, a man with a laptop and portable rechargeable solar panel could bring civilization back easily.

Fun fact: Midgard means middle earth, and that's where Tolkien got the name. Also Tolkien never liked the label "fantasy" and was adamant that the stories , while the story and characters were made by him, the setting was real. To him, middle earth was our earth, before the last ice age.

I've even heard theories that they aligned with Sirius in an interesting way…but that was stemming from a period when people were convinced they were receiving transmissions from there. You're not wrong about them not being burial chambers though…only the very ignorant believe such nonsense.

Not without owning property & paying off the inspectors…

Not without seed money…

Not without well-monied people to buy it (probably Jews)…

Interestingly Tesla said he was communicating with celestial beings, he also thought he was a descendant of Venus.

It's Gal force, pretty sure the third movie (of which there are 3, Gal force Stardust War is the best one)

Hi anons,

The firs video is from Gall Force - Stardust War, you can easily find the entire Gall Force series on Youtube. The Stardust war had some really profound ideas which really helped me digest stuff from Holla Forums.

I've attached another great discussion from that film, this video probably does a good reason why the (((elites))) are forcing multiculturalism, etc to make world peace and prevent WWIII.

The second video is a massive spoiler from the anime utawarerumono (2nd Season). I'll be honest, that clip is the best part from the entire two seasons and I personally wouldn't recommend that anime.

I would highly recommend you watch all of Gall Force though as it's pretty red-pilled, classic 90's anime.

(Addendum)

What's also funny is in that anime they theorize the existence of the modern-day equivalent of Agenda 21 and in that anime, they called it Mission 21. It's uncanny in the predictions.

but only Wizards can do magic, and they are servants to Iluvatar. the most magic men could do is meme magic as we are not bound by fate to do things.

Bite me please arm bracelet?

85?

It does possess a certain logic.
Race mixing to erase differences.
Reminds me of the Master from fallout. A similar plan.

Problem is that there's no easy means to pull this off. The probability of total disaster in the process is far too high

The clip continues taking about the technology of merging/fusing the different races to create unified race, but the discussion ends with somesort of union created (result: the human race) but the two space-faring organizations couldn't set aside their hatred and differences.

Yeah watched this ages ago.
Thanks to Holla Forums funnily enough.

I would guess the reason jews adopt the multiculturalism strategy so consistently is because they're always outsiders.
They have no real homeland after all.

This.
The Maiar don't just do whatever they want, they have a job to do.

Some add this:

Certainly there are paralells between Taoism, Zoroastriasm, and Christianity, and even Buddhism, but they're difficult to explore. The four of them speak of a peaceful and kind life, but without being "too nice".
Then we have tories comparing Quetzacoatl to Jesus, who actually is either an ayy from a ship called the Ashtar, or an aeon, what is basically a "mod" for the universe, or both, that is, an incarnation. Proponents of the idea Iesous knew about the zoo-keepers will tell you the "higher principalities" in the Bible could very well be the alien powers and cliques. The greenpilled will tell you not to contact "demons".
The Ashtar is crewed by our human "uncles" and "aunts". They'd appear to us as tall super-Aryans. Über-Übermensch.

I hope damage can be mitigated or even somehow bred out. We need to take microchimerisms into account, too.

It's fun. It relieves a litlle bit of the stress that, if we fail, High Humanity will fall.

user, please lurk /k/ so you don't look like an idiot in the future.

They definitely weren't burial chambers. Actual Egyptian tombs are decorated beautifully with hieroglyphics describing the man and his history. The great pyramid has not a single fresco or hieroglyph. They also have never found a single body in one, except for the shitty pyramid attempts in the later stages of Egypt. As to what they actually were, theories are all over the place. Places to store grain leather, temples meant to mimic the journey to the after life, a giant celestial clock, and even power plants. Who knows? Well, it's safe to assume the moslems and kikes don't know, nor do they want to know.

What can be taught to a man who at every opportunity sees nothing but downsides and defeats himself before even attempting to struggle to make a mark on the world? No wisdom is worth sharing to a man who simply refuses to see it as such. You are ultimately responsible for your fate. Circumstances rule over you only if you let them.

Sick quads confirm elves for being shit

Watch , user. The Great Pyramid is a mathematical monument, an embodied meme construct of the Pi, Phi and the metric system beyond any shadow of a doubt, built from granite that does not change over time and shaped in such a way to endure any possible cataclysm. At the very least, it is a textbook illustration of several theories left for posterity to future generations.

If you follow the entirety of the author's speculations (not sure if I buy it myself, but it's plausible enough), it is also a message and a warning of the time when the Earth's poles will shift and fuck our shit up. It would give a rational explanation as to why all research into the pyramids and the related constructs all around the world have been stonewalled in the past sixty - seventy years. The jews know that their kikery has an end date, so they do all they can to jew it up and squeeze the most out of the stupid goyim before the inevitable comes and they have to use the goyim to save their sorry asses by colonizing space.

Doesn't Trump have access to secret Tesla papers/research as well? Holy shit lads, this just came around full circle….

These two stories aren't mutually exclusive but most will argue for one or the other. The first is "more mainstream", the second less so.

First is the Magyar-Sumerian story:

Second is the Martian-Anunnaki stoy:

Something else I wanted to add:

The Slavs claim that Asatru is secondary to their own Rodnovery. The multiple Asgard theory is certainly unique.
I almost forgot: there are pyramids in the Antarctic.

The most biggest revelation in that video is that someone went and changed the little mini pyramid to throw off the measurements. Proof positive of trying to change history.

This would explain why SpaceX and Bezos' company Blue Origin are being pushed into high gear. I think we /pollacks could figure out the end date with based on the ideas available in that video and some astronomy knowledge.

I miss the Wyrd, Μοῖραι, Urðr threads.

Christians literally made it a faux-pas to bathe once a week. That was somehow too much.

(checked)

Here is the "evidence".

Why don't you make one? Why cry about bullies? Take action faggot.

The Norns are also featured in Wagner's ring cycle.

The sisters exist in almost all indo-european beliefs.
Roman, Germanic, Saxon, Norse, Greek.

This is part of the reason I find the Abrahamic religions so depressing, not a single connection to our European spirit.

Speaking of which, I experienced a sort of "click" as if connecting to one of those threads and ever since my life had completely changed as if I had finally begun to seize my destiny, but that's a long story. Truly, the myth is in the blood; sweet memories from another time, another place – I call it home.

yeah, plus their characters are not kawaii

The only objective truth of our past is in our DNA
See

Atlantis / Mu is a myth, a meme, a symbol of the time and place from whence they came, told to the river valley shitskins they colonized and ruled

You never assume a link until one is found. /fringe/ spends all day pretending to know hidden secrets and can't understand how adults with real world experience on how to establish legitimate research and work toward educating the corrupt and stupid world actually function, because they want to play dungeons and dragons and ruin another good thread.

All neoplatonist /fringe/ cunts are just Christcucks without the same level of social adaptability.

NeoPlatonism was literally Christains destroying philosophy for good

I think whites are some kind of caretaker race. Look at our pathological altruism and all the legends of whitey giving civilization to shitskins. We're genetically programmed to take care of Jamal and while some of us have managed to break that programming at various times, it keeps creeping back and fucking up our race.

WE NEED TO BREAK THE CONDITIONING

I DoD come here to larp d&d, cunt. I came to talk about very advanced pre ice age civilizations destroyed by a global cataclysm that was the product of mile thick northern hemisphere covering ice age glaciers letting loose all at once as a product of a global catastrophe that is yet to be fully comprehended.

If you can't watch this

and tell me there is a gaping hole in our understanding, you need to end it all so the rest of us can think in constructive peace.

There are silly /x/ tier conversations in the thread right now but don't try to shut the whole thing down just to save your fragile world view.

G'day, m8!

Didn't*
Whack job fucking spell correct

9/10 bretty good

It's this brand of stonework, right here.

It's all over Peru, Easter island, multiple older Egyptian sites and some at Angkor wat. All locations are among these photos.

I don't get why that's such a big deal. You can shape rocks quite finely together without any modern tools.

Because the style defies logic, it's extraneous to the task.
It betrays a level of spatial reasoning not present in most early civilizations

In a lot of these places in South America that have these stones they are above the tree line. No trees no rollers and its mountainous as fuck. So how the fuck are they moving rock that weight tons and its supposed that these are primitive people?

If no "Atlantis", thule or whatever. There is bound to be a lot of stuff there, as people lived in these very fertile areas.

Pyramids and such stuff would ofc have been mapped, but there is a lot down there we don't know of yet, it's a wast area to cover

A reminder that some years ago they found an enormous thriving coral reef down in the ocean here

Hilariously, if you go to 15:00, in this video I just can't help but repeatedly reference,

you'll see two instances were it's the the opposite logic.

They go out of their way to make mirrored sides to halls using this stone style.

Everyone I don't like and share faith with me is a "pagan"
- semites

This isn't a "style" so much as a way of preventing stress. If all the stones were the same, they'd stress evenly and damage would accrue, causing much easier collapse. This varying stone size was used to keep up the integrity of the buildings
it's like saying every culture today that uses concrete with rebar is the same civilization, its just that it's an effective idea
now how all these disparate civilizations all figured out how to use stone effectively to support a structure for THOUSANDS of years, that's a great question

WE WUZ ATLANTEANS AN SHEEEIT

So it's like a primitive version of the Roman keystone system?

Makes the structures earthquake proof too.

Tolkien took a lot of his made up lore from ásatrú yes…

Gandalf in many way is a copy of him, but milder. Int the first movie it's illustrated when he comes back there, shining in his white silkish armor. As Valföðir would appear to his followers, and at the same time look dreadful to his enemies, and every word he spoke shook fear and terror into them.

Tall, old man, with a walking stick…. tons of this stuff.

But he was a christian man so it's this Good vs Evil, God or Satan and that whole christian world view.

You lost most of your lore so he tried to recreate it.

Saved. the first one there is not quite accurate. Urð is more related to Ur, well ancient beginning of time, Urðarbrunni…

Verðandi somewhat true there, now.

Skuld lit debt

I'm impressed actually

They sit around the schortched earth of Yggdrasil, and for all babies born to this home, they weave and spin your web of life.

They decide your death on the spot, no matter what you do, you cannot change the outcome.

How you get there is up to you.

t. Heiðingi, bed time. All saved

To other post, an illustration on how Herjan would appear to his enemies on the battle field.

debt/guilt but tired

If you take the oath, they are very central to our faith as is Sun and Moon and so on.

There are different kinds of elves, you shouldn't piss them off.

Right now I don't see any of the seats worshiping them but it will pop up soon I guess.

spamming you here, but the incas, they fucking knew their masonry / stone building shit! Marvelous yeah sleep now

.44 Jamgun

The only good kind of elf is a dead one.

They softened the edges of stones with some acidic plant mixture, then slowly lowered them into place with ropes, beams and pulleys. The weight of the stones meant they would settle into place and the softness would form tight waterproof seams. This technique was probably developed to create earthquake proof masonry. Given it's stonework it was probably discovered thousands of years ago, then forgotten.

The Ancient Egyptians would have used a different method of quarrying rubble then mixing it with lime to form a cement then casting the pyramid blocks. This explains why the structures are so well fitting, because it's identical moulds used over and over.

There would have been stonemasons guilds, astronomy guilds, mathematician guilds. People always organize themselves into structures with in group preferences and then fight with other groups, it's only natural that a lot of the collective knowledge was lost when the various guilds imploded over time due to corruption, greed, mismanagement.

The only serious question here is when did this happen,

Hard to say, my guess is somewhere in the tens to hundreds of thousands of years ago. Stone is hard to date, but it would have taken humans a lot of trial and error to get the right techniques and mixtures down. I think the stoneage was quite elaborate and advanced in it's own way, and the rise of metal lead to incredibly efficient war which destroyed all of the prior civilizations that did not adapt to the new weapons fast enough.

Think of the modern day analogue of USSR vs USA. USA adapted to the Computer Age far better than the USSR and they won the Cold War (IBM, Microsoft, Apple, Internet).

We live in the US-centric world today. In the late 1940s and 50s it wasn't clear yet who would win the game of civilization.

You are the dumbest nigger to have nigged his way out of nigeria

It's not even controversial

The blocks in the pyramid and even less controversial egyptian works are all 100% homogeneous, quarried stone. You can't grind up granite and recast it you ultra nig.

Shut it down!

ACID
DOESN'T
SOFTEN
STONE

Just let him think it does user. He thinks he's gotten it all figured out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geopolymer#Egyptian_Pyramid_stones

the pyramids are limestone, the granite is only in the king's chamber and would have been quarried.

A chemical reaction that creates enough heat to melt the outer edges of stone then, if the word 'acid' bothers you so much.

Acid won't do that for you

Have you ever worked with stone? Metals like steel? Hell have you even worked with soft ass shit like plastic and wood? Do you have any idea the kind of heat that's required to make even the softest metals on that scale workable, let alone stone? Just what kind of god damn chemical process are you implying they used to create an exothermic chemical reaction which would increase surface temperatures by thousands of degrees F for hours at a time to get that stone to the point where it's workable, and once it's there, what tooling would they use to actually interface with the near molten rock? Do you know anything at all about metalworking, machining or materials?

And that same granite in the chambers utilizes the same tight-fitting irregular stonework you're suggesting was accomplished with plant acid and gravity.

Neat

Same building techniques and different versions of the same story from civilizations thousands of miles apart who aren't aware of each other? Sounds like every one of them had the same teachers but who are they?

To add: This is very interesting. Probably one of the most informative and circumstantial documents ever created: The Emerald Tablets. Keep in mind that these tablets have been dated to be around 50,000 years old. This ties in with the ancient astronaut theory because it's very out of place and it holds very shocking secrets about our ancient origins. Now what I'm about to do is list/quote some of the things in the LITERAL TRANSLATION of the Emerald Tablets of Thoth. Here we go. According to the Emerald Tablets.
1. The writer is Thoth, an Atlantean Priest/King who lived around 50,000 years ago in the city of Keor on the island of Undal at the same time that other alien races were living on the planet (example would be the kings listed in the Sumerian king list because they reigned for thousands of years ).
2. Thoth wrote down his experiences, assignments, and aspirations (keep that in mind).
3. After the sinking of Atlantis, he founded a colony in Ancient Egypt.
4. Thoth ruled over Egypt for 16,000 years from 52,000 B.C to 36,000 B.C. At that time, the ancient race among which he and his followers had settled had been raised to a high degree of civilization.
5. He was responsible for building the Great Pyramid of Giza which took 20 years (unheard of for humans to do it even with modern tech).
6. Along with Giza, he built 11 more pyramids around the world (look up 12 pyramids of Thoth).
7. He built these pyramids as portals to go from 1 location in our world to the next and maybe to his own.
8. Through these portals, he came in many forms:
Sumer: Enki
Mesoamerica: Quetzalcoatl
Inca Viracocha
Rome: Mercury The Messenger
Greece: Hermes Weights and Measures, Travel
Celtic: Merlin the Magician and Storyteller
Atlantis Chiquitet, Tehuti,Zep Tepi
Persia Zarathustra or Zoroaster - Z
His latest form was Hermes Trismegistus. The list just goes on and on and on.
9. Also to point out, the Emerald Tablets were formed from a substance created through alchemical transmutation.They are imperishable, resistant to all elements and substances. In effect, the atomic and cellular structure is fixed, no change ever taking place. In this respect, they violate the material law of ionization. Upon them are engraved characters in the ancient Atlantean language: characters which respond to attuned thought waves, releasing the associated mental vibration in the mind of the reader. It also holds the key for spiritual immortality and knowing the cosmic keys/laws of the universe.
10. When the time came for him to leave Egypt, he erected the Great Pyramid over the entrance to the Great Halls of Amenti, placed in it his records, and appointed guards for his secrets from among the highest of his people.
The last two tablets are so great and far-reaching in their importance that at present it is forbidden to release them to the world at large.
After all that, it makes us think. Who were the Atlanteans? Humans or Aliens? Were they more technologically advanced than us right now? Where are the other 11 pyramids that Thoth built? Was Thoth an alien? Was Thoth the "teacher" that gave all of the ancient civilizations like the Chinese, Mayans, Incas, and the Egyptians the same building techniques? Since Thoth was known as Enki to the Sumerians, did he help create the human species? And finally, what secrets are on the last 2 tablets that made them forbidden to the public to find out?
I guess you could say WE WUZ ALIENZ!!!!

Not only were we aliens, but Hungarians were originators.

The memes have come full circle. Also Cydonia.

bump

from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)

I'm not so sure about the emerald tablets. Atlantis was supposed to have sunk around 9000BC not 50,000, and according to him mankind had a "female" mindset, which made us peaceful. The idea of ancient civilizations being more feminine, therefore utopian is a bullshit feminist idea that gets tossed around a bunch, and it's pretty much causes automatic distrust in the source for me. Masculinity is far more peaceful than femininity, the war and violence came about due to us coming into contact with lesser people and probably kikes.

I'm not opposed to the idea of ancient civilizations on earth before the last ice age, and I'm not really opposed to ayys either ( as long as were talking about ayyryans, aka white progenitors, and not faggot greys or some shit), but i subscribe to either the moderate Graham Hancock interpretation where there was a high tech globe spanning (white) civilization that got fucked by a meteor, or the Sumerian one where (white) beings from a planet that had parallel evolution with us came here for gold.

Tis true without error, certain & most true.

That which is below is like that which is above & that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing

And as all things have been & arose from one by the mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.

The Sun is its father, the moon its mother, the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth is its nurse.
The father of all perfection in the whole world is here.
Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.
Separate thou the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross sweetly with great industry.
It ascends from the earth to the heaven & again it descends to the earth & receives the force of things superior & inferior.
By this means you shall have the glory of the whole world
& thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.
Its force is above all force. For it vanquishes every subtle thing & penetrates every solid thing.
So was the world created.
From this are & do come admirable adaptations whereof the means (or process) is here in this. Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world
That which I have said of the operation of the Sun is accomplished & ended.

The water rushes in. This is the last time you feel it. Where have the memories gone, you wonder? They are sinking in the mud with all the others.

IT'S A MANLY BAG, OK?!

No, user, this is reptilians.

bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_52.htm

Fuck off right were you came from.

archive.is/twrhF

>>>/christian/

Well, it is. The idea was conceived once, then spread across the globe due to its success. Your example actually supports the hypothesis that all these ancient places were in contact somehow.

extremely low energy

Just posting because something odds happened to me
I can't post on 8ch from a certain place

((((They're)))) coming for you, watch yourself.

We're interested. These threads get rarely posted anymore or the archives. I for one am open to refresh my ken on them.

True. They're extinct. Some argue Abraham, who could be a Jw because you can't be your own grandson, was actually an Aryan who merely adopted another faith. This is similar to a story about the Sayids, Arabs who supposedly were Aryans and are now functiong as leaders of communities and are overrepresented in the Arabic sciences, who were nothing but copycats.
And others say the Cain story was a story about Reptilians creating a new race.

How do they reconcile it with their faith that their Lord and Saviour hated them, whipped them?
The New Testament is trife with Jew hatred; the Jews of today are the descendants of Pharizees, who were the descendants of Cain. They are Amalek.

Take enough red pills and you will look for green ones.

pyramids had an outer casing covered in an unknown language - reported by people who were aware of hieroglyphs obviously.

You've been summoned!

discord.gg/W32PCH9

In those kinds of writings "female" and "male" don't mean what they do in common usage.
The concepts are closer to "yin" and "yang", but even that is a poor description.
tl;dr it's not feminism just a failure of language.

fucking islamic subniggers, destroying history one irreplacable artifact at a time

Supposedly, a powerful earthquake shook the casing loose, and leveled all of the local buildings including mosques, etc so the muslims tore the casing off, cut the writing off of it and used it to rebuild their buildings.

tbf I dont think mudshits have the ingenuity to scale the pyramids of Giza and chip away at writing so perfectly not a trace of it remains
sandstorms over the past 4000 years could be equally effective in eroding a thin outer layer of script

sounds a lot more plausible
I cant see a mudshit getting to the top of the pyramids with equipment to remove casing that would take time, energy and engineering things the mudshits didnt like to expend
an earthquake breaking it and dumb inconsiderate savages reusing the material sounds far more plausible

Pretty interesting stuff, thanks user

This is pure speculation, but assuming that it wasn't a burial monument, but rather some kind of tool or machine or something, maybe it had a failsafe mechanism.:^)

the great pyramid was not originally stepped, smooth white casing stones covered the entire outside and it had a cap of solid gold

it shone like a diamond in the sun for hundreds of kilometers, ceasar could see it from sicily or some shit like that

yeah pure speculation
it probably had some function related to the sun and the constellations the ancients built things related to them

Kek
white stones for mosques and what kind of pseudokike doesnt scale a pyramid to steal its golden point
more likely Cyprus Sicily is a bit far

user, have you ever studied the design of the Washington monument?

no but I know its a form of obelisk/stelae
typical yank Hellenic revivalism and a bit larpy for my taste

The cap was no more solid gold than the golden domes of European cathedrals are solid gold.

It's just foil. Probably didn't use more than ten pounds of gold.

the Egyptians had shit loads of gold though
Im guessing they also could of electroplated a bronze cap too

Where Obelisks Hellenic designs? I am Greek and there's not a single obelisk monument or historical mention about obelisks in school books here. Closest we have is knowing that souvlaki was called obelias (same etymological origin) in ancient Greek.

Also "obelisk" translates as "tiny souvlaki/kebab" from ancient Greek.

no they're Egyptian but the Ptomelaic dynasty which was the Greek dynasty of Egypt descended from the bloodline of Ptomely one of Alexanders Companions so the design became associated with Greco-Roman architecture

whoops missed a bit
the Ptomely's built shit loads of them all over Egypt during their reign

it was very likely solid because it needs to be conductive to complete the pyramids electrical circuit

daily reminder that what struck the earth was not meteors but interplantary lightning

This remind me of the Mahabharata.
Read it.

don't forget there is an atlantis too

Hey m8, did you happen to see all that project lightning speculation that the valles marineris on Mars was created by cosmic lightning?

Mars is so destroyed it's baffling. The hemispheres are completely oblong, Olympus Mons looks lik it all came out at one in some giant pressured expulsion.

The debris strewn across the surface need explaining, as well.

AYO HOL UP

holy shit

the greatest secret of the UNSC is the existence of indigenous human populations on the colony worlds

yep, everything expunged in full detail vid related

So our solar system was involved in an interplanetary/intergalactic war or something, r-right?

Yep, watched a few nights ago. Bizarre kinds of things have gone on. And on earth as the rest of the thread discusses. Not to mention all the powerful theories about Saturn that have gone on here.

Can't let these fragile ego archeologists and various other researchers hold back new theories any longer.

no, it's just that you live on a gigantic charged chunk of iron with a thin dusting of organic material on top, add another giant iron sphere with a different charge and the result should be predictable

Probably more likely that it was astrological craziness during the chaotic formation of the solar system as our star condensed out of cosmic gas.

Apparently we lost.

My niggers, that is some good art.

Here's something to consider:
Today, a distinction is made in language between "interplanetary/intergalactic" and "divine/magical", but in ancient times, no distinction appears to have been made.

good news is that this year, and not any other year, a critical point in the alternative sciences has been reached, fully independent understanding can now be achieved, the mainstream kike science is no longer relevant or needed

this is the beginning

youtube.com/watch?v=96g4GGt1TJA
youtube.com/watch?v=CnvOybT2WwU
youtube.com/watch?v=jQBb76Snx50

I speculate the loss of mars came much later than the formation period. Mars was likely a nice active planet at one point. Not with life necessarily but geologic activity. Or, it been just the way it is for billionaire to millions of years.

Graham Hancock, Randall Carlson, Robert Schoch, John Anthony West.

explain this theory in more depth, as well as provide sources

What do the words mean then? Is it more like "rage and calm" "materialism and spiritualism"?

very simply it is that prehistoric rock carvings and certain traditions depict electrical formations in the sky
the most notable being the abbo dreamtime

this is combined with many features of geography matching patterns of electrical machining much moreso than any kind of erosion or water deposit that is theorized by the mainstream or worldwide flood creationists

youtube.com/watch?v=mPcF40vBqzs
youtube.com/watch?v=ITtvK1wyptU

keep in mind that all this would have taken place in the earliest memory of man with few survivors, it is unlikely that white people even existed back then which is why the traditions primarily survive in the native cultures

I still think time travel is bull. The earth is moving in space over time. To go back in time and be at the same relative spot on earth, you would have to move a long distance, because the entire Milky Way is moving (also the galaxy is rotating), the earth is wobbling on its polar axis, rotating, and revolving around the sun on an elliptical orbit. Its too much distance (relative to point A in previous time and from point B in current time) to physically go back to the same point on Earth in a previous time. Nothing makes sense. I'm just saying simply "going back in time" at the same spot you are at right now in the Universe, you would be in a vacuum of space. Time travel has to be utter bull, and the only thing i've heard that has 2 points - physical linkage - independent of distance between them, is quantum tangling. Where applied, information can potentially transfer "faster than light speed" since it happens instantly. So I guess potentially this could be used to communicate/send information from, say, other stars or galaxies that are millions of light years away. (A problem would be how to entangle two quantum objects so far away)

what in that symbology implies something electrical?

the top left pics are from a plasma lab

The "winners" aren't here, that's for sure. True, they're trying, but we'll become Dragon-slayers once more.

In one of the earlier threads an user posted a pic comparing a "praising man" symbol This looks very similar.

Forgot to add that its very strange the writing is claimed to be unknown as even up to the greek times people were translating greek to hieroglyph

time itself is bull

there is an unanswered question in physics, why do we experience a single point in time at a time?

if you think about it very carefully, the answer will be immediatly obvious, as obvious as descartes conclusions about existence

and the consequence of that conclusion to time travel, quantum wierdness etc. should be equally obvious

Obelisks are phalluses of Osiris, symbolizing creation force. Themse, pool beneath the Washintgton monument and the womb arch around it in Vatican are Isis(no current events are not a coincidence).
Wherever they are erected(kek) a power centre exists.
Military, finance, religion.

I don't know if it's true but it has one of the best intros ever. https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gToQm-Kvr8

Also watched this doc earlier, was pretty good. Too many questions and not enough record keeping of history during the past. Though it makes sense the pyramid itself is a record keeper of something, related to the sky, their myths, and the "gold" phi number or whatever was brought up, of polymath/geometry wisdom preserved in the structure of pyramids/Giza.

I don't really care about philosophical questions you are presenting in regard to dimensions that man has created in order to quantize the external environment to understand and measure it.
Time is used as a dimension and measurement. What is your point? If you are casting off the idea, or measurement of time, then what is the past, how do you get meters/second for speed? I'm saying what you wrote is retarded, what are you getting to, out with it. Time has been used to make everything we have today, including your keyboard.

think even more carefully then, how is time measured? what is the only way to measure """"""""""time""""""""""? how is time defined? how do you know about the past? how do you know about the future?

I think it's important that you come to the conclusion yourself so that you can understand intuitively that there is only one conclusion, and that it is obvious to anyone who thinks about it seriously, and that all the philosophizing and theorizing cannot change the simple and obvious

Nobody is this stupid

I will view the videos you provided for me and return with comments later assuming this thread is still up. Thanks user.

wew

No. You aren't making any sense and are being stupid again. You are trying to be profound when there is nothing but a broken record. A quick look shows that many civilizations used time in the span of months, days, and years. Days was based on the day-night cycle, and months in relation to seasons and years for most civilizations. Some broke the day into smaller portions, dividing by 60 to get 24 parts in a day, etc. Mechanical clocks came in the 1600's, which first used the seconds. This was also used to calibrate what the length of a meter is, the amount of length line required for a half period pendulum swing. This was done until after French rev times, when they found a more accurate way to measure a meter, was one ten millionth of the length from the equator to the north pole, since they knew gravity was slightly different (~.1%) at different altitudes around the globe.

So, what is your point? Different civ's denoted what time was to their perspective. You are just being retarded, all I get you saying is "oh man muh time doesn't exist!" "How is it measured?" Oh did you know a second is measured in respect to Cesium's vibration now? It is highly accurate, moreso than how we used to a hundred years ago. Instead of being 5 orders of magnitude accurate for seconds, we are now 10, or 20. Big deal. I just defined time, fuck you.

M8, nobody in modern times claims that our sun is the center of the universe. Our sun is one of billions of stars in just this one galaxy. The center of the milky way is the center of "our world" but not of the universe either. It's unclear if the universe is infinite (no center at all) or just very large.

As far as the flat earth shill meme goes, get rich and take a spaceflight. Or rent a jet and fly around the globe once. Sit next to the pilot and make sure he's not constantly turning slightly to the left or right. If we were on a fucking flat surface how the fuck do you think the powers that be kept ALL PILOTS from spilling the beans for over a century? What about sattelites, are satellites not real? Wouldn't satellites be able to see beyond the South Pole on your disc version of Earth? Flat Earth is the dumbest fucking shit to believe in, you've got to be legit mentally handicapped to fall for it. Bet you're a vegan as well.

what are you getting at?

Abu Sir is also interesting. Close to Giza.

Why are you taking the bait? Are you really intending to shit up the thread with that psyop spam?

too stupid to insult

time is an ongoing process, not a dimension. nor anything physical, it is exactly as you perceive it

They also found pyramids in Bosnia a while ago, which were dated around the same time as the ones in Egypt. But of course, (((they))) rejected any claims that this is a historical site, and even forbid any digging to be done near it.

Forgot picture.

no you can't, chisels produce pic related with all reproducible methods, if there is some secret chisel technique to make such mirror perfect cuts I'd like to see it

Probably just a hill. Graham Hancock does not even go out on a limb on this one.

I'm pissed off I didn't know all of this. The oldest standing structures are widely in Europe, (specifically France) but Ethiopia is the cradle of civilization right? Fucking hell.

We have already done extensive tests with mice where we replaced one brain gene with a normal human (white) control gene and an abnormal (dysfunctional) brain gene. We are teasing apart how each gene affects the brain in mice and that we can fix problems with children pre implantation by replacing dysfunctional genes with normal ones using crispr. Do not fear the unknown user. Venture boldly into the vast and glorious future.

These are natural. That "discovery" was just a publicity stunt to get tourists. And they succeded.

It would be better if you looked up the Danube script. Older than the pyramids and oldest writing in the World by official historians. https: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vin%C4%8Da_culture

educate yourself, you have magical thinking about the powers of gene tech

it's dangerous, even if the consequences don't even manifest in the first generation, you start now and you could doom humanity in a hundred years with no way to know

there are few things more complex to understand than genetics

youtu.be/dBjOhKfBYXA?t=85

Good lord would you look at these withered old fuckers

Atlantis is a fictitious country invented by Plato to show how retarded absolute democracy is.
It's like the countries in 1984, just fictitious examples of a bad society.

A chisel is not the only way to work a stone. Some stone can be shaped and cut by wet rope, others can be sanded down by putting a bunch of sand on it and rubbing it with wooden dowels, and even the hardest rock can be shaped by hitting or grinding it with other rocks (how diamonds are cut).

This is just a small list.

Actually Bosnian Muslims can't live with the reality that they're Serb converts, so they try to imagine all kinds of origins for themselves.

They also claim they were Ostrogoths. Which makes no fucking sense since Ostrogoths died out before Slavs came to Balkans.

Or that they belonged to some sect of Christianity called "Bogomil church" which converted to Islam. But Bogomils were Christian extremists who fought Islam.

Another claim they make is that Turks populated the Balkans with Serbs to suppress the "Great Bosnian Empire".

Ohhh my gosh you are so smart! Wow you have made your point, you gotta smoke weed and dude lmao TIME! Its something you perceive! Nice counter argument. You are a fucking retard and need to get out since you have nothing to say in this thread, diluting every bit of it with "DOOD perceive time! I am smart man! You gotta think, "time"! Yea man!"
Let's derive time from a logical man's thinking of early days. Earth seems to have repeating seasons, and after some looking up in the sky, the stars mainly are a static, un-moving image that seems to rotate in perspective to the earth. Our land seems to have a relation to the bright sun, it revolves around us (or the sun around us - relative to us) at fixed intervals. During the days, you might have extra long sunlight, or extra dark night time. There are specific days which this occurs in at fixed intervals, so if we can write down our observations over a time span, surely we can categorize these time spans. Ah yes! The longest days/nights will be equinoxes, and I believe we can designate many day cycles into a word called "year". Hmm, we have observed there to be about 360 days in our year, which have about 4 distinct climate seasons. 360 is hard to remember, lets divide it to be 12 broad spans of days over the year. This will be called months. A few months span the time of a season. Hot, cold, moderate, and another moderate climate season. Yes! Summer, Spring, Fall, and Winter will be the names of the seasons within a year. Wow let's be in awe at what we have discovered so far! That the land we live on has a constant unchanging interval, we can use this to keep track of periods of history, and use it to say "such and such occured during the day of this, in the current year of this".

Dude weed lmao "time is how I perceive it :^)" So profound right? I perceive time to be based on the land that my feet stand on, based on the seasons on this Earth, and the interval that which we now know Earth revolves around (the sun). Time is then something we humans can define, discretize, and say, it truly is the year 2016 in the year of our Lord and Savior Anno Domini.

duuude everything (wait for it, this will blow ur mind) is relative…

Weak evidence supporting abductee claims: (((psychologists))) using "recovered memories" techniques have claimed that the vast majority of abductee accounts are childhood trauma from sexual abuse. If they want to cover it up, it's worth investigating.

Read the guy's post i'm replying to, it will give you more cancer. He thinks he's making this thread great by saying this:
That is pretty cancerous. He is simply spinning in a circle of "wow I provide meaningful rhetoric, surely no one can understand the world since I can't".

Electric Universe is bullshit.
Mars is wrecked because somebody dropped at least 2 huge nuclear bombs on it. By huge I mean they had Uranium/Plutonium that weighed as much as he Empire State Building in them.
The waste isotopes from the explosions are easy to detect and undeniable. Dr. John Brandenburg has written the book on it.

>go to google earth

My entire life has been a lie.

Wow, look at him go.

russiabro might have figured it out

I would say that time is not a constant, neither is it a process, but a relation.
like something specific in relation to a cycle or vibration or rotation.
time itself is just the speed of vibration or rotation etc. in relation to someting moving faster or slower.

time is not the exchange of the energy itself but the rate of the energy exchanged.

the way we use time in math and physics today is as a "dimension", and is charactarized by physical relations, but in and of itself it is just a mental construct, as a tool for our convenience. So it doesn't exist as a physical object, but as a measure of the relation of physical objects.

Epigenetics explains all of those examples you ignorant buffoon. Environmental factors impact genetic expression and Epigenetics is the mediating factor there. Additionally, Epigenetics is also heritable and thus trauma in one generation can manifest to at least the next two generations for certain due to X linked inheritance. Your brain is not solely determined by Genetics.
don't be an ignorant buffoon

there is ice at the north, it's just water ice that melts and freezes with the seasons

here is a real photo from space

it is a measure of a process, that either appears to be or is assumed to be consistent

you'd be amazed what happens to relativity if you remove that assumption about cesium atoms for example, purely subjective as you say

You're wrong because the Kama Pootra exists.

I will agree that it is the 'measure' of the process that we call time. not the process itself.

the proof is in the overwhelming agreement of independent eyewitnesses, as well as genetic studies of the starchild skull, which also morphologically agrees with the descriptions of eyewitnesses, and in many ways is fundamentally incompatible with human anatomy of any kind, such as pic related

Trips confirm round earth and ice at the north.

if we wuz alienz I wonder why we left our home planet in the first place? I also wonder how our home planet is holding up and wonder what other planets our people went to? Earth can't be the only planet there has to others.

I kind of hesitate to jump at the star map type stuff but I reserve a spot for the potential.

Next you will prove that stone is a good material for space ships.
This is amazing.

Those were bad motherfuckers dude.

* Pulls mic closer *

I understand what you mean and I believe that you and the user you replied to are in agreement. However I believe his expression of the idea was clearer than yours. You may want to work on how you express this idea clearly, if you want to redpill people on the Fed IRL.

Polite sage for off topic

this skull was found on Sealand in Denmark. It has not been confirmed or tested, but it looks cool.

So fucking stupid. I just did a fact check. 3 of those so-called "structures" are underwater and their design can be attributed to either natural coincidental formation or hoax and the only really tangible structure (gobekli tepe) is in fucking Mesopotamia.

Here's your (((you)))

anime was real, fug :DDDDDDDD

looks kinda fake, but would test/10

what does that matter?

The image in his post clearly states

Gobekli Tepe is in Mesopotamia and it is oldest building known to man.

Do I have to spoonfeed you? Or are you just a nutter.

At last i truly see what we've lost.

No im not vegan but i know that flat earth sounds stupid before you research it. Iv'e spent a couple weeks discussing it with people online already though so i dont feel like repeating myself.

All of the answers to your questions are a google search or a youtube search away. Btw, there are a large number of pilots being flat earthers now, there are also a lot of engineers, professors and physicists… you would know this if you had researched the topic. Flat Earth is a gigantic shift in consciousness though which requires a whole lot of people unless they happen to be christian of which many just adopt it "because it's in the bible" but i wish more professors and physicists and rational people would look into it because we need more nonchristians. I also wonder if people who still believe in the moonlanding and so are even capable of making that consciousness shift.. im not sure if i myself would be able to if i didnt know 100% we didnt go to the moon beforehand, which also takes a lot out of people in order to figure out 100% certain. If you go down the path i recommend just sticking to one or two datapoints and DEEP research those, because gateway (((knowledge))) are often in the way.

These people have had hundreds of years in order to set up their schtick and shills abound. However if more people learn of the Truth a real, final revolution will finally topple the power pyramid.

This is also a dangerous time, because if Trump increases Nasa's funding a lot more money will be spent on faking things and it will be even harder for people to dicover the Truth. So, what can i say? I too didnt even want to look into the topic until a friend of mine did.. I then started watching videos, taught myself physics, taught myself art, taught myself so many things because i thought it was crazy and wanted to be 100% certain before i concluded.

yeah I know right :DDDD

The teeth especially look wierd.

Sure, Satan.

Reported for not even trying.

Fascinating how wild kike shills converged on this thread right when the US East Coast is starting their day.
Let's watch.

This. There's a reason it's politically incorrect to call it the Dark Ages.

looks reasonably fake, doesn't match any supposed alien species I can think of and lacks details that you might expect in a real skull, namely the connecting tissues between the various skull plates

don't post disinfo

Dude I said that it was probably fake, it just looks cool. you know, its probably a monkey skull with plaster.

I'm not following your line of reasoning.

kek

Lurk moar. For one it's the opposite, second, the dark ages is a myth.

It still sounds stupid after you research it.
The reason you don't post any evidence of your supposed claims, is that there is none.
There is no reason or logic or physical evidence behind your claim of a flat earth.

>bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_52.htm
fuck this shit is giving me a boner, why'd it have to be female. Reminded me of this, maybe it wasn't a ghost, tfw no reptilian gf

Don't tell me to "lurk moar" because you fucking disagree.
Says the largely leftist academic system, and christcucks who get super offended over the notion that Christianity led to the fall of the Roman Empire, promoting multiculturalism, getting white people to eat around graveyards, and shaming philosophers and scientists into non-existence. Also promoting weakness as something to be proud of, very not-European.

you larping Fedora.

Earth is flat.

Click on this post and watch the video:

Jesus was a kike.

Dude what the hell are you taking about? That's precisely who pushed the idea, without any substantial evidence. Show me one, just ONE scientist killed by the church during the period? The church did not hinder science. Many scientific advancements were made at this time even. One of the most important philosophers ever lived during this time. (Thomas Aquinas)

I don't like to be in the position to defend Christianity but ffs

I think gobleki tepi is a REstart. Not a start. We are discussing pre ice age. Gobleki is post.

Alright, you bastids.

Explain volcanos and earthquakes and other geologic activity.

No, leftists have pushed historiography in the direction of removing the 500-1500 Dark Ages distinction in general and replacing it with Late Antiquity (200-600) and Early Modern period (1300-1700). I doubt you're even working in the field.
I could attack this post in a lot of different ways but I'll start with Theodosius I who forced anybody who wasn't Christian to not be allowed to practice their religion in public, and explicitly demanded an end to debate on religion as recorded in the Codex Theodosianus. Christians used non-Christian rhetoric style when it was convenient and then back-peddled to saying that faith is more important than reason. I.e. Victricius of Rouen in his sermon on relics. Thomas Aquinas ripped off Aristotle for his own ends in the same way Augustine did with Plato. The Roman and Spanish Inquisitions are a great example, read the Cheese and the Worms. Read Paul's letters in the new testament where he advocates the wisdom of fools. Read Celsus' arguments on how Christianity only spread because of how easily people were manipulated during a time of decline and invasion, an appeal to the end of the world does not encourage science or philosophy. Matthew 11:25. Read Edward fucking Gibbon for christ's sake you ignorant fuck.

"angels falling by mating" specifically refers to angels who miscegenate with lowly humans and create shit nephilim offspring who end up doing a bunch of bad things. It is likely an allegory for racemixing, which is the worst possible thing you can do with your genes and sexuality in the long run since it degrades civilizations. It has little to do with the healthy enjoyment of sex, repression/liberation is a false dichotomy for sexuality, and both repression and liberation are used as incredibly potent methods of control by (((them))). Sexual energy should not be repressed nor wasted willy nilly on kleenex's and sluts but sublimated into ambition and winning and cultivating a positive environment for life, eventually creating life with a long term partner. Tantric sex practices are the best redpill as far as sex is concerned. Islamic societies produce hundreds of millions of willing rapefugee conquerors through their polygamy pyramid scheme where the only hope of 80 percent of males not to die celibate is to invasion of other countries and doing the raping, and excessive liberation leads to systematic oxytocin repression, waste of sexual energy, and orgy porgy distractions to make a population accept enslavement since they can get lots of puss, as well as the all the profiteering and that stems from hookup culture. These are the inevitable products of the liberation/repression false dichotomy invented by kikes.

It also says in the bible don't do all that fucked up shit to non believers

You should watch Agora btw.

It also advocates pacifism, which is hippie nonsense. Even still Jesus had no problem whipping the money-lenders out of the temple.

so it's a more subtle mixture of the two. Don't be a asshole, and give to those who need. but you can bee an asshole to assholes and you don't need to give to those who don't deserve

It's jewish/leftist hypocrisy.

Keep being retarded little boy.

sins are way more subtle, perversions of the truth. Lust can't literally be a sin, it's a natural human instinct that continues our race, but being a sexual degenerate is wrong
It doesn't say not to kill, it;s not to murder. Even when there's murder god is soft to punish, he didn't do shit to cain, only cast him out. even gave cain the mark so others wouldn't kill him

It literally is according to both Christians and Stoics, in a sense Bhuddists agree with this also. It's anti-life, hence the Dark Ages. Paul said in 1 Cor. that it's better not to get married. Also Galatians 3:28 is an explicit endorsement of multiculturalism. You haven't even read Augustine's Confessions, have you?

kek, yes it fucking does faggot, it's one of the ten commandments, Jesus reaffirmed it and said to turn the other cheek, which implies provoking even more self-harm and possibly martyrdom.

paul was a retard. You don't believe masturbation is a sin do you? The part that's cited for that is when some dude pulls out and spills cum on the ground and god gets mad as fuck. but with context god got mad that he chose not to continue the blood line he was suppose to or some shit.

its not to kill people who don't deserve death, aka murder. It wouldn't make sense for got to say not to kill when he told people to kill in his name
God gave the commandments as guidelines on how to live a peaceful, happy, good life when people were too stupid to figure it out themselves and kept asking for guidance

stopping now. done derailing

Christians are retards in general.
Thou shall not kill, period. Constantine got baptized at the end of his life because of the blood on his hand. You can spare me the apologetics.

Agreed. Sometimes I have the unfortunate experience of being around normies in the throes of their mating rituals, and I can see the blank, dull look in their eyes as their hormones guide their bodies around mindlessly. It's embarrassing, subhuman behavior that reminds me of a dog humping someone's leg. I'm not a puritan, but I think there should be a level of self-awareness in human interactions.

One other point though, humans have sex to increase interpersonal bonding in addition to pure reproduction or pleasure. That behavior does have some merit.

That's the Jew law. Jesus changed the Jew laws. Are you a Jew?

He didn't change the laws, he was just extremely liberal in his interpretation.

Are you?

are you vinny

probably means you are being raped in your sleep for your genetic material and it triggers memories of your marriage to a female collector

The one thing nobody should do.
And he did that.
The mad man.

No, it was exactly the opposite.

Christian owned land has the only proved oopart ever

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism

The most advanced point ever in "old times" was the "christian age", but talmudists ruined everything with the kitos war, then islam finished the job.

Dark ages existed, it was created by jews (kitos war) and it was the olden age of islam.

Fake and gay. Greys are kike invented bullshit. The actual alluims would be indistinguishable from whites except for their height and a few other internal workings. Unless it's some other alien faggots that came here , which is highly unlikely due to the fact that interstellar travel isn't easy, you kinda have to know where you're going, and the window of opportunity ( the window where random ayys came come visit and not get obliterated) is only about 7,000 years, which is a tiny sliver of time compared to how much has elapsed.

It also just looks fake.

The Antikythera mechanism isn't actually that outlandish for its time; the Greeks were well acquainted with steam-powered engines and used them in their pagan passion plays. With Deus ex machina, the role of the god was often played by a literal steam-powered machine, to do things like lift actors off the stage by winch and stuff like that. But without coal, the steam engine was just a curiosity, wood fires are too dirty and too inefficient to be put to wide effect. The steam engine's time didn't dawn until British coal could be employed as a fuel source.

Fuck your attitude. The user you are responding to isn't suggesting that they worked the molten stone. He's suggesting a two part reaction mixture. Powder a goes on the base stone. Powder b goes on the bottom face of the stone that interfaces where powder a has been placed. Exothermic reaction ensues. Heat in the center stays there for a long time melting stone. It may not be possible, but at least address the claim instead of strawmanning.

lol what, that was called antiquity and christians ruined it

I've just skimmed through this thread, but after all that I've gathered, this is the question I'm left with:

Were whites KANGS?

What powder?

WY WIENE KENINGEN

Fuck my attitude? Did you even watch the video he embedded with his post? The presented faces of stone have clearly been worked in addition to the interfacing edges. And even if they hadn't I'll repeat my question to you as well. Do you have any experience in machining metals or working stone? Do you have any idea how much thermal energy is required to soften or melt stone? Do you know what a thermal gradient is or what happens to a substance like stone or metal when instead of heating it slowly and uniformly, you apply intense heat via a violent exothermic reaction to a single side sufficient to deform the material? My point is regardless of how they were actually constructed, it's obvious to anyone with moderate hands on experience creating things that both of you are speculating wildly and talking out your fucking ass.

I grew up on creationist bullshit and I have no intention of watching that. Learn evolution or you and your progeny are damned to irrelevance eternally. Why are you even here carrying about the past and future of white culture and civilization if you can't understand that the reason white culture is better than the other cultures in the world is evolutionary in nature?

have you tried verifying even a single one of your many, many baseless assumptions? no. so shut up

He's telling the truth about Bosnians though.

Cutest smugs have fangs.

Did not Constantine effectively save Rome from extinction though?

Hey, I was there at that thread.

NEVAR FORGET
;_;

Since this is clearly the thread for it… earlier today, I had an idea of how we became so alienated from the world. I mean, it's obvious that the kikes have spread a tsunami of degeneracy across our land, and there has got to be something to the r/k selection theory. Maybe it's that when we reincarnated into this world, we didn't drink enough of the Water of Lethe. We are "tainted" in a sense, by retaining too many memories, or too much energy from our spiritual homes. I have a lot of dreams that end with me being put back into my body quite forcefully, traumatically even. We were probably cautioned to drink as deeply as we could from the grail of forgetfulness, but some rebellious or resolute spirit within ourselves made us secretly spit a little back out. And that's how we wound up - here.

We wuz baneposters and shiiieeet

>>>/bane/112086

I don't know if lloyd pye was a con artist or not, but I do know he went to college on a football scholarship, got a degree in psychology, and worked in army intelligence

so, you know, he knows how to trick people

nigga, YOU bullshit

tsar bomba proved that bigger bombs are wasted; if anything, if you wanted to kill an entire planet, you drop a million regular size nukes on it

electric universe makes nothing but sense

You have to take into account the worldview of the people who wrote those texts. As far as they were concerned "the whole world" was probably a few square miles surrounding the place where they were born. They wouldn't have known about continents on the other side of the planet. When the Bible says "the entire world" you should read it as "everything that some arabjew thousands of years ago was aware of"

is tiny. Mass has 0.11 times the mass of Earth, it's probably completely solidified and thus unable to generate the magnetic field necessary to protect the atmosphere from solar wind.
and how would you accomplish such a bomb without it IMMEDIATELY going prompt supercritical and melting? Plutonium is fissile with fast neutrons, it doesn't need moderation.

Olympus Mons probably is so large because there is less gravitational force pulling it down.
Bombardment by asteroids and no erosive effect of water to get rid of it while the wind does pick up dust?

doesn't matter, the genes and the morphology is solid proof

mars has a magnetic field, and asteroids is no explanation, the rovers have shown as much by now

You're a big statue…

I'm almost certain it isn't. Olympus is a supervolcano or relatively recent geological history.

You are apparently right. Never realized how small it was.

checked

Reach was a pretty damn good game, too bad all the other Halos aren't on PC, well except one and two

Welcome to the Goulash Era.

Since we're talking about Mars, figured I'd post this.

Now, I know Mars is tiny, but this is what I think, Mars, along with the Moon, as well as the earth, were one celestial body, before whatever event led to the separation of the three.

I bet you my bottom fucking dollar, that the soil content on Mars, is no different than what's on earth, except probably richer in more nutrients, similar to how when they took lunar samples back from the moon, and the plants that were put into lunar soil grew xbox hueg.

Now the whole argument between electric universe and a fuck xbox hueg nuke wasting mars into oblivion, Why not both?

Hypothetically speaking, the Earth, along with Venus, and Mars all being in the habitual zone of our Sun, I think it's highly probably for BOTH events to occur, just, you know, not at the same fucking time, cause I mean if that happened at the same time, I'd feel really bad for our Ayyy Lmao brethen for getting dealt a shitty hand.

Either or, I believe the scar on Mars is indeed indicative of electricity, more specifically a fuck huge lightning scar, due to the fact the way it branches out looks very similar to that of electrical scaring on flesh, wood, etc.

The debris on Mars surface is an iffy one, cause there's tons of pictures, but something just doesn't quite sit right with me on the 'purpose' of Mars.

Coincidentally, the whole Mars was nuked thing is pretty funny if you think about it, because Mars aka Ares is the God of War

olympus has no real caldera

21.12.12 was the Mayan calendar end and not Age of Aquarius

You are aware caldera's don't have to be a perfect circle, let alone the fact that Olympus mons, the sides of it look like shit was spilling out of it, if you get what I mean.

Here's a caldera of some shithole in Indonesia looking all retarded. I think it's safe to assume that Olympus mons was at least, at some point in time, active/volcanic.

no you need to look at it closely, you have a distorted symbolic view of it in your mind, look with your eyes and see the reality, all of the features are expected from plasma, none from a flow

see

it was the start of a new baktun, which is basically a new age

this shit is what all cities are built on in the north
global warming -> earthquakes

white people have no culture the end

Nigger, a plate getting zapped isn't the same as a fucking planet getting bapped. I have no symbolic view of the anomaly outside of it being a fucking volcano.

Why? Cause every fucking mountain has the potential to be a fucking volcano. So why don't you pick your fucking autistic head out from your father's ass-cheeks for one second, and perhaps you should fucking look at it without your autistic distorted symbolic view in your mind.

I understand that huffing jenkem is a thing people like you like to do, but you're getting ridiculous.

What's next, gonna tell me that Mt. Fuji isn't a volcano?

Why can't you just ask him to explain himself instead of making a Reddit post?

Why don't you go back to sucking cock you dumb fucking kike. Very low energy.

Get out you upset child

You're still posting after kek blessed me with dubs, and you've yet to check them?

Why don't you get out you pozz'd nigger, you have contributed NOTHING to this fucking thread, outside of your autistic passive aggressive attempts of trying to stir shit like a dumb yid.

Sailor finds underwater pyramid:
rtp.pt/acores/local/piramide-debaixo-de-agua-deixa-investigadores-intrigados-video_33709
archive.is/KxzDp

Navy denies:
rtp.pt/acores/sociedade/marinha-nega-piramide-no-mar-dos-acores-video_33859
archive.is/Ayaos

Either shill trying to stir up trouble or idiotic outsider trying too hard to be cool.

You're dumb. You're dangerously dumb.

This is Portugal, don't know about Cuba though

I like how you're trying to label me a fucking shill, when I was contributing to this thread long before you got here buddy, you know, actually posting information and the like. again, very low energy, I guess kikes don't like it when you tell the truth about whether or not Olympus Mons is a fucking super volcano.

Not only am I positive you're underage, or rather a mental midget, but I'm sure you suffer from a double digit IQ heeb, do us all a favor, head back to lefty world, or wherever you fucking came from.

I like how awful your writing is. It's apparent to all that you don't belong here.

Reminder that 90% of the esoteric threads about ayys and lost cities here aren't started by /fringe/, but kantbot and his fat goon frog twitter nerd friends.

Oh there we go, weebshit, kek.

You either have to be a yid, or some autistic spic nigger to continue larping as you are now. Again very low energy, last reply you're going to get from me, cause I would rather the thread be alive, than me nuking it to hell and back to get rid of you.

Nobody is going to take you seriously after you've spent so many posts throwing a tantrum. Stamp your foot, boy.

What's your ethnicity? It's a simple question.

Stop.

The panicked ayyfan responds to legitimate inquiries; fails; has meltdown.

Post more Fuuka tbh

I don't understand what's wrong with these kids. I get they come from lefty bizzaro Holla Forums, to the point I'm sure if we checked there, we'd see a thread discussing attempts to stir shit among us.

Honestly I feel the sole way to deal with these morons is find out what country they're from, and IP range ban them, cause I assure you this ass hate is probably from Mexico or some shit. Look at how he names his files, "true despair starts now" Like the fuck? Are you twelve? or just autistic? I'm having a giggle here, outside of the fact he can't share his ethnicity. Oh well, shill confirmed.

check out this jew trying to suppress posters like a kike would. Without even posting why either!

Just a plant, bro.

Oh look, he brought a friend with him.

Desperate ayyfan samefagging hard getting his fresh (1)s in to back him up.

Take a moment to look at the post that started his tantrum: , look at his adolescent-at-best writing style, and tell me this guy is a regular on imageboards.

I don't give an absolute fuck about the thread nor your debate. Pretend i'm not here or filter me.

Then get the fuck out of this thread you brain dead nigger.

Are your actions easily swayed over some fucking poorly drawn gook cartoon? The fuck is wrong with you? Like how old are you really? cause I cannot believe you'd be that autistic, I'm going to assume you're a shitskin as well.

Trips confirm that the kike in question is employing every trick in the book and failing. As a true kike he immediately accused me of samefagging at the exact moment two (1)s show up to support him. This is a fantastic meltdown.

You must be one lonely little shitskin to try and ruin the thread, you know, as well as having to copy paste kike from my post, to yours.

That's just odd, I wonder why you'd do that.

listen bro you need to stop trying so hard to look cool with your fucking anime pictures. I get it, its and imageboard, power rangers are cool, but seriously dude why the gay weeb shit??

Could say the same about you. Why getting so worked up about an austisic shitsking then? Do you get a kick by having random strangers on the internet validate your silly shit? Or you have a self-important complex so big you think the shit you spew from your mouth is all gold? I can't help you if you don't admit the problem user. Come here, let me help you

I'm not worked up, this is how you deal with autistic clowns such as yourself. The fact you're pulling passive aggressive bullshit, which I don't know why you kikes assume such tactics would work, it's all the more amusing watch you roaches scramble to come up with some arm chair psychology bullshit to try and sperg out.

Also nice cuckchan image, I'm guessing you just migrated here no?

So rude user. And a nice string of buzzwords.
Also no, i was here long enough to remember when Codemoneky didn't change the system.Or when Holla Forums didn't exist. Or when /int/ was still a thing.
You should calm down, no one cares about your gay theories.One could even name them, autistic. Do you have a Youtube channel too?

The fact you're lying about the change in the image system when in fact, you have an image fresh off the boat from 4cuck is one thing, but the fact you're sperging out, posting whatever garbage you touch yourself to in some strange attempt to stir shit is one thing, but the fact you're here, trying to talk to me like some limp wristed faggot acting like we're buddies is just too autistic.

You need to leave.

So you are so new you don't even fucking remember when codemonkey changed the system and /sudo/ went apeshit? Jesus
You started remember. I wasn't talking to you, i would have let you have your conversation without problem. But you need to be an attention whore user. Your post number show it.
You could filter me.I even suggested it. But you love to argue and here we are. Who is more autistic? The one who, alas, is one, or the sane man dropping to my level? Disgusting, do you have a jewbook too? Or a nice tumblr?

There are only two explanations left for this guy and his samefags: he's a shill satisfied with simply disrupting the thread, or he's extremely buttflustered and won't stop replying until the bitter end to avoid having to admit defeat.

I see you two, I see what you're doing.

Go whine to each other on whatever faggot instant messenger you kikes use.

Wish i knew what are you trying to communicate Koko

Don't really care about him.But there is a real problem with newfags: fuck sake, Codemonkey changed the system what? 2-3 months ago, how the fuck this filth doesn't know it.
Also 10/10 image user.

its all these faggots promoting a 4chan-like image that are ruining Holla Forums. Follow the faggot guys!

Yeah, that Mandela fucked me pretty hard

It writes itself.

and yeah sorry I don't keep windows xp installed just to prove a point like you guys do.
also what's with these millennials not knowing what windows XP looks like.

I clear never was effected by the effect :^)

But in all seriousness I've had constant deja vu since Trump's victory, only things are not the same this time

Actually the barbarians and Jews did.

That you got from Tumblr, i doubt Windows XP stored their wallpaper with that filename.
What do you do there user? Talk about gender policy or push for white genocide? Landed some fine whale?

google images actually. stop nagging me like a teacher finding wikipedia in the reference list.

Wasn't windows xp before? Also
It's like you didn't know images have the system filename and the one you give.Shoo shoo back to your tranny blog.
This thread stinks of newfags, I need air

Flustered?

OY VEY A TRUE HISTORY THREAD
SHUT THIS SUCCESSFUL DISCUSSION DOWN MY SHABBOS GOYS
FAGGOT MODS ARE ON OUR SIDE DON'T WORRY

It was also the end of the 13th baktun, 13 baktuns making a Great Cycle, which is why it was considered so significant. One baktun is about 394 years.
But what does this have to do with the precession of the vernal equinox and Age of Aquarius? Age of Pisces is said to have started around the beginning of the first millennium and it takes the vernal equinox to move from one zodiac sign to the next 2160 years in average, if you account for 37° for Pisces, then Aquarius starts in about 600 years. There is no consensus and you can probably make it coincide with 21.12.12 by playing around, but it would amount to confirmation bias.

w e w

He's a deliberate shill, but if you fact check his stuff, you actually find interesting stuff.

speaking of high energy kek (your picture)

what's the deal with this website? is this real? looks like meme magic to me

sage for off topic

fug, never noticed that before.

you just added to the shitting ITT. Fucking religion d&c and animu faggots are ruining 8ch

No, he destroyed it.

it's exactly the same, plasma scales, what applies to the micro applies to the cosmos in that regard

there's not much to falsify, they are earth maps overlaid with star maps, it either matches or it doesn't

his beliefs about the tree of life are whatever, but his work on the geo-starmaps is clear, they all do point to that star, the symbol repeats universally

if he was a plant, why would his theory be appropriated by hollywood for discrediting?

hurr durr i spoke with people in mission control therefore everything is true hurr durr because everyone always tells the truth and/or feeding fake data to terminals is too hard hurr durr

Stellar critical thinking faculty you have there moron.

So i am wrong because i am right? cant compute.

Kitos war was against christianity mr shekelgoldsteinberg.

Your average american protestant? maybe. America isnt the world shill.

Hey now, my inquiry was completely honest.

Were the ancient Egyptians actually white?

the ancient egyptians seem to have been multicultural, with the ruling class being whiter, and the majority of the population being the same uniquely egyptian tan ethnic group that can be found there today

if you look at their physical location it makes sense too, they are a stonesthrow from all of native african kingdoms and tribes, european greeks, levantic semites and the arabians

assuming he wasn't lying about that

Yea you are pretty retarded. What is your stance, what are facts, give me details why it is not possible to use Werner Von Braun's rocket science propulsion to get an object 200 miles into the atmosphere, and orbit in freefall around the planet. You can see the ISS almost every night zooming across the night sky horizon, with the naked eye, and especially with a little telescope. There is NASA tv which has shown 24/7 streams of the ISS almost daily, showing missions, voice relays, etc. There are youtube channels where they go to the observatory on the ISS, there are hundreds of older videos of astronauts playing in the ISS. Russian astronauts have video footage, there was a recent tour of the entire ISS modules in 4K resolution a month ago. 25+ nations of astronauts have done scientific missions aboard the ISS, maintenance, etc. The ISS must use onboard thrusters every few months for attitude correction since there is still microscopic drag force slowing the ISS down, and pulling it lower into altitude. You can see space shuttle launches yourself, where actual people walk on board the shuttle, you watch it lift into space, hearing engine roars, etc. SpaceX, Boeing, other independent rocket companies of hundreds of thousands of people employ to help make cargo carrying rockets to reach the ISS. Russia sends their own rockets off in Kazakhstan where the preists even bless the rocket. The US currently relies on Russian rockets to get our crew into space onboard the ISS. How the fuck can any of this be fake? How? Where is the evidence? Does your brain just not work? Can you go work at McDonalds please?
You, provide me an ounce of detail that you are not slightly retarded. Go visit NASA, tour their mission controls in Houston or in Florida.
4K video of almost every room in the ISS youtube.com/watch?v=DhmdyQdu96M
FUCKING LIVE STREAM OF THE ISS RIGHT NOW ON YOUTUBE VIA NASA's CHANNEL youtube.com/watch?v=UdmHHpAsMVw

It's staggeringly close to the modern understanding of the astral plane, and how astral winds affect the physical plane.

Our ancestors had a much more accurate understanding of the spiritual realms (that is, all gods exist, the universe is a web of causalities, spirits exist on different planes of reality and are enmeshed with different types of energy).

Were it not for Christianity, I'd wager that skeptics would not be so obsessed with distancing themselves from anything remotely spiritual, because in the recent past (up to 1,500 years ago), anything supernatural was tied up in a very implausible and frankly infuriatingly stupid conception about how the universe works.

Hyperboria?

how can he lie about something that is published? it's not like the shape and features is something hidden away you have to take on his word

look, ive seen the 2-hour video about the skull
the skull itself could be fake, he could be lying about all the information about the skull, the geneticists, all of it. All we really have is his word. Despite everything he's said and done, is there any actual proof that it's real? Or did he just need a few more hundred thousand dollars to "finish testing"?

I'm not saying it's fake. I'm saying that, so far, it's in line with every other con that's ever existed. I hope it's real, but I can't believe so.

Hey vid related

why did you link a neegoraptor video

yawn.

The "live stream" cuts out at night "becaushe it's no point because you wont see anything anyway"(even though there are supposed "real" footage from ISS where you can see city's and lights at night…). Also the camera sucks and doesnt even remotely look like their 3d movies of ISS flybys look like.

I just read the rest of your post… Are you a real person or just really young?? Is this your "argument"?

I dont know if you realize but all of that can be faked easily. Myself i am a 3d modeller and i can say with 100% knowledge that all of what you list can be easily faked.. especially with billion dollar budgets…

Hell even in the apollo days they had wires they show off in documentaries that they use to "simulate spacewalks" that look like low-gravity when you remove the wires from the footage.. You have heard about hollywood huh kid?

Your post is so low-quality im not sure what to say, do you really want me to go through your post point by point as if what you said were actually good arguments? I'm sure even you yourself will be able to debunk yourself if you try. I know its hard to believe that they have been lying to you but that is unfortunately how it is. Powerful people have been lying to the plebs for millennia. It has always been like this. The question is not "have they lied", but, "how much?"

I think you may be retarded yourself

what con that has ever existed? you are talking about some mythical conjob, name one
name a single one or fuck off

if you want to get into this solipsistic bullshit, you can't trust anyone, 99.9999% of science and news is something you take on the word of others, solely and without understanding

show me a good reason that isn't disinfo fueled paranoia that the published information would be fake

this is exactly the reaction I wanted everyone to see

kys

Go home, youre too young to be here.

in that case, a navigation system? like using landmarks to figure out your direction and position.

who knows what it's for? complete mystery

it might be identified with the e.kur of sumerian mythology but you can't say for sure

it might be navigational, the theory of the giza power plant which conveniently describes in detail many of the things found inside and their function from an engineering persective also does note that there isn't an apparant place for all the energy to go except out into space via the various channels that extend from the """""kings""""" chamber to the sky

but who really knows?

She doesn't mention anything about the holohoax not having happened or the kikes being in leagues with hostile ayys therefore I call bullshit.

Also she sounds like a retarded tumblertta being triggered by mispronouncing her pronouns.

This shit is poorly veiled anti-White propaganda.

You flat earth cunts aren't allowed to use that word.

Why? Stars doesnt exist on the Flat Earth? Any other brilliant observations? Hahahaha

the shit is poorly veiled in all respects

bibliotecapleyades is a great resource but it really does not make any kind of effort to distinguish good sources from bad ones, that is on the reader alone

Oh you are so fucking smart, let's live in a cave underground and never look to the stars and carve mankind into the planets. My post is low quality. How about you off yourself?

GOOD ARGUMENT? You want a good argument? Fucking learn what men of your past have discovered for you. Mechanics, statics, dynamics, mechanical systems, aerodynamics, engines, gas dynamics.

If you can shoot a rocket, an ICBM, whatever, into the air, how come you can't strap a man to it and have acceleration low enough to not kill someone while going into space, while having a pressurized system like in a submarine, but in a space suit / small module? Its not in space, its 200 miles above in the air.

I'll say it again.
Air friction is almost negligible. If you don't know how things fucking orbit around planets, why are you talking to me. The ISS is doing what its doing for the same reason the moon is doing around the Earth. Phobos to Mars. The rings around Saturn. The moons around every fucking planet. Every fucking planet around any star. It is in free fall while being tugged by gravity.

Escape velocity.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escape_velocity
You fucking niggers are so damned stupid, why do you even find a place like this on the internet to spew your bullshit? You think your logic trumps mine? Your research? You think people will awaken to some insane le redpill?

Like I said, you are either bait, or simply fucking retarded. If you want to debate the fuck out of me, you need to provide 100% evidence that whatever source you are showing me PROVES that
1. The current international missions are not real, which 25+ nations are actively a part of.
2. Competing nations would have proven that said missions are fake example: India, China. They are putting things into orbit, if the entire West was fake, they would gladly say so with evidence to show they are the smartest innovators on earth. Oh wait they aren't
You just want bait to waste my life and you got it buddy.

random result from google
aplanetruth.info/2015/03/31/24-why-did-so-many-apollo-astronots-die-mysterious-deaths-in-just-three-years-time/

it's not a secret

Holy shit. You are so right. NASA is a total fake. Everything you have shown discredits 100% of the things that NASA does. You are the winner, Russia wins.

You have to tell yourself, what does this have for implications of stuff? People die. Okay. That doesn't connect dots to anything, nor does it prove that anything is fake. You my friend, are retarded.

Does your little jewgle search prove that Escape Velocity does not exist? Orbital velocity? Rockets? No? O-oh.. okay then, I'll be on my way and filter you and anyone else who provides retarded counter-arguments that point zero to Werner Von Braun's achievements.

I'm just saying that your argument for why it can't be a conspiracy is retarded, typical and tired incredulence fallacy type stuff

its a good feel

No, you have to establish what type of conspiracy argument it is. I don't know what the fuck your argument is. Is all of NASA a conspiracy to be fake, every company dealing with it, every citizen in every nation, including Japan and Russia that works jointly with them in all 30+ of their control centers across the world? Or are you talking about 1 little small bit was a conspiracy, like in the mid 60's when the Public and Russia needed to know that America was ahead in the game of the space race, thereby faking numerical data, etc? Or are you saying there was a conspiracy to fake moon landings, because a whole boat load of things can be easily debunked. I don't know what your argument is and you probably need to spell it out via an abstract and introduction so I can fully understand what depth of "conspiracy" you mean.
You can't just say "Nasa" "muh conspiracy" "something something 60's" and expect me to know which particular area this supposed conspiracy is linked to, or if it also has an impact on current business.

my argument is that that is fucking retarded, just because you polish the doorknob of a conference room doesn't mean you know what goes on inside

in reality, a very small number of people would have to be in the know if it was a real world conspiracy, rather identify the people who would need to actually know and are not just tangentially involved from the ground, such as the astronauts themselves, who are involved with mysterious deaths that should make you at least think about why that is, since you can't usually tell a good assassination is one

you start with dumb assumptions, such as the idea that you know everything to begin with, or that for no identifiable reason some secret information "would be known" if it was real, which does not follow, probably because you have no real concept of how information control actually works

and you get dumb conclusions about what can and can't be a conspiracy, if you want to argue for the reality of space travel use more substantial arguments that are not rooted in your own ignorance and incredulity

I am not arguing one way or the other that it is or isn't, only that your argument is dumb

You aren't talking about reality though. I want to see what your argument is, and you are still talking about theoretical bull that simply means nothing. If you don't have an argument, don't start one.

Well, christianity expelled merchants and muslims from yurop and without that skeptics would be just beheaded infidels.

How to prove flat earth.

1. Open google earth.
2. go long down on the globe close to the surface.
3. ascend slowly noting when curvature becomes visible. Per the curvature formula distance in miles sqared x 8 inch one should see curvature already after 1 km.. quite fast and one also does in google earth. And for anyone that has ever flown an airliner the cruise altitude is about 10 000 meters. Go see how much curve google earth shows you at this distance and compare to how you haven't seen a curve when youve flown before =DDDD

I just flew an airliner a couple days ago and asked the stewardess what height we had. She said 10000 meter and i looked out the window and it was perfectly flat. According to google earth(and every curve calulation on the planet, no matter if the shills are pushing it or not) it should curve. Not like pic related. It's Flat.

Reported. Literally kill yourself.

Yeah, they target these threads the most, they REALLY don't want the truth to get out.

Oooh. Reported. You jewboys are always so predictable.

[citation needed]

You must be new here.

>>>/x/
Reported again.

From my basic paleontological knowledge I know for fact that the evolutionary claim in that "interview" is bullshit. All non-avian dinosaurs with a decent encephalization quota barely looked like reptiles and much more looked like fucking birds, their closest relatives, and there was not a single dinosaur that even remotely approached early iguanodon reconstructions as giant iguanas.

It will be your doom. Holla Forums is POLITICALLY INCORRECT and NO MOON LANDING and EARTH IS NOT ROUND IS VERY POLITICALLY INCORRECT, so at least it should be given a hearing. Not that it matters, even youtube is more underground than this place because every topic is allowed.

OH MY GOD I CAN'T DEBUNK THIS!!!!!!!

Holy shit, that timestamp 09:09:09 in pst

The earth is bigger than you realize, lad. That's all I can really tell you.

When you see ground footage, taken at night, of a rocket leave the atmosphere, the rocket will escape the shadow of the earth and be illuminated.

Flat earthers just have a small sense of scale. That's their problem. You havnt wrapped your head around the idea that the curve you are always looking for only comes at extreme altitudes.

10,000 meters is not high enough. You need to leave the atmosphere. Earth is that big.

youtu.be/33tb5r4pBFc
Here's what I'm talking about. Atlas v launch. You can see the trail at night because it has escaped the shadow of the earth.

Information must be suppressed on this, I can't find a good description on its origins or discovery. Why?

I'm up to Tablet 5, and it's very good, however. I just don't know how old it is or where it was found, and in what condition. I know nothing but the translated word and your image.

fuck off jew

you don't need rockets to see the shadow of the earth, it's visible on every clear evening

We need a new religion, lads. Paganism and Christianity combined: LARPianity

These types of walls are found all over the world.

Also everybody watch sylvies channel. Some mindblowing stuff.
Video embedded is about dwarfs (for the tolkien enthusiasts here).

egypt one looks more like a crack or a filler piece, everything else is regular

So bears the question, can we speak of coincidence? Especially for the most ancient sites.

pure coincidence goy. we wuz primitive neanderthals.

a distinctive feature of the peru ones is that they are tight enough that you can't fit a razor inbetween the rocks, without the use of mortar

where the others have mortar, gaps, rough eges etc.

THESE ARE NOT IN DIFFERENT SIZES BY RANDOM
Read The Temple of Man: R. A. Schwaller de Lubicz. It's about 100 pages so it's not long.
These stones are laid in seemingly random order just for the ordinary eye.
In fact, they have secret ritualistic symbolic meanings that just the builders and their priests knew. All of these buildings were basically architectural books, maps of knowledge of some sorts. And you need a key and amount of highly sophisticated knowledge that takes a lifetime to accumulate.
THEY DID NOT BUILD TEMPLES WITH 200 TONNE BLOCK FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES

The book that I mentioned was written as a study of the Temple of Luxor. Every stone, every hieroglyph, every nook and cranny has it's own meaning/s in the greater scheme of the temple. We may not see it since it's barren but these stones were painted in their days of use thousands of years ago. Every temple had it's priests that studied their entire lives in these temples. Pic related is temple of Luxor and the Vatican for comparison. Secrets hidden in plain sight.
Angor Wat is the best intact example. There are miles of reliefs that show history, philosophy, etc. of the builders culture.

Additionally, these structures are built earthquake proof far better than all of the modern buildings. They are built to last and they will last far longer than our Western civilization if we manage to destroy ourselves.

That is probably the most ignorant statement I've ever read in my life.

Many others have this feature as well.

They are like this in Egyptian sites, too, boy-o.

Also, Easter fucking island.

LOL! But boats go over the curvature of the earth when they disappear on the horizon right? You ballers crack me up.

and google earth doesnt accurately represent the curve lololol and curvature calculations doesnt exist lololol /that was sarcasm

Are you..Are you rusing me?

Youre the one simultaneously claiming "joo cant see curvature guis even though lots of official footage from nasa shows curvature from lower altitudes and even though i also simultaneously have the belief that boats disappear over the horizon because they go over the curvature over the earth like the jew told me. I also believe math isnt real and exact curvature calulations doesnt exist and google earth doesnt represent the curvature correctly"

Its pretty clear youre the one rusing me.

Its FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.

and you claim "oh and the curvature footage from nasa is the only correct one although independent footage from the same altitude shows none and guis fisheye lenses doesnt exist and when i find a video with fisheye lens and the "earths curve" shifts from convex to concave that proves round earth".

no the light bends upwards over distance causing that illusion

The airplane example and the gyro example disproves concave earth. It's flat.

About the "there is a slight hiding of the bottom of objects at a long enough distance but a lot less than what the curvature math should show" phenomena jeranism has treated the subject.

To anyone investigating this subject(flat earth) you have to actually DEEP research it. It's not enough to skim the surface because gateway (((knowledge))) are there every step of the way to convince you its all nonsense. All the gateway (((knowledge))) presented by the shills doesnt hold up when you research it further though. You have to learn how to THINK, that thing that wasnt taught in school.

Oh and Flat Earth Society is controlled op. truth presented badly and mixed with lies. that's why obama refers to it constantly, kerry and nasa cant shut up about it when they talk about flat earth.

You doing the exact thing I constantly see. Just telling people to "keep going! You'll eventually be enlightened!"

Is flat earth just designed to get people to waste their time?

It's meant to make target movement look like a caricature and encourage people to waste their time, indeed. It's like those illuminati, reptillians, greys and whatever the fuck conspiracy theories they used before. Kikes and alphabet shill it hard, so that any outsider who sees this will immediately turn away from target movement and ignore anything it has to say. Filter them and report them. If you want, you can engage with them, but ultimately they never provide any proof for their claims and just go around, ironically, in circles.

greys are physically proven to be real just like bigfoot

Whatever fags. Ive provided a proof in this very thread. Ive mentioned lots of suspicious things. Ive mentioned things you can look deeper into too.

Don't you see that your shilling will just make me mention more things and spread the message further?

This is what the shills always do. They know that if you actually spend time and look into the subject you will stop listening to them so they psychologize everything and label instead.

Just listen to what this priviledged jew says: "if you want"… as if he had any authority whatsoever when he's just an asshole that happened to have a rich ancestor.

I personally believe that it is just wheeled out from time to time to discredit people. I mean lets face it, they may have a lot of genuine good information but if they start spouting flat Earth bullshit then it makes all of the good information they have look like crap too. How are people going to believe the rest of your body of work if they can't get past the fact that you're a complete tinfoil tard flat Earth believing fruitloop.

By abandoning their mind slavery to these TV-induced hypnogogic control words designed to stop rational thought in its tracks.

Caring about whether people think something is "tinfoil" is exactly equal to
it does not determine truth

Because plane windows have such wide view, right?

I that's also the case with knifeears I hope they are extinct.

IT'S CALLED ANATOLIA MEHMET

more names. but none of you "debunk" the example i posted because you can't.

they do actually. you can get a quite wide fov(and by looking sideways out the window you can get almost perfect 180 degrees) also there is the fact that if the earth is round it should not rise to your eyelevel like it always does. they teach this in artclass… time to brush up. and of course to end the argument if the earth is a ball you get perfect view in the y dimension(that is, away from you) despite if it had been true what you said that the window didnt allow a wide fov in the x dimension.

What a pretty name. Remove Turks. Revive Anatolia.

Please just start your own thread.

(51)

I wonder where the mods are. Flat earth spamming should be bannable on sight.

Look mate, just stick a Gopro camera on a weather balloon filled with helium (like many others have done) let it float up to the atmosphere and film the Earth in all it's glory before popping at the outer limits and returning back to Earth. Then bring that footage to me and explain how your theory stands.

How about they used their right brain hemisphere more often than the left? The words "masculine" and "feminine", while spiritually relevant, have become diluted nowadays.

Now let me say something which just jumped into my mind:

What if the real Aryans were intuitive and magic derives from the right brain half, and the Martians thought primarily with the left brain half? What if the Martians gave us technology and "masculinity", but made it more difficult for us to shoot arcane bolts when we feel like it? Arcane is a code word for Aryan, anyways.

I blame the palachinta-eaters.

i tried that once, it got deleted. im tired of shittalking and having to spoonfeed everyone. the earth is flat.

to make this simpler to understand. If you are standing on a ball the view should drop away from you because everything is dropping away from you on a ball and its not that little. In 1 mile you should see 8 inches of a drop. In 2 miles 32 inches, in 3 miles 72 inches/1.8 meters. The view if you are looking over a flat plain on a curved earth it should NEVER rise to eyelevel and it shouldnt even be close if you are very high up like in a plane.

To make this easier to see in your mind imagine a plane over a round earth seen from the side. If the pilot sees out his window on a round earth he should see:

a) the horizon should never rise to his eye height because round balls never rise to the observers eye. This is just how light interacts with the eye and the brain processes objects. It should be well below his eye height…
b) from that height he should see it slightly curve away from him.

None of this is seen no matter how high one goes and in fact the horizon always stays at the height of the eyeline… This is ONLY concomitant with a flat earth.

Gopro use fisheye lenses

btw. all this can be tested in a 3d modeling app. i use blender but perhaps sketchup is easier if ur a noob.

youtube.com/watch?v=MjkERI3L3Fw

You should consider that maybe she didn't want to mention these things, because she didn't want to be pinned has the helper of JUDAH.

"Fact is that we don’t know what had really happened. The "Illojim" were gone from one day to another, they vanished without a trace together with their ships and we found most of their surface installations destroyed by them. The humans were on their own and your civilization developed. Many of us were in contact with certain (more southern) tribes of your species in the coming centuries and we were able to convince some of them that we are not the "Evil" the aliens wanted them to believe."

I bet the more southern tribes of """"""our""""""" species were these aforementioned semites.
On a personal note, many of the things she says coincide with what i have studied over the years.

Easy distinction:
Which cultures see dragons as good, and which cultures see dragons as bad? Fortune, or beast?

The dragon is but a winged serpent and it represents the caduceus/kundalini (and kundalini representing spiral DNA) mainly, these reptoids are different, they have an humanoid body.

Good point.
What I meant was explicitely the dragon.
Snakes are good, though.
Now that I think of your second pic: isn't Thoth (see: ) also called Hermes?

Sounds plausible given that she sounds like a full blown tumblirette.

Okay, i've skimmed through this thread, and while some manage to post some decent observations or theories, we have not yet managed to put down a timeline which is alternative to the christian one. I've done some research myself, though i am far from an expert on this area, which is wide. Last year i was on Easter Island myself and saw the walls and moais which fueled my interest in the subject. I've spoken to people who worked with Thor Heyerdahl personally. He was the one who proved it was possible to sail from South America for 40 days or more in a fucking raft. He also began the excavations there, as well as in Peru and other areas. He found evidence of a high culture, similar to the Inca in the middle of the pacific, which certainly questions the narrative. He also found evidence of white people, the viracochas in South America many centuries before Pizarro and the Conquistadors.

He tried to get his findings accepted, but was laughed at by the christian scientific community, and later compared to pseudos-cientists like Daniken (muh ancient aliens). One thing is certain, since the birth of christ, the christians have written the history. They destroyed tablets containing the history of easter island, burnt what was heathen, tore down temples and structures using the stone to build churches. All evidence which is not according to the christian narrative has been destroyed, or does not get any attention- This makes it hard to prove anything at all. We can merely be theoretic. What we know about the vikings for instance was written by Snorri Sturlasson, 200 years after the christians came and killed all the pagan chiefs and "intellectuals".

How can we go forth mapping and proving our history from from ancient times till today in a rational manner? It makes no sense talking about Doggerland last ice age if we can't even say for certain what happened a thousand years ago.

Interesting areas to research:
- The origin of the indo-european peoples and their migrations.
- Pre-Christian texts.
- Pyramids in Asia, Europe and South America.
- Symbolism etc. Similarites which indicate contacts between cultures.
- Language and genetic patterns.

if you have any good evidence do go ahead and post it

the timeline doesn't exist for a reason

the ones who would interbreed with them were turks, not niggers.

I should ask: how much do we know definitively about Atlantis?

We know that it has many different names, Atlantis, Hyperboria, etc. All that we know is that there was DEFINITELY a precursor human civilization before the last ice age. This civilization wasn't super technological like the /x/ faggots believe, but were advanced enough to work stone, travel by ship, and have enough agriculture to sustain them.

What we don't know is where they were located, what race of people they were Aryan, obviously what language they spoke, etc..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-M215_(Y-DNA)#Origins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belus_(Egyptian)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danaus

Mate I don't know if you're in the construction industry, but the things they've built demonstrates that they were extremely advanced.

Yes but not in the typical ayy lmao nonsense. They were advanced at specific things, mainly stonework and math/astronomy. If they were more advanced than us, there would be tons of evidence supporting that. What I'm saying is that they didn't have flying cars and weren't literal ayy lmaos. They were advanced yes, but not in the way all the /x/ faggots are shitting up this thread with.

stop using that mind control meme, same with the hurr durr steel beams shit, it's pure disinfo

ancient civilizations make no secret of where they got their knowledge, the stars

crystalinks.com/emerald.html
This is the M. Doreal translation of the emerald tablets. There's some cool stuff in there, including claiming that Thoth, the writer, is an atlantean, and claims to be a higher-dimensional being or "child of the stars," and further claims that there are beings of darkness, reptile in physical form, masquerading as men, and that sound waves properly focused on the reptile beings of darkness would interrupt the glamour which hides the true reptilian form.

This is a super interesting read. It seems like a combination of an epic hero legend and a religious text. It's pretty fucking cool.

I saw something in this thread or my search results saying his latest form was as Hermes Trismegistus

Thoth claimed he buried his spaceship under the sphinx. Read the Doreal translation I posted here:

Yes he was.

And again yes his name meaning "Hermes Thrice Greatest".

Did you have a chance to take a look at the "12 pyramids of thoth" part? If so then I think I found one of his pyramids up in alaska. Pic related

Didn't they figure out why the Bermuda triangle was crashing planes and shit?

STOP BEING A FLAT EARTH DUMBASS

GO TO THE OCEAN AND WATCH A SHIP DISAPPEAR OVER THE HORIZON YOU IGNORANT SUBHUMAN FILTH

They're all saying that it has something to do with the pyramid.

I thought it was some kind of hotbed for electromagnetic activity that caused the planes/boats to overload and stop working

Nice trips.
I'm willing to bet the pyramid is still active since of course it was a power source.

A-FUCKING-GREED user

Imagine yourself in the position of Thoth. Trying to teach science and rationality and culture to beings as far below you as chimps are below humans. Bring a laptop and Sola panel to the Congo and tell me how far you get with the primates who've just reached the stone age.

I didn't search the pyramids yet. After I read the translation of the tablets, I had to come back here to discuss. Any good links?

So the following post was written for you user:

I have heard that before. I didn't imagine it d because of the pyramids until now though.

Nice trips btw

Thor?

Sorry, I don't see this as real. I'm pretty sure if that little ass-prober was real, all the hairs on my neck would stand on end. It looks like one of those plays where everyone's dressed in black and manipulating bright puppets.

What properties could the pyramids have that would make them electromagnetic? Finno-Korean war leftovers or what

Lets think about it. The pyramid is most likely built by stone so that wouldn't give off an electromagnetic field. However what's INSIDE the pyramid is a different story.

I meant made up of.

I figured that much. Are we assuming our forebears had access to electricity and electromagnetic devices? Or you referring to some kind of element that would give off a reading?

I will say this. Modern Tech is catching up to Ancient Knowledge. They had access to advanced tech but they didn't have the vocabulary to describe what they were seeing. Let's say this electromagnetic field was natural. OK, what element produces strong electromagnetic field and how big area wide would it have to be to create a giant bermuda triangle like field?

Many of us understand– and painfully so– the extent to which our race is inclined to allow itself to be overwhelmed and destroyed by other races. We call it "pathological altruism" and it's one of the biggest hurdles we face in the struggle for our race.

this is probably a troll. but i remember the time my dad told me when we were out on a boat and he said, see son, "there the boat goes over the curvature" because it disappeared.

Then i took out the binoculars and lo and behold the entire boat appeared again. it was just atmosphere.

like this?

it is

it is illegal to climb the great pyramid for three reasons

1. it's dangerous, because of the height
2. too much traffic will damage the exterior stones more

however most of the mechanism is destroyed, some by archaeologists, others by time, and yet others by some unknown destructive event inside, and the conductive cap is missing, so it won't perform its original function whatever it was

see

actual burial chamber vs """"""kings"""""" chamber

Somebody needs to do this as a 'prank', just make a sonic device and cycle through every conceivable frequency, blast random people with it and see who negatively reacts to it.

Hermes is the Greek name for Thoth.

There's a documentary on the Great Pyramid claiming that the moving water underneath generates charge, and while limestone is not conductive, granite is semiconductive. It claims that when the gold cap was on the top of the pyramid, it broadcasted electricity line Tesla was trying to do.

Anybody have the frame - to - frame stabilization software handy? I can't tell what is happening in this vid.

Why does the stars disappear when i fly in an airliner up high?

Why can i see "stars" through the moon sometimes?

Why does the sun seem so close when im flying?