F is For Family Season 2 Trailer

F is For Family Season 2 Trailer.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ASD7i
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I couldn't even get through the first.

Haven't watched it.
But I heard it starts like Family Guy but ends up being Bojack Horseman pretending to be Kin of the Hill.

I like that Bill sonofabitch.

That's a pretty apt. description. The characters are more likable than those in Bojack though IMO. Mostly because it's in more of a middle ground between the depressing shit and the retarded over the top wacky bullshit Bojack does.

Bill Burr is based af. Anything he creates is gold. Can't wait for the new season.

Hell yeah, I've been wondering when we'd get this. Who the hell thought having a seven episode season was a good idea, anyway? This show started off pretty bland, but the characters grew on me and the jokes improved as it went on. The last episode had won me over. Hope they don't fuck up.

It's very mediocre at first, but gets better later on. Intro is very good too.

Billy Freckles is just a pussy whipped faggot at this point. His comedy is the only thing in his life that Nia doesn't control (yet), but his specials get worse every year anyway. Only good thing coming out of this is Nia divorcing Burr for his Leprechaun gold, and Billy getting his comedic anger back.

I'm surprised they are doing a second one. I hope it keeps the quality up that it ended the first season with, but I can't help but feel pessimistic.

Watched the first season three times. Can't wait.

I've seen this shit happen to two people firsthand. I can't even fathom dealing with a wife like that on a daily basis, let alone in short outings. Pussy whipping is a real thing and it fucking destroys men…

I remember listing to his podcast around this part
I head him say he cried like a bitch because of it and you feel for him at that moment. Is he really getting a divorce?

No. Not yet, anyway. But Nia is making all the classic abusive gold digger moves. She will probably try to hang around until kid is at least 5 years old, or until Billyboy snaps and fucks some women who is actually attractive and not a cunt.

I don't care if you dislike it, but can I get a why?

Press f to pay respects

It's amusing to watch top comedians struggle to understand the sociopolitical forces working against them. Old Billy red nuts is absolutely clueless, as it is even happening to him in his own home. And he wonders why he has anger issues, he is being cucked slowly and doesn't want to believe it…

Sad to see bill collapse into a wimpy beta pussy
But that's what he gets for marrying a nigress

I didn't even like Bill…Now I want to hug him or something. This is…Just…Wow…I dunno I want to get him a chocolate bar or something.

For some strange reason that pisses me off more than anything. I do remember one podcast where he actually had some time. He found a good spot, some beer and a burger and was more or less contented for the time being. He realized if he told his wife what happened she would had made sure he never found peace.

It is somewhat surprising to see a Netflix show take that kind of a risk.

They zoomed in on the dad's balls slapping against his wife's ass in the first season.

Fucking finally I waited an entire fucking year.

It pisses you off because it means Bill Burr's wife treats him the same way she treats a dog.

I can't speak for him, but for me, this show is unremarkable at best. How many 'adult' shows do we have that are drawn in an extremely art style, which are about a dysfunctional family? Too many to count. If this is what is considered "good" animation, then the executives have already won at making their audiences' tastes shitty.

I wish I was born in another dimension with better quality

Nia's always been a cunt.

archive.is/ASD7i

does the loli get nude?
now that would be a risk.

Who's this guy? The new CK?

because is their source of income. But expect Nia to be the first instigating the divorce and Bill paying alimony until he's too old like John Cleese.

It's Netflix man, not going to happen. If you want nudes, learn to draw or wait until a patreon artist post it on a booru or paheal.

Yes.

Had literally no interest in watching this until I heard Bill Burr was involved. Also hearing people saying it's good

don't be stupid, pedoshit is only going to get more and more common and accepted.

Really? Balls in an animated show? What female nudity do they show?

I know, there was a cartoon about some mafia family that showed a naked loli, but it was poorly animated flash shit

Well, alright, then.

BIG