Antifas need to be purged

I have had enough of leftists. They even attack on Christmas Eve, of all days. If Antifa ever interferes with you, take them down with extreme prejudice.

Other urls found in this thread:

de.metapedia.org/wiki/Germanophobe_Flutbrigade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of all the things that happened this happened the most

Cool story.

Gotta get tested for AIDS now

I don't care if this shit happened or not, I still fucking praise ya even if you didn't pull a terminator 2 and kneecap him.

Reminds me of that one time I single handedly defeated an entire Antifa march all by myself.

I once defeated BLM protest by casting "summon a watermelon" spell into volcano. Dumb niggers just jumped into lava.

Post timestamp of your gun or it never happened.

What'd you do, wear a swastika shirt and pretend to do karate?

Being in the American south has its perks. We don't have antifa around here. They'd get shot and they know it.

I once holocausted a bunch of jews then had 8 aryan babies

You have no idea how illegal that is. Noguns country with a puddle of water for a leader.

I belive you, just like I belive in those dubbs

Nice blog! Subscribed!

Also, didn't happen.

I appreciate your inflation, but it was one guy. Not even sure it was Antifa.

Used my otaku katana and Zanmato'd the entire field

Great work friendo!

I am not a combat expert. Probably why I got cut on the fag's face.

He got triggered by my phone's wallpaper

Incredible LARP, friend.

Anyways, Merry Christmas Everyone. Here's to a new year of happening.

Not unthinkable. Antifa fags are wimps.

I would imagine they work better in groups. Still assume they are dangerous.

That is entirely possible, there is a video of a skinhead punching two of them and the rest of them fled away.

If you punched his stupid cocknose back into his face or hit that artery on his head, he'd stop being annoying fast.

You could've taken what's left of >his balls down with your hardest kick or punch; I remember how some user talked about how he did it to some poor faggot. Spoiler alert: he never walked again

The first thing we're doing is purging traitors.

It was all heat of the moment, haven't punched anyone since HS. Out of practice.

Can you do trap-sex scenarios?

nice blog faggot

What country do you live in where there antifa clowns and you can own a .45?

Something similiar happened to me once, but on a train
I didn't punch him though
I grabed both of his arms by the joints and pulled them down as i headbutted his nose and kneed his groin,
I was planing on taking him down and football kick him in the head but he fell down crying on his own
Commies are wimps

How are Antifas even a thing? How do they get introduced to their ideology of wanton hooliganism? I've never seen one in real life.

If you were worried about AIDS you'd have rinsed it with bleach while it was fresh.

Normally I like greentext stories but this shit got pretty bad about halfway through.

I still believe you though

Basically, upper-middle class brats raised by single moms who never grew out of their rebellious stage. No ambitions, no aspirations, zero capacity for self-discipline, cannot hold a job due to laziness. They smoke, do and deal drugs, drink themselves into comas, vandalize property and play shitty music only their kind listens to. Due to extreme boredom, they enjoy breaking things and hurting people "cuz da system needs ta be smashed, man". Perfect NWO shock troops due to lack of life experience, zero moral standards and high excitability.
Their dens very easily identified - find the most run-down house in the district, check if it's covered in graffiti and has trash and used syringes scattered around. There's a 95% chance it is an antifa haunt.

For the society's point of view, these creatures are semi-sentient biowaste - useless, toxic and aggressive.

I'll keep that as a note. Thanks.

I imagine that they actually work much worse in groups. Communism discourages hard work afterall, they are all go to push off the fighting on the guy next to them and not want to risk their own skin, they all collect a paycheck at the end of the day anyways don't they? No heroes among Communists.

Punch someone in the mouth and you get cut on their teeth. It's simple.

Aim for the nose for massive damage and waterworks.

Do a side hook to the chin to rattle the brain and cause a knockout.

Just make sure no one falls and hits their head on anything hard, or you'll have an accidental homicide on your hands, and that's jail time.

You have no idea how prophetic those dubs are

so, don't do the thing you just told them to do

also, who the fuck's that Axel jabroni on your pic? he looks exactly like Cody from Final Fight

Don't act to cheery, the antifags are in Atlanta now. Probably because of Holly Jew fucks coming in droves. Fuck them all to Death.

lol couldn't have been a more appropriate comment than this

Only the best beat em up series ever created, Dwayne.

OP, why are you using a chimp caliber?

Antifas are pretty much three groups: Dyfunctional welfare leeches who want to pretend their lazyiness is a act of political rebellion, deeply ideological commie cultists (these are usually the most dangerous) and edgy upper-middle class children doing safe "rebellious" anti-white shit.

t. Eurofag who went to uni and had contact with these groups

Nothing bullets cannot cure.

You joke, but this has happened before.

Sage for OP's story being fake, antifa don't exist in the US.

It did not happen or you would be in jail for pulling a loaded weapon on public transportation. It's ok for you to pretend, but at least know that your delusion isn't shared.

Probably exaggerated as fuck, but was still fun to read. If you actually did it, good on you.

He said he pulled the weapon after they both got thrown off the bus

That is not an abrasion from punching a person. Try harder next time. Also, the bus driver would have called police. Include that conversation next time. Also, also, there would be corroborating evidence on your local news. Include that next time.

2/10 effort
4/10 for getting so many replies

Can you dig it up?

Believable up until the gun part

He had the weapon on the bus, which would be included in the inevitable police report. A bus full of people with cell phones and nobody calls 911? I think not.

I have more of a problem with the LARP involving the Fudd-Five Rather than the superior 10mm Auto

I certainly wouldn't write these fags off. They're often balls deep in arms smuggling and drug trading. There's a reason why they push out law enforcement from heavily leftist parts of cities and not all of this has to do with political ACAB shit.
Many of them also go for actual combat experience by joing Novorussia/Kurdish/whatever forces and train themselves in sabotage techniques by firebombing infrastructure.

Really? And when was the last time they firebombed anything? The worst I remember was the "flut-brigade" in Germany that wanted to install explosives on sewer pipes to poison a city's water supply, but were dumb enough to announce it on a public website.
Antifa are a fucking joke, and for every one of them who is semi-threatening, there are 50 /k/ommandos whose only hobby is going to ranges and prepping.

I don't believe that for a second. Al they do his huff cock and sell coke to their professors to get shuffled through to get their useless degree.

In North America I find that the cultists are often intertwined with edgy middle-class kids who didn't grow out of their teenage years. The novelty I find are called the Redskins (or RASH). When I left uni they were infiltrating about every student association there was, and I've seen some in my neighborhood recently.

These pro-NWO clowns make it their lives to hunt and chase ebul natzees and aren't afraid to vandalize shops and businesses. Where I'm from (Canada) they are starting to invade traditionally blue-collar working class neighborhoods. They are trying to infiltrate the working class from within and hold jobs that are often manual. Just the other day at work one tried to talk me into this proletariat wet dream through the help of unions and white workers. God they are pathetic.

If you want to find out if you have any in your neighborhood, go out at night and draw a swatsika graffiti, they're drawn to it like moths to a light. They are usually between 20 and 30, and can be recognized by their tattoos. Avoid them at all cost if they are in a group. If something is vandalized in your neighborhood, it's them.

I expected that criticism. I'm looking to buy a new carry gun rather than carry my target range gun, but it takes a long time to get for my purposes. Any suggestions for 10mm?

Ever heard of a thing called a winter coat that can conceal things?

In addition, conceal carrying where it's not permitted (Not without special snowflake permits) is not that hard to do. It gets even easier in the winter.

I hear different stuff from the people working at DB, the area around Berlin especially is apparently pretty bad. They also firebombed cars of PEGIDA marchers quite often.

They're going to fail just as hard as the New Left commie kids in the 60s did. The question is whether they're going to go terrorist this time too.

I was looking for this episode, you have the archive of the site?

On the other hand, bringing a whole group of them in one place..

de.metapedia.org/wiki/Germanophobe_Flutbrigade

Hahahahaha fucking faggot how haven't the mods banned your kiddie ass yet

Maybe he's not an ape

OP is a LARPing faggot, but good read anyway. Gave me a small chuckle.

Woman/child/OP detected.

Hair grows on your hands if you are an animal or a subhuman

EAA Witness or anything in 10mm. If your used to having a 1911 in your hands and used to meaty recoil, you could go anywhere on the 10mm Auto Spectrum. More capacity, and more power.

I do like muh stahpin' powah. Thanks for the tip.

Good job, OP.

And don't worry about AIDS.

This jerk has never been laid in his whole life.

Even though I cleaned the wound, I am still getting checked. Faggots and AIDS go hand in hand.

(check it)
Fenc u

>>>/k/
There is a QTDDTOT, ask there.

Consider cycling on test you estrogenic numale.

^ jew

That wall looks like it deserved it

A fine story to read by a lit fireplace, thanks OP.

Compile names and find out their living schedules. Find the times they are on the road. That way, someone can run them over with a car.