NARCO-BUSTING THREAD

We continue the investigation.
ill make a short repost of old photos and then,post,new photos.

It's me, Im stil alive

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/joseraul.lozanovaldez.5?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab
facebook.com/cheklpz/photos?lst=1774849960:100005157758314:1482689055&source_ref=pb_friends_tl
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Muerte
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesús_Malverde
cheaperthandirt.com/category/parts-and-accessories/parts-by-gun-model/ar-15/mounts/carry-handle-mounts.do
controversialtimes.com/funny/remember-when-the-atf-claimed-airsoft-guns-could-be-converted-to-machine-guns/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ezhzh5i2XQ8
xvideos.com/profiles/lisandro-clerici#_tabVideos,videos-best
krautkanal.com/suche?q=schizoargie
houstonpress.com/music/houstons-top-10-hip-hop-clubs-6504612
yelp.com/search?find_desc=top 20 best hip hop night clubs&find_loc=Houston, TX
imgrum.net/user/komodo_bullyz1/2201275984/1393270095971537699_2201275984
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey, welcome back and merry christmas. What's new m80 ?

>facebook.com/joseraul.lozanovaldez.5?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab
Hitman's account

Well, my anti-Cartel investigation is deeper
I found that USA negroes love taking photos in convenience stores(why!!!)

I need to succesfully contact some brave guy who is willing to push this to the altright public

Cyclon member
notice the spooky skeletons on the back

Shouldn't you get some huge dossier before you go public ? They're going to go more underground if you say everything now and picking them off facebook might not be possible anymore.

Okay, Holla Forums stop for a fucking second, first you take my pizza from me, now you are going to take away my spooky necromancers too?!

REEEEEEEEE!

cdg=gulf cartel
/moises.eldaimond

Oh I almost forgot, weren't you from Venezuela ? If yes, how's it going over there ? We heard about it crashing and burning because your president bought fighter jets instead of toilet paper and such.

I live in USA now.
iv Venezuela only niggers suffer, the white upper class is doing fine,
and,as we now, if negroes were white they would have worked instead of being leecherous apes during this years

bump

>facebook.com/cheklpz/photos?lst=1774849960:100005157758314:1482689055&source_ref=pb_friends_tl
i HIGHLY SUSPECT, that this guy is a narco

That's bullshit m8
Everyone but the ones highly affiliated with the gov (conectados) suffer
Whites, or the majority of european ex-pats, went out to neighbor countries or back in their soil, except spaniards because gachupines hate expats

i am IN FAVOUR of conectados. It is a form of meritocracy.
If you're sociable and whity enough to befriend a goverment member you're fit to survive.

let's make death squad chan memes

Fuck off commie, almost everyone who moved the place went out and only a wasteland full of negroe commies and arabs remain along the bottom-of-the-barrel whites who behave like jews
Meritocracy would mean those who manage to get their shit not raided and work well get their stuff, truth is only the cunning sambos and slimy cunts get the good bachaqueo and conectes

I am autistic so I highly respect connections.
connections means a personal friendship-

2+2cucks deleted my thread

Lol, he cites middle school as his education.

Police user
Mah senpai
Have a bump

the 4chan pol army is a shill
he doesn't let me do this threads

So..
now we need a coherent network and expanding this method so more and more people start doing this

is the gun airsoft or real?

Should we make an anti cartel wikihow page?

Most likely airsoft, look how there's a rail on top of the permanently attached carry-handle sight, no real AR has that.

those people should have their kids taken from them
in USA, some drug pushers have sons.
can the sons be taken from the household of a felon?

I have an AR built on an M16A1 upper. Its real. There is a hole on every A1 and A2 upper, and I have that accessory. It is held on by a nut under the handle, and its hallow, so you can still use the Irons. In addition, given it has a 40 round magazine, instead of the STANAG, and the bolt carrier is completely detailed, I say the weapon is real.

that's disturbing then

Wew lad, I'm glad your glorious faggot ass is still alive.

I couldn't miss the chance to do this while trump is president

I haven't seen these threads before. Do you just look through social media for pics of idiots flashing their drugs and guns and report them, or are you doing something IRL?
Either way you should probably wait 'til Trump is sworn in so there's no chance they can get off the hook.

just social media.
sometimes when I report i lied and say it IRL

My goal is to make this a social trend akin to youtube reactions.
criminal snitching must become popular

Take their kids away from them, send the kids to camps, after a decade they're brainwashed & formed death squads to wreck havoc on the leftist Latino governments.

anyone here wanna do his own investigation?
I can teach how.

Why should we give a fugg about what happens in Mexico?

OP's a Mexican.

Once Trump start building the wall, the cartels and the coyotes will try to find ways to circumventing, they will be even try to create havoc by disguising themselves as La Raza activists.

They must be stopped at any cost.

That skeleton shit there is Sante Meurte (Saint Death) basically the unofficial patron saint of drug traders criminals theives taxi drivers prostitutes policemen and underworld scum. The cartels have her as a patron goddess and built her massive shrines.
Her presence here confirms these idiots are narcostrafficante.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Muerte
And this other saint is worth looking into: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesús_Malverde

Any lawyers here?
I could use their help

some minor thugs
alex.vallejo.1232/photos?lst=1774849960%3A100009142763064%3A1482710952&source_ref=pb_friends_tl

/charles.rodriguez.3192/photos?lst=1774849960%3A100002623881685%3A1482711002&source_ref=pb_friends_tl

The young lad still has time to pick a better path in life, but he's on a dark one currently.

Not sure if they're illegal, but a lot of negroes seem to be doing steroides in handegg!!

So, any legal expert, please appear.
I have s/thing in mind

planes
the cgi kids movie for real niggas

What help are you looking for?

Making it so a man can go to jail for steroids.
is it possible?
I think a come across a nigger steroid player ring(american football players,in college/HS)

A person can only go to jail if they have been proven in a court of law to be doing something illegal. You can report them to local authorities, but they're innocent until proven guilty.

Would my screencaps/records of conversation count as evidence in a court?

If you're willing to take the stand or be lawfully deposed, yes. It could construe entrapment, however. It's complicated, but it can be entered into evidence.

Well, then Im more confident that my work is useful.
Ill forward my info cops again,and tell them to keep it just in case.

Wait until after Obama is out of office. He's currently going all out pardoning a lot of cartel members

A lot of it comes down to your method of screen capture. A semi-competent defense attorney could have it thrown out if you're proven to have a vendetta against the people in question or that you're acting as a vigilante.

What you want to do is work with local law enforcement and let THEM take the screenshots and collect the evidence.

Oh, that's a good idea.
that would be better.
Like, I can tell them how to approach the suspect,and they use their own fake profile.

Reminds of a joke:
Man is chatting with young girl. they get lewd. Girl says"im undercover cop"
So, the man replies excited"an undercover cop at 14? Your family must be proud!"

It is always better to let commissioned law enforcement collect evidence. And, hey, who knows? It might actually become a paying job for you. The police often work with citizens who show an aptitude for certain skills. You have to be careful that you're not personally identified as an informant, though. That can turn ugly.

Good joke.

Well, the pay thing sounds nice.
Maybe ill help UK cops out too, they answer faster and more personally on the hotline.

can I target Obama's party members =DD im sure theyre crips and bloods involved

;_; pls sticky

Those look like some cheap-ass AKs, he's not maintaining them either. Probably not even real ones, they could be Type 56's.

sure thing no guns
cheaperthandirt.com/category/parts-and-accessories/parts-by-gun-model/ar-15/mounts/carry-handle-mounts.do

They make other things to fit the carry handle too like PAQ-4A IR lasers.

WE WUZ DEA AN SHEEIT
Just kidding, have a bump.

Can someone fill me in? You're finding these people on facebook? I'd like to help.

The lower looks airsoft. The picture doesn't show hammer or trigger pins that are in all AR15 variant platforms. Pic related

m8… that's the left side and in the picture it's the right side that's looking straight at the camera.

the pictures are so low res you cant see shit other than it doesnt have a rear sight. how fucking old are you were you think everything is airshit? guns are common as fuck you spurg, it isnt that difficult to believe that narcos can get guns. and airshit has the same pins too

STALKER! JOIN DUTY!

Yes, I would like to learn how, please; I want these scums to get fucked.

This

t. Mexican.

Real. You can tell by the size of the barrel, the bolt, and the dustcover.

Calm down, faggot. I didn't say it wasn't real — just that the lack of visible trigger/hammer pins would be a sign of airsoft.

FWIW, The airsoft shit is getting hard as shit to tell real from fake nowadays. Not that I'm doubting the ease of which cartel members can get their hands on the real thing. Some airsoft crap from Chinkland even has fake BCGs to mimic the look of real ARs/M4s.

As an aside, even your picture shows it. Hammer/trigger pins are too big/small for use with real rifle components. A restriction from ATF to allow the importation.

lol sure you didnt:

again no, here is another airshit m16, again with the pins

the classic army in the previous pic, and the tokyo mauri in this pic are both old as shit airsoft guns which were around when I played in the early 00s. Fuck if I remember the manufacturer but I used to have a 1980s era M16 which used an external air tank and had a full FCG. You spurging out about pins only proves that not only have you never played airsoft, but that you're noguns as well.

there is no such restriction you retard

Discern the difference between saying something LOOKS airsoft, and saying something IS airsoft.

You idiot, show me a real rifle with NO visible pins, not airshit. THAT's how you would disprove my assumption. Not by showing airsoft WITH pinholes. The picture you showed is just a small trigger pin hole with a fake hammer pin engraving.

I don't play stupid faggot airsoft. I have real rifles to mess with. As a former 0311, I have more experience than you do, so you might want to stop having a autistic meltdown over something so stupid as this.

No you didn't. You clearly don't know what a "full" Fire Control Group is then.

And yet, ATF doesn't care and did it anyway….

controversialtimes.com/funny/remember-when-the-atf-claimed-airsoft-guns-could-be-converted-to-machine-guns/

massive damage control

how is this relevant to anything? and pic related

no you dont noguns, go take a timestamped pic so i can make fun of your poorfaggotry

A single agent seized a package, there was no ruling from the ATF noguns

>controversialtimes.com/funny/remember-when-the-atf-claimed-airsoft-guns-could-be-converted-to-machine-guns/
also did you even read your article? this has nothing to do with pin sizes. again go to atf.gov and show me a ruling about muh pin sizes on airshit

How fucking old are you? This is how adults talk.

Wait, so you're putting a picture of some non-AR pattern 'thing' as some sort of proof…….of what? Mother of God you're fucking stupid.

You keep saying that airshit has pins in them……..so what? That proves nothing — neither that your initial assumption the rifle is real…….nor does it disprove my observation that the lack of pins might mean it's fake.

Only showing a picture of a REAL AR-patterned rifle WITHOUT pins would prove you to be correct, and me incorrect.

I was fully prepared to concede that perhaps the low-resolution of the picture prevented the pins from being easily seen —- but you had to go full retard right out the gate and start flying into a rage that someone *dared* to have an opinion that might be counter to your own.

Like I said, you talk like a 14 year old step kid who gets his mouth fucked by his single mom's groid drug pusher.

"Fite me IRL bish! I had an airshit gun from the 80s with a full tank and I don't know WTF a "full" FCG is!". hahahaha, gas yourself, faggot.

by the way, OP is a diagnosed schizophrenic who is universally hated on krautchan, i guess he's finally been banned and thats why he started showing up here, it's why he RANDOMLY capitalizes WORDS and rants on about a bunch of bullshit.
he roleplays that he's busting , before this he used to pretend that he infiltrated fucking ISIS via facebook and took credit for the airstrike syria general accomplished, he's an absolute fucking retard and while busting narcos is a noble goal, you should never respond to this retards threads or you'll never be able to get rid of him.

anyways, the funniest part about this retard is once he posted a video of himself on krautchan, from that we got his real name and found an xvideos profile where there's videos of him fucking stabbing himself in the dick with a knife to "punish his penis", now he vehemently denies that it's him and claims its a totally different schizophrenic argentinian that pretends to take down cartels through facebook.

also he's lying about being an american, he currently has asylum in sweden by claiming that if he was sent back to argentina he would be killed by narcos, he's literally refugee tier human garbage.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ezhzh5i2XQ8
xvideos.com/profiles/lisandro-clerici#_tabVideos,videos-best

i'm sure a bunch of you are going to reply with "hurr durr angry beaner detected", but i'm just trying to warn you, once this retard shows up he's impossible to get rid of, check out his posting history on krautchan if you don't believe me
krautkanal.com/suche?q=schizoargie

Use a fake account of a whore girl and milk them out of info.
screencap their photos and send to police.
tryo to screencap a convsersation where they admit selling drugs

also check their friend's friends,so on, as to discover a wide network

yeah so anybody else gonna point out the FUCKHUGE ANTI VEHICLE BARRETT M82 these guys are lugging around in the back of that truck?

bump

can we do fire safety on rap venues?

sperg harder nofunz newfag

>controversialtimes.com/funny/remember-when-the-atf-claimed-airsoft-guns-could-be-converted-to-machine-guns/

I could convert a rubber chicken into a machine gun

bump

>>houstonpress.com/music/houstons-top-10-hip-hop-clubs-6504612

>>yelp.com/search?find_desc=top 20 best hip hop night clubs&find_loc=Houston, TX

WE GOT A DATE AND A PLACE BOYS
a lot of spic drug pushers will be meeting up here

wood
report 'em lads

THIS NOG FUCKED UP THE MEMORIAL
/deairis.houston/

this doesn't like fire-safe :')
this is used a venue for mudblood rap "artists"

/photo.php?fbid=1141994455853755&set=a.112895328763678.15010.100001296331517&type=3&theater

Most Mexicans believe that the United States unfairly took from Mexico what is now the Southwest of our country, and that it is legitimate for them to ignore U.S. immigration law when illegally crossing the border.
A small, and perhaps quixotic, but active and vocal movement shared by Mexicans in both Mexico and the United States calls for the restoration of the ceded territory to be returned to Mexico, or alternatively for the creation of an "Aztlan" country made up of this territory and Northwestern Mexico. This movement is popular among youth of Mexican ancestry—who call themselves Chicanos—especially on U.S. university campuses, and it has spawned militant offshoots, but, in general, it does not represent a significant separatist political movement.
Mexico is not trying to restrict illegal migration by its nationals to the United States, and in some ways is working to encourage and legitimize it. Mexico is also pursuing policies to exert influence through its nationals and Americans of Mexican ancestry in U.S. domestic politics.
Because of illegal immigration, the amnesty in 1986 and large families, the size of the population in Southwestern states that identify themselves as Mexicans has risen rapidly.

Mexicans are taught in school that the United States unfairly took much of Mexican territory in 1848 in the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo that ended the Mexican-U.S. War. The ceded territory included what is now Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California, and parts of Colorado, Nevada and Utah, which the United States received in exchange for $15 million plus the U.S. assumption of millions of dollars of Mexico's debt.
The ceded territory was very sparsely populated at the time, with only an estimated one percent of Mexico's population, and part of that composed of American settlers. There were no known significant natural resources in the area at the time other than the land.
Mexicans have never forgotten the loss of territory, and this sense of loss has been enhanced by such developments as the subsequent California Gold Rush, touched off in 1848, the discovery of major oil fields in Texas in the 1880s, and the evolution of California and Texas into major centers of economic power in the United States.
A June 2002 Zogby poll of Mexicans found that a substantial majority of Mexican citizens believe that southwestern America is rightfully the territory of Mexico and that Mexicans do not need the permission of the U.S. to enter. The poll found that 58 percent of Mexicans agree with the statement, "The territory of the United States' southwest rightfully belongs to Mexico." Zogby said 28 percent disagreed, while another 14 percent said they weren't sure.1

California—Between 1980-2000 the number of Census respondents in California identifying themselves as a Mexican national/ethnic increased by 177 percent and those identifying themselves as Hispanic by 60 percent while the non-Hispanic population increased by 20 percent. The increase in the Mexican national/ethnic population was 84 percent of the increase in the Hispanic population over that period. Those identifying themselves as Hispanic increased by 6.4 million persons over those two decades while non-Hispanics grew by 3.8 million persons.
Arizona—Between 1980-2000 the number of Census respondents in Arizona identifying themselves as a Mexican national/ethnic increased by 219 percent and those identifying themselves as Hispanic by 194 percent while the non-Hispanic population increased by 69 percent. The increase in the Mexican national/ethnic population was 86 percent of the increase in the Hispanic population over that period.
New Mexico—Between 1980-2000 the number of Census respondents in New Mexico identifying themselves as a Mexican national/ethnic increased by 136 percent and those identifying themselves as Hispanic by 60 percent while the non-Hispanic population increased by 28 percent. The increase in the Mexican national/ethnic population was 66 percent of the increase in the Hispanic population over that period.
Texas—Between 1980-2000 the number of Census respondents in Texas identifying themselves as a Mexican national/ethnic increased by 113 percent and those identifying themselves as Hispanic by 123 percent while the non-Hispanic population increased by 26 percent. The increase in the Mexican national/ethnic population was 73 percent of the increase in the Hispanic population over that period. Those identifying themselves as Hispanic increased by 3.7 million residents over those two decades while non-Hispanics grew by 2.9 million residents.
Nevada—Between 1980-2000 the number of Census respondents in Nevada identifying themselves as a Mexican national/ethnic increased by 1,179 percent and those identifying themselves as Hispanic by 631 percent while the non-Hispanic population increased by 115 percent. The increase in the Mexican national/ethnic population was 78 percent of the increase in the Hispanic population over that period.
Utah—Between 1980-2000 the number of Census respondents in Utah identifying themselves as a Mexican national/ethnic increased by 454 percent and those identifying themselves as Hispanic by 234 percent while the non-Hispanic population increased by 45 percent. The increase in the Mexican national/ethnic population was 79 percent of the increase in the Hispanic population over that period.
Colorado—Between 1980-2000 the number of Census respondents in Colorado identifying themselves as a Mexican national/ethnic increased by 232 percent and those identifying themselves as Hispanic by 117 percent while the non-Hispanic population increased by 40 percent. The increase in the Mexican national/ethnic population was 80 percent of the increase in the Hispanic population over that period.

Anthony from delvalle high school

another person chiming in who was deep into airsoft before realgunz - that is a real gun.

Please dump your own content, or discuss the fire safety thing.

imgrum.net/user/komodo_bullyz1/2201275984/1393270095971537699_2201275984
seems to be a dogfight pitbull seller and breeder…

this is the kind of camo narcos wear on battles

Training rocket? one with 7.62x39 in t, isnt it?

Anyone here??

bump

i think this is getting slided ;_;