Trump tweets Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE GOD-EMPEROR

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/813003030186622976

Other urls found in this thread:

tweetsave.com/realdonaldtrump/status/813003030186622976
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Merry Trumpmas

Anybody got a playlist of wintery/Christmasy fashwave/vaporwave?

But but christmas isnt inclusive enoguh! Your suppuse to say happi holidayz!!!1

Merry Kirsmaka every-goy :^)

H-he didn't say merry yule! O-obviously he's a christcuck kike puppet!
Merry Christmas, faggots

Good goyim.

tweetsave.com/realdonaldtrump/status/813003030186622976

Fresh Moriakku

Its not like christianity didnt save europe from the muslim hordes or anything.

Deus vult

IT'S HAPPY HOLIDAYS, WINTA SOLSTICE YOU BAD GOYIM
OY VEY THIS SNOW IS LIKE THE ASHES FROM THE CHIMNEYS
MY MENORAH CANDLES HAVE MELTED AWAY
MY DREIDEL IS UNBALANCED
MY LATKES TASTE FUNNY

Can we go further ?

Merry Christmas you glorious bastards.

Kill yourself.

He looks like he hasn't slept in 2 days.

he doesn't sleep

Trips confirm

/r/atheism newfags who just shitpost all day know nothing about European history tbh

Sum OC.

Magical.

DUBS
U
B
S

kek I don't even believe in god but you fucked up son

MERRY CHRISTMAS, FELLOW WRECKAGE BROTHERS!

The anti Christmas shit is a Jewish fabrication. People in asia celebrate Christmas and they're not even Christian or have any kind of attachment to Christianity. It's only Jews that hate Christmas

WHITE POWER

did Onigger ever say Merry Christmas?

Only problem I have with Christianity are its followers, some of them. They preach peace and tolerance and kindness bullshit, they fit the definition of 'Christcuck' and have got to go.

Why are they SO MAD Holla Forums?
They will literally never get over the fact that he has won. It's just not healthy.

Yes. Or at least I saw him do it this year, no idea about years past.

Eternal salt and suffering

What did he mean by this?

He meant this

The guy who made the fedora meme was a Christian, as far as I know.

Trump The Shitskin

Did the Jews actually not show up, or what?

Kike shills btfo

MERRY CHRISTMAS GOYS!

Ask the Jews.

You're not even trying, anymore.

Bullshit, the fedora meme is the product of a stereotype of internet atheists wearing fedoras because much like just about any stereotype it's fucking true 9 times our of 10.

Feminists invented the fedora insult. Holla Forums christians just copied them because they are even less imaginative than SJWs.

Because christians project your hat fetish on everyone else.

Jews are kvetching from this harder than when they see smug anime girls.

My fucking sides

It did but it is also the religion that almost doomed Europe in the first place with all its cucking.

how new are you?

Meme magic elected Trump, but he still wants to celebrate that kike on a stick. Trump will just be more of the same at this rate.

Christmas is Pagan thing. Anyways I don't give a flying fuck what you worship, happy Christmas to you faggots.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN! What will he say next?

Honestly the best response to that is she doesn't know her history and it was the Tobian jews who called for the Seleucid's to reinvade jerusalem. These kikes don't even know their own history.

I hate when people say this.
In Canada you still see PLENTY of poo's and chinks say merry christmas and sit on santa's lap in shopping malls.

the *tips fedora* was birthed from a christian shitpost on a reddit. it gained traction in part to srs & tumblr but mostly because atheists are insufferable autists.

The "atheists" are in rebellion, and they believe that they have "progressed" to the point where they don't need to hide their disdain for Christians anymore. They're going to have a hard time in the afterlife.

Oh wow

You are aware that the first picture is ironic, right? How new are you?

2016 ensured they're going to have a hard time in this life too.

The hipster excuse for everything. "Ironic" this, "ironic" that. You couldn't be more of a hipster if you tried.

It was actually "birthed" long before that on 4chan, mostly on /sp/, as a response to atheists fitting a certain stereotype in such striking numbers every time one was found out online. Stop getting your info from knowyourmeme.

No shit, there isn't a single shitskin on the planet that tries to accommodate other races during their own holidays. Like what fucking moslem says THINK OF MUH JESUS during Ramadan and shit?

None.

ORTHODOX HAVE ENCHANTMENTS FOR WEAPONS AND ARMOR

God bless all men of good will.

Ha, good one.

Into the oven Chaim.

Kikes know that celebrations during this season is Indo-European heritage and custom and they just hate that.
It's beautiful.

(checked)

Just admit you're from reddit already.

Well, muslims are much more extreme about their culture than poo's (hindu's, sikhs) so that's why I only gave poo's as an example from shitskins. I've never seen a devoted muslim say merry christmas. only poo's.

The Greeks came back and fucking leveled the whole city.

Dubs confirm the real Shoah begins next year and so does my captcha

You have no idea what you are even saying. It was literally a fucking atheist wearing that shirt and fedora, you goddamn inbred.

He waits.

kinda low energy tbqh.

nvm he did better than that.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TRUMP

checked

It's the It's the men of Europe who who died for the Fatherland, not Yahweh, not Jesus, not any jewish ideology

Merry Christmas My Liege & also to Anons

really makes you think

Probably one of his most underrated trolls of the entire campaign.

For the past few years many of my friends have been unable to buy presents for their families. Some too exhausted from poverty to even put up trees and lights. But we are happy because it is the last Christmas in Obama's America. Making the best of it. I told everyone that Christmas 2017 will be like it was back when we could take it for granted.

Merry Christmas, both to the Don and the good people of Holla Forums.

They're on the right team but are oblivious to the enemy. Some may eventually wake up but most are brainwashed by (((Scofield))) into believing Jews are God's chosen. They will make excellent cannon fodder.

merry xmas trump!