I hate this worthless NIGGER

I hate this worthless NIGGER.

You want to know the best part?

He cant go cry to his liberal elite friendies on twitter about it.

He wouldnt be anywhere if it wasnt for the color of his skin.

He is a talentless NIGGER

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/news/1653100/the-bizarre-purchases-john-boyega-made-with-his-star-wars-money
realjewnews.com/?p=89
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I smell a cumskin failed actor

He's not that good of an actor. I mean he leagues beyond little miss chattery teeth but he's certainly no Billy D.

I dont think he will be around for much longer. He has a forgetable face and all the movie he was on were huge flops.

nigger spotted and reported.

Star Wars being shit since the millennium didn't help matters.

Imagine if the teaser was of a stormtrooper getting lost, almost dying and then stumbling through a remote village before some enemies of the empire take him in, gradually breaking his brainwashing with their kindness and patience. Then he takes the helmet off (not shown in the trailer) to symbolize growing from a faceless goon to an individual.

Meanwhile we just see his hyperventilating face sweaty in the desert when no other stormtrooper has ever taken off his helmet when convenient, ever.

I don't care what Mike & Jay say, I'm not watching TFA, no matter how many compreisahs are boypussed.

^this, it all went to shit after that…

what did he mean by this?

funny way to spell

This nigger token was passable although the Falcon being his originally and everything he did after Cloud city stuff was unnecessary. His character should have never been seen again after cloud city.

He pissed me off at the end of the ESB when he was wearing Han Solo's clothes.

Black guy and pilot should have been 1 character. Also the Stormtrooper should have been White Anglo complete with British accent and very "proper".
Gets brought over to republic side slowly perhaps love interest or something powerful pushes him over the edge.

He's a literal ape from Nigeria.

Don't say bad words.

niggerfaggot

Goong #FullSarkeesian, he really wants us to believe that he was fan of star wars all his life?
ROFL if it was the case he would have bought a big and expensive memorabilia wich he didn't.

John Boyega doesn't have much of a defense for this next one though. In what is a straight up impulse buy, Boyega bought a saxophone that had been converted into a lamp. It's got one ugly light bulb situated in its sax-hole, but sometimes when you see a certain something, you just have to buy it. For the record, Boyega could be buying MUCH worse things with his money. No one likes a celebrity who flaunts their wealth, like buying all their friends a jet ski or tickets to Tom Hanks' secret cage fights (that's a guess on my part). Goldie Hawn also has a clarinet lamp of her own, so Boyega isn't alone.
cinemablend.com/news/1653100/the-bizarre-purchases-john-boyega-made-with-his-star-wars-money

Why wouldn't you listen to Mike and Jay?
You need to take your meds goy.

I'd take three more creative episodes then three rehashes.

Ain't he so hip and in on cool fades, I'm sure the ladies are all into him lads.

fucking trash.

He was actually one of the few decent characters in Force Awakens.

The biggest problem with TFA is Rey. She's supposed to be the "Luke" of the movie but unlike Luke, we don't know anything about her or even learn anything about her. With Luke we find out he wants to go and be a part of the rebellion and find out what happen to his father. Rey doesn't seem to want to do anything but fart around on "Not Tatooine". We don't learn anything about her past beyond some vague flashback that isn't explained nor does she have any true motivation for being on the adventure. At least Finn had some kind of a past that was touched upon and a motivation (Though ill-conceived) for doing what he did.

You know what would be torture? That despite the shekels he will earn, and even if he wants to continue and so different stuff, he'll be remembered as Finn. For 30 years or more, until the end of his life, he'll be sitting at done with more or less the same people, doing his Finn thing, signing his Finn merchandise, because he's Finn, and no matter if he lands another drama "mature" role, he'll always be Finn, or the science fiction black guy. That's torture.

good

I'm not a fan, either, and I'm especially pissed that he's going to be in Pacific Rim 2. What the hell is wrong with Del Toro? He's been sjwing it up a lot, lately.

I thought Del Taco wasn't even working on it since it flopped. Boyega is the only reason it's happening since he's paying for the sequel.

pacific rim was always shit

Good. Hope it fails, he loses it all, and goes back to sucking dick on a council estate for crack.

It's sure as fuck better than both American versions of Godzilla.

We were all kids once, but yeesh, this kiddo….embarassing.

Del Taco was always a lefty shitbag. The Devil's Backbone and Pan's Labyrinth were anti-fascist propaganda films set in a time where communists were digging up the graves of nuns and propping them up outside of churches they'd desecrate with their unholy mission. Going cultmarx is just an extension of his latent faggotry.

Pretty much this. Poe and Finn in the first 20 or so minutes were actually pretty good and had the makings of a good buddy film there.

not only desecrating but also killing priests and nuns.
It was the Jewish revenge for their expulsion.

realjewnews.com/?p=89

Finn is objectively the worst character in The Cuck Awakens.

Honestly 80% of everything about that movie was poorly executed with little consistency or reasoning in how the characters behave or interact or how they even fit into their poorly presented world. But Finn, Kylo and Rei Sue were probably the worst part about the film.

Honestly, I'm not sure how people like him can have pride and consider himself talented and lucky that he got picked as a character in SW when they literally just picked him with diversity in mind first and talent second. Sadly, even though he's a mediocre actor, everyone around him is so much worse that he ends up looking like the best actor in the film. Only thing more embarrassing is picking an ugly asian chick with even lesser talent to be his co-star. But then again, he probably doesn't care as long as keeps getting fame and money. He'd probably bounce around like a trained circus monkey if it meant soaring to the heights of Hollywood elite like a cheap harlot.

Gee, you'd think he'd be using all of that money to help "his people", as he put it, like he promised.

I hate admitting this but I have to agree. I hated the movie greatly, but the scenes where Poe and Finn are just going around with no idea of what they're doing before they crash was probably the only part I found entertaining. Everything else was just formulaic and generic tripe that piggybacked off of the original films as much as possible.

Irrelevant, I'll say the size of his muzzle.

That's a hen you stupid fucks.
That sound it's making is the one that hens - and only hens, as roosters present a few different sounds, albeit with some being similar - used to act as a "something happened" signal. Situations that may prompt a hen to act in this manner are:

cant wait to see fascists kiddies getting raped in the streets oh wait you'll never leave your basements

is your cum varying shades of peach? if so you have problems. Get help.

Holla Forums continues to exhibit its non-existent banter skills, I see.

Leave it to a nigger to find a way to fuck up something good and defile it with his presence.

If you consider the silverback a mediocre actor I feel sad for you. He spend most of the movie with that stupid look perpetually on his face, mouth open to maximize oxygen inhalation for his starved, shrunken brain. He's just as bad as Rey. Even Ford, who clearly doesn't give a flying fuck about any of what is happening, puts up a better performance.

Not to mention she HAS NOTHING TO LEARN.
She's a fucking Mary Sue

The characters are terrible except for Ron Perelman, but the fight scenes are enjoyable.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Hello, user. Nice dubs. How the hell are you?

Poor lil birdshit boi…

What is it about subhumans and gauging their success based on whites?
Boyega isn't a "successful actor". He's known for two movies. Attack the Block, and The Force Awakens.
You shouldn't be happy that a jew hires you because of "diversity". It literally ruins the substance of the movie.
But you don't care about if something is good or not, because you're a subhuman. How did you even find this place?

"shitskin" cuts deep doesn't it, Jamal? Keep trying. I'm sure you'll come up with something as awful as being the literal color of feces. You only make me want to attack the filthy hollywood nigger more.
Smartphones were a mistake.

He isn't. Also both if those movies were good. How much money did TFA make? You are wrong about everything.

I saw it on your browser history when I was paying mommy a visit…Poor lil birdshit boi…

I already have. You are literally the colour of birdshit, also birds piss and shut at the same time so it is objectively worse. You are the colour of mixed bird shit and piss…Poor lil birdshit boi…

Fuck, I thought you oilslicks were supposed to be GOOD at this shit. God damn, boy, you must have flunked out of Nigger U.

Poor lil birdshit boi…

Hey, nigger, you want to know how the term "honky" came about?

It was because white guys would come into your neighborhoods and honk in front of your houses to get your whore mothers out into our cars and sucking our dicks for chump change.

Dumbass nigger.

Birdshit is peach?
Try again.

You will always be a nigger. Always. Nothing will ever wash the Curse of Ham from you and your kin. You will always be cursed with stupidity. You will always be a slave. Either to us, to the Jews, or to the Chinks.

You know what the best part of being a plantation owner was? You could get the dumb fucking nigger slaves to whip each other. You didn't have to do a damn thing. They'd beat each other bloody to please their massa.

Nah, they just enjoy hurting people in general. Didn't change much after they were "freed".

The biggest threat to a nigger is another nigger. They can't stop fucking killing each other. It's the same deal in Africa - they fucking kill each other constantly. They destroy their own communities and rape, steal and murder in their own communities. Whites take fucking pity on them and give them gibs and they STILL can't get their shit together. Niggers are the most pathetic fucking animal on the face of the planet.

You're right, he's not a successful actor. I bet in 5 years he'll be as irrelevant as Billy Dee Williams.
How much money would it make if it weren't a "Star Wars" movie? 40 million?

gibz me dat role

Poor lil birdshit boi's…

is this the sequel to cumskin?

It's the truth.

billy d is also a half-breed, so it works.

Nubians are superior to mongrel cave devils. A merging between a Nubian god and a cave dweller will always result in an abominable spawn.

literally who?

Like I said in , his motivation was ill-conceived. They shouldn't have him mourning over that other fallen storm trooper and him mourning over one of the dead villagers.

Nah. Billy Dee Williams will be able to attract a crowd at a convention (especially if Ford or Hamill die in that period) and I'm sure whoever has the Star Wars license then will pay to have him reprise Lando again for a game if he's looking for money.

I didn't really dislike him.
>Caring who's cast in Cuck Wars: The Jew Awakens

>>>Holla Forums

Bird shit is black, the white is uric acid, also the whole mess is both black and white thus Americniggers would be birdshit since they are mongels.

Ya suck at this.

Wrong. Watch vid related before running your mouth birdshit boi.

Birdshit boi BTFO.

Stay triggered, nigger.

Stay jelly, mad, cucked and stupid lil birdshit boi. It suits you.

Ironically, you can smell niggers coming a mile away.