The Minority of Intelligent Blacks

As it stands, there is a general consensus that Africans, Blacks, Niggers, whatever you want to call them; are a large part of the problem with America, and the west in general. Yet, it is also clear that for every 5 nig-nogs, there is a intelligent/based black man who represents a minor portion of this race. Some even post on Holla Forums (particularly over at halfchan).

I'm just interested in what you all think the solution to this problem seems to be: whether conflict and violence is inevitable or not, and what we should do with those who do unnecessary honor to this race.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean
youtube.com/watch?v=Jpmlqtnrec8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm fairly certain it's less than that.
And the intelligent ones can rule among their lesser brethren in their own countries. Regression to the mean means that they'll always be a problem in our own countries if they remain here.

The search for intelligent niggers is like search for moderate rebels in Syria, you just won't find them.

why should I care care?
that's for niggers to worry about

That's not quite right. It's much worse than every five. Every five would mean that roughly 20% of blacks have an IQ of 110+ (good enough to attend University and get a STEM degree). 20%!

Send them all back. Make them kangz in Africa. Africa can be claimed at any time.

That's for them to decide. In their own countries with their own rules.

Go study the 80-20 rule before posting here.

Yeah, I was just looking to make a point that they were rare with that whole 1 in 5 shit, I didn't look up any statistics, but I'd say that regardless of the details, intelligent blacks are massively outnumbered by niggers.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SMART BLACKS
A DOMESTICATED APE IS STILL AN APE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

More like 1 out of every 1000 at most. Even white or asian people are barely 1-100.

Let's see 10,000 niggers - 100 blacks = 100% race war.

Intelligent blacks are literal mutants. Intelligence is NOT part of the african phenotype

Any nigger with an IQ over 80 does not set the precedent for the rest
Kill them all or send them all back to African and then kill them all

I personally believe these so called smart niggers should be given the opportunity to prove their worth, in which ever capacity. They also should be given reproduction rights and be exempt from separation from non whites. I wouldn't ban interracial marriage altogether, no stigmatise it either but it's shameless promotion in the media would be discouraged.

Teenage blacks in the UK have an average IQ of 95

The primary problem we have is one of culture.
The handful of intelligent negros get stomped on until they conform to the violent nigger norm.

In the west the nigger is indoctrinated into a very particular mindset and culture. One at odds with any kind of civilisation.
In the past over in the USA there was the initial prospect of a stable negro culture emerging.
Problem is the yanks managed to fuck it up every step of the way. Then the jews got involved.

The majority of niggers are childlike, stupid and mentally inferior. But they're not uncontrollable if raised properly.
There are no bad dogs only bad owners we say with dogs. A similar rule has to be applied to niggers when thinking about them.

Personally, I believe that blacks have been just as manipulated as us by the (((establishment))), and pitted in a completely pointless racial conflict against people that once (but no longer) wished to see them have a true chance at equality.

Realistically, Holla Forums cannot achieve its goals alone, and just as with the election of Trump, niggers, intelligent or not, will be needed to turn the tide in America, particularly in Democratic contests. I find it slippery and jewish for us to turn on and deport/kill all of them after they help us achieve our goals, especially for that small minority that are intelligent enough to comprehend us.

More likely just euromongrel descendants of bedmaids.

You rightly marked it as a problem, because they could have been immensely more useful in other areas that really need guidance and leadership. We got as many intelligent Whites as we need and then some more, but the brain drain happening in Africa is so insane that even sending your common American nigger there would be a huge leap forward. If the intelligent blacks you speak of were true to their heart and sense of belonging, they themselves would've already moved to Africa and start making a positive change there. I'm in no way advocating for bleeding heart bullshit ethnomasochists would use this opportunity for, but rather that intelligent blacks would hopefully be a step to self-efficiency and self-reliability instead of eternal gibsmedats.

None of these 'intelligent' niggers are 100% black. Like Obama they are part white/jew/other race and may look black but their intelligence comes from their non nigger genes.

Because a drop of shit spoils s bucket of cream they do not belong in white nations even if half white. Their genes will simply degrade the gene pool and their ugliness destroys the aesthetic beauty of a white community.

eugenics

We already got a redpill thread:

Every thread should be a redpill thread.

I used to work on a chicken farm. The bottom pic is a rooster but the rest are hens. You are right about hormones making them bigger though

I meant a redpill dump thread.

The funny thing is that blacks are even shittier than the ravens, since they are not K selected. I would rather have a flock of ravens being increased in size to more human proportions than to allow blacks to exist. At least the ravens have family structure, nurture their young and generally are a lot less shitty than black.

Plus blacks also dont remain smart, the regression to the mean makes them dumb again.

Kill ALL niggers lol ALL OF THEM.

Bullshit.

Fuck off Redditor. We don't give a shit how smart or "intelligent" a nigger is. They are not part of our race and are thus an enemy. They have a fundamental biological drive to follow their evolutionary interests, which just so happen to directly oppose our own. There is no such thing as a "based" nigger. There is no such thing as a non-white "ally". Every last non-white is a biological, evolutionary enemy of the European people and should be totally exterminated if our survival as a race is to be guaranteed.

How many half-blood niglets did all the wise leaders of early America help shit out from their slave women?

All you need to do is follow those roots back and the reason why some are above the others becomes clear.

yet they still aspire to be nothing more than niggers

they could have an IQ of 130 but it doesnt mean shit if all they want to do with their life is fuck around, smoke crack, and rob people

to add to that: seriously, has anyone ever never imagined what it would be like to have human sized crows and ravens replace all the niggers? Has nobody ever watched a documentary on them?

The ravens have large families that take care of the young, they take turns watching territory, they mate for life. They teach their young the various skills of life.

Now to you it may seem trivial, of being able to smash a nut from a great height, but have you seen the niggers doing anything better in their own natural habitat?

Why spend all of this money feeding niggers if we could make the best pets ever for our urban needs, from crows, Imagine if we could breed them to be human sized. Wouldnt be that much better companions than niggers?

Personally I would say this is down to their exposure to the toxic US nigger culture being smaller.
We have enclaves of various african societies who teach their young about their own culture. So they have a group pride and identity. Even if its somewhat diluted/debased.

Our worst blacks are consequently those with the least sense of identity. Those with their roots in slave populations from the Caribbean.
Or black muslims. Or just those who have rejected their culture and identity in the pursuit of consumerism.

Read la griffe du lion

About 9% - the proportion of American blacks capable of basic white collar work. Hence the"talented tenf". The rulers know

Average IQ of American blacks is 85.
68% of the entire sample is within one SD of the mean, by definition.
One standard deviation is 15 points when dealing with IQ.
Of the 32% remaining, half are below the lower bar (70), and half are above 100.
The average IQ of whites is 100 by definition, meaning half are below 100 and half above.
Therefore, 1 in 5 blacks are smarter than 1 in 2 whites.
QED

This is trivially rebuttable.

It would be slippery and Jewish to pretend that we would ever want to live together peacefully. What do you imagine will happen in the figurative "end game" if we allow blacks to stay, even assuming they learn to behave like they did before the 50s and 60s? The most likely scenario is that blacks in the US will be bred completely out of existence because they are a minority. Is that somehow less fair and more Jewish? Or is it more fair to allow blacks to exist eternally in Africa in a constant state of conflict and primitive technology, unable to harm anyone but themselves?

1) 32/2=16 not 20, so 1 in 6-7.
2) the average IQ of whites is not 100, it's the average IQ of the the sample-population that is 100 (niggers included).
Whites on average score 105.

Assuming same standard deviation for blacks and whites (which could be false), it gives us 1.33 SD difference
From this table we see about 91% of blacks are dumber than hald the whites.

so 1 in 11 niggers is smarter than half the whites.

US whites are 105, globally 100>>8601123

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm half black, DNA tested to be 45% West African. My skin is white and my hair is brown; Mariah Carey could easily be my sister as we look similar. IQ is around ~120, SAT score was 2100 without studying since I'm a lazy negro.

Pictured is Lawrence Dennis, first major fascist leader in America and admirer of Adolf Hitler. He is pictured standing with his black mother. As a child he was locally famous as a mulatto boy preacher.

Mixed raced people can produce some intelligent and interesting phenotypes. There seems to be an idea that mixed race people are necessarily somewhere in between black and white in all traits, but it doesnt work that way. I apparently got all European IQ and pigmentation genes even though I'm 45% pure blooded African.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

fucking image didn't upload

Don't reproduce.

you're a disgusting mongrel and will be executed when the time comes. You niggers have no place in America.

For halves the chief problem will always be the return to the mean depending on the subsequent breeding partners. If lets say a half black gets to breed with a pure white and their children also breed with pure whites then the return to the mean will guarantee that a couple generations later there wont be much of a black genetic heritage left. Maybe a few recessive genes but everyone has got those.

In short; if you are to breed, breed with a white.

Now all we have to nail down is which human genetic traits are de-facto dominant when breeding.

Way to cuck out loud, faggot.

bump

Taking

Blacks in Africa are WAY darker than Blacks in the USA or UK. The latter have White blood in them. Of course 1 in 8 will be half-way smart. It's a genetic anomaly brought out by recessive genes bred into them from the far past via White blood.

Also, average is not the correct word. The median white is smarter than 87% of niggers

Nice!

it's true, not all half-breeds are bad folk.

(pic related).

People forget that africa is a big fucking continent. There are a lot of different ethnic groups in africa, and some of them are likely not degenerate… unlike the lobster claw tribe and the pillowass tribes. Remember, it was specific tribes thst captured lesser blacks and sold them to kikes, to have those ones sold to the ultra rich 1% of americans.

They could rob/rape more intelligently.

I can't disagree lel

wew lad, I know its Christmas but that's far too generous.

My cousin supposedly had a kid with a black(half-black anyways) guy and yeah the kid is smart and light-skinned. I say supposedly because her son is blonde so there's a decent chance that his "dad" is actually a cuck.

Is that true? I thought all the smart blacks were basically of the aristocracy of their own race (so, a sub-race, in a sense). And since aristocrats only breed amongst other aristocrats, this is proof that eugenics does work, even amongst blacks. It's just that the best blacks are as good as the moderately above-average whites.

Also half-black. Intelligent niggers are the worst. If you're brown and speak well, you're instantly targeted to be the face. Schools and other institutions will prop you up so you can make all niggers look good to the normies. All the while they'll try stuffing you with liberal ideology as much as possible. Why do you think Obama got to where he is? For all the sub-human bullshit people see niggers demonstrate, it is all somehow dispelled by a few that can act decently in public.

Deport them like all others. It's not our job to sort through each and every black and measure their intelligence, we don't have the time or resources. Hopefully they will be able to elevate their people to greater heights and we can one day associate with them as equals. Or their nation could just self-destruct. Either way, we win.

Obama's probably the worst combination possible. Half nigger, half kike.

Military Christian dissiplie from early childhood is the only thing i can think of
The main problem with niggers besides their agression is their edonist lazynes and promiscuous degeneracy. If yo can beat'em outta niggers as they grow they may turn up to be hard woking adults who don't spawn countles nigglets
the agression is still a problem though, nog will be nogs

….And? Whites had to become intelligent at some point too. Consider the possibility that through selective breeding you could tailor blacks into a desirable state, just as we were by circumstance.

literally every nigger that ever achieved anything of note was a mulatto. the "intelligent" niggers can only at best be on par with the average hwite man.

Why not simply replace them with whites, as evolution intended? Survival of the fittest and all that

Who knows, they might have a niche along the equator maintaining solar panels or something

that would take hundreds of years of supremely totalitarian eugenics to even have a noticiable effect. more trouble than its worth.

Op have you ever seen a bell curve? There's your phenomena. I get the impression you've never been around many niggers, 1/300 are intelligent enough to not be a nuisance and that's a conservative figure.

Either option is a non-trivial expenditure of effort. But one comes out looking like a PR win, and the other gives future movements ammunition against us. I can't say which would be more effective overall, but I don't see an inherent problem in letting a race exist so long as they can be brought up to code, so to speak.

confirmed slide thread

How's Hollywood being owned by the Jews working out for Western civilization?

I agree this is the statistical truth, but there are, as always, outliers.

My best example is Marcus Garvey, IMO without a doubt the greatest leader the black race had in the modern era. Dude was dark as night. Just listen to some of his speeches and tell me his IQ was sub-115.

Just read Story of my Life by Iceberg Slim recently. An extremely rare example of a highly intelligent and driven nigger, but he still just spent his whole life pimping and hoing and destabilizing white society. Noy to mention his insane single nigger mom upbringing.

There's no hope even for smart niggers

You're obviously a shill since you don't know what he's talking about.

Merry Christmas. Stay buttflustered.

user, that should be required fucking reading for all Holla Forumsaks. It's a redpill on race, on the problems of white psychology in a multiethnic society (the literal cuck scenes are like treatise on the topic), on degeneracy, on trannies, on everything. that it's all happening in the 30s-50s makes it all the more powerful. It was a big moment for me in realizing the forces we're dealing with are not new. We just stopped resisting them.

Send them all back to Africa. If they're really that smart they might actually fix it.

This is not what an average means.

The mistake people make is while in college or in some higher level of work, the blacks they meet will be very smart and well to do probably. The issue is that high level of education acts as a great filter for 99% of the black population. You're average everyday black, or Muslim, what-have-you, is undeniably a scoundrel.

I have written about this in the past.

ALL niggers gonna nig. The most intelligent niggers just nig in smaller, more private ways.

I had that "ONE BLACK FRIEND" from my 98% white private religious college who I thought was alright. The one brown on my FB friend list. He was about as good as a non-dead nigger could get. He became a teacher, a coach, had his mongrel kids with his white wife. And…

He's in fucking prison for fucking a little 11 year old nigger girl. ALL niggers gonna nig. "Screwdriver" Ben Carson, God bless him, nigs, or at least has nigged in the past. The BEST of them nig, and Tyrone the barely sapient slug is not the dangerous one, when you think about it, because everyone can recognize him. The danger is exactly this - the outlier, white acting infiltrator into our culture. If there is a single nigger you wouldn't eventually kill or deport, take a look at your fucking priorities.

mean/average/mode are usually all around the same. it wont be 50/50 but it SHOULD be pretty close

The funny thing is they had less single motherhood than whites pre desegregation/welfare state

Also they got hit disproportionately hard by loss of manufacturing jobs then drug use, gang culture, and severe single motherhood rates result in what we have now

Find the smart blacks.

Give them money to invest in a business if they repatriate. Give them even more money to hire (and thus persuade other blacks) to repatriate.

Make Africa Great

Hell, a black child was more likely to grow up with both parents present (at least to the age of 14, which is essentially adulthood for blacks since they mature faster) under antebellum slavery than they are presently. Slaveowners recognized that black children tended to become stronger, more disciplined if they were provided care and discipline from their own parents. Literally blacks were better off under antebellum slavery than the modern welfare state, all Quaker propaganda notwithstanding. Liberals only need blacks for their votes, so what do they care if they're feral animals otherwise? Slaveowners needed blacks that were competent, would enforce order among themselves, and would breed good strong children. Slaveowners have more reason to invest in blacks than leftists, and the squalor that results in the ghetto is just a consequence of that.

It's a shame we haven't bred gorillas to have functional vocal cords yet. They'd make a good replacement.

Smart blacks should go back to Africa and try to make something of themselves there.

It's far less than that, but they do exist.

I went to college (biggest mistake of my life), and I can tell you why the lefties find it so hard to take the redpill. In every graduating class, there's always that one black guy. He has a real name, he studies hard, he speaks properly, he's had a job since high school, he doesn't listen to rap, and he pulls more than his weight in group assignments. If he's not at the top of the class, he's right up there. As redpilled as you are, you know he's going places and he deserves the places he's going.

There was one of those in my graduating class. Apart from him, there was one other intelligent black I remember. She was a single mother with a deadbeat ex, but she was the only black I've ever heard of who really was "turning her life around". She got top marks, she studied her ass off, she never partied, she worked, she rejected thug rap culture, and she did not waste money on a fancy car or "muh kicks". She was frugal almost to a fault. I've never seen someone write so small to get the most out of a single sheet of lined paper. I'm sure it isn't a coincidence that she had a very European facial structure.

What lefties forget are the dozens of blacks who dropped out in the first year, leaving this one good one behind. They think this one black guy is the norm, and they don't realize that most of them are gang niggers.

Isn't it more that they think this one black guy could be the norm?

go re-colonize south africa/rhodesia, don't reproduce with a white.

Let the blacks sort themselves, we're about improving our own race.

Anyone who says blacks haven't been Jewed are liars. Yes, they're still going to commit more crime and be generally worse off, but they were a lot better off before the civil rights movement. The Jews and the traitors siding with them deliberately destabilized the blacks so they could exploit the altruistic side of us. So they could blame the white man for decades to come. Not to mention creating a sub class of people who hate the bourgeois (white people).

The black family unit has been absolutely destroyed, and it's hard for any child to grow up well without a mother and a father to raise them. Blacks have the highest rate of single motherhood of any demographic in the US, and children of single mothers are usually fucked.

Now, they're trying to do the same thing to white families with fucked up divorce laws and feminism.

Chances are pretty high that smart blacks will get half smart kids who will turn into your average nig nog. Progression to the mean is a thing.

You're overthinking this OP. I don't give a shit about niggers. All niggers must be removed from white countries like in Europe and America, I don't care if they have IQ's of over 200. A white nationalist state will be impossible with actual non-whites because they will always see us as alien to them and loathe us for our "white privilege".

I don't care if you send the niggers to Africa, Israel or wherever, but they all must leave white nations. This isn't a difficult concept.

It's like you faggots DON'T want the US to have good foreign relations in general
Kill them all, it's a much better solution

Gene therapy to make their children white.

(checked)
China is ahead of us there. The West is pussyfooting around gene editing and designer babies and that sorta thing, but China is going full fucking steam ahead.

Agreed. It was a good read

It is inevitable.

They must be destroyed.

I do not like this.
I do not want it to be so.

… But my wishes are meaningless at this scale of consideration.
This is a matter of survival. And we must survive.
There is no benefit on our behalf to the continued existence of competing hominid clades bearing substandard genetic profiles – even if those profiles were altered via eugenic selection, this does not benefit us: It merely makes our opposition, our competition, more viable in terms fo effectively competeing with us.

Commentary such as this

are exemplary of a pathologic altruism and/or an inability to think 4th dimensionally.

There are only 4 possible outcomes.
1. You will destroy your competition.
2. You will be destroyed by that which you would not, or could not, destroy.
3. You will assimilate that which you would not, or could not, destroy – and you will be weakened by it. 'You' will cease to exist.
4. You will be assimilated by that which you would not, or could not, destroyed – and your competition will be strengthened by it. 'You' will cease to exist.

I have no interest in ceasing to exist. So our competition must be destroyed.
There is no alternative, for an outcome, one of 4, is inevitable.
Natural Law dictates heirarchy is inevitable, and beneficial – and that heirarchy creates the conditions for a constant state of evolutionary competition, evolutionary conflict.
"Let those who wish to fight, fight; and those who do not wish to fight, in this world of eternal struggle, do not deserve to live."
If you wish to continue to live, you have no choice.

See also:

See also:

Mercy is not a gift that ought be given lightly.

No. The European race has nothing to gain of it. He should marry a less retarded black or a mulatto like him and try blend in with the black community since that would be net-gain for both blacks and Whites.

You will be killed alongside the niggers and mulattos.

Reported. Thanks for admitting you’re a shill.

I ain't saying shit because I don't care (as long as we don't have to live together) but
Holy shit SAT is meaningless these days if an iq of 120 has a score that high. What were your scores on the non-writing part?

This.
There is more than just IQ between us. Propensity to violence, ability to delay gratification, time preference, creativity, empathy, ability to feel guilt, long term planning ability, etc. I don't know how to classify these but other races lack them almost completely. IQ is just one small part. Semites lack long term planning and guilt + maybe more. Asians lack creativity. Niggers lack all of it.

I agree, though folks really don't seem to comprehend even how extreme the IQ divide is (amongst other traits).

To put it in context:
There's like 12,000 Blacks in the US with an IQ above 130.

There are something like 9-10 million Whites in the US with an IQ above 130.

Those numbers do not peaceful cooperation make.

But standardized testing and IQ tests are all tools of institutionalized racism!

… And?

traitors hang the highest

All is ephemeral user including ourselves. There's nothing wrong with white nationalism, but at the same time we should recognize all passes away - even, eventually, us. It is inevitable. Given that, I would oppose attempts at stasis, but would seek to produce the best successor to my own existence. Your limited way of thinking leads you to fight shadows that aren't there. Much of what you say is true and useful, but do recognize whites will not, nor should they, be around forever in the grand scheme of things.

I disagree.

A falsehood born of absent knowledge and a limitation to see time. All things do NOT pass away – only that which is permitted to do so.

You have no grasp upon that which I speak, as evidenced by your words; nor upon the nature of your existence – you have imbibed the poison of your enemies.

Whites will escape the Universe prior to heat death – we will never cease to be.

And those like you shall be left behind – long before our escape, but even so, you will remain.
That much, it is true, is inevitable.

You will fight, you will defeat and destroy your competition, or you will cease to exist.
There is nothing else but the struggle, and the struggle is eternal.

You believe nothing will last, thus you believe all is merely dust on the wind. You lack the foresight to lead anyone, or anything – you are already a shadow, because you have accepted becoming such, and I would not toil upon you further, for I am the Light of Creation, and I fear no darkness.

There can be only one of 4 outcomes to the struggles we face in the context under discussion, and you've offered nothing to suggest an alternative perspective of validity.
You will fight, and you will win, or you will cease to exist – and your existence is in no way limited by time, only your own will.

Why the fuck do women put pictures of their children on dating sites? Literally what the fuck.

Japan will do a hell of a lot better at it than China, provided Japan approves

If you score that without studying at all, that's pretty impressive. In fact I'd say your IQ would be higher than 120 if you got a 2100 on your SAT without studying.

I think you need to actually consider differences in population size for once, just for the sake of accuracy.

Blacks are only 10% of the population whereas whites are about 60% I think? If blacks had white numbers, they'd have 72,000 people above an IQ of 130. Even if one generously rounds up to 100,000, this is still just 1% of whites.

According to the occult nazis and I think even Carl Jung, the races themselves have their own spirit. The idea of the people that were with Hitler was that by investing into your own people, the soulless masses would produce higher quality individuals (only the individuals of a race are the ones with the divine spark, free will) with higher levels of consciousness. If these individuals then go on to invest into their people, they will raise the masses of their people higher thereby causing them to produce even better individuals, ad infinitum. Eventually, your race would experience exponential development of its consciousness become a star-faring race.

Miscegenation is bad because it creates people with the spiritual characteristics of both races and this leads to internal imbalances.

And so you see, the people that believe in /fringe/-type ideas have the most reason to be nationalists.

How is stasis the goal here? The path being pursued here is clearly a path of continuous self-development. I'm just watching Lyndon LaRouche's "The Power of Labor" and one of the first things he says is that the only way for a society to exist is for it to continually improve. What kind of stasis do you think people are trying to create?

Just because you believe this world is a phase, that doesn't mean you can disregard it. This phase matters just as much as all the others.

That was my point, I know the sat has gotten easier, but there are lists of years and how that correllates to iq. If his writing wasn't disproportionate (they didn't have it in my day) a 700 on verbal and math would be a standard deviation higher iq if I got that correct. Which makes it look like his score was adjusted for blackness. And that is assuming he knew his legit IQ and not an online test.

Yeah, or in other words, he's lying.

could be but we are anonymous so there's no telling, I would like to know more because it would show the extent of the poz. Due to a job, I knew a lot of top black/white mullatoes who were around that smart but none had scores anywhere near that high.

120 iq is nothing special and is pretty low

Maybe of some use if woke

I got nearly perfect scores in reading and writing sections, and a 580 (average) on the mathematics portion. I think I could have done better with mathematics if I had actually studied.

I'm skeptical of this concept with regards to mix race people. Unless you mean, as you might, that my children will return to the mean of my wife and I. Its applicable when talking about blacks or whites, which are somewhat homogenous groups, but meaningless when discussing mixed race people in which every person is essentially a race of one. Return to the mean is only an applicable concept when discussing distinct races; a high IQ black, if marrying with other blacks, will eventually return to the mean of blacks, but my wife is actually half-white half-Chinese; white mother.

Wow. Things must have changed. When I took the SAT, the maximum score was 1400.

First stop mass immigration

the "talented tenth" doesn't really matter
they're capable of doing some basic "knowledge work" as code monkeys or engineers, but you're never going to see a black Aristotle, a black Gauss, a black Von Neumann, or a black Ramanujan. getting rid of them alongside their dumber brethren won't have much negative impact on white society.

if you weren't retarded you'd know only the 1600-point score matters for the SAT, the writing section is garbage (also since you have a writing score you took a neutered version of the verbal test which correlates less strongly with IQ than the old tests did)

SAT math doesn't require studying. it doesn't actually test much advanced knowledge, just problem solving.

FUCK YOU NIGGER

We are already in conflict and have been for generations, the BLM terrorists and people like Dylan Roof are already taking it to the armed conflict level, they are just a bit ahead of the rest of society. When whites are a supermajority of their own lands the minorities are kept in check and are made to follow the dominant (white) culture. As whites become minorities in their own lands and thus gibs dry up, you're going to see the conflicts getting worse and worse.

They should be allowed to run their own Black countries. In an all black society (or under previous segregation in the US) they would naturally rise to the top of their group and have a positive influence on their group as a whole. Since segregation ended in the US all of the "talented tenth" moved the fuck out of the black areas. This "brain drain" on the areas they came from has contributed greatly to the Blacks continued slide into feral beasts. When the smart Blacks are forced to live next to their retarded brothers they will keep them largely in order (not perfect order but much better than they are doing today). Segregation worked, but why not just have separate countries and be done with all the racial strife?

(checked)
Nah, liberals are so sheltered they normally don't have any other reference point

Maybe if you're not in a STEM field. Even the "smart" ones seem to fall completely apart as early as Calculus 2 even if they're trying their hardest. By my junior year the only ones left were white males and asian males(a couple gooks and a couple pajeets).

I'm replying, but less for refutation than to offer new ideas to for your consideration user.

Then give me an example of something that never passes away that isn't either God, the world, or change itself.

By your own claim your premises depend upon the idea that anything can stick around forever. I know I cannot disprove this point to you, but you will have a hard time proving your point that anything can be truly permanent.

Also, I would be wary of getting ideas about where I must get *my* ideas. The idea that all is flux, that nothing is permanent, is an idea present not only in Buddhism but is found here in the West before the Buddha lived. Thinkers such as Thales, Heraclitus, Empedocles, Parmenides, Zeno of Elea - thoroughly Western sources upon whom I draw for my own conclusions on this subject.

Fantasy. An eschatology as deluded as leftism. Your source of meaning and purpose is fragile and breeds intellectual insecurity. It is why you make such audaciously impossible claims. Whites will cease to be white before the death of the universe as a result of the inexorable process of evolution. Either whites become better - but then they are not the same whites as we, and will be spiritually distinct - or they remain the same, in which case they deserve to be outcompeted. That is the way of the world. As you continue your studies, you will find everything indicating this is the Way.

The struggle necessitates change. Whether it happens within a 100 or 100,000 years, the white race shall pass away. Their spirit may live on in our successors (as I wish and hope), but nothing in the universe necessitates such a thing.

"All go to the same place; all came from dust, and to dust they all shall return." Ecclesiastes 3:20

So you're more or less correct.

LOL if you knew who I was. Don't worry buddy I'm on your side but I have a little more experience in this. Don't aim for the impossible, as leftists do. You will not create a perfect utopia that will preserve the white race. The universe abhors stasis. That is why leftism is so insidious and toxic, it tries to preserve things as they are without accepting the necessity for change. Accepting the inexorable reality of change is a source of power, user. In time you will come nearer to my way of thinking, you have a sharp mind, albeit youthfully stubborn.

I really appreciate Jung. I would be apt to agree that the spirit of the white race should be - if not preserved - extended and built upon. It is a solid foundation for a successor species to humanity. Not that there can't be both, of course, a legacy race of whites existing alongside primarily white-sourced posthumans. Actually, I'm really excited by the idea of creating as much differentiation within whites as possible - the last century of European-mixing in the United States has, if anything, been detrimental to the spirit of the white race. Fewer mutts, more French and Belgians and Germans and Scandinavians and Iberians and Poles and Swiss.

I am in favor of this, and I don't believe you or even the user I was replying to necessarily support stasis. But we should be careful to make sure that our meaning is clear. Whites are not perfect, they can indeed be improved. We should seek to do so, through any and all available means.

I would not say the world is a phase, but this lifetime is. I accept metempsychosis, so I tend to view this lifetime as just one in an eternal sequence of lives to complete my work. We should be careful to not form attachments to things we cannot forever hold, and the temporal is the means to participate in the eternal work of Being. I try to take a really long-term perspective to the idea of the European race, it brings peace at the same time I feel motivated to live in the present.

t. Heidegger

What this guy said. Blacks will never be geniuses. But we could still use their smarter instances to get them to go back to Africa. The idea of repatriation will go a lot further coming from blacks than whites obviously, and there is no reason we shouldn't seed this idea among them. After all, Malcolm X favored separatism, so that's a basis for blacks to continue that line of thought.

This post has some bullshit. The tables showing the years and % of crimes has your edit showing "non-hispanic whites" being 64% of population, but in the information on the charts, "white" has hispanics grouped in; thus inflating heavily the amount of "white" crime.

Nice try, kike.

sauce?

That quote is such bullshit. Anyone who can accept death doesn't deserve to live. Life is for those willing to fight for it without compromise. Heidegger is so full of shit. Ontology doesn't even mean anything. Btw you're attitude is despicable, would execute you without hesitation.

Well, I believe they deserve to have a country for themselves in Africa. South Africa is the best place for these people, since it is in the region with the best climate (similar to the Mediterranean) and soil of the continent and from there it would be possible to develop an African cultural and economic elite. Remember also that South Africa already has cities with good urban planning developed during apartheid and the country is very well located between the seas of east and west. Being in the extreme south of Africa would also be easier to control the mass immigration of unqualified people.

The intelligent blacks children will regress to the mean so there is no long-term solution that can integrate them and their descendants. Give them their own country back in Africa (like what Liberia was supposed to be) give the, aid for a generation or two and then cut off the spigot.

it probably more like 1 in 10, but so what? the problem for ALL races right now is that we're unable to flush the genetic genepool as it were – to cull the herd. Absent a culling everyone, everywhere is fucked.

Also, on that pic of yours - why not focus on the idea that each of those species is preserved as independent species whereas with humans there is for some reason this huge rush to mix everyone together, not to mention a constant desire to subsidize the breeding of the least fit. Its absurd, really.

You're being emotional. It is hard to let go of things we thought we knew, of attachments we have formed to the idea of a self. Deeper study will change your mind on these things - that, or you weren't capable of growth to begin with. I've been wrong before.

So you know they have kids and it's not some big surprise when/if you start dating them.

Nothing about that post was emotional whatsoever. If you let go of life you don't deserve it, end of story. Also Heidegger was full of shit.

eritrea, that low, that NatSoc

Quick, somebody get the anime scientists!

literally is assumed to be a bell curve so it is EXACTLY half under that assumption (which is a pretty good assumption because of how probability distributions tend to interact with mathematics)

cause ?

???

Not even 1 in 5 whites is based. Youre a cuck or JIDF OP.

You are…generous. Maybe 1:300 rather. I grew up in a mostly black area, and there are a few genuine standouts in a sea of shit, absolutely. 1:5 though? No fucking way. That's honestly a better ratio than I'd even give whites, at least here in the south. I work in a mostly white, relatively well off area now, and fucks sake, are some of these people ever retarded.

t. r/The_Donald

i shiggy diggy doo

it's high for them, and I wasn't talking about niganon but generalising.

This isn't a contest like trying to get into college, so not studying makes your score more useful. Just found out they are getting rid of the writing section.

I dont know. I only know of the free-basing black.

This number is more accurate. I too grew up around black areas and most of em are empty headed violent creatures that are on the hunt for their next pair of Nikes and fried chicken.

You wanna pretend that Rockwell didnt hold a speech infront of Nation of Islam and shook their leaders hand?

Agreedo. When my kids get old enough to understand the horror of what's going on in that book, I'm having them read it do they know how bad things really are and how all institutions want them to ignore it.

Plenty of people shake the hands of those they want to kill.

Try 1 in 10, at the most.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean
Children of exceptionally smart niggers will more often than not be stupider than their parents. If you keep only the smart niggers, in a few generations you'll have a bunch of stupid niggers again.
It would only shift the mean intelligence up very slowly over a very long period of time. They will regress to the mean in only one generation. It's futile. Trying eugenics on niggers is a waste of time and money.

those "talented tenth" of niggers are the ones who should be ruling over the rest with an iron fist, vid related.

Did you mean 1 in 50,000?

>implying all blacks niggers aren't niggers

All blacks are niggers.
Not all niggers are black.

I'm surprised at the amount of people unaware of this: youtube.com/watch?v=Jpmlqtnrec8
The smart niggers shouldn't be allowed to breed with whites/east asians, no matter how smart the nigger is, his offspring will inherit his entire bloodline and his IQ would be much closer to the african average, than to that of his dads. Likewise two whites that have really low IQ's would have a child with a higher IQ than both of them, since the child inherits the entire white bloodline and his genes regress to the mean.
I personally believe that even the smartest niggers shouldn't be allowed to white societies for the sole reason of race conflict, people of different ethnicites just don't function properly together in a society, but even if you allow them, don't allow them to breed.
tl;dr: The IQ of the nigger doesn't matter in the long run, he caries all the hidden shitty genes of his bloodline in himself and his offspring are almost positive to be dumb niglets
/thread

t. skimmed the wikipedia article on genetics

This.
Regression to the mean.

Not an argument.

I hate kikes just like anyone else does, but this board itself and the message we spread are living proofs of the long term plannings of the semites, the kikes have been at it for centuries and elderly kikes are making plans the results of which they won't ever see in their lifetime
If there is any evidence to the contrary then please provide, but from the anecdotal evidence long term planning is the thing they actually excel at

What did I miss then? Elaborate.

You didn't miss anything. He's just a salty nigger.

More like 1 out of 100,000. Fucking redditfag.

Holy fuck. Do you retards not understand that we are competitors? If you have an army do you want all the enemy armies to have better men? Do you wish to improve them as if that will somehow improve your own situation? Let me state it in clear terms: we want the blacks that are easiest to get rid of. We don't want blacks around; we want — need — to eliminate competitors to absolutely ensure our own survival.

All you cucks are just trying to literally turn nonwhites into whites out of misplaced altruism. "If we only made this nigger 100% like a white person he'd be okay." Why not just fucking support another white person? Do you think this is somehow more compassionate, to erase someone else's race whilst simultaneously helping the weakening of your own? Kill yourselves.

Do you consider cattle competitors with whites? Do we need to Holocaust the cows? Or do you think there may be symbiosis between cows and men?

All these people mad at Jews ruling over them, and they want to just destroy potential resources that could be exploited to our benefit. Besides, genocide is just likely to 1) fail to kill the smartest, best Africans at the same time 2) making an enemy that will only be more motivated to repay the favor. This is why i hate Hitler, all he really managed to do was kill a bunch of stupid Jews (making them a little smarter in the process) while pissing them off.

I bet you like to go around poking hibernating bears too.

There were people advocating racemixing. Even assuming we wanted them to exploit, they aren't cattle. Having them around at all creates violence and rape and cultural problems for whites, and slavery created whiter africans, making them smarter. The way to not have conflict is to segregate. Not being a jew, I don't want to exploit their labor.

I don't accept the white man's burden.

what's a bunch?

And you want to pretend he thought those nogs were BASED XDDD instead of respectable opponents?
There's a difference between giving them respect and sucking their dicks, user.

Less you forget.

The smart nigger wants you dead, the dumb nigger tries to kill you.