Hey Holla Forums guess what I just found out?

Hey Holla Forums guess what I just found out?

Google "What is Christmas"
Great! Now Google "What is Hanukkah"

Notice a difference?

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/
yacy.net/en/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Explain. I cannot use Google. Using Google makes me ritually impure.

yeah google hates us and tries to gaslight us every chance it gets. this is news to no one

Here's what you get for asking what Kwanzaa is

so? do you need your hand held with a little baby jesus or a tree on the page if you used google? What are you, a kike or a nigger?

did you intend that for the previous poster? cause it doesn't make a lot of sense otherwise.

fucking ridiculous. Wow. Can we start a new Alt-Right Search Engine? And what will we call it?

both. It is a plain page. so what?

ImplicitWhite

Google "christmas" you dumb echochamber fuckbois.

duckduckgo.com/

yacy.net/en/index.html
Maybe if enough of us joined YaCy and pointed our crawlers at based sites we could gain control over the entire network.

Attached screenshot is what I get. Other searches yield results shown here. I checked all before posting.

Just a few ideas

Why is their no result for "what is christmas?"
Still is odd

TYPE IN "CHRISTMAS"

NOT "WHAT IS CHRISTMAS"

Some algorithm shit is going on and it is PROBABLY not the jews.

whoa buddy, no one said anything about Jews. We don't allow that kind of talk here. Why don't you settle down for a bit before you come off as an antisemite.

Nice dubs

/thread

oldie but a goodie

Back to work GOYEEEEEM

goygle

Wew lad, that's a surprise right there innit!

LOOK HERE

JOOgle is run by jews of course. The jews own all of the tech companies and social media companies. They poison the goyim mind daily.

STOP

HERE

what does that have to do with the fact that jews own all of the tech companies and social media companies?

JEWGLE

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Yes, pretty much all tech companies are run by jews. google definitely panders to certain religious groups, however, this "what is Christmas" shit is not a good example of google's pandering. People entering the thread are unlikely to read everything and may leave thinking this is good evidence. They then try to use said evidence in an argument and get assblasted. Stop bumping the thread because it misinforms people.

I'm onto you merchant

Dubs confirm, back into the oven

I have yet to meet a single nigger that celebrates Kwanzaa.
I thhink the only people who celebrate it are those nigs that invented it.

Being fair, I think it's because Christmas is considered "ubiquitous"

If you search "Christmas" rather than "what is Christmas", you get a background

But you get Santa rather than any Christian figures or Jesus in stable.

Sooo… you're a Christcuck who is trying to deny your religions history of taking ancient native European traditions, renaming them and destroying the real European religions? Did you think Christmas is actually Christian? It's Yule and it has been practiced in Europe for longer than Christcuckery has existed.

How about Gabb.ai?
:^)

probably mostly algorithmic that you got it first result, you probably google search a lot of similar things - mine had that pagan roots? page as well but it was 5th result, the main display was pretty normal so I can't say amg such brainwash much reeee

kek has selected my post for truth it seems, just wish my poster ID started with a capital R lmao

What the hell is your problem?
I Jewgled both and got factual responses, what has you so riled up?

Sage because the entire thread is bullshit.

GOOGLE TAILORS ITS RESULTS FOR YOU

This has been going on for a while. The news was on Holla Forums when we found out and either you are all new or you have forgotten.

Google uses an algorithm based on your previous results to develop a profile about you and return results it 'deems' relevant to you.

So you're telling me that you got assblasted about christmas being pagan in origin and Hanukkah being jewish?

Sounds like you might need a christcuck safespace to cry in but you won't get one here. Not after how your waifu got fucked on cam.

Shit thread OP, saged and reported, we don't need you christcucks ruining our board with shitty threads which are irrelevant to politics or world events.

Somewhere in valhalla Odin had to use his only eye to watch you waggle your dick on a cellphone.

KYS

lmao.

I thought it was the lack of page decoration at first, but no, it's just /christian/ faggots making an off topic shilling thread.

People like you are why search engines are shit and why (((modern technology leaders))) are trying to push for AI bots and (((machine learning))).

That's already infiltrated. Use StartPage instead

Obligatory