Germany has never won a war

Germany has won plenty of wars. Go ask your local roman legionnaire.

Israel didn't even exist until a few years ago.
And nowadays it's backed by billions of goyshekels and tools.

Germany destroyed Rome, dipshit.

0/10

Low energy

Oh look its this thread again

This same exact OP might as well be a copypasta at this point. Its been getting used since at least 2011.

The Prussian-Austrian War and the Franco-German one.

Not a filthy barbarian myself just frustrated at their historical ignorance.

I can name a specific war.

Battle of Teuteburg Forest.
Where Varus the roman killed himself because he got BTFOd so hard by Armininus and his merry men.

Even made a statue in commemoration.

Also, speak for yourself.

Great.

Dumbass. Or woe me, I fell for dumbass bait.

Which is a quote of his, of course.
From around 6 AD.

Hey! You used to spam this on Krautchan and Ylilauta :DDDD

The same way Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq are currently destroying Germany :DDDDD
Not really a war though.

All you cucked faggots are so unsure of your own ideology that you just HAVE to bite the painfully obvious bait. You're all fucking retards and are exactly why the OP is here posting instead of sucking kike dicks.

But OP isn't here and we're all just posting out of boredom and autism.

Israel lost Syria just a couple weeks ago what the fuck are you talking about

Checked

FREECH thread

?

Where was Israel in 6 A.D.? Shit, you're right, it was in the process of being ripped apartby Christ and Rome.

kek

Germany won Franco-Prussian War and Boxer War, Israel lost the Lebanon War. Now this copypasta can go die.

The Jewish mods handing out 7 day bans for Richard Spencer threads arent doing their jobs.

And the Syrian Civil War

Israel has never fought a war without papa-America being there, except when they lost to Lebanon last time they invaded. Prussia is technically Germany, so they've won a war. Additionally, I'm pretty sure Germany sent some troops to Iraq, so there's a win as well.

Conversation over.

REPORT THIS FAGGOT

this used to be spammed here all the time newfags

Germany won a few wars. The Napoleonic Wars, the Prussian - Austrian war in 1866 (IF you separate Austria from Germany) the war against the French in 1870 and also if you count all the wars the 1st Reich fought you'd have to mention a lot of different duchies and kingdoms winning against other Nations and people (you should count it in btw because the whole hurr durr Germany only existed after 1871 ..b-before that they weren't even German n shit is one of the most unbelievable low energy kike memes I've encountered yet)

Also the Germanic people were the ones that brought down all roman expansion eastern of the Rhine which is simply unmatched to this day comparing one army to the other one in equipment or quantity.

You shouldn't mess with the krauts. It took the combined forces of almost the whole rest of the world to gain the narrow victory over them that WW2 was.
Whenever the German armies marched history changed forever. When Israel marches and massacres some more towelheads the only thing that changes are the arguments of some leftist hippiecucks.

I have nothing but respect for Germany. They have a impressive history of war which is only dragged down by their disability to unite earlier in history than they did