"Former CIA Spy has a Christmas message for Trump

http ://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-24/former-cia-spy-has-surprising-christmas-message-trump

"#6 You are surrounded by traitors – financial, ideological, and religious. The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is a theatrical agency. It has not been allowed to go after traitors within the USG (I estimate 500 not now being investigated) or across our nation-wide commercial, industrial, and our scientific & technical networks (I estimate 5,000 not now being investigated). It is not possible for you to be effective in devising strategy, making policy, and managing the budget if you are undermined from within. Within the FBI itself there are secret societies including the original pedophile protective association started by FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, himself a rampant pedophile and cross-dresser – each generation hand-picks and promotes the next generation of “protectors.” Other secret societies within the FBI respond to the Vatican, to Israel, and to Wall Street. Within NSA and CIA there are numerous traitors who consider it their primary duty to spy on US politicians including the President, and who use blackmail to protect their budgets and their ability to run drugs, guns, money, and children, often leveraging military assets conscripted for “sensitive” programs. Sensitive, indeed. The FBI needs to be scrubbed, and then unleashed, with its budget tripled, toward the below priorities."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Rpvrd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daniel 11:26
"Yea, they that feed of the portion of his meat shall destroy him, and his army shall overflow: and many shall fall down slain."

If only he would listen.

Sandernistas got a chuckle out of me, but I'm not going to believe Bane fodder until I see it, save for the part about the financial bubble popping during his first 4 years.

>universal registration illegals gain citizenship voting privilege + prisoners vote

This article is D&C shit.

This kind of makes me sad, I read a few of Hoover's books on communism so it's a little disconcerting to have him accused of being a closeted homo.

This is George Soros paid shilling

Thats what (((they))) want! Thats how (((they))) control Europe, and how they could have stopped Trump. As soon as a populist candidate rises, they will fund competing small parties to
(A) Get intelligent populists into their own web, instead of the rogue one
(B) Split the vote
(C) Get their guys into the media to poison the public perception of the whole movement

The US two party system is the best system to allow outbursts of populism aka politics in the interest of the people

Call me suspicious, but I don't trust this article.

the two party system is an illusion first off and his literal first FBI step is to eliminate traitors. soros backed messages don't allow for the word traitor like that to come up because targeting the "traitors" means killing off the soros crew

Fake news

Soros would look so good with a bullet or two though.

>>>/trs/

Bump because it triggers you.

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

It has a broken link you FAGGOT

irrelevant newfag

REPORT THIS NIGGER

archive.fo/Rpvrd

REPORT THIS NIGGER

archive.fo/Rpvrd

REPORT THIS NIGGER

archive.fo/Rpvrd

REPORT THIS NIGGER

archive.fo/Rpvrd

REPORT THIS NIGGER

archive.fo/Rpvrd

REPORT THIS NIGGER

archive.fo/Rpvrd

REPORT THIS NIGGER

archive.fo/Rpvrd

REPORT THIS NIGGER

archive.fo/Rpvrd

REPORT THIS NIGGER

archive.fo/Rpvrd

REPORT THIS NIGGER

archive.fo/Rpvrd

REPORT THIS NIGGER

archive.fo/Rpvrd

REPORT THIS NIGGER

archive.fo/Rpvrd

REPORT THIS NIGGER

archive.fo/Rpvrd

REPORT THIS NIGGER

archive.fo/Rpvrd

REPORT THIS NIGGER

archive.fo/Rpvrd

REPORT THIS NIGGER

archive.fo/Rpvrd

REPORT THIS NIGGER

archive.fo/Rpvrd

REPORT THIS NIGGER

archive.fo/Rpvrd

REPORT THIS NIGGER

archive.fo/Rpvrd

REPORT THIS NIGGER

archive.fo/Rpvrd

REPORT THIS NIGGER

archive.fo/Rpvrd

REPORT THIS NIGGER

archive.fo/Rpvrd

REPORT THIS NIGGER

archive.fo/Rpvrd

Checking these digits.

Remember how kikes assuage the guilt of their kikery by leaving little clues to their intentions and then claiming goyim deserve to be deceived if they don't figure it out?

Prisoners dont vote in USA?

Bible quotes are not any kind of valid argument

You can tell a shill has popped up because they use the phrase "D&C"

And apparently he had some negro in his genetic woodpile.

If Hoover was alive today he'd be welcomed in the Aut Right with open arms.

Felons are not allowed to vote, that is correct.

(keked)

…until they are released, then they can vote multiple times in Democrat controlled districts like everyone else, right?

they are when you live in a reality where memetics are real

the two party system is an illusion. But that doesnt negate the fact that the kikes are propping up these lolbergs and greenbongs to further splinter the voters.

I know the kike average IQ is ~90 when they don't have their thumb on the scale, but is Soros really dumb enough to spend money to tell people about how he hired all those fake protesters?

Agreed. Tptb do what is expedient to keep power. Sometimes that means backing third parties when one of the the two controlled opposition parties breaks ranks. Sometimes that means using media to delegitimize third parties. Right now Trump is breaking ranks but the rest of GOPe is for the most part intact and biding time. We stand to lose via D&C with green and lolbergs. However, depending on the actions of Trump and the current GOPe, we will need to decide whether our momentum will be best spent on changing GOPe from within or splintering it irreparably. We have the cultural pendulum momentum regardless. The political momentum is more fleeting and must, through our wizardry, be bound as tightly as possible to the cultural momentum while the link between the political momentum and any political label must be weakened to the point of irrelevance so that splintering is always a credible threat and can be accomplished within about a quarter of a year if the necessity arises.

Does anyone have any idea how to accomplish this trifecta?

It's definitely the time to strike. The idea, "the establishment Republicans supported Hillary over Trump and had to be dragged along kicking and screaming", is fresh in the minds of the red-team masses; likewise "Bernie should've been our candidate but the establishment Democrats stole it for Hillary" for the blue-team masses.
Personally, I'd say the best option would be changing the GOP from within. I don't think normalfags would blink at Trump ousting a large number of cuckservatives from various positions of power; they're probably expecting it. Starting from scratch with a new party would involve more risks, especially from (((infiltrators))) trying to get in on the ground floor for the sake of subverting it.

As far as attaching political momentum to cultural momentum, I'd say "anti-establishment" is a good hook. We've never had a president endorse and support a presidential candidate before. Like I said, normalfags are probably expecting Trump to clean house. The kikes will scream bloody murder if Trump kicks out the good goyim, but everyone's fed up with talking heads calling them racist so nobody will care as long as the trains start running on time again.
Deflecting political labels will be more difficult. The kikes eat, sleep, and breathe labels. They're constantly labeling things and inventing new labels to apply to things.
Going on the defense and trying to counter the labels directly is falling into their trap: the labels mean whatever the kikes want them to mean at any point in time and can be arbitrarily applied to anything, allowing them to change a seemingly harmless denouncing of a bad-sounding abstract concept into denouncing any arbitrary person or organization, generally to drive a wedge between allies.
Most of the weakening of their labels has been from sheer overuse, e.g. so many things have been called "misogynist" over the last few years that the word barely means anything anymore. Satire might be an effective means of attack.

Only one guy understands it. The multiparty system is Europes death. There is usually only one really conservative party and 3 or 4 parties, all controlled by the same kikes, who pretend choices but all have the same final agenda. These parties can easily gang up against the conservatives because of party loyalty.
If Stein and Mr. Alleppo would have been allowed to be part of the Debates, then they could have easily faked away some independents from Trump.

Political diversity is a kike dc scam. There is only white politics vs. kike politics.

It wasn't an "argument" in the first place you retarded kike.

FBI Civil War when?

Wow, so the CIA talks exactly about themselves, and blames it on the FBI. Nice tactic there John Brennan.

Is a multiparty system open to subversion iff voting is first past the post? If it is the alternative vote, can likes effectively control the multiparty system?

if anything the FBI is just as complacent. but you are right, he is projecting. The CIA already does this for sure.

It was our multi-party preferential vote system that got us the closest thing to a WN party this country has ever seen.

Nigger, their job is to investigate, not prosecute. Blame the pedophiles in the Justice Department for not prosecuting. They can't do many things exactly because of law and policy, unlike the CIA which it does not abide by.

stopped reading there

good goy

Nice. Someone shook up the shills. Their efforts are having the opposite effect for people like me. I wonder if they realize that they are the ones making it painfully obvious that something is absolutely rotten in the state of 'Murica.
Just a humble lurker. Keep up the good fight you glorious goys.

It's probably been happening for years, if not decades.

USA are seems weird sometimes

My boss used to be part of a spy agency called Octopus (SIPA) in Yugoslavia.

Back in the spring, when I wondered why FBI was not prosecuting Clinton, he said basically the same as OP post.

SIPA had files on all the little cliques and special interest groups within FBI and CIA.

ftfy

Kangs apologist detected.

It's gonna be a wild fucking ride coming up anons. My cock is ready.