Raise the White Flag

Would you look at that…

archive.is/BRfXM

Waving the flag of submission and surrender, right into enemy territory. What a reputation to leave behind.

Don't interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

I'll laugh when they are beheaded.

Sounds like something.

I suspect this will go about as well as the children's Crusade.

I thought that they backed out and said it was merely symbolic after Syria took back the city.

Well what the fuck do they think the Syrian government wants?

Nice first post, how did you manage to post before a filthy kike shill?
sage because shit thread, leftists also said they were going to move to canada and gtfo if trump won and lied

Oh look more foreign invaders to vaporize

But Aleppo's already recovered.

European leftists aren't our enemies. They're our brainwashed cousins.

This is going to be hilarious when ISIS makes them all sex slaves. Or burns them alive.

This is pretty much exactly how this is going to play out, at least 100 hostages will be taken, at least 1000 will be outright killedassuming half of the fuckers that say they are going to show actually show, doubt it honestly

Merry Christmas Holla Forums.

Funny how they're doing it now when assad has defeated ISIS in Aleppo

I knew Aleppo flipped again recently. It was assad on top this time?

A literal suicide cult

We should be encouraging this. ONLY two and a half thousand? Surely we can peid-piper-meme several hundred thousand of these cucks to walk right into their own suicide.

This is so stupid that I have to tell myself that it's a Holla Forums op that some news site picked up and took seriously.

I don't know if I hate to say it or love to say it but we have meme'd so successfully that our memes meme themselves.

Aleppo is 100% gov controlled for a few weeks. There is no fighting going on there.

These people are retards.

I fucking hate how the media smears Assad and Putin while, in the same breath of air, praise efforts to 'combat' ISIS in Syria. Its been five years of this shit and these idiots don't even understand the basics when it comes to Syria. Go and march down there you fucking inbreds, hopefully you don't come back.

Israel gets a shit ton of their oil from ISIS territories, stole Golan Heights from Syria, fired upon The Syrian army and gave medical aid to the 'moderate' muzzies fighting Assad……..maybe you should be marching down there instead. Fucking assholes.

Under what flag?

Pippa Bacca
They do not heed your warning.

It's the Children's Crusade all over again, except this time shit's gonna get streamed online. Can't wait tbh smh famshanquandringo.

There's a reason we call it virtue signalling.

A boy can hope for a Christmas miracle, can't he?

How much more winning do you need?

We should make a sob story about a Syrian girl waiting for them for them to arrive so they can't back out of it.

Is there a hashtag relating to this?

I'd be all for this if these sick fucks weren't dragging their children into that shit-hole to be raped and beheaded. That dog won't fucking hunt, monseigneur.

Push a silly hashtag like #CrusadersOfPeace?

Haha, that's funny.

I think we all know they will simply be blown up and their corpses raped.

The last time there was a thread about this, someone posted something about their organizer posting on twitter that the march was just a symbolic gesture and they weren't actually going to do it.

Anyone got a link?

This might be the most retarded plan i have ever heard.
So what's the plan when they realize that no one cares what a bunch of faggot white leftists think?
Suck some dick maybe?
Oh MAYBE they want to hide a bunch of inbred ISIS fighters among their ranks and walk them back to Europe so they can radicalize the local fuckhead population? restart ISIS as a euro terrorist cell.

Yeah, i see this being more likely, European leftists are the most workshy and cowardly leftest breed around.

Definition of a win/win

We clean out our dead ends and we show just how buttfucking retarded liberalism is.

Aleppo?
AFTER the government has taken it back?
HOW DAM CONVENIENT FOR THEM
Because the government won't touch them

can't we arrest these people for aiding terrorists?

how many are going to die?

Personally, though, I do like the idea of raising a white flag over Syria.

I recall seeing this, though who knows, maybe someone is now making them so people can frame Assad as killing tolerant leftists.

They are making a blood sacrifice for the greater good. Red-pilling will intensify

Anti-"racist" is a code word for anti-white.

T.B.H., looks only like browns in that photo, O.P.

Followed by the princes crusade

When an enemy like ISIS is looming over the horizon and threaten to destroy you and everything you hold dear, you cannot afford to plead for peace. You stand your ground and fight. The countless "innocent refugees" fleeing from the conflict are cowards for abandoning their homeland and allowing ISIS sleeper agents to infiltrate Europe.

Pippa Bacca didn't even die to sandnigger terrorists. She just traveled through sand country and got raped and murdered by the locals.

The strong will always devour the weak. Dress it up however you will, but this truth is immutable.

wait, that date is today
damn I'm not living near Berlin

in less than 10 hours

We need to make recruitment memes. Get the lefties to die in the desert.

I'm so fucking sick of this meme. The majority of refugees coming to Europe aren't Syrian. Most Syrian refugees are just going to other parts of Syria. That shit's just a smokescreen to try to play on people's sympathy almost every fucking one of the invaders is just an economic immigrant that was never even in Syria.

Take your pick.

BEST BOXING DAY BLOWOUT EVER

This is gonna make for some great propaganda, when they all get brutally murdered and the sand niggers make videos of it.

If they have a lick of sense they will pussy out and not go.

Can we live stream this?
If we can how soon?

What a time to be alive.

The best part is that Islam will have nothing to do with it.

(love'd)

They never intended to go. Leftists don't do, they just speak. Hell, do you think that once we field RWDS, they'll do something other than complaining about it on tumblr?
Anyway, Heil Ebola-chan!

#notallwhitepeople

not enough

That is 4D meme-ing user
Top fucking kek

Gee, who could have seen this coming?

That's some Children's Crusade level shit.

Only Islamophobes

wasn't aleppo just recovered by Assad?

yep

so where are they going with their stupid flags? they're going into ally territory?

Brexit was too late tbh

I can hardly wait for the ultra HD bestgore videos of the ISIS executions.

Maybe this time they'll finally awake their egregore with this blood sacrifice and bring this world to an end ?

Did this happen before or after the discovery of meme magic? Because I'm surprised this one hasn't been noticed yey.

she punched her ticket in 08 if that tells you anything. Memes have come very far since then.

They are traitors and parasites.

Love Trumps Hate
The result of this will be hilarious.

WTF i love ISIS now

Underrated post

That video is a total embodiment of images like this.

wow, that one got me user. you should be careful with that one

Prepare yourself, user.

Is this the most pathetic crusade in history?

These people should be in reeducation camps, not being used as cocksleeves by our enemies.

This will never happen

Leftists are hypocrites, they prefer to praise diversity and islam far away in their upper middle class areas.

They dont even venture into muslim enclaves for PR stunts at daytime these days.
I like to see the very same people pack their bags to visit a war zone.

Not sure about Bongland, but some places do have laws against traveling into war zones, so there's a chance it might be possible.

They will never get visa
so this stunt is risk free for them

Not if that mistake might impede on you..

Also this

Mate.. they're Darwin Award winners tbh.

So only two and a half thousand leftist will get killed or raped…
That's a start but still not enough!

You fucking dipshit.

good one

HAIL, LAMBS. KHORNE IS PLEASED THAT YOU COME. STEP FORTH AND BE BUTCHERED.

Hang on, hang on a moment

What's a leppo?

HEY!
When I was out there, campaigning for the legalization of marijuana, nobody was even TALKING about these a leppos.

There is a difference between an ignorant new student who walks on a simple demonstration because he was told it's for the "good cause" without even knowing much about it, and hardcore leftists who visit another country and completely believe in the shit they do.

Even if not, no matter how much of a safe bubble you grew up in, after a certain age you should realize that no matter how much you clap, swing flags and sing songs, you can't stop a damn war with that. If they are shot, they deserve it.

god I hate women

lol, shitty flags on a twig.

these people seem to think that allied "liberation" in world war two did not involve bombings and war in general…

Chill out, man. There's a reason he put "innocent refugees" in quotation.

I don't see any Europeans in that pic, op.

Don't you just love when problems solve themselves?