Merry Mixed Christmas!

What's wrong with race-mixing if both people are beautiful and/or intelligent? The children will turn out genetically superior, moreso than two ugly, low-IQ white people breeding.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.pl/leftypol/res/2910.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Slit your wrists, kike. There's no such thing as a beautiful or intelligent non-White.

SAGE + REPORT + HIDE

And a happy Hanukkah to you!

It's funny how every single "attractive black woman" that ever gets posted here is a mulatto with heavily white features. What's the matter OP, can't find a single attractive example of a legit african nigger?

wut

Blanda upp goy.

Sage
Hide

what's wrong with the rape of a newborn child?

Nobody cares.

disgusting halfbreed on the right
kill yourself you disgusting jew

gas yourself kike

Find an example of an beautiful and/or intelligent nonwhite and then we will talk

Nothing is wrong with it at all. I'm from oz and i bang my gf who is abo. She got pregnant and we use the kid as a door stop.

Does she know he's a faggot?

Come back when you learn what alleles are.

Race mixing is the cause of autoimmune disorders like diabetes and crohns disease.

Ever notice that diabetes is highest in racially mixed people?

Inb4 muh lifestyle excuse

reported

The saddest part is that fact you won't defend your belief in real life so instead you crawl to image boards to build yourself an echo chamber

Mein knobbly savage cannot be shilled this much.

Go and open a communist sandwich shop.

Obvious (((shill))), but regression to the mean, no identity for mixed-race children, loss of heritage, etc.

How is your communism wqorking this far?

What. Its either i don't understand this picture or leftypol is retarded.

because Holla Forumsacks are neither intelligent nor attracrive and are therefore bitter towards those with different skin colours than them having superiour qualities to them

Reported.

Reported.

Trips confirm mulatto hookers for everyone.

Trips also confirm a doctor visit immediately afterward to check for diseases

FOR NEWFAGS WHO DON'T KNOW WHY OP IS NOT ARGUED AGAINST, LOOK UP EPISTASIS AND PLEITROPY. THIS SHIT HAS BEEN DISCUSSED A THOUSAND TIMES ALREADY

Marx's IQ is estimated to be 85-90

topkike

Sooooo, no mulatto hookers then?

If you're going to troll use better bait.

First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have put countless hours of cross reference into these claims, and can back them up with numerous citations if requested to do so. I will keep this as short as possible for every tldr person out there. One more thing : pay EXTREMELY close attention to all of the dates.

Everyone knows about the Titanic, right? Yes, but not everyone knows about her two sister ships, the Britannic, and the Olympic. You may just think of the Titanic as a horrible disaster that killed two-thirds of those on board – and only know about it to that extent. But there is much more to the story than that.

There were to be three grand ships : First, the Olympic, then, the Titanic, and finally, the Britannic (some claimed it was going to be the Gigantic, no evidence). The most luxurious ships ever built. The owner of the ships was the White Star Line, which was owned by IMM, headed by the eponymous J.P. Morgan, born April 17, 1837, died March 31, 1913, March 31 the 4 year anniversary of the beginning of the building of the Titanic and April 17 being the EXACT DATE, if everything went according to plan, the Titanic's safe arrival in New York City in 1912. It was said that he wanted to make money off of insurance policies by switching the two ships and deliberately sinking the "Titanic," because the Olympic had been significantly damaged in a collision September 20, 1911 with the HMS Hawke, and was beyond its moneymaking stage. There are numerous pieces of evidence to support this.

Let's look at Olympic : she had her maiden voyage on June 14, 1911. She was almost identical to what Titanic would be, except for a few minor differences, most unnoticeable to the naked eye. If, in fact, a switch and insurance scam took place – which would not only have saved the company, but also killed many opponents of J.P. Morgan – then the ship that hit the fateful iceberg on April 14, 1912, and sunk on April 15, 1912, would have been the Olympic, which also means that the ship found by Dr. Robert Ballard in 1985 was the Olympic as well. Which means that :

The day of the Olympic's maiden voyage was to share its date with the birth day of Donald Trump; the sinking date was the VERY DAY notorious leader Kim Jong Il, father of current radical North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, was born; and the day that its wreck was discovered? – the 46th anniversary of the beginning of World War II.

In one more chilling addition, the other sister ship, Britannic, sunk also, in even less time than Titanic, when she hit an underwater mine. The date? November 21, one day after what was to be RFK'S assassination, one day before what was to be JFK'S.

You be the judge.

well you're clearly having problems disproving it OP and if this was bait then you have clearly bitten into it

First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have put countless hours of cross reference into these claims, and can back them up with numerous citations if requested to do so. I will keep this as short as possible for every tldr person out there. One more thing : pay EXTREMELY close attention to all of the dates.

Everyone knows about the Titanic, right? Yes, but not everyone knows about her two sister ships, the Britannic, and the Olympic. You may just think of the Titanic as a horrible disaster that killed two-thirds of those on board – and only know about it to that extent. But there is much more to the story than that.

There were to be three grand ships : First, the Olympic, then, the Titanic, and finally, the Britannic (some claimed it was going to be the Gigantic, no evidence). The most luxurious ships ever built. The owner of the ships was the White Star Line, which was owned by IMM, headed by the eponymous J.P. Morgan, born April 17, 1837, died March 31, 1913, March 31 the 4 year anniversary of the beginning of the building of the Titanic and April 17 being the EXACT DATE, if everything went according to plan, the Titanic's safe arrival in New York City in 1912. It was said that he wanted to make money off of insurance policies by switching the two ships and deliberately sinking the "Titanic," because the Olympic had been significantly damaged in a collision September 20, 1911 with the HMS Hawke, and was beyond its moneymaking stage. There are numerous pieces of evidence to support this.

Let's look at Olympic : she had her maiden voyage on June 14, 1911. She was almost identical to what Titanic would be, except for a few minor differences, most unnoticeable to the naked eye. If, in fact, a switch and insurance scam took place – which would not only have saved the company, but also killed many opponents of J.P. Morgan – then the ship that hit the fateful iceberg on April 14, 1912, and sunk on April 15, 1912, would have been the Olympic, which also means that the ship found by Dr. Robert Ballard in 1985 was the Olympic as well. Which means that :

The day of the Olympic's maiden voyage was to share its date with the birth day of Donald Trump; the sinking date was the VERY DAY notorious leader Kim Jong Il, father of current radical North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, was born; and the day that its wreck was discovered? – the 46th anniversary of the beginning of World War II.

In one more chilling addition, the other sister ship, Britannic, sunk also, in even less time than Titanic, when she hit an underwater mine. The date? November 21, one day after what was to be RFK'S assassination, one day before what was to be JFK'S.

You be the judge.

Sage the thread or be reported.

this. OP doesn't understand genetics and biology.

But low iq whitew have generally higher iq than their negro counterparts….

It's bait. Holla Forums doesn't believe in IQ, nor would they shit on the working class.

What are they sliding? Where the fuck are the mods?

Stanely Kubrick got a sex change.

Pretty sure they are just trying to shit on Christmas because they hate Jesus because they are kikes

Plus people tend to agree with ideas formed by people with similar IQ scores, which is why marxism was popular with a lot of low average IQ workers. It was developed by Marx who had a low average IQ.

topkike

nice try Holla Forums but a smug anime face can only go so far

read

for godsake at least put effort into it

Miscegenation is not an opinion, it's a crime.

Are you blind?

[TRIGGERING TIME]

George Soros, and clearly I'm talking about his beauty. That said, no need to talk, the kikes need to be gassed.

Reported.

Jews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160AD.

looks like someone is a closet kike

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT OF JUDEN SHILLS!

THE JEW FEARS THE SAMURAI

interracial relationships is only ok when a white guy dates out side is own race

Kill yourself, kike. Blonde, red haired, blue and green eyed phenotypes are endangered and must be protected at all costs.

face user you're the thing you swore to stop

if I was jew I would have been abandoned by Yahvee back in 160AD.

They'll still have the Negro/Arab/Abo need to chimp or the Asian/Jewish need to undermine
Also mixed children always get a bit fucked up because they have no identity

OH SHIT MY BOOGIE MAN TACTIC IS FAILING

Haifa; Toronto; or Jew York?

Isn't it sad that OP has no one that cares for him on Christmas? He has so much free time on this wonderful holiday that he's browsing a board full of people he hates because he thinks we're hateful, and he doesn't even have a group on the internet to hang out with. I spent Christmas eve with my loving family, but poor OP has no one to be with. In fact, it's such a depressing situation that OP might actually kill himself. If that happens it won't be a laughing matter. In fact, it won't matter at all… to anyone. OP is such an insignificant blip in the universe that no one outside of whoever discovers his corpse would even know he was dead. The people that have mistreated him cruelly over the years certainly wouldn't feel smug about their deeds if he did it. They don't even remember him, and the news of his death would never reach them. However, it's not like him living could ever change that situation. It's people like our OP that pose the most significant risk for suicide victims, and it's this time of year when we're all celebrating with our loved ones that those with no love are most likely to end it all. I can't think of a good reason to stop him or a single way in which the world would be worse without him, but we should try helping out this pathetic man who has nothing in his life. Just think OP if you kill yourself now you'll miss all the good that you have waiting in your future. Ignore the fact that the current path you are on leads to incredible loneliness and agony that can only be experienced by those who are completely unwanted, and just remember that you'll always be able to get some sick (you)s. Please OP don't kill yourself: You have such a nice future and so many people that care about (you).

OP if you renounce gorilla pussy and lurk for a year we might… MIGHT not hang you.

the IQ points went down a couple digits while I was gone

You're raiding Holla Forums. Nobody is confused here, Moishe.

Holla Forums Holla Forums.pl but close

Kek. I hope that's true. I 'hope literally the only time Holla Forums can influence anything is latenight Christmas Eve because 90% of the Nazis are off actually spending time with their families and perpetuating the culture of the Aryan race.

Because they'll never be white

So they'll never consider themselves one of us. We'll always be an enemy and they'll happily riot and attack us for our "white privilege"

The only race-mixing I support is between niggers and kikes. Jews need a taste of their own medicine.

>mfw I don't have to do anything about it

Holla Forums it only gets worse from here

Because IQ will always average put to whatever is normal for your race. If two whites with an IQ of 75 had a child, his IQ would rise towards the average for white people which if 100. Therefore even if a white man and a black woman both had an IQ of 105, their child would be dumber than the average white person due to black genes lowering the output.

That's without counting all of the health problems that mixed persons tend to have.

you better hope so, after all your paycheck depends on it :^)

That guy has a nose ring. Is that cool or degenerate?

8ch.pl/leftypol/res/2910.html

then raid us faggots if you want to prove muh white power

Oh nvm.

Top kek and we're supposed to be the social outcasts?

Nobody wants to raid you.

its cool to our degenerate society.

proving once and for all you all are still cucked by communists

jew shills dont celebrate christmas though, they have hannuka

Sage the thread or be reported.

wew

You know I'm IRL laughing at you, right?

If your gonna mix at least try to keep it local, like Nords and Meds, don't go straight for Zoophilia fuckeng degenerate

Pick one.

SHILLS BE GONE

You be the judge.

4/po/ should stay on 4/pol/.

wtf am I looking at? What is the story behind this?

a nigger died

It appears to be a hydrolic powered machine. Damn coon stuck his head in between and got i squished.
I know of a spic in an auto plant that went the same way. A machine kinda like that was supposed to meld these two pieces together and there was a delay in the robotics or whatever. He went to check and see what the problem was. Damn spic basically looked down the barrel of a gun to check out a stuck trigger is what he did.
I love it when shitskins get naturally selected against.