The Hallucinogenic Origins of Christmas

Sounds ridiculous until you look at the evidence and real history. Flying reindeer, red and white color schemes and gifts under evergreen trees: all originating from shamanic practice.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bN8BG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_muscaria
archive.org/stream/pdfy-XTEfv8wyrr2jWE1Q/the-sacred-mushroom-and-
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off

Bet your lips move when you read too, huh?

D-do people not do that

Interesting stuff

HIGH priest here, sounds plausible. I once read a book called fossilized customs, written by a jew named lew white that explains that and other strange cultural traditions. I recommend it.

Where can i study moar

Ignore the actual archaeological history of solistice holidays and solar deities for lol drugs

That last one isn't accurate. Mithras and Mitra are seperate deities that are often conflated and likely share a histroical root. Mithra Petragenetrix (stoneborn) isn't Mithras the bull-slayer.

archive.is/bN8BG

ok what exactly are you pointing out here, zeitgeist is inaccurate?

Where is Varg to claim that ethnic Europeans never touched "drugs"?
Where is Varg, whose Wife uses the ancient French cave art as proof in her "pan-European religion" theory and who himself uses their burial mounts as further evidence? The same people who too great pains to draw depictions of Psilocybe genus mushrooms.
Yeah, don't eat the mushroom Goy, don't want you having any unsanctioned thoughts.
Unsanctioned thoughts are bad for you.

European prehistoric art, not psychedelic at all Goy!

You're not far off
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_muscaria

It's actually blue and white in eastern yurop

Great analysis, you are such an independent thinker,

Drugs are more for "Father Christmas" delivering presents.
Aka Odin tripping out on shrooms and whatnot.

Otherwise white and red is blood and snow.
Due to bloody animal sacrifices being hung up on trees as an offering to the sun.

The blood dripped on the snow. Hence the combination.

Cavepainted gondola is fake though

Here we go.
Varg is in a sorry state of denial and speaks from a position of ignorance, never having taken a psychedelic himself.

Nice false dilemma and misattribution there Varg.

shill!!!!
cuck!!!!!!
REEEEEE!!!!!!!
*blocks ears*
CUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Zeitgeist is pretty much inaccurate. All the stuff taken from Acharya S. is a pretty big load of bullshit. I mean tons of criticism of Judeo-Christian stuff. Acharya S. goes about it in such a way that ignores hard evidence for the "oh snap!" shit that isn't accurate and makes anyone using the arguments look like a goober when talking with someone who knows the mythology.

Acharya S. displays a lack of understanding of Phoenician/Canaanite mythology. This really shows in her attempt to tie things always into Egyptian, Greek and Greco-Persian mythology when the connections that she seeks are in the Canaanite and Sumerian mythology. Basically in her desire to show a "gothca" to debunk Christianity as an invented religion she ignores earlier connections that are more effective to someone looking to criticize its divine nature.

Than again while Acharya S. claimed to by an archeologist, Egyptologist, mythologist, theologian, ect. Turns out she only had a B.A. in Greek literature. That wasn't known to most people until she died, because she was very secretive of her education. BTW, that is a red flag on anyone making an academic claim. Even if you have no degree, inflating your academic skills and achievements is not a good way to make your point.

Was coming here to post exactly that.

I think user was getting to the point that so much about Christianity is thought to be "stolen" from pagans, not exactly any one thing exactly.

Drugs are for people with no imagination

I love most of Varg's videos, although I do agree with you.

Truth is stranger than fiction. Flying reindeer never had a good explaination until now.

You sound like you are a weak person that speaks from a standpoint of ignorance. Maybe you have chosen the easy way and never tried to be sober your whole life and not poisoning your brain with chemicals. I can tell you from observation that people that take drugs never will experience their full potential.

Tits? or connections between amanita and Jesus?

archive.org/stream/pdfy-XTEfv8wyrr2jWE1Q/the-sacred-mushroom-and-
the-cross-john-allegro_djvu.txt
Reasonable theory. Pretty much about Christ as a solar myth. If nothing else, the cultural ubiquity of the fly agaric should give pause.

SRA victims often describe ritual drinking of blood and urine—probably "urinary drug recycling" (Fiirst-pass metabolism converts ibotenic acid into muscimol.)

Interestingly, it's a GABA agonist dissociative/deliriant vs. psilocybin a serotonergic tryptamine psychedelic.

They say it makes you tired, you fall asleep, and when you wake up you think you're dreaming or aren't sure.

kek