So what was this guys kill count?
Was it actually genocide?

Other urls found in this thread:

mariosousa.se/LiesconcerningthehistoryoftheSovietUnion.html
fsi.stanford.edu/people/Norman_M_Naimark/
nybooks.com/articles/2011/03/10/hitler-vs-stalin-who-killed-more/
scottmanning.com/content/communist-body-count/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stalin single handedly murdered over 6 gorgillion innocents.

with his cock

I'm actually being serious.
The numbers for how many were killed are all over the place and I have no idea what the actual number is.

tbqh i think a lot of people stalin killed were innocents who didnt deserve to die, but it was a lot more difficult for people of history to realize they were doing something wrong. the fact that people overexaggerates the number of people who died under the USSR just makes it incredibly memeable and disregards any potentially serious discussion about it.

its incredibly difficult to actually know what the number is since what even constitute deaths under stalin? anyone who died for whatever reason? people who died in gulags? people who went missing? its difficult to even estimate, but here's a site you might want to look at: mariosousa.se/LiesconcerningthehistoryoftheSovietUnion.html

Thanks

around 40 million, not counting war deaths, deaths from disease, and of course those that went unreported. It's probably a good bit higher.

5 trillion to be exact
He was a badass

this is a picture of vladamir stalin and groucho marx both came together and killed over 99 billion people

Ayy my graph. Just so you know this only includes deaths due to illness/misc. Executions for that period add up to about 750,000. So the total is slightly lower than 2 million over that 19 year period.

The kill count is probably somewhere around there if you count IGF efforts to create Communist slave worlds

15/20 million, source: A Historian and not some partisan channer faggot.
That guy is one par with hitler, fucking sadistic piece of trash.
Staline is for me the embodiment of communism.

Never change SatanNazi

commies are terrible as they usually deny the existence of individuals, they only see a group, workers.
this lead to inhumane behaviors

This. Then again, it's not surprising, considering the Talmud literally says we should be treated like cattle

satanchan will you be my gf please? I'll let you dominate me and perform satanic rituals all over my body

You're pulling this out of your ass m8.
A lot of leftist ideologies are individualist. The whole point of giving more control to workers and allowing workers to get the full value of the work they put in is individualism and liberty.

the 15-20 million number comes from "The Black Book of Communisms" which isn't take seriously by historians, and most of that number is due to the famines. You can chalk the famine up to environment mixed with Stalins austere collectivization, but it wasn't intentional and it's intellectually dishonest to put him on the same level as Hitler who executed millions of people because of that.

No it doesn't you blithering idiot. Have you ever read the Talmud or did you just look at an info graph on Holla Forums. If you have, please show me the exact quote.

We see a group of workers because that's what they objectively are.Far Right wing ideology groups people into homogenous hive minds.

t. hasn't read Stirner

Stalin was incredibly batshit, paranoid, and brutal. But any honest look at his legacy would show that he was definitely no Hitler

year right, but there is always a big difference between what a political ideology says and what it does in reality.
you canot deny the fact the communist has caused more death and suffering than other ideologies.

Yeah and capitalism dindu NUFFIN eh?

Yeah, I can. 27 million in 5 years for the Axis is way worse than any communist regime. Yet that doesn't stop Holla Forums from having a hard on for Hitler.

i'm ready to bet my house that Lenin and Stalin killed more people than the so called blood drinking Tzar they overthrew, hell i'm sure they killed more than all the monarch in Russia combined

Oh I'm sure there's tons of "research" that you did on that subject

Holla Forumstards aren't really famous for being knowledgeable about anything.

And who am i going to believe on this? A historian who chose to specialize in soviet era crime for the past 30 years….

fsi.stanford.edu/people/Norman_M_Naimark/

Or you? Little commi faggot with an obsession over a cunts of biblical proportion?

Naimark is the guy you're supposed to argue with. Now fuck off.

1-2 million tops. He was crazy but no mass killer.

you sure you want to make that bet, hombre? The Tsarist autocracy lasted a long time and was particularly known for its brutality.

If he uses pre-cold war sources he's being intellectuality dishonest.

I have historians that can back up what I'm saying to buddy. How about Mark B Taugen, history professor in West Virginia or Sheila Fitzpatrick, history professor at the University of Sidney who specializes in Slavic studies.

If it's 20 million people, I'd like you to lay out those numbers for me.

We know about 1.8 in the Gulags over a 24 year period(using documents we were able to get POST-cold war), and about 800,000 ordered executions.

nybooks.com/articles/2011/03/10/hitler-vs-stalin-who-killed-more/ article:

This talks about why our earlier estimates were so high. Not to mention you could attribute 500,000 in the Gulags to Nazi deaths because the Nazi's were depriving them of supplies.

Fucking kill yourself you raging homo.

i would really like to know

I don't trust you; I trust him. I am not the historian, he is.
I believe him, and i don't believe YOU.

Ram you little red book up your ass.

So are you selective about what historians you trust? I just listed two history professors who back up what I say, one who specializes in Slavic studies.

I am selective, absolutely, communism outclass fascism at every level, That's really all i need to know when hear people like you arguing.

scottmanning.com/content/communist-body-count/

Even if you take the highest number you could find about the USSR, the nazi regime has a higher death/day number than them. The nazis would have continued it too, because they were planning on genociding all the slavic people, and after that the arabs and africans.

>scottmanning.com/content/communist-body-count/

Also I'd like you to do the 27 million in 5 years that the Axis accomplished and try and compare that to any communist regime.

Almost every communist hates the Khmer Rogue to, who were supported by the United States even after they were chased out of Cambodia.

If you're going to be selective that's fine, but don't expect people to take you seriously if you aren't going to give a chance to all sources.

Also the Nazi's literally planned on creating a New World Order where everyone would be of the master race.

and even then I'm not an ML. Rose Luxembourg was to QT to murder millions of people.

This is not true.

its not a lot over the course of 70 years with crazy paranoid leaders.

It's not 20 million but it's more than 2 million for Stalin alone. I'd say 6-9 million people for Stalin excluding the famine.

I beg to differ. She looks definitively capable.

:/
Most of the deaths happen due to industrialization and Germany didn't really have to do that so.